Cryptogon on Secret Energy Research

Mr. Premise

The Living Force
http://cryptogon.com/2006_03_19_blogarchive.html#114298177757414874

Peak Oil? How About Anything Into Oil? :.

Turkey guts, junked car parts, and even raw sewage go in one end of this plant, and black gold comes out the other end.

-Brad Lemley, DISCOVER, Vol. 27 No. 04, April 2006
The Peak Oil collapse crowd refuses to entertain the possibility that They have a trump card up their collective sleeve. This, of course, is the stuff of conspiracy theorists, etc.

The hardcore Peaknics will shoot down thermal depolymerization with the argument that there isn't enough energy to pull off the process on the scale required.

Fine and maybe so.

Now, did you ever hear the one about Boeing's Bird of Prey?

Gather 'round chillen. This is from, Top secret stealth jet revealed, 21 October 2002, NewScientist.com news service, David Windle:
A formerly top secret, bat-winged stealth jet has taken the aviation world by surprise, after a low key unveiling in St Louis, Missouri.

It may look like it flew straight off the screen of a sci-fi movie, but the Bird of Prey is no flight of fancy - it could translate into serious business for its makers, aerospace giant Boeing.

"Here we have an example of a classic 'black' programme: an aircraft which has been built and flight tested for a number of years - and no one outside the programme knew about it," says Nick Cook, aerospace consultant to Janes Defence Weekly. Other highly classified aircraft that have ultimately been revealed included the U-2 and Blackbird spy planes and the B-2 stealth bomber.

The Bird of Prey cost $67 million and is the product of Boeing's advanced research and development division, the Phantom Works. It first flew in 1996 and is said to have demonstrated a range of stealth and production technologies.
Look at that thing. Look at it! How many people had to be involved in the creation of something like that? It's got to be thousands, and most of the individual engineers probably had no idea what the final product actually was due to compartmentalization.

If the American Corporate State can design, build and ultimately fly a stealth aircraft in total secrecy, what else are They capable of doing in total secrecy? What other technologies have been sitting on shelves in various underground crypts for the last twenty or thirty years?

What's more important than energy?

Anyone who believes that the American Corporate State hasn't done exotic energy research in total secrecy is, in my opinion, nuts.

I'm not saying that a collapse due to energy isn't going to occur, all I'm saying is that if it does, it's by design. They probably found the answer---or, more likely, multiple answers---decades ago. But that's just a conspiracy theory.... Like the silly story of a stealth jet; funded, built and flown in total secrecy.

DonaldJHunt said:
I'm not saying that a collapse due to energy isn't going to occur, all I'm saying is that if it does, it's by design. They probably found the answer---or, more likely, multiple answers---decades ago. But that's just a conspiracy theory.... Like the silly story of a stealth jet; funded, built and flown in total secrecy.
You are absolutely right. One of the quickest ways to get yourself marked and elliminated by the PTB is to come up with a viable alternative energy source. And I am not talking about some exotic types such as "scalar energy" or zero-point energy, but more conventional types such as improved solar cells and generation of clean hydrogen. I have personally been involved in research regarding catalytic breaking of the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen and was aware of such research going on thirty years ago and more.

As soon as the researcher comes up with something of a breakthrough the idea is claimed by someone else and then shoved under the rug. Funding disappears, and if the researcher is stubborn and tries to do experiments on the side, any attempt to publish or make a patent is sabotaged.

I have personally known engineering students in silicon valley with car designs running on hydrogen and water in the 70's and 80's. These people were either bought off, had their plans stolen and one had his house burned down.

Energy is the material foundation of our civilization. If a clean, cheap source were publically promoted it would be the end of the PTB. Banks, commissions, politicians, corporates all in the poor house with nothing to eat but their paper money. The thing is that being fossile fuel independent is becoming easier and easier as the technologies the PTB uses become unavoidably available to the masses.

Imagine the PTB response if people started forming energy independent comminities? In fact IMO one of the reasons they are in such a ruch to initiate NWO freedom clamp downs is to prevent this. It is a natural outcome of technological availability, and without pathocratic enslavement the PTB would become completely redundant in less than a century. I suspect their think tanks have alerted them of this "danger" already.

My brother and I along with a friend of our friends talked about a business that would go around to people's houses, explain and install cheap energy alternatives. These included Solar Panels, mini-hydroelectric dams, anti-freeze heating, and corn-burning furnaces. There were a few more, but all this technology has been lying around and those clever enough use it. With a combination of these devices on your property you can actually create more energy then you require and the excess can be bought by the PTB. Of course, if you get along with your neighbors you can install similar devices on their property and hook them up so you never have to worry about electricity. The problem is a.) people dont seem to think they need an "alternative" energy source and b.) they don't like paying up front for installation.

Still trying to convince my pops to put solar panels on the roof and get a corn burning furnace (we grow corn). We have a pretty big garden (about 20x40') and this season we're getting chickens (fresh poultry and eggs! woot!). So i'm excited about our food-related independence. One step at a time i guess.

Just to clarify, the whole post is a quote from Cryptogon. I didn't write it. Wouldn't mind having written it, though.

EsoQuest said:
DonaldJHunt said:
You are absolutely right. One of the quickest ways to get yourself marked and elliminated by the PTB is to come up with a viable..

According to the C's, the "all seeing eye" has technology that is something in the region of 40,000 years in advance of what we see in these low level compartments. That suggests that what we are seeing now, the state of technology etc, is very close and precise to how it has to be for maximum control and manipulation. Its almost as if the planet is being fine tuned into a specific technological status, like tuning in a TV or radio station.

Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to
manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects.
So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of
science, we have to spin something in space in order to create
gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one
could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the
problem of weightlessness is really already solved...
A: Elementary my dear TR, elementary.
Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the
trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come
back, is all a game...
A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire
feline "nation."
Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?
A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.
Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say that 'cutting edge'
science is 25 years ahead of what we see, and I say it is more
like a hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting edge science
on this planet is more like 3 or 4 hundred years ahead?
A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"
Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence and
information?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get that number
right...
A: Yes, at least.

Back
Top Bottom