Crystal Requests!

I‘m just writing to ask if you got my request for a personal crystal, which I sent on October, 21. Are you supposed to get a confirmation email? Just concerned in case it didn’t go through. It goes without saying that I made a donation on the same day. 🙏 Thanks!

Good evening @Chu, request just sent, would like other items too (t-shirt & magnet), since I had issues with PayPal, is a transfer to the French account number a possibility? Thanks! 🙏🏻

Yes! But I think we already sorted everything out by email, yes?

I‘m just writing to ask if you got my request for a personal crystal, which I sent on October, 21. Are you supposed to get a confirmation email? Just concerned in case it didn’t go through. It goes without saying that I made a donation on the same day. 🙏 Thanks!

I send confirmation emails as I enter the requests. You should have received a confirmation already. But unfortunately, I don's see your request anywhere.:huh: Would you mind resending it, please? Thanks!

Hello Chu and team,
I have sent some money for crystals for my mum and for my dad. Hope it is safely received.
We received it, thank you!!!

NEWS AND NEW REQUESTS:

The girls are about to finish charging the next batch of crystals. :scooter: :cheer:As usual, it's quite a long process, done with lots of care and attention. But it's almost done now, and the crystals will be ready for new homes.

Now that we are almost caught up with all the essential orders, first sets and several extra crystals for many of you (and as always, trying to make it so that everybody gets covered), we can offer more crystals to everyone for supplementary purposes. If you are interested, please fill in the form, and try not to request more that you need/are sure will be put to good use, so that nobody is left without and we can keep up.

As usual, any special purposes or needs can be added to the corresponding fields in the form. And we left the form as it was: 2 extras + 3 loved ones as a maximum, but depending on your needs, you can change that a bit (eg. 3 extras + 2 loved ones). The fields for requesting replacement crystals are also there.

We would be very grateful if this time you could send 7 EUR per crystal you are requesting. Shipping is getting more and more expensive! And of course, if anyone can donate a bit more than that minimum, we appreciate it A LOT, as it helps us send crystals to others who may not be able to afford them otherwise.

We'll try to get them all shipped before the postal Xmas rush, so the sooner you send your request, the better!

Added: Once we are done with requests for 2021, I'll post the new map of our wonderful crystal network. :flowers:

Hi ! Is it possible to pay by cheque and postal delivery in France? If yes, to which address and which order should I send the check? Thank you for everything you do.

NEWS AND NEW REQUESTS:

The girls are about to finish charging the next batch of crystals. :scooter: :cheer:As usual, it's quite a long process, done with lots of care and attention. But it's almost done now, and the crystals will be ready for new homes.

Now that we are almost caught up with all the essential orders, first sets and several extra crystals for many of you (and as always, trying to make it so that everybody gets covered), we can offer more crystals to everyone for supplementary purposes. If you are interested, please fill in the form, and try not to request more that you need/are sure will be put to good use, so that nobody is left without and we can keep up.

As usual, any special purposes or needs can be added to the corresponding fields in the form. And we left the form as it was: 2 extras + 3 loved ones as a maximum, but depending on your needs, you can change that a bit (eg. 3 extras + 2 loved ones). The fields for requesting replacement crystals are also there.

We would be very grateful if this time you could send 7 EUR per crystal you are requesting. Shipping is getting more and more expensive! And of course, if anyone can donate a bit more than that minimum, we appreciate it A LOT, as it helps us send crystals to others who may not be able to afford them otherwise.

We'll try to get them all shipped before the postal Xmas rush, so the sooner you send your request, the better!

Added: Once we are done with requests for 2021, I'll post the new map of our wonderful crystal network. :flowers:
Hello, Chu!
Do I need to wait for the form to be approved to send the donation?

Last edited:
Hello again, Chu. I just sent a request for two crystals for two people close to me. I have also sent the donation by paypal. I hope to be in time to receive them in this order. If not, that's ok, I'll wait for the next one, as it's been a while since I checked the thread.

Blessings to all

Do you think it would be worth getting an extra protection or drinking water crystal for jab mitigation?

Not really, but you can request it and see what Laura says.

Hi ! Is it possible to pay by cheque and postal delivery in France? If yes, to which address and which order should I send the check? Thank you for everything you do.

Oh, I see. I replied to you about Paypal before. I'll send you our address if you really can't/don't want to use Paypal. But just so you know, you don't need a paypal account in order to send a donation via Paypal.

Do I need to wait for the form to be approved to send the donation?

No, you can send it whenever.

Back
Top Bottom