Crystal Requests!

I'm wondering if my water crystal is discharged. I've always put some baking soda and salt in my distilled water. I've stopped that with my water crystal jar, and judging by the near off putting taste, I don't think I've ever not put those two in the water. So I now make sure to always put the baking soda and salt in each individual quart jar, omitting the water crystal jar. I've also made an effort to take out my water crystal and let it sit by my others when I read to them once a week.

I thought I wasn't the only one who did this. Maybe it wasn't considered at first and became a bad habit. But I found this from the crystal session:

3) The additional salt I think is meant to help the water keep it's charge and structure, so I would think putting the salt in the water with the crystal to make sure everything 'sets' up properly would be the best course.

I have been doing something similar. And we know that salt is used to clear up energies so it makes sense. Not sure if I started with a bad habit, but I guess it never occurred to me.

I put my crystal in a 32 oz. jar. I add something like 8 small shakes of salt, where I can barely taste it. I've always done this since being keto 8 or more years ago.

Like I said above, per quart jar it is roughly 10 shakes of salt from a small holed shaker, possibly two pinches. And the baking soda is maybe 5 shakes per gallon, probably not even a teaspoon. I would have been doing this for over 4 years, which is my normal water routine. If it's not too late for my batch and you think the water crystal is discharged I'd like to request a replacement. If not, that's ok because I always thought if I had accidentally discharged one, I would just continue the practice as a habit.

I am almost ready to send the first batch of tumbled and polished quartz crystals. There are a variety of beautiful crystals and stones that I have sorted for the first batch.

The stones are 1”-3.” This photo is of frosty & clear quartz and amethyst.
DSC03643.JPG

The next photo is of a batch of stones with the mat finish. The frosted quartz are fire & iron quartz. They have such an enjoyable tactile feel to them. I have a mix of the frosted and gloss polished pieces within the final batch.

The red stones are tiger eyes which are much better after a high gloss polish. Tiger eyes will take 2-4 weeks to polish and will be sent later.
DSC03646.JPG

This photo is of all the stones in the first 10# batch.
DSC03652.JPG

This project is extremely enjoyable. There are so many stones that just take my breath away with so much beauty. A part of me is going to ache to send these but the joy that these beauties will bring to others will be worth it.

I understand as the Travel-Crystal is for protecting me when I traveling to other places or cities.
But how about using as traveling companion that guide me and helping me with navigating while passing through this realm of density to next density.
That way the Travel-crystal would be my personal Guide, and Personal-crystal would be my protector.
So I like to send my intention to information field and setup as two force of crystals are with me everyday and everywhere. Haha. Any comments?

October 10th 2020

A: Consider crystal protection for travel and supplementary spaces.

Q: (L) You mean like the crystals we charged to put in all of our vehicles?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What's a supplementary space?

(L) Any special places in the house, like a home office or somewhere you spend a lot of time. Something like that?

A: Yes

Q: (L) So we have these crystals that we already charged for travel protection. I guess we could offer them to group members to have a crystal in their vehicle, attach it to their bicycle, in their offices... Is that what you mean?

A: Yes. The more the better.

Q: (L) Do we need to select each one personally?

A: No. The batch you have prepared is ideal for the purpose, as they are, indiscriminately.

Q: (L) So people could take them and even make jewelry out of them.

(Andromeda) Wherever they spend a lot of time.

(L) Yeah, wherever they spend a lot of time: in the kitchen, or...

A: Yes. Create a network of psychic light now that all those who asked have been served with the basic protection.

Q: (L) What is psychic light?

A: Connected directly at higher level where space and time are variable and selective.

Q: (L) So, people who have more crystals are more connected. They're connected at another level where there's really not the space or time distance between them. So everybody who has the charged crystals is more or less connected directly at some level. Is that it?

A: Close

April 16th 2016

Q: (Pierre) The crystal will be like an interface between the person and the information field...?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) It enhances this connection.

(L) So. Well, all of that's very interesting

I am almost ready to send the first batch of tumbled and polished quartz crystals. There are a variety of beautiful crystals and stones that I have sorted for the first batch.

The stones are 1”-3.” This photo is of frosty & clear quartz and amethyst.
View attachment 41150

The next photo is of a batch of stones with the mat finish. The frosted quartz are fire & iron quartz. They have such an enjoyable tactile feel to them. I have a mix of the frosted and gloss polished pieces within the final batch.

The red stones are tiger eyes which are much better after a high gloss polish. Tiger eyes will take 2-4 weeks to polish and will be sent later.
View attachment 41151

This photo is of all the stones in the first 10# batch.
View attachment 41152

This project is extremely enjoyable. There are so many stones that just take my breath away with so much beauty. A part of me is going to ache to send these but the joy that these beauties will bring to others will be worth it.
I'm confused. Does your own crystal project have anything to do with FOTCM's crystal project?

Im about to request crystals. I was wondering if its possible to pay/donate with cryptocurrencies? If not, then ill be sending euro bills via mail.

I'm confused. Does your own crystal project have anything to do with FOTCM's crystal project?
Sorry for the confusion, yes I am sending the crystals to the Chateau for the FOTCM crystal project. I had contacted Chu with the idea letting her know that I have collected and purchased crystals as a hobby of mine. Now I am polishing stones as a way to support the project.

Just to say that I still haven’t received my crystals even though it’s been over a month (I got an email from Chu that the crystals were sent on November 24th). There have been a lot of complaints about the work of the post office and I know that it is always like that at this time of the year, but now I am slightly losing hope that they will arrive :-(

Hi just want ask about my crystal.. still don't receive it. I hope there are not missed at post office ;/

See Arwenn's reply. You are on top of the list, but we haven't selected yours yet. It should be in January!

I'm wondering if my water crystal is discharged. I've always put some baking soda and salt in my distilled water. I've stopped that with my water crystal jar, and judging by the near off putting taste, I don't think I've ever not put those two in the water. So I now make sure to always put the baking soda and salt in each individual quart jar, omitting the water crystal jar. I've also made an effort to take out my water crystal and let it sit by my others when I read to them once a week.

Since your extras haven't been selected yet, I added a note to your request. Laura and the girls will replace your water crystal if considered necessary. :-)

[...]

Wow, they are beautiful!!!! But as I said before, only send what you are comfortable with, and they will still make a very nice addition. Some of those are of a kind we haven't had yet. Thank you primeaddict!

Im about to request crystals. I was wondering if its possible to pay/donate with cryptocurrencies? If not, then ill be sending euro bills via mail.

No crypto currencies, sorry!

Just to say that I still haven’t received my crystals even though it’s been over a month (I got an email from Chu that the crystals were sent on November 24th). There have been a lot of complaints about the work of the post office and I know that it is always like that at this time of the year, but now I am slightly losing hope that they will arrive :-(

That's a bit strange, but we had other long delays for Croatia recently... Covid nonsense. Would you mind waiting a little longer, and let me know if by January 10 you still haven't received them? In that case, we'll pick some more for you during the next selection batch.

Thank you to those of you who let us know you received your crystals! I still have people who haven't confirmed, but hopefully soon.

Wow, they are beautiful!!!! But as I said before, only send what you are comfortable with, and they will still make a very nice addition. Some of those are of a kind we haven't had yet. Thank you primeaddict!
I just can not help myself when I see so many unimpressive stones turn out to be eye popping beauties, I can not wait to send them to the project. I am sure they too will be admired by many worthy eyes. The frosted and smoky quartz I found on Atlantic ocean beach also have such palm appeal. It is Just a thrill to hold them.

I gave my brother his crystal for his birthday. I wasn't sure what his reaction would be, but he was very excited about it and thankful for it. I gave him the basic instructions (no sun or moon light, etc) and told him it was a charged 'lucky' or 'protection' crystal he could carry with himself or keep at home if he didn't want to possibly lose it. He was very much looking forward to unwrapping the crystal and taking a close look at it when he got home. So thank you again for making the crystals available! :-)

I received my crystals a few weeks ago! Now I could cast my fireball at a +2 damage and +4 vs lizards. A true blessing!
Joke aside, thank you folks for doing your part!
Sott people, chateau crew, forum folks... All of you are casting a light in those weird times. A light that reflect into us and allow the help to come from within. I will do my part too now. ++ and happy new year!

Daf

Here is a website to increase your understanding and love of your crystals.

The Many Faces of Quartz Points

The faces on the crystal has meanings and properties that enhance the crystals function. I was very surprised to find out hidden purposes for my crystals and it is exciting how spot on these crystals are for me. Thanks, so much Laura, crystal helpers, and the C’s. I am even more grateful for the treasured gifts that this crystal project has brought to my life.

Crystal Point Properties I have with my 3 crystals with faces:

Goddess/Isis, Channeling, Tantric Twin/Soul Mate, Barnacle, Activation, for the past (twice), Laser Wand, Dow, Key, Scepter.
😍 🥰 🤩:clap:
1609622854106.png

Back
Top Bottom