Crystals and maybe annoying spirit release

jess

Jedi Council Member
FOTCM Member
Hi, here just sharing some curious dreams along with some actions that have happened to me within the last 5, I don't know if they are related or mean something.
But I feel there was something there, I don't know clearly, maybe just my amazement that it could start and unravel inside me.

With a little push that I received in relation to exposing my problems that bother me in another thread in the following days I had a dream:

Dream 1
It was inside a room with a very high ceiling this room was divided by a pool of water in which you could look through it with some areas of dirt or mud in the bottom like river water. On the other side of the room there was a kind of table a little elongated with crystals or quartz, one group was crystalline and in the shape of a ball, others were rather white with yellow spots like earth and there was one that I held in my hand that was made of an intense somewhat dark green color, I looked at it and it had a hole I could put my finger in and feel the humidity in the whole piece.
Then shortly after I look at myself from the other side of the room at the edge of the pool and something tells me that I must cross the pool and with an impulse like between flying and jumping I almost cross it and halfway through it and with fear I observe and recognize that there is a shark in the water, then I'm afraid of falling into the water because I know that the shark can hurt me, as I cross it very barely almost touching the edge, I wake up.

I think, two days ago between being asleep at midnight not very deeply. I woke up shivering with an intense sensation of cold for less than 10 minutes, I was under the covers, I did not have a fever, I was not sick that I knew, not yet.

Before sleeping last night I was thinking very carefully that perhaps the shark in the water could mean that I am afraid of my "primitive emotions" represented by the shark. It could also be that it does not represent anything and it just occurred to me to think a little more about it, then last night I had another very peculiar dream.

Dream 2
-I was visiting or was temporarily living at my mother's house in one of the rooms of her house, I was with my girl behind her taking care of her and she is very energetic and was looking for a way to play in her own way and get away. The house was very messy, then I had to climb the stairs to reach my daughter who was heading to the room where my sister was, I found my girl there, then my sister asked me for help to fix some shoes, I helped her and it seems that we talked again, while I was in my sister room I saw several things move by themselves like poltergeist phenomenon, I took my girl and did not give it importance, so I went to the room where I was staying with my Daughter.
After, mother to visit me, we were both sitting in front of a small mother table when I kept observing things moving around again, then I began to feel that now "something" was pulling my hair, I felt very angry and I took with my two hands whatever was bothering me, was floating in the air like a not very heavy balloon it was a Latin American girl with dark hair with a ponytail no older than 6 years, I observed her very carefully on her face, she wasn't familiar to me and I asked to my mom if she knows this girl and I kept holding her and firmly and with a loud voice then and firmness anger and a kind of wind came out of my chest and in a very loud voice I said: - "In the name of God get out of here ", then she began to contort a little and in a few seconds her shape changed to being a 1 year old girl and she shrunk more and I kept repeating: -" Go to the light, you don't belong here ".. ....

In that I woke up a while ago very agitated and tired .....

Hi, here just sharing some curious dreams along with some actions that have happened to me within the last 5, I don't know if they are related or mean something.
But I feel there was something there, I don't know clearly, maybe just my amazement that it could start and unravel inside me.

With a little push that I received in relation to exposing my problems that bother me in another thread in the following days I had a dream:

Dream 1
It was inside a room with a very high ceiling this room was divided by a pool of water in which you could look through it with some areas of dirt or mud in the bottom like river water. On the other side of the room there was a kind of table a little elongated with crystals or quartz, one group was crystalline and in the shape of a ball, others were rather white with yellow spots like earth and there was one that I held in my hand that was made of an intense somewhat dark green color, I looked at it and it had a hole I could put my finger in and feel the humidity in the whole piece.
Then shortly after I look at myself from the other side of the room at the edge of the pool and something tells me that I must cross the pool and with an impulse like between flying and jumping I almost cross it and halfway through it and with fear I observe and recognize that there is a shark in the water, then I'm afraid of falling into the water because I know that the shark can hurt me, as I cross it very barely almost touching the edge, I wake up.

I think, two days ago between being asleep at midnight not very deeply. I woke up shivering with an intense sensation of cold for less than 10 minutes, I was under the covers, I did not have a fever, I was not sick that I knew, not yet.

Before sleeping last night I was thinking very carefully that perhaps the shark in the water could mean that I am afraid of my "primitive emotions" represented by the shark. It could also be that it does not represent anything and it just occurred to me to think a little more about it, then last night I had another very peculiar dream.

Dream 2
-I was visiting or was temporarily living at my mother's house in one of the rooms of her house, I was with my girl behind her taking care of her and she is very energetic and was looking for a way to play in her own way and get away. The house was very messy, then I had to climb the stairs to reach my daughter who was heading to the room where my sister was, I found my girl there, then my sister asked me for help to fix some shoes, I helped her and it seems that we talked again, while I was in my sister room I saw several things move by themselves like poltergeist phenomenon, I took my girl and did not give it importance, so I went to the room where I was staying with my Daughter.
After, mother to visit me, we were both sitting in front of a small mother table when I kept observing things moving around again, then I began to feel that now "something" was pulling my hair, I felt very angry and I took with my two hands whatever was bothering me, was floating in the air like a not very heavy balloon it was a Latin American girl with dark hair with a ponytail no older than 6 years, I observed her very carefully on her face, she wasn't familiar to me and I asked to my mom if she knows this girl and I kept holding her and firmly and with a loud voice then and firmness anger and a kind of wind came out of my chest and in a very loud voice I said: - "In the name of God get out of here ", then she began to contort a little and in a few seconds her shape changed to being a 1 year old girl and she shrunk more and I kept repeating: -" Go to the light, you don't belong here ".. ....

In that I woke up a while ago very agitated and tired .....

Hmm, indeed curious dreams. In relation to the second one, I long used to meet sometimes creatures that harassed me maybe to provoke fear. Sometimes “they” kept me paralyzed while doing their “procedures”, but after a while I learned to awake via the mind intention. On that when I was a kid my first method was praying too, which always worked for right away stop the dream state. Once, in a dream, I tried to talk with a bunch of them that was invading a “house” —an odd house, yet was where I used to live in that dream— but they didn’t respond to my requests. They just got mute and maybe surprised that I had detected them. I met these ethereal beings again in another dreams. For some reason I named them “Gypsies.”

Like as the second dream sounds familiar to me, also the first dream reminds me one I have shared lately. And why not?! After all —like C’s have told us— we all unite pieces of a fragmented oversoul.

There is an ancient poem that brings some elements of the first dream, as well as other aspects (and crystals?!) that make up the faces of the world. It’s interesting to notice that in the Chinese tradition dragons are not associated with lizzies, but rather symbols like, for example, transformation:

The Dragon of the Black Pool —by Po Chui, A.D. 772-846.

Deep the waters of the Black Pool, coloured like ink;
They say a Holy Dragon lives there, whom men have never seen.
Beside the Pool they have built a shrine; the authorities have established a ritual;
A dragon by itself remains a dragon, but men can make it a god.
Prosperity and disaster, rain and drought, plagues and pestilences —
By the village people were all regarded as the Sacred Dragon's doing.
They all made offerings of sucking-pig and poured libations of wine;
The morning prayers and evening gifts depended on a "medium's " advice.

When the dragon comes, ah!
The wind stirs and sighs
Paper money thrown, ah!
Silk umbrellas waved.
When the dragon goes, ah!
The wind also — still.
Incense-fire dies, ah!
The cups and vessels are cold.

Meats lie stacked on the rocks of the Pool's shore;
Wine flows on the grass in front of the shrine.
I do not know, of all those offerings, how much the Dragon eats;
But the mice of the woods and the foxes of the hills are continually drunk and sated.

Why are the foxes so lucky?
What have the sucking-pigs done,
That year by year they should be killed, merely to glut the foxes?
That the foxes are robbing the Sacred Dragon and eating
His sucking-pig,
Beneath the nine-fold depths of His pool, does He know or not?

Hmm, indeed curious dreams. In relation to the second one, I long used to meet sometimes creatures that harassed me maybe to provoke fear. Sometimes “they” kept me paralyzed while doing their “procedures”, but after a while I learned to awake via the mind intention. On that when I was a kid my first method was praying too, which always worked for right away stop the dream state. Once, in a dream, I tried to talk with a bunch of them that was invading a “house” —an odd house, yet was where I used to live in that dream— but they didn’t respond to my requests. They just got mute and maybe surprised that I had detected them. I met these ethereal beings again in another dreams. For some reason I named them “Gypsies.”

Like as the second dream sounds familiar to me, also the first dream reminds me one I have shared lately. And why not?! After all —like C’s have told us— we all unite pieces of a fragmented oversoul.

There is an ancient poem that brings some elements of the first dream, as well as other aspects (and crystals?!) that make up the faces of the world. It’s interesting to notice that in the Chinese tradition dragons are not associated with lizzies, but rather symbols like, for example, transformation:
Hi OutSky, thanks so much for share your observations and the poem.
Interesting your mention about the "Gypsies”, in some similarity with you about those ethereal beings; in my case, I remember was most for grays, once in another dream I saw kind of insects and another time later a guy with a faint bright green tint to the skin and hair, just like redheads, but instead it was a very subtle green.
I used to be annoying with some frequency too during my teenage age, really bad... around those years most all the time I just wake up at 3:00 am, and some feeling of fear for back to sleep.
This mostly happened for about 10 years when I lived in north area or border Mexico- USA, then it stopped. And now is more kind of lucid dreams, not so often.
I think I am a very beginner with esoteric knowledge, I grew up within the Catholic religion and only knew a little bit of a teaching that was said to come from the "Essenes". Generally, I find the subject of dreams very interesting but I certainly prefer to keep a little distance towards what I do not understand very well, I have a respect for it only to leave it there, waiting a little bit to understand it later or sometimes better to let it go like this come, rather sometimes just like enjoying a "movie".

In these last months my dreams have been very strange, they seem only as a form of reality that is projected as if it were real, but it is as you mention symbolic, very specific things appear.
Last week I thought I had woken up, because I saw myself raise my head, move the pillow and then I see between my hands they were full of black ants, I was very surprised, the first thing I thought was how they had reached my hands and with concern I thought that these ants could disturb my little daughter who sleeps next to me.
Strange.......

Wow! This is astonishing. :-O:-) Jess, not only you realized they were “gray” but also was able to see their real color that is claimed to be “green.” At least this is what I have read elsewhere. So, incidentally the “entities” in my dreams came up years before I had any knowledge of alien abductions. Thus, needless to say that “dream-beings” can be of many kinds, and so, many are the players, including therefore our own subconscious.

What's the odds?! :-) And, as ever and still everyday, I hear unceasing loud sounds that all others hear not —but Ra channel talks on this; it is not tinnitus. Also, I use[d?] to wake up at 3:00 am, and then at the first events likewise I did not want back to sleep either.

Also was I raised within the Christianity, and eventually, and quite a while, I read elsewhere that Christ died at 3:00am. So what is the hidden meaning of this claim in what concerns the 3rd density? Well, by then seemed that I could start scrutinizing the Christian imagery:

Matthew 27,46
And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
…….

Luke 23,44
And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour. And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst. And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
…….

Mark 15,25
And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

Okay, now we can start a vision. He, symbolically speaking, was crucified at the 3rd hour! But apparently died at the 9th hour; right? Well, let’s see. Originally the canonical hours count from the sunrise, thus the 9th hour may indicate around 3 p.m. Hmm, to this point we have “2 threes;” so where is the missing 3rd aspect here of our 3rd density?! What about Yin and Yang?! I mean, maybe we could also consider that "3 a.m." is the 9th hour after sunset since as written indeed the sun had unusually “set” for a long “eclipse” —Luke 23,44. So, there it is; that triple moment. What else? To where does go Christ? Nicodemus tell us that He transited.

The “dream-ants” seems an interesting notice too. From that I remembered that the “Ant People” —from that hot spot, the north border USA-Mexico— was acquainted to the Natives in that area, as such that the Natives claim them a people from the underground. But that latter notice is just a pale mention, as likely the whole imagery waits for a personal effort of the dreamer. :cool2:

Session September 28, 2002

A: Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the worlds will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."

Back
Top Bottom