Crystal Requests!

Uh-oh.... I don't understand. Your first request was shipped on April 2021, and I have it as you having received it! That was for a full set + 2. Did you make a second one and we missed it? Checking with Caesarea too...
Yes - my second set of crystals was asked for in March of 2022 - the Money order was cashed so i thought I would get my order sometime in a few weeks - it has been awhile - about 16 weeks so I thought I would check and yes this is the 2nd order due to loosing some of the original crystals while doing service work in my area - so again I know the second money order was cashed and yes I received the first order in 2021 and have lost a few of the crystals - this is a follow up, trying to find out what happened to the order - thanks for your help ! dayrider47 here .

To all: (related to these recent issues) If you don't get a reply from me letting you know that you are on the list, and approximately when your crystals will be shipped (and later when they were shipped), it means that we DIDN'T get your request, and you should ask here to be sure, ok? It can take a while, but I usually reply within a week, after entering your request into our system. Thanks!
Hey Chu,

I'm probably one of these that didn't receive the notification. I have received only an email confirmation that request has been made (which had to fell into spam of course), but that's all. Below You can find the PayPal donation details:
1659306187342.png
If any other information related to this donation is needed, please let met know, I'll add. This also applies to explanation of my address in case something is not quite understandable.

Br, Thomas

P.S. Congrats on your wedding 💒

Last edited:
Heya, @Chu I wanted to make a couple of requests on behalf of relatives, but I wanted to ask if the older (google?) form used to submit info is still the preferred mode? :-)

My oldest child's personal crystal disappeared from her nightstand yesterday. We're hoping it reappears soon. My wife's personal crystal previously disappeared and reappeared a long time later, so it's happened before in this house, though I'm hoping it doesn't take that long.

Hey Chu,

I'm probably one of these that didn't receive the notification. I have received only an email confirmation that request has been made (which had to fell into spam of course), but that's all. Below You can find the PayPal donation details:
View attachment 61764
If any other information related to this donation is needed, please let met know, I'll add. This also applies to explanation of my address in case something is not quite understandable.

Br, Thomas

P.S. Congrats on your wedding 💒

Thank you!! :flowers: And your were selected a couple of days ago, so it won't be long before we ship them.

Heya, @Chu I wanted to make a couple of requests on behalf of relatives, but I wanted to ask if the older (google?) form used to submit info is still the preferred mode? :-)

Use this form, please: FOTCM Crystal Request

Hello,
I see that there are some problems.... and so I wonder about my crystal donation order I received confirmation by email on April 8, 2022. What is your current delay? Has it been well taken into account?
Thank you to all the team for your great work 🙏

DeepLtraduction

Good evening
I sent a request today, via the form, and I received a confirmation email (automatic?). I asked about participation by email, but I don't have an answer yet.
I see now that it takes 1 week, so no stress. See you soon. :flowers:

Bonsoir
J’ai envoyé une demande aujourd’hui, via le formulaire, et j’ai reçu un mail de confirmation (automatique ?). J’ai posé la question de la participation par mail, mais je n’ai pas encore de réponse.
Je vois maintenant qu’il faut 1 semaine, donc pas de stress. A bientôt.

Good evening
I sent a request today, via the form, and I received a confirmation email (automatic?). I asked about participation by email, but I don't have an answer yet.
I see now that it takes 1 week, so no stress. See you soon. :flowers:

Bonsoir
J’ai envoyé une demande aujourd’hui, via le formulaire, et j’ai reçu un mail de confirmation (automatique ?). J’ai posé la question de la participation par mail, mais je n’ai pas encore de réponse.
Je vois maintenant qu’il faut 1 semaine, donc pas de stress. A bientôt.

Yes, we got it, but you're too quick! ;-) I'll reply to you here instead. We suggest 6 EUR per crystal to cover costs, plus whatever is comfortable for you. Shipping changes depending on the amount and weight of each crytals, so I can't give you the exact cost unfortunately. And thank you!

Oui, nous l'avons, mais vous êtes trop rapide !;-) Je vous répondrai ici à la place. Nous vous suggérons 6 EUR par cristal pour couvrir les coûts, plus tout ce qui vous convient. L'expédition change en fonction de la quantité et du poids de chaque cristal, donc je ne peux malheureusement pas vous donner le coût exact. Et merci !
It's wonderful!
It's just for an extra water crystal.
But I'm going to order a book: should I write separate checks, according to 1 or 2 recipients?
Thank you ladies in advance, and DCM bless you for your care and thoughts at all times. :love:

C’est merveilleux !
C’est juste pour un crystal d’eau supplémentaire.Mais je vais commander un livre : dois-je faire des chèques séparés, selon 1 ou 2 bénéficiaires ?
Merci Mesdames par avance, et DCM vous bénisse pour vos soins et pensées à tous les instants. :hug2:

It's wonderful!
It's just for an extra water crystal.
But I'm going to order a book: should I write separate checks, according to 1 or 2 recipients?
Thank you ladies in advance, and DCM bless you for your care and thoughts at all times. :love:

:hug2: Hmm, yes please! 2 different "personnes morales". I can fill that in if you want. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom