Crystal Requests!

Thank you, I received my crystals last week. Just one question, I don't know how to sing nor read the music in the booklet provided. Is it possible to play music to them? If so, what would they like to "listen" to ? Or should I just talk to them ? Any helpful suggestions would be most welcome. Thanking Chu and the team for their super effort.
There is an MP3 floating around with Laura singing in the garden that you could listen to, sing along with and save. Perhaps someone else could post the link if they find it before I get back to you.😊

There is an MP3 floating around with Laura singing in the garden that you could listen to, sing along with and save. Perhaps someone else could post the link if they find it before I get back to you.😊
Here it is:

Here it is:
OOOOH thank you guys so much !!!!! Now I can sing along with Laura.

Thank you for the crystals, it was exciting to receive them, I carefully unwrapped each one and held them, feeling the vibrating energy pulse through my hands. I placed my personal crystal in a pouch made by a Native American acquaintance and wear it daily. Again, thank you so much.

We are all caught up!!! Everyone who requested crystals should have received them, or at least gotten an email from me this week informing you that we had shipped them. I still see several people haven't confirmed that they got them, so please do let us know if you haven't done so already!

And if you didn't get an email nor a package, let us know, please, as it must be a mistake.

Woohoo!!!! I'll update our crystal map asap.

I'd like to share two experiences I've had with my dream crystal over the past month. I wasn't sure whether to share this or not as it could have been coincidences so please take it with a grain of salt.

The first strange dream was about a man I didn't know but in the dream I knew who he was when I saw him. Kind of like someone you hear a lot about but you've never seen them. This person was some sort of an official rather than a friend. Later in that dream it turned out that he was a murderer and not an official at all - and he was out to get me. No matter what I did I couldn't escape him. When I climbed out of the house, it tuned out my trail was marked and he could follow. me. When I hid, he could sniff me out and find me. I just couldn't escape! I woke up terrified and tired of the mental effort of trying to find an escape route. Even though the dream ended I was lying awake still trying to figure out a way to escape him!

Then a few days later I got a phone call from the UK's tax man, the HMRC. The person on the other side of the line gave me his details, the case number and asked me to write those details down. He then said my employer didn't pay my tax correctly and I owed the £3,000+ in unpaid taxes and penalties. This would have made me suspicious if it wasn't for the fact that I changed jobs in 2020 and while closing the company down my former employer did a few things that could be considered a grey zone. The guy on the phone said I was being taken to court unless I agreed to settle out of court. I raised a suspicion and said I wanted to consult a third party as scam calls are pretty frequent and I've never heard of the HMRC calling people instead of sending letters. They wouldn't even send me an email but insisted on letter correspondence due to frequent scams in their name. The guy told me to google the phone number of the Royal Court responsible for tax matters. He gave me a name of it but I don't remember it now. I googled it and it was exactly the number he was calling me from.

Despite all this something seemed a bit off, I couldn't put a finger on what exactly that was but I did suspect it could have been a scam despite the story being very well put together. Little things he said that didn't quite make sense, and his upset tone when I tried to challenge the story, etc.

I knew I had to be very careful not to get in (even more) trouble with the tax man but at the same time not to fall victim to a scammer. I decided to pay a double game and say things (and lies) that I was going to be able to explain if the call was genuine, while not caving in and paying anything during the call. I pressed some emotional buttons too and in the end the guys said that I was clearly a good person and my debt was cancelled. Then he hung up. It was pretty clear at that point that it was in fact a scam. The tax man certainly doesn't cancel debts of nice people.

I only remembered the dream about a tax official not being who he was and trying to get me after the phone call was over. The entire conversation felt like the dream did: as if someone was out to get me and no matter what I said he was able to counter my arguments and objections. The dream and the call could have been a coincidence but it did make the hair raise :shock:

A few weeks later I had another dream. A bit of background first. Apart from rather strange events during my childhood I've never seen or heard anything that would reveal the existence of a reality beyond what's visible and tangible. But I've felt it since pretty much always. I've had quite a few strange experiences that I never really managed to understand, such as walking towards my favourite playing spot in a secluded part of my grandparents' field and then suddenly stopping because fear overcame me out of nowhere. I couldn't take even once step further and I ran back home as if the entire hell was chasing me. I was around 10 at that time. It also happened to me at home a few years ago. It felt as if all of a sudden I wasn't home alone (or alone in my room) and something sinister was starring at me. After reading Laura's info in The Wave and Secret History on Lethbridge and the pendulum I came to a conclusion that those episodes must have been similar to the aura of the places where people committed suicide that Lethbridge described.

But back to the dream. I dreamt that I was approaching the same playing spot at the end of my grandparents' field I described above. There's a little bridge over a small canal there that separates my grandparents' field from their neighbours'. As I approached the canal and the bridge suddenly very tall men dressed in black appeared, blocking the passage. They they didn't want me to cross over the bridge and I decided to get out of there. I woke up feeling scared.

I avoided that spot for years due to having that uneasy feeling and the sensation of something sinister hiding there when I was younger. But I've been walking past that bridge very often recently becuase there's a large area (10 square km) of meadows where I take my 3 dogs for long walks. I figured that the fear was not grounded in reality, I was just an overly scared child. Shortly after the dream I took the dogs for another evening escapade but as soon as I approached the bridge that weird fear and terrifying unease overcame me. It's only a 10 metre long passage but I was suddenly too terrified to walk through it. But the dogs needed their walk so I decided to take another route to reach the meadows. I walked around the general area and used the neighbours' bridge, yet throughout the walk the fear and uneasiness remained. Although I had never seen a living soul anywhere there apart from wild animals such as rabbits and deer I kept looking around. I was so uncomfortable that I quickly decided to cut the walk short and go back home. Once the decision to return was made I was walking very quickly, as if something was rushing me. I thought that the dream I had a few night before must have left its mark and that's why I was reacting in such a weird way.

Then I saw a car in that middle of nowhere. I had never seen one before so it was surprising. Shortly afterwards I heard a gunshot. Then another one. It was the first time I had heard gunshots it in real life, yet the sound was unmistakeable. Needless to say I ran home like the devil himself was chasing me! I asked a family member if it was possible that what I heard was truly gunshots and he said that it wasn't anything unusual. The area is full of deer and poachers often hunt early in the morning and in the evening when deer move around.

The most interesting part is that if it wasn't for the uneasiness and the dream that caused me to cut my walk short, when the gunshots happened I would have been right in the middle of the field where the deer hunting took place. Instead I was close to my grandparents' field and almost completely out of sight. There are so many stories about people being shot by accident during hunting that I'm really glad I decided to shorten my walk that evening.

I realise that those instances could have been coincidences but I found them quite interesting. I don't really know what the crystals exactly should be doing, I just keep them with me with the faith that they do whatever is best. But in moments like those I do wonder whether they can send warnings like this. Free will isn't abridged: it was still up to me to act on the warning and in both cases I was really glad I did.

Last edited:
I realise that those instances could have been coincidences but I found them quite interesting. I don't really know what the crystals exactly should be doing, I just keep them with me with the faith that they do whatever is best. But in moments like those I do wonder whether they can send warnings like this. Free will isn't abridged: it was still up to me to act on the warning and in both cases I was really glad I did.
They are for protection as I know. If this is not a good example of protection, then what is. Somehow, you was aware, or you felt that the place is dangerous and you changed your route.
I am glad that you are ok.

They are for protection as I know. If this is not a good example of protection, then what is. Somehow, you was aware, or you felt that the place is dangerous and you changed your route.
I am glad that you are ok.

Thank you Konstantin, it was a scary experience to be honest. I knew the crystals are for protection but I wasn’t sure how specifically they deliver that protection. Now I wonder if what I experienced could have been one of the ways in which it happens.

Thank you Konstantin, it was a scary experience to be honest. I knew the crystals are for protection but I wasn’t sure how specifically they deliver that protection. Now I wonder if what I experienced could have been one of the ways in which it happens.
As far as my experiences with crystals go, the protection works quite similar to what the Cs have said: Awareness/Knowledge Protects.
"Forewarned means forearmed", and it seems to me that's exactly what dream (crystal) gave you, a warning that armed you with awareness that something could be off in both situations.
I'm very glad you're safe, and acted on this "warning".

What an interesting experience you have, dear @Ant22 ! It's very good that you are all right! By the way, I agree that crystals often give us certain warnings through dreams. This is precisely a warning to us so that we can be more attentive to the events that await us in the future. I think this is a wonderful defense. Although, I'm sure this is not the only defense :).

Back
Top Bottom