Crop Circles in 3D 1995 ...

Ina, thank you for review. My hope that these images open up some knowledge locked away in the dark recesses of your minds. This is what the C’s may have inferred to at one time or another. Haiku …

Andover, Hampshire 07/01/1995

Welcome everyone to another session of Crop Circles 101. Please find an open seat as it is getting a little crowded in here. Yes, you can stand if you like. Let’s get going …

This crop circle is opening up a new class of crop circle. It is one of three that I will be reviewing for this year. The layout of this class of crop circles is a single centre that is encircled by many centre’s. Some have a look of a solar system with orbiting planets in the center of the crop circle. This first one only has a single center with no orbits of other objects. I am going to call this class “Surrounding” for now, as this seems to be a what is implied here. “Circle the wagons, …” comes to mind.

This first one has a single centre that looks to be over twenty feet in diameter. Around this is a halo that seems to be containing fifty four centre’s, some located off-the halo line but to the inner side of it. I do not see anything centered outside of the halo in this one. There are quite a few that are not centered on the line on the inside of the halo and this is concerning. The centre’s on the halo are varying in size and are not equally spaced on the halo. Some are closer and others have a larger gap between them. On this one there is a large gap on the halo with no centre’s. it is as if the gap was left there to allow something to come in or go out. And this all depends on what the implications are here. Who is in the middle and who is hanging out on the halo. What about the halo? It has a major gap between the inner centre and it, I would say two to two and a half inner centre’s diameters. This usually means the transference is farther away or more difficult to reach, with an opening in the transference. There is one centre that is not attached to the halo but still on the inside of the halo. My thinking here is that it is orbiting one that is tied to the halo. And three of the centre’s on the halo line have a possible braided center. I have an image of different braids done in crop circles, I will attach it. This one looks to be a simple center braid like the one in the upper right corner of this image or it is a standing crop. I can’t wait to see the rest. And I am not modeling them, would not even try unless it served a need, time element here. I want to model as many of these as I can before, well you know, before the wave arrives. I looking forward to crop circles 201 in 4D, hope to see you all there. Now back to it …

This brings us back to just who is out there on the halo? Are they watching? Are they keeping something in? Well they are not doing too well on this one, I would have spaced them out further to fill this opening. This means that the opening is purposely placed. I will do a couple of clocking’s on this one from different altitudes. (I kind of blew our budget on our last road trip so I am having to work with views from google earth for now on.) The actual image is showing an edge of the field with part of what looks like the road. This is a positive placement that I can clock this one accurately as overlays and see if this one leads anywhere. I see a SSW to SW clocking, roughly speaking on the opening. I would like to add that “You should always surround yourself with friends”, I hope that they are friendly.

Now I do have good information on this one for field placement and clocking. And an assortment of images and a two dimensional diagram to work with. This will be a good finished product with this kind of detail. So, let me get to modeling this one.

Alright did you miss me? Probably not, but I am done. I plotted clocking lines for this circle and lines to the centre’s with an inner feature, which there are three of them. A most impressive grouping in this crop circle. I color coded the objects by size and features.

As I said, I have a total of three of these surroundings crop circles with this being the first one. The next one has more solar system like features. So until then, be alert of your surroundings. Bad pun, I know, Haiku …

Attachments

• hampshire10.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 1
  • one-slide-2014-zz5.jpg
    one-slide-2014-zz5.jpg
    398.2 KB · Views: 84
  • hampshire10c.JPG
    hampshire10c.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 87
Itchen Valley, Hampshire 06/18/1995

What did I say about the names in UK. Good morning class, I hope that you are all staying out of the way of the powers that be, at least for the time being. Have you met the new attendee’s here today, might be able to add some light on the subject, might see more in the world in one of my interpretations, you never know. So, thank you all for attending, and here we go …

