Crystal Requests!

When I was young, I absolutely loved to collect gemstones/crystals. In fact, I always did and still do but before the Amazon era, it wasn't so easy to find them at an affordable price. Everything has changed now thankfully so getting them is easy.

Here are some of the beauties I have found, pretty much all from Chinese sellers on Amazon. I have never been disappointed by the quality of their products and from time to time, there are also ''extras'' added to the orders, like a small thank you gift from them which is always much appreciated.

(As a side note, in my opinion, all those who are complaining at how ''China is everywhere'' should realise that they are not only because they offer great stuff at good prices but especially because their customer service is often impeccable (i.e. they actually do really care for the customers and not just pretend to do so). Amazon was built on the very same principle and look at how much money they make today.)

Anyway, here it is (my favorites) :

(My birth stone is amethyst by the way which is also my favorite gemstone)

- 40 mm top grade amethyst sphere
- Amethyst pendulum
- Quartz wand with smaller stones for the 7 chakras
- Several wands and pyramids (red jasper, citrine, multiple quartz, black obsidian, rainbow fluorite, aventurine and lapis lazuli
- Several bracelets : amethyst, tiger eye, red tiger eye, blue tiger eye and pyrite (this one around my ankle). I have ordered some more that will also include cornelian, rose quartz, lapis lazuli, hematite and black onyx

One thing I would really like is to learn how to use them for healing purposes. It seems like it kind of works on myself which makes me think that I have it in me and could use it to benefit others as well given the right knowledge.

Attachments

• 20220428_143832.jpg
    20220428_143832.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220428_143839.jpg
    20220428_143839.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20220428_145629.jpg
    20220428_145629.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220430_170952.jpg
    20220430_170952.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220430_171338.jpg
    20220430_171338.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220430_171732.jpg
    20220430_171732.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 7
  • 20220430_203909.jpg
    20220430_203909.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
The reason why I have a pyrite bracelet on my ankle is that I figured that if it is really good at catching bad EM waves, I might as well have it on me but near the ground so that the 'bad vibes' can be grounded at the same time they are captured without having to through my whole body. If what I just said isn't actually accurate and just ''esoteric nonsense'', well it doesn't hurt either so I'm fine anyway.

Edit: Here is one of the gifts I got from them.

Attachments

• 20220430_172334.jpg
    20220430_172334.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:
When I was young, I absolutely loved to collect gemstones/crystals. In fact, I always did and still do but before the Amazon era, it wasn't so easy to find them at an affordable price. Everything has changed now thankfully so getting them is easy.

Hello alpoon,
I am glad you like Crystals, and surely you have collected lots of beautiful shape and color. I am truly happy for you!
But, do you know what is the purpose of the forum members Crystal connection?

This link explains.

“For the new members might want to know about what is Crystals Connection is, and hoping everyone understand how important this connection would be.
Because, the One’s own Crystals will help us to connect to each other members, Laura, and Cassiopaean beings.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.”

Hello alpoon,
I am glad you like Crystals, and surely you have collected lots of beautiful shape and color. I am truly happy for you!
But, do you know what is the purpose of the forum members Crystal connection?

This link explains.

“For the new members might want to know about what is Crystals Connection is, and hoping everyone understand how important this connection would be.
Because, the One’s own Crystals will help us to connect to each other members, Laura, and Cassiopaean beings.

The crystals are already charged with unique vibration from singing by Laura and Team.”

Thank you so much for the link. I've requested my crystals as well and it is also comforting to know that it can be used as a way to connect to each other prior to the next level. Let's rock n' roll !

Thank you so much for the link. I've requested my crystals as well and it is also comforting to know that it can be used as a way to connect to each other prior to the next level. Let's rock n' roll

And your own Crystals, you should charge to sunlight, so that adds energy to you!
But remember that you should never expose your forum Crystals to sunlight or moonlight.

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello. Rocks.

Q: (L) What about the rocks? {We had been discussing large crystals on a nearby table.}

A: Put in sunlight for two days.

Q: (L) And what will that do?

A: Energize.

Q: (L) Energized to do what?

A: Provide power to you.

And your own Crystals, you should charge to sunlight, so that adds energy to you!
But remember that you should never expose your forum Crystals to sunlight or moonlight.

Thank you, that was kind of my next question. So I can put mine under sunlight, does it have to be direct or can it be through a window? As for the forum's crystal, do I have to do anything to them at some point or are they just good like that for a long time?

I have ordered some selenite items as well (bowls and plates for display, skyscraper and wand for healing). Last thing is a Himalayan salt lamp bowl with balls for massage. I thought it could be used for charging crystals as well if needed but I have no idea.

With all of this I want to have my own little ''crystal sanctuary'' near my computer where I spend the most time. I also want to set-up a place for meditation and (if possible) healing. I have a feeling that it is what I need to do, especially the healing part. I've always been a solitary type of guy so I feel the universe is helping me doing it this way (on my own) until I'm perhaps able to help others.

Thank you for your help !

Thank you, that was kind of my next question. So I can put mine under sunlight, does it have to be direct or can it be through a window? As for the forum's crystal, do I have to do anything to them at some point or are they just good like that for a long time?

“Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being

A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
A dream stone for under the pillow.

Q: (Pierre) The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.”

I had one of my own Crystal and I take out in the place where Sun can charge all day and did two days.

So, have to be very careful with all the crystals, especially with charged Crystals from Laura and teams, never let the sunlight or moonlight come through window and exposure your Crystal.
And read to them, morning and night- the booklet will comes with your Crystal. And sing for them 8pm your local time. I do every day, but some may do few times week.

All of us doing same thing’s is unison with other members will enhance the connection with the universe information field.
If anything you are not sure, then you have to re-read all the information from transcripts or search further for more clearer answers.

“Q: (Andromeda,) And why is it that they can't be charged in the moonlight?

A: Reverses the positive charge.

Q: (Galatea) So what would the reverse charge do, take everything out or what?

A: Counter to the living energy of the being

A water charging crystal which can also act for health issues.
Personal protection crystal for carrying in pocket or pouch
One to set on a table in a room for space protection.
A dream stone for under the pillow.

Q: (Pierre) The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.”

I had one of my own Crystal and I take out in the place where Sun can charge all day and did two days.

So, have to be very careful with all the crystals, especially with charged Crystals from Laura and teams, never let the sunlight or moonlight come through window and exposure your Crystal.
And read to them, morning and night- the booklet will comes with your Crystal. And sing for them 8pm your local time. I do every day, but some may do few times week.

All of us doing same thing’s is unison with other members will enhance the connection with the universe information field.
If anything you are not sure, then you have to re-read all the information from transcripts or search further for more clearer answers.
Thank you so much. Yes, it is up to me to get to speed and I will do so. As my crystal collection is getting bigger I can literally ''feel'' them near me more and more. It's like there is a pot of water boiling somewhere that I can't see and it's almost as if the crystals themselves were telling me ''dude, wait until you get the ones for networking and the current begins to flow''.

At first, when the C's mentioned it (current thing), I thought it was the current between Earth and celestial body (like the Sun or the companion) but now I get a feeling it's actually all of us. I also can't help but to think about this scene from the comedy / action movie ''The A-Team'' when the dude Murdock tries to jump start an ambulance with a defibrillator and gets thrown in the air doing a back flip. It's literally as if the Universe is silently laughing at me with a ''wait for it'' look on its face (humor is part of everything I do in life no matter what).

So, here are my latest acquisitions : solar system gemstone spheres (good for chakras as well I guess), selenite skyscraper for healing / charging (which I find absolutely beautiful as well), a few more bracelets (some of which I want to give to family members) and a black obsidian pendulum. I also received another extra gift which is exactly like the last one but with twice the amount of stones. This makes me think more and more that getting those crystals was imperative for me and that is because the dark forces are now going full throttle (and I can feel that as well). Heck, some orders even came early like one or a few days before their estimate.

Having them so far has alleviated some symptoms I have (or discomforts should I say) that I think are linked to spirit attachements. I can still feel a noticeable discomfort around sacral chakra spreading in the gut though. Using my quartz wand helps to alleviate the discomfort but it remains attached. My feeling is that it will soon all go away, perhaps when I connect with you guys. I've already felt one or two ''detaching'' themselves in the past few months and every time it felt as if a HUGE weight was lifted off my entire body, like it became brand new again. Both times I have also cried and cried and cried but don't really know why so I take it as ''spirit cleansing''. It also reminds me of that time it happened to Laura which I have read in the Wave.

Now, one last question before I dig into the whole thing : do you guys discuss at some point about how magnetism may fit into the picture ? I have noticed some gemstones are magnetic like hematite which I carry around my wrist on a bracelet and also that tiger eye seems to be paramagnetic (attracted to magnet when in the magnetic field).

Attachments

• 20220502_191944.jpg
    20220502_191944.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220502_192125.jpg
    20220502_192125.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220502_192134.jpg
    20220502_192134.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 20220502_192703.jpg
    20220502_192703.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3
If I am able to become a ''healer'' like I feel I want to deep inside of me, I was thinking about healing people and giving them gemstones depending on their needs. I could buy some small tumbled stones (bulk quantities) and give them custom blends as part of the healing process either in small velvet pouches or cute little bottles with cork.

Anyway, once I have healed myself first and then got the proper knowledge that is.

Got my salt lamp bowl (with salt stones) and selenium wand today. First thing I did with the lamp was to taste it (I just couldn't resist). Yep, it's salt. Can you imagine having guests for dinner but you forgot to buy salt so you just tell them, ''that's fine, I'll use the lamp''. Then when you come back you just smile at their puzzled faces, plug the lamp and then start scraping salt from the lamp itself over your dish saying ''yeah, it's Himalayan salt, very healthy stuff they say''. That would be an epic moment.

20220503_204327.jpg20220503_204420.jpg

Hi alpoon,

Have you had a chance to read through the sessions on the first post on this thread? I think some of the answers to the questions you ask are there, or on the ensuing conversations that have taken place there, and if not, then maybe you could open up a thread with your questions? I think a lot of people might have similar questions or may have some of the answers already.

Also, I see you have a lovely collection of crystals, is it their physical appeal? is there any other reason why you collect them as you do? And also, if you'd like to continue to share your crystal collection, I would also suggest opening up another thread, I think a lot of members are also rather fond of them, and would probably share their own. I say it mostly so that the purpose of this thread isn't diverted, and also so that more members get to see what you wish to share.

Hi alpoon,

Have you had a chance to read through the sessions on the first post on this thread? I think some of the answers to the questions you ask are there, or on the ensuing conversations that have taken place there, and if not, then maybe you could open up a thread with your questions? I think a lot of people might have similar questions or may have some of the answers already.

Not yet but will do ! I'll also create a thread if I want to discuss specific things like magnetism and crystals.

Also, I see you have a lovely collection of crystals, is it their physical appeal? is there any other reason why you collect them as you do? And also, if you'd like to continue to share your crystal collection, I would also suggest opening up another thread, I think a lot of members are also rather fond of them, and would probably share their own. I say it mostly so that the purpose of this thread isn't diverted, and also so that more members get to see what you wish to share.

Making a thread for that is a very good idea in my opinion. And I'm glad you mention it because yesterday when I posted my update, I was wondering that maybe people would think I'm sort of bragging about it (which I am not). I'll also explain my interest in crystals and post pictures. I am currently buying them with the intend of making a little ''crystal sanctuary'' in my apartment which would probably be good for meditation as well. I love them both for their look and esoteric properties and I am also hoping that someday I will be able to use them to help / heal others (this is something I believe I have in me that could be developed).

:-)

Making a thread for that is a very good idea in my opinion. And I'm glad you mention it because yesterday when I posted my update, I was wondering that maybe people would think I'm sort of bragging about it (which I am not). I'll also explain my interest in crystals and post pictures. I am currently buying them with the intend of making a little ''crystal sanctuary'' in my apartment which would probably be good for meditation as well. I love them both for their look and esoteric properties and I am also hoping that someday I will be able to use them to help / heal others (this is something I believe I have in me that could be developed).
Sounds good!

Looking forward! and no, I didn't get the sense that you were bragging or anything, I mostly got the sense that it would be a thread better suited elsewhere so that more people could participate. As you probably know, there are threads where people share their weather, music, movies, funny videos, pets and so on and so forth.. so one for crystals would be interesting to have, and if a discussion ensues from there, I think that more people could benefit from it.

Back
Top Bottom