Crystal Requests!

I just have one question. One person received a round stone labeled for personal protection and a quartz crystal labeled as a dream stone. Is there a chance these labels were reversed, since I thought stones were for dreaming and crystals for protection? :-)

Oups, you're right! I just checked your file. the labels for J*** were reversed, it seems. Sorry about that! But they both work equally.

Hello everyone! I wanted to know if there will be problems with sending to Russia and donating now? Maybe someone has already done this recently?

It has been extremely complicated recently, unfortunately. We can still ship a few things, but I fear that the crystals may get confiscated or returned. Let us see what we can do, we'll get back to you! Donations via bank transfer are very problematic too. The bank requests at ID and a bunch of nonsense. Argh... Again, we'll get back to you on that, but thank you!

Hello everyone! Can someone please help me with a few questions?

1) My personal protection crystal is always in my pocket and the silk sheet gets worn out very rapidly and has a few holes now. Has anyone else the same problem and has found a solution for this?
2) Also, i wasn't paying attention once and put the crystal with my trousers into the washing machine .... :scared: As far as i understand, as long as one doesn't do these kind of things with intention the it should be more or less ok but i'm not sure. Should i order a new crystal?
3) I would like to order crystals for a cousin of mine. Can she also ask for something particular that she would like the crystals to be charged with?
4) The daily prayer where we ask for assistance for all who are connected by the crystals. What i'm doing is creating a mental image of all the members who are connected by the crystals as sort of an aura and when i'm reciting the prayer i imagine all the members reciting the prayer with me. But i recently got a feeling that this might be something i shouldn't be doing. In a sense it feels like i'm forcing everyone to the recite the prayer no matter if they want to or not and this might be against free will. Should i stop doing it and just say the prayer with the intention the prayer has, namely to ask for assistance from the cosmic mind?

Thanks!

@Chu Thank you very much! Yes, the donation was hard to make, but my friends from another country helped me!😊 For the sake of it I'm looking for any ways and possibilities! I have sent a form to request crystals. I look forward to your feedback🤩

Hello everyone! Can someone please help me with a few questions?

1) My personal protection crystal is always in my pocket and the silk sheet gets worn out very rapidly and has a few holes now. Has anyone else the same problem and has found a solution for this?
2) Also, i wasn't paying attention once and put the crystal with my trousers into the washing machine .... :scared: As far as i understand, as long as one doesn't do these kind of things with intention the it should be more or less ok but i'm not sure. Should i order a new crystal?
3) I would like to order crystals for a cousin of mine. Can she also ask for something particular that she would like the crystals to be charged with?
4) The daily prayer where we ask for assistance for all who are connected by the crystals. What i'm doing is creating a mental image of all the members who are connected by the crystals as sort of an aura and when i'm reciting the prayer i imagine all the members reciting the prayer with me. But i recently got a feeling that this might be something i shouldn't be doing. In a sense it feels like i'm forcing everyone to the recite the prayer no matter if they want to or not and this might be against free will. Should i stop doing it and just say the prayer with the intention the prayer has, namely to ask for assistance from the cosmic mind?

Thanks!
1) My silk sheets have long since worn out and I have replaced them with some silk I've bought on ebay. For the dream stone I keep the original but put it around the new silk sheet.
2) I think others have accidentally put theirs in the washer and it was said that it should be fine.
4) I don't think you need to worry about this because people might be literally be reciting them with you depending on the time zone. Maybe just focus on the individual prayer lines?

Dear team, I have a question I couldn't find the answer to by using the search function of the forum. Apologies if this was answered somewhere already.

It's a doubt related to crystals and children. I wonder if I can order one for a quite small child (3 y.o.). I didn't think this could be relevant or even useful at such an age (and of course I might be wrong now that I have started to think into that direction).

These last weeks I have been becoming more aware of some -I guess we could call them attacks- on my environment as they were developing. At the same time, for sure not by coincidence, I was learning about it by going through some chapters of the Wave series on precisely that matter.

I was thinking on the scary possibility of being attacked through our own children while reading the actual cases of Laura in the books and just two days later my son had an accident at daycare getting a quite ugly injury on the head he says he got because of an 'evil magic lizard being who was on the floor'. Which is extra weird since the injury and type of accident has little to do with any thing being on the floor.

Not to say that I NEVER told him anything about nothing even close to evil lizards or magic lizards nor anything like that! He has many games and stories as any normal child but that was totally the first time I heard him saying something like that thing!

I don't believe he saw that, tbh, guess it's just his imagination at work but gosh it gave me shivers when he told me that!! Again, he never heard that at home nor outside as far as we know, the closest thing I can think of was maybe few seconds of a movie he barely watched picturing some kind of lizard being, because we never ever even said anything close to that at home or at any place by any chance. I guess that's what keeps my mind running at the moment. Btw, after the bleeding and visit to the hospital he is now still recovering but doing fine, he now says he doesn't like lizards, though.

Anyway, just wondering if makes sense to order one for him.

And don't get me wrong, children are children, they will go and bump their head, get injuries and so on, some of that is perfectly normal. I don't believe that with a crystal present then that type of stuff will never happen again, that's not even realistic but it was scary how weird and in sync all this was while getting his worst accident by far so far. Hopefully you might understand my line of thinking with this question.

Many thanks in advance for your help!

❤️🙏🏻

It's a doubt related to crystals and children. I wonder if I can order one for a quite small child (3 y.o.). I didn't think this could be relevant or even useful at such an age (and of course I might be wrong now that I have started to think into that direction).

Yes you can. We often send crystals and dream stones to babies and children whose parents request them for. Just as a protection by their bed, or to carry around if practical. :-)

Back
Top Bottom