This crop circles is one of the surrounding class and has an image of orbiting objects in the interior of it. It seems like there are three orbits with objects attached to each. The centre in the center is of a size that engulfs the first orbiting object at apogee in its orbit. The second looks to have a more geocentric orbit that puts it near a constant spacing from the centre at the center. The third orbit is showing a slight heliocentric path, not uncommon in any solar system for any of these orbits. The second orbit has a centre and an internal orbiting center, like a moon. This is the only un-commonality found here. This does look quite like a solar system at some point of time identified by the location of each orbiting body in this crop circle. I am planning on this having a planar or flat solar system. I am sure that these may have orbits like Pluto, titled to the planar structure of the solar system. I am not planning on this for another year or two of crop circles, I hope. This crop circle is encircled by twenty six centre’s on a halo that is two and one half times the diameter of the centre at the center. This gap is constant between this crop circle and the one that is its predecessor. We will have to keep an eye on this feature, see if it is replicating in some way. What is unique is that on this crop circle is the surrounding objects. On our last crop circle the objects were either on the line or towards the interior of the halo. On this one we have progressed to having objects on the interior and exterior of the halo. This includes one completely detached from it. I am drawn to this feature as if it is pointing out a reason for it being this way. I am just not picking it up, just yet. What else, oh yes, there are five larger centre’s on the halo that look to be centered on it, without deviations. I have looked at many images that were available for this crop circle and I only see two sizes of centre’s on the halo. A greater and a lesser, with the lesser in groups separated by the greater centre’s. There is a varied pattern in the numbers but they are ‘33447’. But this could also be 34473, 44733, 47334, 73344 or 74433, 44337, 43374, 33744, 37443 depending on the starting point and direction of reading, clockwise or counterclockwise. So, that was a lot of help (sarcasm from the inner self).

I keep coming back to the understanding of why the haloed centre’s and what is their connection to the orbiting objects shown in this crop circle. And does connection placement on or off the halo, centered on or off the halo represents something important and inside or outside placement identify something altogether different. Probably all the above and more, each with a different meaning. Just who are you out there, and can we tell by halo application, size and groupings? Just a lot more questions,

I am not getting any more on this crop circle, so off the model this one …

Alright I am finished here and I have identifying alternate concepts on this crop circle, especially in the halo areas. Each of the halo’s are depicted as a planar object, like a plate. The halo’s could be tilted to this plane which would create another level here. Then the centre’s on the outlying halo could also be placed on, above or below the main plane. I could really take some liberty with this but I will not because of the longer time to model such an item. And I would make many mistakes in the interpretation, not fully understanding the application. Other than that, I found a possible alignment in the blue centre’s. The orbiting blue centre almost aligns with two of the outer blue centre’s. To note; I could easily make a five-point star between these centre’s. This may be due to doing this overlay modeling method I use, it could easily create this kind of deviation. No alignment was intended, this is just an interesting result that was not previously noticed. So, it looks like I need to plot these five lines of the star shape and see if they point to something. (I have a slight doubt that any of these will point to something (unless I am very lucky). I have too many variables. To note: a 1° angle is about one inch in a foot deviation. If you extend this a mile you could be off a tenth of a mile. At 1000 miles you could be off 10 miles, and so on. I could be off of placement by a possible deviation of ±1 to 5°. At the maximum deviation of tolerance stated here, you could be off target by 50 miles in 5000 miles. And this is compounded by the number of objects that I am referring to. Not good by engineering standards, but enough of that.)

I will have to step away to do the plotting on this crop circle, be back shortly …

Back again, I got the results. Since I do not have a true clocking on this crop circle I have prepared two forms of opposing direction. The equipment lines in the field are the tracking, in the first sheet of the PDF document show it in one direction and the second is the opposing pointing. The images of this are spectacular, this crop circle turned out very well. Made a few images of the results, good from any view.

Let me draw your attention to the orbiting objects. There are three of them with one having an independent satellite. This is odd to me, let me explain. On a standard solar system, like ours, has numerous satellites (moons) orbiting planets. I like to think that we are a pretty normal solar system. But we have a majority of the planets having moons, with the exception of Mercury and Venus. We know from the C’s that Venus is an import to our solar system, this would explain its lack of them. Mercury is just too close to the sun, if it had one at one time it was probably consumed at some time by the sun, I can understand that. But this crop circle only shows one satellite, I think that this is for some other reason. So, why only 3 planets and one satellite? Maybe it is just a small solar system. Maybe it is only showing the important ones. I would go with the important ones, seems most logical. Important ones, like worlds that are to a certain degree of advancement? Don’t waste good field drawing the non-important ones, is that it. And if that is so then these are the developed worlds of a solar system. And one of them has a moon that is developed. That is more likely. Then if that is so, who are the ones that are outside on the halo. Are they transferring something? Are they others that are helping in some way, the worlds on the inner pattern? Or are they there causing ill to the worlds below? Maybe part of all of these. Then we could state that the haloed centers are representing them, good and bad? Maybe this is why the placements inside to outside the halo. Those outside of the halo are of a certain polarity and the ones on the inner side of the halo are the opposing. Those on the line are of equal proportions. Well, this is a out there theory, not a salable item, yet. We can take this into the following crop circles and see if this kind of a theory can hold water.

I counted way too many ‘if’ statements here and you are only allowed one. And I only have more questions here, and no method of solving. Just a lot of visualizations. Until next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_06_20_gander-down-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    1995_06_20_gander-down-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg.jpg
    875.4 KB · Views: 70
  • hampshire11a.JPG
    hampshire11a.JPG
    77.3 KB · Views: 66
  • hampshire11b.JPG
    hampshire11b.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 65
  • hampshire11d.JPG
    hampshire11d.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire11.pdf
    660.8 KB · Views: 0
Good day class, today we are going to look at two surrounding crop circles and one statement crop circle. I am so thankful that you are all here, I hope that I can provide a little distraction from the real world for a bit. But before I get into the meat of the session today, I wanted to note a few items.

First, it is fantastic to be able to research these crop circles so well. I figure that this is because of the times of everything being available and the internet. With this ability, I can today, look at groupings of crop circles on a single screen. This allows me to try to sequence these crop circles to a fashion, which is how I present them. Like these surrounding crop circles. I look at them in composite and decide on which one is next, trying to put them in some order. The first one that I presented was the latest date, I do not know if you noticed that. I try to present them in complexity order. This visualization was more difficult before this time. I would expect there are those that still have hard copies around, which was the only way to compile this. What I am saying is that this task would have been a lot more difficult I had tried to do this even 15 years ago. Which may be why I did not come up with this task until now.

My modeling intermissions are quite long at times. I have taken days to review ideas on what and how to model features and more to create them. There are some that only take an hour or two to create and others like these surroundings take more time than expected because of the number of features. There are times that I question doing another of a similar crop circle and I will not model certain ones because I have variations that are similar. If I do not model something, there is a reason, typically it is not enough good data.

Flash cards or Rorschach inkblots. These come to mind when I work on crop circles. I can easily see these as some kind of 4D inkblot, a colorized object with substance. Or a flash card that is presented to you and you have to align a meaning to it. I find a certain amount of humor in these thoughts, I do not why. I am intrigued with 3D fractal images and the crop circles that resembles them. (Like the one that I created a model for in the year of 1991. This crop circle resembles the fractal image of PI.) Alright enough of the BIO …

The two remaining surrounding crop circles are Bishop’s Sutton, Hampshire 06/20/1995 and Itchen Stoke and Ovington, Hampshire 06/26/1995. Two totally different crop circles in this class.

Bishop’s crop circle seems to be an expanded thought on Itchen Valley where it shows a cluster of centre’s encircling the solar system, this time without a halo. I would expect that this is because there is no longer a need for transference at this point in this solar systems existence. I would like to call this the most advance version of this class. I would expect that the centre’s in the surrounding are not going to be located on a planar structure. They have a ‘Z’ axis deviation so they end up looking like a cloud of centre’s around the solar system creating a donut or torus shape. I could guess at their placement but it would only be a guess. This might create a certain number of correct guesses and I would place this at about 2-10%. Not a good ratio. I am not certain on these features, furthermore I am not going to model this crop circle. I would create too much error in the work and it really slows down the output, guessing what to do. The end result here is that this crop circle looks like the solar system in question is presenting itself as an open object that can interact with many other centre’s. Maybe it is advanced so far that it no longer needs transference and can act in an outgoing presence. Like the flow is the other way now.

Itchen Stoke is another beast altogether. It is a surrounding crop circle that I only recently found. It resembles the Andover crop circle, the first surrounding classed crop circle, but it has an inverse solar system. Almost like this solar system is encased in a sphere, protected from the outside. It has centre’s directly attached to the halo with only one lesser centre not attached. I would expect that this means that there is still a level of transference required in this solar system. And the protection of the spherical shape might be indicating isolation, no interaction possibly or an indication of something on that line. This is one that also has a halo that has no object attached to it. This might be the one that Laura referred to in earlier transcripts with the C’s. If not, then it has a similar situation. The orbiting center that is the farthest from the center of the solar system looks to be off center to its halo. I would expect that any orbiting object would be connected to the centroid of the object, this centre is oddly connected. It may be trying to identify the tilt angle off plane of this crop circle. I am not understanding with any certainty the concept to show this feature correctly. I need to see more of this type of feature to try to correlate a method to show this item correctly. I am not going to model this crop circle. There is a time factor to these and some uncertainty in the presentation of it.

I will hold off on modeling both of these for now, I may come back to them later as I see fit.

Here is what I see. These four surrounding crop circles seem to be showing four different states. And I think that this is the main feature here. That the creators of these crop circles were possibly trying to show how a solar system evolves from start to finish in these four crop circles. Why just four steps? I am thinking that these are the states of evolution showing major hurdles and points in time. That and to simplify the information for us that are viewing them, less data to process. There is a new solar system with minimal content, an evolved solar system that is protected, another that is more open and a fully open solar system. As for all of the surrounding centre’s in these crop circles, I expect that these are who have an involvement in this solar system, the higher density interveners. Of course, I would expect that these could be STS or STO. And we all can relate to just what a STS group can do in a solar system, just look around at our world in this reality.

Bishopstone, East Sussex, 07/29/1995

A statement crop circle with a definite twist in geometry, times three. What we have is a spherical shape that has three petals that come off the bottom and swirl around back to the sphere. The swirl composes a circle in itself from the image of this crop circle. There is also a halo around this symbol which may be introducing another element of knowledge. It is quite impressive, like a blooming flower just beginning to open. Or some kind of symbol that may be in use today. Reminds me of a Celtic symbol, a seal for Solomon or just a cool knocker for your door. It has three leaf features and looks to be based on three’s. I find this in flags of today that have three colors, three stripes or three similar objects. I have seen many crop circles in the future times that have this same grouping of three’s. How about the American dollar bill that has a triangle (side view of pyramid, three sides) on it. I have even worked on a few projects that were three point mounted so it was easier to level. There is a great deal of items that are related to three’s and I find this association discerning but intelligent in nature. I am an old star trek fan and this also looks like some kind of Klingon, Romulan or Vulcan symbol or identifier. How about a symbol of unity, bring three items together? Could this be an Orion symbol where all feedback is back to the one. (Let me expand on this theory.) I see a centre that is taking energy from the bottom in three large quantities, that gets transferred along the way but it gets concentrated and injected into the centre at three points, with the centre being the 6D STS. (That is not a great thought.) I do see some kind of recycling effort in this crop circle. But with standard intentions, very little of the recycled mater gets back to the source for reuse.

