Creepy video compilation

While many videos can be fabricated with just ropes to move tables seats and the camera, some are creapy though, like the girl in the mirror in the end. I don't imagine parents doing a "trick" like that about their own daughter. The first videos with white thigs can be just local wind effects.

In the first video, one of the captions warned how ouija board caused the poltergeist activity. Sigh

Apart from the whispy ghost things and the chinese girl in the mirror, I think the rest are pretty obviously staged. All the ones with doors opening and closing and the camera falling on the floor complete with "scary" deep breathing are just lame. The "70s" one with the pic of Jesus, yeah, I'd like to see the back of that picture, and the shirt being lifted out of the drawer, either the ghost lifted it on one tiny segment of the material with it's finger nails, or a nylon string did it.

mkrnhr said:
While many videos can be fabricated with just ropes to move tables seats and the camera, some are creapy though, like the girl in the mirror in the end. I don't imagine parents doing a "trick" like that about their own daughter. The first videos with white thigs can be just local wind effects.

Perceval said:
Apart from the whispy ghost things and the chinese girl in the mirror, I think the rest are pretty obviously staged

I've seen this video before with the girl and the mirror image that stops and doesn't move, gave me the chills for awhile. But it has been proven to be a fake. You can tell by watching when the image of the girl freezes in the mirror, keep your eyes on the mirrors, try using peripherals, and you see a 'jump' occur in the mirrors, most likely because of freeze frame.

There's a video on youtube that dispells this particular video, but I can't seem to find it. If I do I'll post the link up here.

My former supervisor from my last job showed me this video during our discussion on paranormal. As I looked at it, there were a few things that I thought would be staged.

The girl in the mirror clip got my head scratching because it immediately reminded me of the scene in the movie Mirrors (trailer is seen here), where the child sits on the floor and when he left, his "reflection" (with a creepy expression) would still be there. But, I couldn't figure out a way for that "girl in the mirror" bit to be staged, so it might be something.

Back
Top Bottom