Crystal Requests!

Not sure if this is the right forum, but it concerns my crystal request, so here goes. Please move to a better place if need be. I requested a crystal for my son in France (which I received). He's here in USA for a visit, returning to Europe in a few days. He had very harsh words for me during this visit, telling me he has zero respect for me, etc, etc. He later apologized, saying he was just concerned for my health because I refused the needed intervention. It was especially a blow because I had just given him a fair bit of permanent heavy metal yellow international money for a milestone occasion (that would help him cross borders in a crisis). But I think he spoke the truth. Now I don't know how to bring up the subject of carrying the crystal with him. The same is true for my daughter and brother in law. They all seem to think me a nut job now, even though I've avoided discussion of the vaccination subject for the most part. What to do?

I see that you resolved the issue (as much as possible at least) with your son. Any update on your daughter and B-I-L? If they don't want them, and haven't asked, then you can ship them back to us for cleansing and recharging. Sorry to hear about your family, Yupo! Hang in there, and network if you can. :hug2:

I got the crystals yesterday thank you!:) 3 came.

Wow, that took a long time! But I'm glad to hear that they arrived.

@Chu
Do you need crystal donations for charging? I’m at a mineral show in Maine. I can get a few small regular quartz for a good price. 😊

Thank you! That's kind of you. We'd be happy to receive them, but only if it's not too much trouble. I'll send you a PM with the address.

Hi! My query is the following, we have recently moved, and from what i understood, the protective crystal of the house was destined for the specific location to which it was sent. so my question is if it needs to be replaced.

I would also like to know if it is possible to order a crystal for my son (2 and a half years) since he has begun to be afraid of the dark, this happened, i could say, from one day to the next, so i do not think it would come too bad some protection, just in case.

I would also like to know what other means there are to send a donation, in Argentina the issue of sending money abroad is quite complicated, i do not have a PayPal account, but i could find out to open one specifically for this.

I personally feel constantly indebted to all of you, you give and have given so much over the years that i feel that i not have ten whole lives to return the help that you have given me.

I will like to know if I can order crystal for my husband, he lost his crystal, I look everywhere and I did not find them at all. You made two for him. If it is possible I will appreciate if you can do one for him, specially now that we need our crystals to protect us as much as possible. Thank you.

Are you guys still charging crystals, is it still possible to order them?
I will like to know if I can order crystal for my husband, he lost his crystal, I look everywhere and I did not find them at all. You made two for him. If it is possible I will appreciate if you can do one for him, specially now that we need our crystals to protect us as much as possible. Thank you.
I think you can go to the first post of this thread and use the online form to request. At least that's what I did recently. Don't forget the donation too.

Yes to what hlat said, @HyperdimensionalApe and @loreta!

I would also like to know if it is possible to order a crystal for my son (2 and a half years) since he has begun to be afraid of the dark, this happened, i could say, from one day to the next, so i do not think it would come too bad some protection, just in case.

Yes, you can. See hlat's reply above as well.

I would also like to know what other means there are to send a donation, in Argentina the issue of sending money abroad is quite complicated, i do not have a PayPal account, but i could find out to open one specifically for this.

Thank you Dave! But I know how complicated it is from Argentina. We have tried with Western Union, and it's a mess. So, I would say, for now, don't worry about it. There is also Stripe (see donate button on SOTT), or a bank transfer. But again, for you the fees will probably be huge. So, just keep an eye, and if it becomes possible/easier on Paypal, then we do that. Otherwise, we'll be able to cover the costs if it's just a crystal for your son.

Yes to what hlat said, @HyperdimensionalApe and @loreta!

Yes, you can. See hlat's reply above as well.

Thank you Dave! But I know how complicated it is from Argentina. We have tried with Western Union, and it's a mess. So, I would say, for now, don't worry about it. There is also Stripe (see donate button on SOTT), or a bank transfer. But again, for you the fees will probably be huge. So, just keep an eye, and if it becomes possible/easier on Paypal, then we do that. Otherwise, we'll be able to cover the costs if it's just a crystal for your son.
Thank you Chu and Hlat. I will fill the form and I will pay at the beginning of November. Thank you again!

:hug2:

thanks for the reply @Chu

In the form Ii will put the name of my son and his birthday with my name in the forum.
If these data are correct i will send the form today.

Yes, Argentina is crazy in terms of the dollar, to give an example, yesterday 1 dollar is worth almost 200 pesos.

Hey @Chu, I've already ordered two extra crystals for family members but would I be able to get two more, for those direct family members that don't yet have them?

Hey @Chu, I've already ordered two extra crystals for family members but would I be able to get two more, for those direct family members that don't yet have them?

The girls are about to charge the next batch, and I'll post here once that's in progress. Then we'll tell you for sure that there are extras to request. So, give us a week or so, and I'll be able to say for sure. :-)

My wife's personal protection crystal had disappeared. The crystal's home was inside her purse in the zippered compartment. Last month, she got a new purse, and was transferring all the things from the old purse to the new purse when she discovered that the crystal had disappeared and was no longer in the zippered compartment.

Today, she was trying to find an item inside her new purse in the zippered compartment, when her hand touched the crystal. She looked and there was the crystal. So not only did the crystal disappear and reappear, but it reappeared in its home, even though its home had changed during the mysterious disappearance.

Back
Top Bottom