Crystal Requests!

Hi @Chu may I please order a crystal for my husband? He's about to start a new job where he will be going away on a boat for work so I'd like him to be able to take one with him.
Thank you xox

I just replied to you. Sure! Your husband is on the list.

If it’s ok Chu, I would like to order a couple of crystals for family as well. Let me know if that’s okay & I will fill out the forms with my donation. Thanks so much

For sure too! I think we will have enough crystals for a little while, so fire away, whoever needs extras.

I ask for a little help. I need your opinion. I would like to order a couple of crystals for our neighbors and friends. (Husband and wife). Their house is near our. Many of their views on what is happening in the world coincide with our. They are responsive, good and ready to help, people. Tell me, is it possible to order crystals for them? Thank you very much for the answer!

I ask for a little help. I need your opinion. I would like to order a couple of crystals for our neighbors and friends. (Husband and wife). Their house is near our. Many of their views on what is happening in the world coincide with our. They are responsive, good and ready to help, people. Tell me, is it possible to order crystals for them? Thank you very much for the answer!

Sure! If you think they can help, and that your neightbors are open to receiving something like this. The best if when the people ask, or you ask if they want them first. But in some cases it's not always possible. So, you can decide.

Sure! If you think they can help, and that your neightbors are open to receiving something like this. The best if when the people ask, or you ask if they want them first. But in some cases it's not always possible. So, you can decide.

Thanks a lot, dear @Chu ! Yes, they are open to such information and, I think, will be very happy. 🥰 Thanks a lot. Sent a request just through the form.

Hi, I recently started using crystals for “therapy”, “guidance”, and/or protection, for lack of better terms. I recently obtained a few called the Sacred Seven (or Super Seven/Melody Stone) and this sparked my interest again like a wildfire. These things really are “miraculous”! (Again, for lack of a better term.)

I’ve incessantly burned through numerous threads/sessions with the C’s researching this subject, and it’s brought me here to you. And first and foremost, I just want to say thank you. What y’all are doing is BEAUTIFUL!!

I put in a request, but unfortunately, I’m scraping by with finances, so as soon as I get my affairs in order, I have you put in the top of my notes to receive a donation. You do not have to send anything until you receive the money, because I believe this should be a symbiotic relationship and I don’t want to take away from anyone who can contribute more than I.

Just please keep me in mind, because I want to be connected to you guys in as many ways as I can!! I consider everyone here distant family. Gratitude for what you all do for everyone. You’re all “Godsends”!!

My girlfriend accidentally put my dream crystal through the washing machine. Twice, as it turns out. Sigh. Although my '4D STS interference radar' started to sound, I realize it is most likely just an accident - the crystal was nestled in the pillowcase, and we are only just learning how to live together.

My best guess is that the crystal has lost it's charge. But then I recalled that it is okay to wash crystals in soapy water. Any thoughts here? Do you think it has lost its charge? Should I request a replacement?

My best guess is that the crystal has lost it's charge. But then I recalled that it is okay to wash crystals in soapy water. Any thoughts here? Do you think it has lost its charge? Should I request a replacement?
From what I understand the crystals aren't as fragile as many of us worry and the intention is the key. If exposure is accidental and there's no intention to damage or discharge the crystal it should still be fine.

I had a similar worry about my personal crystal losing its charge due to being accidentally put in water. I was advised to request a replacement and explain what happened in a note to let the ladies decide if it needed to be replaced. It turned out my crystal still worked but I got a new one anyway :-) I was also requesting an additional set of crystals for travel etc. so my protection crystal request was a part of a larger order. If you don't want to place a request and you just want some clarification on whether your current Crystal still works then I guess the Chateau ladies will assist you better.

Last edited:
From what I understand the crystals aren't as fragile as many of us worry and the intention is the key. If exposure is accidental and there's no intention to damage or discharge the crystal it should still be fine.

I had a similar worry about my personal crystal losing its charge due to being accidentally put in water. I was advised to request a replacement and explain what happened in a note to let the ladies decide if it needed to be replaced. It turned out my crystal still worked but I got a new one anyway :-) I was also requesting an additional set of crystals for ravel etc. so my protection crystal request was a part of a larger order. If you don't want to place a request if this one still works then I guess the Chateau ladies will assist you better.

It happened to me also shortly after receiving it that my dream crystal ended up in the laundry (pillowcase) and consequently in the washing machine.
Although it seemed it didn't lose its charge and connection (was worried about that), found it helpful to assert a bit more care towards the crystal(s) after the washing episode, like more frequent (Laura's) singing In the Garden and reciting the prayers to them.
My 2 cents.

Hi,
Do you send crystals to Serbia? I understood that 7e per crystal is fine, but what is about shipping costs?
For references to our Crystal project, please read these threads carefully:

If you wish to request crystals, please use this online form:

FOTCM Crystal Request

My original post below was made before Scottie created that form for us, but I leave it here for reference:

Regarding the suggested donations:

So, multiply the number of crystals you are requesting by 6 EUR/USD, and that's our suggested donation. Thank you!

IGNORE IF YOU FILLED IN THE FORM ABOVE:

Please download and fill in the form attached to this post, and send it to info@paleochristianity.org.

If you cannot open the PDF or prefer not to use it, you can copy&paste the text below, and send it as an email, also to info@paleochristianity.org
The form is attached, and here is the text:

Special instructions for the form:

It should be straightforward, but just in case, here are the parts you need to fill in depending on your case:

TYPE OF REQUESTPARTS TO FILL IN
First basic set for youA1. and E
First basic set for you + extras for youA1, A1.a and E
First basic set for you + extras for your loved onesA1, C and E
First basic set for you + extras for you + extras for your loved onesA1, A1.a, C and E
You already have a set. Extras for youB and E
You already have a set. Extras for your loved onesC and E
You already have a set. Extras for you + extras for your loved onesB, C and E
You already have a set. ReplacementD and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for youB, D and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for your loved onesC, D and E
You already have a set. Replacement + extras for you + extras for your loved onesB, C, D and E

The "notes" fields allow you to communicate anything that you think is important (e.g. your loved one's health, a specific purpose for a crystal, etc.)

Don't forget your country and zip code! (Maybe people do....).

If you have any questions regarding the requests, this is the place to ask.:-)

Given the amount of requests we have been receiving, the process may take a while. So thank you in advance for your patience! You will receive an email once your package has been shipped.

I hope I didn't forget anything!

NOTE: if you have already sent your request in the last few days, could you please send the form anyway? (Via email to the address above, no PMs please.) It will help me a lot since, as you can see, your information will be more complete for crystal selection this way. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom