Creative Act @ School

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Our assignment of last schoolyear was to make something, a drawing, with things from this time (like a TV or something) and make a symbol out of it (like in the past a dog in a drawing meant: trust). And I made something too.
And when I came in the classroom for another assignment today, I saw that my teacher put my drawing behind a glass (dunno how to say that), then I took a picture with my phone.
She said she wants to hang it in the Studyroom, which is a big classroom, where a lot of students come to study. So I was thinking, maybe I could put something next to it like ''If you want to know more... you could visit some site? Or I don't know. Maybe it's stupid and they won't be interested at all.
What do you guys think?

Anyways, here it is, I know It's kinda blurry:

lidlvrsiondx5.jpg

For a bigger view:
_http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/2403/spa0778ve6.jpg

I like the drawing very much Oxajil, and as far as I'm concerned it's not necessary to include a textual message (although it wouldn't hurt to do so either). The image speaks more than enough for itself. Good work!

It's cool. Particularly like the sleeping world resting on "lizard like" fingers.

I think the word you were looking for was, the teacher "framed" your picture, or put it in a frame.

Is there any symbol behind the fact that the book of truth is CLOSED?

Ah yea ''framed''.

It's kinda blurry to read, but on the little paper that's inside the book which rolls out says ''Perfect Lies''. It's like a bible which has ''Perfect Lies'' to manipulate others, as some of them see it as Truth and these lies are supposed to look like Truth.

The other symbols are:
You can see a little web which is connected from the book to the TV. It represents a connection between the two.

The water that falls means ''The Truth is leaking out''

You can see two Reptilian fingers and one human finger beneath the earth, two is more than one, so it means they are ''higher in function'', 4th density.
(And both are trying to control/controlling the earth.)

All the water is represented as Truth, it falls on the girl, which means she is getting a bit awake from the weird ((dis)information) she is reading. It also falls on the TV and on the book (which means that not everyone is ''blind'' and some do see the Signs)

Of course the three ''vehicles''/ufo's are from the Nephalim and you can also see the meteorites heading to earth.

The Mouse represents ''control''. It is bleeding, because of the chair the girl is sitting on ('cause she is getting to the real Truth) and so they slowely lose control.

Back
Top Bottom