Crystal Requests!

I happily received my crystals today. And, I cannot wait to give them to my family.
Thank you from my heart for this wonderful gift! I have not unwrapped my family's crystals. I want to see their crystals at the same moment that they look at them.

Thank you lovely ladies for ALL your work and time. Big hug!!! :hug2:

Thank you very much. :-[ When I sent the link to my song to Chu and the crew, I got a little challenge. Because, as I already noticed, the music is a bit too loud during the recording, I was wondering if it would be possible to change this.
Yesterday I spent some hours trying to do this. About the App Smule it was only partly possible. So I loaded a sound programme onto my laptop. I'm not really satisfied with the result, because I simply don't have a suitable microphone. But, since Chu assured me, the version doesn't sound like howling cats behind the bin (which is my opinion :headbash:) here the new song. My first recording (the one in the link) was simply sung from the heart, the new one sounds too headstrong in my opinion. But maybe someone will like it :flowers:
Maybe someone has some tips which equipment or accessories for Laptops make it possible to digitize bearable sounds? :cool2:
Thank you @Mililea. I've been singing along with your MP3 every day this week. Wonderful!

Je partage avec Vous une petite histoire qui m'est arrivée hier soir...
Au moment du coucher, je cherche mon Cristal des rêves sous mon oreiller à sa place habituelle mais je ne le trouve pas, je le cherche partout, défait mon lit mais peine perdue, pas de Cristal, la mort dans l'âme je me couche il était 23h et je n'ai pas osé bougé mon lit pour ne pas réveiller mes voisins... Je n'ai trouvé le sommeil que beaucoup plus tard et j'étais très triste...
Ce matin, toujours pas de Cristal, il va sans dire qu'il me manquait beaucoup, je fais mes prières habituelles sans l'oublier, où qu'il soit...
Je bouge on lit, le défait complètement, regarde sous les meubles, toujours pas de Cristal... Dans mes prières je lui demande de réapparaitre de suite mais rien... Je me suis souvenue que Loretta nous avait dit que quand nous perdions quelque chose il suffisait de le donner au Diable, toujours très triste, je le fais et oh miracle 10 mn plus tard, le voilà qui réapparait dans un petit cube en fourrure avec des petits ballons pour mes chatonnes sur mon lit... Oh joie, quel poids a quitté mes épaules surmenées après tous ces vas et vient, il était là... Depuis je ne cesse de le surveiller, de l'embrasser et lui dire combien il m'a manqué et surtout de ne plus me faire tant de frayeurs...
Je viens de vérifier il es toujours à sa place sous mon oreiller d'où je ne le sors en général que pour les prières... Merci Loretta le Diable n'aime pas les cadeaux...

I share with You a little story that happened to me last night...
At bedtime, I look for my Dream Crystal under my pillow in its usual place but I can't find it, I look for it everywhere, I undo my bed but no Crystal, no Crystal, death in my soul I go to bed it was 11pm and I didn't dare to move my bed so as not to wake up my neighbors... I found sleep only much later and I was very sad...
This morning, still no Cristal, it goes without saying that I missed him a lot, I make my usual prayers without forgetting him, wherever he is...
I move, read it, undo it completely, look under the furniture, still no Crystal... In my prayers I ask him to reappear immediately but nothing... I remembered that Loretta had told us that when we lost something we just had to give it to the Devil, always very sad, I do it and oh miracle 10 minutes later, here he is reappearing in a little fur cube with little balloons for my kittens on my bed... Oh joy, what a weight has left my overworked shoulders after all these comings and goings, he was there... Since then I never stop watching him, kissing him and telling him how much I missed him and especially not to scare me so much anymore...
I have just checked that he is still in his place under my pillow where I usually only take him out for prayers... Thank you Loretta the Devil does not like gifts...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Je partage avec Vous une petite histoire qui m'est arrivée hier soir...
Au moment du coucher, je cherche mon Cristal des rêves sous mon oreiller à sa place habituelle mais je ne le trouve pas, je le cherche partout, défait mon lit mais peine perdue, pas de Cristal, la mort dans l'âme je me couche il était 23h et je n'ai pas osé bougé mon lit pour ne pas réveiller mes voisins... Je n'ai trouvé le sommeil que beaucoup plus tard et j'étais très triste...
Ce matin, toujours pas de Cristal, il va sans dire qu'il me manquait beaucoup, je fais mes prières habituelles sans l'oublier, où qu'il soit...
Je bouge on lit, le défait complètement, regarde sous les meubles, toujours pas de Cristal... Dans mes prières je lui demande de réapparaitre de suite mais rien... Je me suis souvenue que Loretta nous avait dit que quand nous perdions quelque chose il suffisait de le donner au Diable, toujours très triste, je le fais et oh miracle 10 mn plus tard, le voilà qui réapparait dans un petit cube en fourrure avec des petits ballons pour mes chatonnes sur mon lit... Oh joie, quel poids a quitté mes épaules surmenées après tous ces vas et vient, il était là... Depuis je ne cesse de le surveiller, de l'embrasser et lui dire combien il m'a manqué et surtout de ne plus me faire tant de frayeurs...
Je viens de vérifier il es toujours à sa place sous mon oreiller d'où je ne le sors en général que pour les prières... Merci Loretta le Diable n'aime pas les cadeaux...

I share with You a little story that happened to me last night...
At bedtime, I look for my Dream Crystal under my pillow in its usual place but I can't find it, I look for it everywhere, I undo my bed but no Crystal, no Crystal, death in my soul I go to bed it was 11pm and I didn't dare to move my bed so as not to wake up my neighbors... I found sleep only much later and I was very sad...
This morning, still no Cristal, it goes without saying that I missed him a lot, I make my usual prayers without forgetting him, wherever he is...
I move, read it, undo it completely, look under the furniture, still no Crystal... In my prayers I ask him to reappear immediately but nothing... I remembered that Loretta had told us that when we lost something we just had to give it to the Devil, always very sad, I do it and oh miracle 10 minutes later, here he is reappearing in a little fur cube with little balloons for my kittens on my bed... Oh joy, what a weight has left my overworked shoulders after all these comings and goings, he was there... Since then I never stop watching him, kissing him and telling him how much I missed him and especially not to scare me so much anymore...
I have just checked that he is still in his place under my pillow where I usually only take him out for prayers... Thank you Loretta the Devil does not like gifts...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I had a similar experience. When I'm awake, my dream stone is in a little sculpture basket made by my daughter on my nightstand. When I go to sleep, I put the dream stone under my pillow. One morning, I woke and couldn't find my dream stone under my pillow or in its basket. I looked around my bed a bit and couldn't find it. I went to work and when I got home, the black dream stone was lying on top of the white comforter in the center of the made up bed. I assumed that my wife put it there, but when I asked her about it, she said she didn't put it there.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the crystals, Chateau crew. I have now a full set of them and I think the enhancing effects are working in some way or other, regardless of the thick or thin of my experiences I feel like I am learning better and feeling more attuned to emotions than ever before. I've got an office crystal (very interesting looking one, there is sand and earth embedded within in, much like the work that is done here is related to engineering and construction), a travel crystal (thin and long, symbolic of moving straight ahead).

My sister who lives in the US sent me a reply to my email with her tracking details for her crystal package I sent off last weekend (through FedEx) saying how thankful she was that I cared about her protection and how she doesn't communicate as much with me as she would like. It was really touching and a surprise to me to read that. It's a wonder that just by a gesture that I got such a response.

Waiting with bated breath to see how the universe responds further to the strengthened network, connected to our extended families as well.

I have given the other two crystals to my father and younger sister as specified in the form. I initially wanted the crystal under my father's name to be protective for my mother as well as their home. I hope both are well, I'll be visiting them for Christmas holidays tomorrow.

Thank you again for these priceless gems and for the hard work put into getting them so beautifully wrapped. Even the colors of the ribbons were coordinated to gender, my dad had received a gray ribbon, my sisters got pink and red! :hug2:

Hi just want ask about my crystal.. still don't receive it. I hope there are not missed at post office ;/

Hi just want ask about my crystal.. still don't receive it. I hope there are not missed at post office ;/

Hi Blacki, the Château team are working as fast as they can to send out everyone’s requests. If your crystals weren’t posted out now, it could be that it will be in the next batch of crystals being prepared. See Chu’s reply a few posts up:

OK dear people, if you are still waiting and today you didn't get any email telling you that your crystals had been shipped, it means you'll need to be a bit patient, and wait till the next batch is charged. We'll do our best to ship them to you in January!

Back
Top Bottom