Crystal Requests!

Hi,

My experiences after receiving crystals and questions for maintaining crystals

First my experiences

1. My friend dream about me and her like she was suggesting me to take yellow crystals and i was saying that you do not know the things so keep quite. She know the crystals are on transport. Crystals arrived on 4th May and she does not know they arrived but after 2 days of crystals arrival she informed that dream above mentioned were came 2 times one in the early morning and the other dream day after next day.
2. I was just getting hesitant to read cause of neck pain and also neglecting the things but after crystal arrived i was not hesitant as much as before and my cognition going smooth now i guess.
3. I got very bad memory but during these days just charged up.

Questions for maintaining crystals

1. I am using clay pot for water crystal (without silk while in water) leaving entire night after prayer. Is this ok cause clay pot lid or plate does not air tight and some rays of moon or sun may enter indirectly but not directly. Can i continue using clay pot?
2. Do i need to cover the entire clay pot with silk or copper mesh so that wifi signals may not disrupt the crystal and water. I cannot ask for others to turnoff their wifi so i was thinking about the protection.
3. I am little bit confused that crystals cannot be exposed to sun light while they are in water cause the charge gets clear hence my question is how to use this water crystal while we are in travel should i get the closed bottle and put crystal in that bottle in a closed room for an hour or so and then drink?
3. For home crystal should i get a wooden box with silk cover to keep moon light away during night time cause some of the days moonlight enters through windows textured glass in my room?
4. Can i try other small silk bag to carry the personal crystal where the light can be maximum avoided?
5. There is any specific type of silk is to be used (usually we get silk from silk worms here)?

Hi,

My experiences after receiving crystals and questions for maintaining crystals

First my experiences

1. My friend dream about me and her like she was suggesting me to take yellow crystals and i was saying that you do not know the things so keep quite. She know the crystals are on transport. Crystals arrived on 4th May and she does not know they arrived but after 2 days of crystals arrival she informed that dream above mentioned were came 2 times one in the early morning and the other dream day after next day.
2. I was just getting hesitant to read cause of neck pain and also neglecting the things but after crystal arrived i was not hesitant as much as before and my cognition going smooth now i guess.
3. I got very bad memory but during these days just charged up.

Questions for maintaining crystals

1. I am using clay pot for water crystal (without silk while in water) leaving entire night after prayer. Is this ok cause clay pot lid or plate does not air tight and some rays of moon or sun may enter indirectly but not directly. Can i continue using clay pot?
2. Do i need to cover the entire clay pot with silk or copper mesh so that wifi signals may not disrupt the crystal and water. I cannot ask for others to turnoff their wifi so i was thinking about the protection.
3. I am little bit confused that crystals cannot be exposed to sun light while they are in water cause the charge gets clear hence my question is how to use this water crystal while we are in travel should i get the closed bottle and put crystal in that bottle in a closed room for an hour or so and then drink?
3. For home crystal should i get a wooden box with silk cover to keep moon light away during night time cause some of the days moonlight enters through windows textured glass in my room?
4. Can i try other small silk bag to carry the personal crystal where the light can be maximum avoided?
5. There is any specific type of silk is to be used (usually we get silk from silk worms here)?

@s.m.j.raj,

I think silk is an excellent covering for the crystals and the Cs have mentioned it's protective properties in the sessions. With that being said, the water crystal is for placing in water so I do not keep it in the silk in which it came. I transfer the water crystal when I change to a new water container. Personally, I keep my water, home protection and dream crystals at home. When I travel I only take my personal protection crystal with me. I do not wish to lose any of them.

I think your clay pot would be fine since it is not in direct sunlight or moonlight (I keep my water container in a closet too, out of direct sunlight or moon light).

As for wi-fi affecting the crystals I see no reason to worry if as the Cs say "We have a "firewall".

I keep my home protection crystal in a closet on a shelf in it's original silk bag. It gets no direct sunlight or moonlight. If you like a wooden box I think that would not affect the crystal's function of protection.

The personal protection crystal silk cover has over time worn out and I used a similar cloth to recover it (probably not pure silk) but silk would be better probably. I always carry my personal protection crystal in my pocket so direct sunlight or moonlight is not a factor.

As far as I know it is more direct sunlight/moonlight that is to be avoided. It sounds to me like you are taking good care of your crystals and your questions are good ones.

I have had an unknown in my head for several months / weeks. But here is my question. How to know if my crystals are still charged? It may be a rather "silly" question but i have this mental question from several episodes that i have passed through, although i never try to charge the crystals with any intention, but the last year, it was hell on a personal and family level where i really brought to light the monster, many arguments, fights, screaming, falling economy, depression, etc. So hence my question, if having acted in that way out of unconsciousness and internal / external anger could have discharged the crystals (i always carried the personal protection in my pocket) In the other hand, since i began to sing and read to them feel that i am much more aware of my actions and thoughts. (The last 3 days i fell asleep with the dream crystal in my hand under the pillow asking for some kind of signal / help and i dreamed the 3 days, something not very normal since not had a dream for a long time or at least not remembered). Anyway, this is my concern. Thank you!

Don't worry! I think goyacobol replied super well already. Just sing and read to them, and as you continue in your path, and grow, the crystals are always with you. :hug2:My subjective idea is that their strength is quite a bit beyond our understanding. So, the effects we have on them, and those that they have on us, are not linear. If they are connecting you to the entire YOU (and different densities), then they tune in to that no matter what you manifest at a specific point in time. No judgment. Our choices change that "tuning" (what we align ourselves with), and what's important is the choices you make today, when you have more knowledge. The crystals may be assisting in that process, while you, with your free will, decide which "frequency" to tune into. Or something like that!

I don't know how others feel about this, but whenever I open and read this thread, I am gladly surprised by the amount of members who post about their crystals. For some, it's their first post! And for many others, one of the few they have written. I hope that that means that you will start participating more. The crystals can only link you to the network up to a certain point, but we each need to do our "homework" too, by sharing, networking, helping others, etc. Otherwise it's a bit like having a beautiful plant, but never watering it.;-)

Everyone is different, of course, and the degree of your participation will depend on many factors. But if you are in the "lurker camp", and are afraid of posting because you assume you don't have anything to share, then I hope you change your mind-frame and start seeing it as adding energy, learning to learn with others, and much more. No matter how little you think you have to contribute. we have threads about this very topic if you search for "lurker".

More to the point, when we receive your requests and read them outloud during the selection process, very often one of us will say, "I wish this person would network about the problem they told us about!" Some of you have confided in us, and we see how much you struggle. Because we are too few people to reply individually to each one of you, and because that's what the network is for, we don't often give you feedback after a crystal request. But you are not taking full advantage of the network that way, either because you aren't getting answers and are suffering alone, or because by not sharing your suffering, you aren't converting it into something that can help many others who can relate and are struggling with similar issues (which in turn could reduce your own suffering or make it more conscious).

Anyway, just a bit of encouragement (I hope) to those of you who feel very strongly and positively about the crystals, but haven't yet got to know others in this network, and may benefit from doing so. You'll know yourselves whether this applies to you or not. :flowers:

Thank you very much @Chu. I have received the crystals today and am very happy. My son will get his when he comes by the end of the month for a few days. I sent him the pictures though to keep him going and strong...
I am just sitting at my desk, crying. I don't know why!
Thank you so very much

thank you so much @Chu and @goyacobol for your answer!!!

Everyone is different, of course, and the degree of your participation will depend on many factors. But if you are in the "lurker camp", and are afraid of posting because you assume you don't have anything to share, then I hope you change your mind-frame and start seeing it as adding energy, learning to learn with others, and much more. No matter how little you think you have to contribute. we have threads about this very topic if you search for "lurker".
Just yesterday while writing my question here was what resonated with me. I believe that blocking thoughts to feel that one has nothing to contribute is controlled by the predator, the one who does not want to be discovered because he believes that he is better and can solve his problems, even making us feel fear, shame or simply that our exposure it's pretty "silly". it is entirely up to us to decide which "voice" to listen to.

Anyway, just a bit of encouragement (I hope) to those of you who feel very strongly and positively about the crystals, but haven't yet got to know others in this network, and may benefit from doing so. You'll know yourselves whether this applies to you or not.
I totally agree with what you said Chu and i will take it personally.
I hope this can also help other members with similar questions or thoughts.

I wanted to tell (although I reported late because of my illness!) - My office crystal came a few days ago! I am very happy that I now have another little important and dear "friend" in such a difficult place like my office. Thank you very much, all girls (@Chu ,@Andromeda and All !!! in the castle, who was engaged in charging, sending and in general by this project. Low bow and gratitude from the bottom of my heart🌸🌸🌸🌞🌞🌞!

Thank you all of You Chateau Crew for crystals. Special thanks to Chu who kept me informed about progress of delivery of crystals. Thank You Laura so much for charging them to me, and my Family, and thanks for somebody who sign by the left hand each of the crystals. For Your information - one crystal is in our glass of water, two crystal are about my room, one of this in my pocked all of time.

I just wanted to thank the Crew. Today my crystals arrived (everything is ok) and I’m so glad about it. I’m already reading the manual, and getting familiar with the prayers and recommendations. Thank you very much for all the love and energy you put into this!🌹

Back
Top Bottom