I have been looking at this for a few days now, trying to come up with a concept that will make this look good, from a modeling standpoint. It may take a try or two (or three) for this to work, I will show any interpretations that were not appropriate. Off to model this one, back in a few …

I am finally finished with this one. I modeled it the first time and I have my results shown below. It failed miserably to resemble the crop circle. Now I tried a few other methods of surface modeling on the second model and it better resembles the crop circle. Probably my best model to date. I am calling it the ‘Vulcan Flower’ for now. Check out the 3D PDF file as it is pretty awesome. Well this has been a real good experience for me and I hope it was unique for you. See you all next session, Haiku …

Attachments

• Bishopstone2_3D.pdf
    1,021.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Bishopstone1d.JPG
    Bishopstone1d.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Bishopstone1c.JPG
    Bishopstone1c.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Bishopstone1b.JPG
    Bishopstone1b.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 2014.02.13_19.09.16_-_Steve_Patterson.jpg
    2014.02.13_19.09.16_-_Steve_Patterson.jpg
    387.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 1995_06_26_longwood-warren-hamshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_06_26_longwood-warren-hamshire-barley-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    707.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 1995_06_20_bishops-sutton-hampshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_06_20_bishops-sutton-hampshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    622.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Bishopstone1a.JPG
    Bishopstone1a.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 2
Winterbourne Bassett, Wilts 07/23/1995

Welcome to another session of crop circles 101. I have opened a couple of windows to let some fresh air in, I hope that it is not too much for anyone. No, then let’s get this one going …

A statement crop circle that is composed of either faces or structure that is based on a triangle shape. I found four visible in the image and the last one is on the back side hidden from the rest of the image and thinking that it had to be inverse of the near side one. I debate on the faces of the structure or just a structure. My thought here is that there is some physical structure with panels mounted to the inside. I say this because if this was just structure, you would see some more of the structure that I am thinking is on the back side. You would see it. This presents me to think that there are panels mounted to the interior of the structure obscuring the structure on the far side that we should see in the image, at least to my thinking. So we have a structure on the exterior of the item presented here with a possible sealed surface on the interior. That would imply that this is setup for a negative pressure from the interior and the structure is meant to hold keep it from collapsing. Or there is a good chance of less pressure on the interior. You could be at atmosphere on the interior and it could be more outside. This would have the same effect. I have worked on engineering of vacuum chambers for induction and plasma furnaces, and this kind of resembles some of the designs. The design, if I am right, would have the structured exterior, so thinking that it is some flying craft may be misleading. Unless you have a 4D bubble that you can travel in or a way to fold space. Not yet, but we are working on it.

So, who ordered the roll cage! Or is it a new vehicle for the Contact movie? There is definitely a structure defined here, and an odd shaped structure. I would say the structure was teardrop shaped, somewhat, holding the cargo in the center of the greater centre. There is some insight here, the structure is meant to roll around inside of the sphere. The contact points of each base triangle are touching the exterior of the greater centre. This thing is the ultimate Tilt-A-Whirl ride, hang on folks. I have produced this same spherical connections in future crop circles. They look like they are intended to spin in all directions. Or if you can think that far outside of the box, you are stationary and the world outside spins around, kind of like it is today in this reality. Well I should go and model something on this, be back …

Alright, I am complete, and I do think that I will do any more, at least for now. What I have is a structure that has no skins as I stated earlier. You will have to imagine them for now. One of my things in modeling. I need to place a sketch of some sort on a face or plane in my CAD software. Since I have no faces to do this with I have to setup planes. One of the easiest plane for me to justify, is a three point connection. Three floating points in space. Now I started this one modeling the five triangles in location. I did not model anything but triangles in this structure, the best structure available. I was able to use one point in three triangles to define the plane placement which drove the model. And I added the three connecting structure lines on the back side to the rear triangle. This brings a whole new meaning to triangle power, the structure of three. It would make a neat crystal holder if it was small enough for a necklace, keep it near your soul.

So here are a few images of it and a 3D PDF also. I think that I need to close the windows as the neighbor is just started mowing their lawn. No dust or pollen today, thank you. See you next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_23_winterbourne-bassett-wilts-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_23_winterbourne-bassett-wilts-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 3
  • Winterbourne1a.JPG
    Winterbourne1a.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 2
  • Winterbourne1b.JPG
    Winterbourne1b.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1
  • Winterbourne1c.JPG
    Winterbourne1c.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 1
  • Winterbourne1_3D.pdf
    847.8 KB · Views: 1
Litchfield, Hampshire 07/06/1995

It looked so wonderful a few days ago and now it is degrading fast. I understand that there is a storm on the way (look to the middle east, if influence is needed) and it is promising to be a big show. Well look at that, if we take a view outside there are a couple of hot air balloons going by, just beautiful and peaceful. They must be practicing for the event in Windsor. Why can’t others in this world, just be like the balloons, free to be in existence and flowing in the wind. Well we can’t expect that from the STS crowd can we, so let’s get on with my session of crop circles 101 …

Litchfield is a statement crop circle. It has a centre built on many centre’s and a continuous curve structure around it what looks like a long curving noodle. The size of the curving structure is the maximum for the area that it contains. I see this in my modeling that the software will not allow me to cross my own path with its own profile, makes an invalid body. So, what we have here is a wide and long winding road leading around a highly energetic centre. This many overlapping and aligned centre’s would create a perfect source, or almost perfect. If you look closely there are two raised crop sections that are thinner than the rest. Counting from the outside, it is between the first and second ring and the other is between the fifth and sixth rings. So almost perfect. And the structure around the outside has an opening that could be aligning to something. I will have to do a directional analysis on this and see where this opening is pointing to.

I will make the surrounding structure as big as my software will allow. I will model the center object as multiple layers of spherical shapes. So, off to model this one …

I am done and it is what it is. I did the directional analysis on it and it points where it is pointing, if it is pointing at anything. I had an issue when I got the outer structure to size and I made an enlargement of it to show. It left a ridge one every bend showing up in the model. I would have thought that the software would do better in this feature. At about twenty feet in diameter of the noodle, the shape is fine. I have it at thirty one feet and this is the glyph that I get. I knew that I would have some issue here.

Got a screen shot and a PDF document showing the direction. And this concludes this session of crop circles 101. I want everyone to have a great day, keep your head (the really bad STS are out there looking to make trouble) and above all ‘Don’t Panic”, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_06_litchfield-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_06_litchfield-hampshire-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    763.8 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire12.pdf
    284.9 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire12d.JPG
    hampshire12d.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 2
Watership Down, Sydmonton, Hampshire 07/06/1995

Good day class, a bit windy out there today, I hope that you all made it here OK? Good, I am glad to see so many interested souls here, I hope that I will not disappoint any of you. Now I just switched back to caffeinated coffee so I am a bit excited, sorry for the exclamations ahead of time. Let’s get to the session …

This crop circle is a message in a bottle class. And I do not know about you but I am seeing am impending statement here. The base element of this crop circle is a five pointed star shape that is curved to fit inside of the greater centre. It looks like it is intended to be spinning. The crop laydown is showing that the raised grass has a 3D feature or look, I think. I have seen this odd crop laydown before and this one is no different. There seems to be showing a leading edge diversion and a trailing edge turbulence in the crop laydown. The message in a bottle class is different than the statement class in that they have centre’s outside of the greater centre. This one has three and I really do not have a meaning or explanation for them other than they are there and evident. Like many other crop circles I have to look at this one as if it is representing the object in a cross section view of it across the planar center of the crop circle. There is a flaw in this as this may just be outright wrong on some that I review. I am hoping that I am right in this one.

I found a review of this one that was done based on the Mayan calendar Tzolkin dating system. It was another angle of these crop circles as if there is a connection to a dating system like the Tzolkin date. I cannot speak for the validity of this dating system, but I find it most interesting. This one was on a time of the White Wizard and the White Worldbridger. Talk about impending. Looking at this crop circle I can see a STS application in it. The direction of this crop circle alone is of terror, of a sort, as this think does look quite like an oriental throwing star, of a fashion. And this one has five impressive points to bring to our attention. Now that does leave me with a quandary. Which way is this item spinning? If it is clockwise it is less impending but still an effective item. This would put a sharp edge on the longer edge of each blade and a wider edge on the shorter edge. If it is spinning counterclockwise then this is another picture of a dagger like point that is ready to dig in. If this is correct the edges are reversed with the sharper edge on the shorter edge of the blade. The object looks like it is spinning with the curve of the blade to me, in a clockwise direction. I am going to go with that for now.

As for the implications here, I see a fear filled image that is exciting me to be afraid, but I am not, so it failed in me. If something like this is coming then let it come, I believe that we are all getting ready to some level. So, I see a scare tactic as part of the message here. I am going to call it ‘The Worldbridger’ for now, I just like the name for some reason. It even sounds impending. Now off to model this one …

Done … Now I had an idea of what these blades looked like before I started this in my head, and I may have them overstated, but they look cool. I did a radial cut to the inside of the blade it creates a unique cupped shape that of course spin around a centre in a centre. I may not have the blade width wide enough but the end result is going to be similar. I did a 3D PDF also and you can spin it at will, it kind of loses faces in it as you rotate, still good.

Well that was another session and I hope that you all enjoyed it. Once again there is no homework but part of this may be on your 4th density test. Looks like the wind picked up some things outside and is in the midst of tossing them around. I better go collect them, so you all have a good day and I will see you next time, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_15_kingsclere-hampshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_15_kingsclere-hampshire-wheat-oh-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    762.9 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire13a.JPG
    hampshire13a.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 2
  • hampshire13_3D.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Punchbowl, Cheesefoot Head, Hampshire 07/04/1995

Good morning all and thank you for attending this session of Crop Circle 101. As you can see, we are expanding the room, so stay out of the construction area over there. Some of you may have to stand for this session, I am sorry that we do not have enough seats available. And because of the construction they have turned off the air conditioning and it is going to be a hot one today so I want everyone to hydrate. There is water in the back of the room.

Alright, this is going to be my last crop circle of the year 1995 that I am going to model at this time, so let me summarize this session. I am going to review and create a model of the Punchbowl Crop circle. Then I am going to review one other (Winterborne Stoke, Wiltshire 07/01/1995), as I am unable to come up with a good concept for modeling this crop circle. I felt that it needed mentioning. There are more in this year that I cannot find enough good information upon, maybe I will find something later.

Punchbowl looks to me as being a system crop circle, it has all of the features of one. The flag on this one is of real concern. I have reviewed a couple of observations on Punchbowl, one was a little far fetched for me to use here. The other was inferring that this crop circle is a representation of ‘Cold Fusion’. This was odd to me, as I have been racking my head on how to represent certain features of this crop circle. This being the seven partial halo’s around the exterior of the flag. They are an arc that is centered and trimmed to the exterior of greater centre. An arc is the statement here. I see a continuous arc of flowing energy that passes it from one point to another on the surface of the greater centre. A wireless junction for energy to flow through. Now I come to this idea because I am one that got the honor to see ‘behind the curtain’ in this reality. Let me side track on this …

One feature of the STS craft that I saw was around the exterior of the craft. The many portals on this craft were displaying a most interesting color wave that flowed in both directions, to the right and left simultaneously. And it was not just one color, it was many, and flowing, overlapping and crossing each other as they flowed in their direction. It was through one of these portals that cleared and showed me those that are behind the curtain (4th and 5th density STS Orion’s). But the light display was the item here, it still flowed as we looked upon the Orion’s. The lights may have even jumped past the one portal over to then next one to allow for the viewing. The object here is that they jumped from portal to portal. Jumped in a way that reminds me of this situation at this Punchbowl crop circle. They kind of jumped on an invisible wire from portal to portal. Now it comes to me that the portals were much more than they appeared, that they might be some king of junction, a pole of a motor. And the energy that was seen as different colors of light was the energies that made this craft stay airborne. Not only that but the energies were also involved in various other processes. Like being visible in 3rd density being one of them. Others could be for environmental, propulsion, protection or whatever. One color per function. It seems to me that there were six colors, possibly more. And the color pulse was jumping between poles of this craft on an invisible arc, that is there but not visible in 3D. My original hypothesis was that this was the second test to pass, a visual effect that might have hypnotized others. The theory now seems a little more possible, or probable with this connection concept here. This is another feature of my UFO that I now understand more (I have been trying to reverse engineer this craft, since I saw it. And by the way my 5D STS Orion nemesis is most likely me in an alternate reality).

Now back to this crop circle. What I envision is a conduit to pass energies in opposing directions to each of the eight poles of this flag. That might be representing the numbers of factors involved to make a craft able to function in this density and the connections that need to be conceived. If that is so, then this would most likely be a STS schematic of common crafts. (Well that is a bit out there, don’t you think you ought to bring this back to this reality?) Yes, of course.

As for the rest of this crop circle, the centre in the center has an inverse halo. The trailing centre’s are similar to others that I have modeled. I will be looking at creating a planar model on this one. It’s starting to get a little hot in here, I asked for some more fans and a water mist. Let me start modeling this, I’ll be back before it gets too hot in here …

Now I am done with this one, but I feel that I am missing something. I have an image and a 3D PDF file. This is one that I almost did not model, it is confusing to me on how to properly represent it. This version is good for now. As for what it is, you got me. I do not believe that it is anything to do with cold fusion. I do believe that it is a diagram of a sort as I feel that it does convey energy in this crop circle. Eight different types of energy, so I am calling this crop circle ‘The Eight Energies’ for now.

Winterborne is another crop circle that I am unable to conceive a method to properly model it. It does resemble one that I did earlier, the Cowdown, crop circle from 06/18/1995. I get a similar imagery but this is definitely different in this crop circle. First I notice that one of the partial halo’s is fuller than the path, which is unique, signifying that you need to turn off the path before the end. And this transcends into some very curvy and return bending arcs in the form of a continuous curve, multiple times. Whatever it is trying to state it is going to be twisted in many ways. I am classifying it as a statement crop circle for now, it is connected and there are no external observers. I do not know why I am bring this crop circle up for this session. I felt that it needed observance at some level, even without the model. I intend to keep reviewing this crop circle for future possible creation.

As for now, this brings the year of 1995 to an ending. I have found many other crop circles for this year that I am unable to do with good imagery of the sites. You really have to see the crop laydown for other features that are implied. Actually, there are more crop circles in 1995 than in 1996 which I am about to begin. There is good news, I am told that the room will be complete before I present again, should have enough seats for all by then. I want to thank you all for your participation in this session. But for now, I have to go outside for a while and get my chores done before it gets too hot out there, you all have a good day, Haiku …

Attachments

• 1995_07_04_punchbowl-cheesefoot-head-winchester-hampshire-oats-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_04_punchbowl-cheesefoot-head-winchester-hampshire-oats-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    688.2 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire14a.JPG
    hampshire14a.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
  • hampshire14_3D.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1995_07_01_winterbourne-stoke-wiltshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    1995_07_01_winterbourne-stoke-wiltshire-july-1995-wheat-35mm-neg-sca.jpg
    761.3 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom