Covid Virus Factories

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
It's now clear what is happening.

Del Big Tree was all the rage this week. The above interview may go down in history as quite critical.

Basically, the scientist in question who's one of the top vaccine scientists in the world has broken ranks as he thinks we're approaching the point of no return.

What the vaccines are doing is essentially enhancing the capabilities of the virus i.e. gain of function . We're teaching the virus to escape our immunity. The mechanisms are described very succinctly in the video. Worse yet, the vaccinated are also nullifying their innate immunity to corona viruses. The antibodies produced by the vaccines are quite specific to the original covid 19 virus which is almost irrelevant now. The problem is these antibodies outcompete the antibodies which are non specific thereby leaving the individual open to attack from other Corona virus strains other than the original Sars-Cov-2 covid 19 virus.

It gets worse, where viruses are meant to get weaker during a pandemic, we're actually training this one to get stronger. Eventually it'll reach "God-like" status... Very transmissible and immune to our immunity. They can't keep up with it with vaccines as it mutates every 10 hours! Did anyone know that? That's a lot of mutations taking place in a lot of bodies with sub-optimal immunity (i.e. those who have 1 shot of the vaccine and are yet to get shot no.2) whereby the virus learns how to adapt and bypass the immune responses as it's taught this within the bodies of those who have received 1 vaccine shot. The UK has 3 months between the 2 shots!!!!

So you see the formula. Soon he predicts there will be a HUGE wave of serious and highly transmissible covid cases mostly emanating in countries that have high take up of vaccination. He's essentially saying humanity is creating the recipe for an extinction level event. Correction, he says this process is now underway. The pieces are in motion.

I think this is it. These are the proverbial comets and the mechanism of their arrival now appears to be somewhat clear.

So you see the formula. Soon he predicts there will be a HUGE wave of serious and highly transmissible covid cases mostly emanating in countries that have high take up of vaccination. He's essentially saying humanity is creating the recipe for an extinction level event. Correction, he says this process is now underway. The pieces are in motion.
If this is the case, then why is Israel going for 100% vaccination of its people (sans Palestinians) at break-neck speed? We know there is direct contact with 4DSTS there and so, it really seems odd that the Israelis are being prepped for genocide. :huh:

Pfizer CEO Admits Israel's Exclusive Use of mRNA Vaccine Makes it 'World's Lab' as Covid-19 Mortality Rate Spikes

Since Israel morphed into a nation of Guinea pigs, a virus that used to prey on the elderly and those with severe health issues has now changed its nature completely. After just 2 months of a 'successful' mass vaccination campaign, 76% of new Covid-19 cases are under 39. Only 5.5% are over 60. 40% of critical patients are under 60. The country has also detected a sharp rise in Covid-19 cases amongst pregnant women, with more than a few in critical condition. In the last few weeks, new-born Covid-19 cases saw a large 1300% spike (from 400 cases in under two-year-olds on November 20 to 5,800 in February 2021).

The evidence collected in Israel points at a close correlation between mass vaccination, cases and deaths. This correlation points at the possibility that it is the vaccinated who actually spread the virus or even a range of mutants that are responsible for the radical shift in symptoms above.

If this is the case, then why is Israel going for 100% vaccination of its people (sans Palestinians) at break-neck speed? We know there is direct contact with 4DSTS there and so, it really seems odd that the Israelis are being prepped for genocide. :huh:
I think it was mentioned that, Covid accentuates person's ability - good tendencies for good people and bad for bad people. The Vaccine makes one more controllable. Probably, PTB wants to use Israeli's more controllable for others destruction aka Palestinians? 4D STS doesn't care about 3D - Just use and throw. We can speculate so many ways even though reality tend to be more complicated.

I think it was mentioned that, Covid accentuates person's ability - good tendencies for good people and bad for bad people. The Vaccine makes one more controllable. Probably, PTB wants to use Israeli's more controllable for others destruction aka Palestinians? 4D STS doesn't care about 3D - Just use and throw. We can speculate so many ways even though reality tend to be more complicated.
And how about those pesky unintended consequences . . . :whistle:

While i do think the vaccines make matters worse, this guy is believing a lot of things that are not true. Maybe most vaxxers do that? Measels, Polio outbreaks are mostly in or around vaxxed children nowadays. Hardly a successtory.
He has no solution, because he does not believe in vit D, HCQ, Ivermectine, Zinc, only in vaccines.
So, just let patients die then?
And, i thought, if the antibiotic does work and you are better, you better stop the poison course, as you are not contagious anymore and the body will finish the job. Am i wrong? I know its against what doctors believe.

It's now clear what is happening.

Del Big Tree was all the rage this week. The above interview may go down in history as quite critical.

Basically, the scientist in question who's one of the top vaccine scientists in the world has broken ranks as he thinks we're approaching the point of no return.

What the vaccines are doing is essentially enhancing the capabilities of the virus i.e. gain of function . We're teaching the virus to escape our immunity. The mechanisms are described very succinctly in the video. Worse yet, the vaccinated are also nullifying their innate immunity to corona viruses. The antibodies produced by the vaccines are quite specific to the original covid 19 virus which is almost irrelevant now. The problem is these antibodies outcompete the antibodies which are non specific thereby leaving the individual open to attack from other Corona virus strains other than the original Sars-Cov-2 covid 19 virus.

It gets worse, where viruses are meant to get weaker during a pandemic, we're actually training this one to get stronger. Eventually it'll reach "God-like" status... Very transmissible and immune to our immunity. They can't keep up with it with vaccines as it mutates every 10 hours! Did anyone know that? That's a lot of mutations taking place in a lot of bodies with sub-optimal immunity (i.e. those who have 1 shot of the vaccine and are yet to get shot no.2) whereby the virus learns how to adapt and bypass the immune responses as it's taught this within the bodies of those who have received 1 vaccine shot. The UK has 3 months between the 2 shots!!!!

I think this is it. These are the proverbial comets and the mechanism of their arrival now appears to be somewhat clear.

That was a very strange video

I mean the vaccin guy Geert Vanden Bossche, being all super supportive of vaccines, also says how brilliant those scientists are (behind mRNA “vaccines”) and that the “mRNA vaccine” in itself is splendid. Only problem he says, is that it is given to millions of people at the height of a pandemic - that is a serious problem (and i may be so - I get to it later)

I couldn’t wrap my mind around what he actually was saying. I listened two times by listening the whole video. I got sometimes angry to be honest - and asked myself “what am I getting sold here (through the back door) ?!

Pandemic ? What pandemic ? You mean the one which WHO called out for because it has downgraded the very requirements to such a degree that any influenza now can be called a “Pandemic” ?

And then this talk about asymptomatic “shedders” (shedding viruses). Why ?! It is a Drosten’s fraudulant medical paper from Berlin immediately accepted via WHO to the whole world. The idea of asymptomatic cases. Which the 10 million people Wuhan study showed was in reality a non-issue !

The guy speaks about a highly infectious corona virus(es). Why ?! What does that ACTUALLY mean (in terms of real, honest observation, real honest results) - you have to cut off most of the deception and twists surrounding Corona infections - then we are at the level of an influenza mortality (< 0.15%) and 99.85 % survive. Most are symptom free, many people have cross immunization due to typical corona virus updates, as they emerge every winter. And those people who get very ill - would not even have to die due, with correct protocols, and the fact that there are highly effective medications - and it ain’t mRNA vaccines nor anti-virals I am talking of.

So. Where is the problem ?

What indeed was interesting

was what Geert Vanden Bossche said about that the mRNA “vaccines” appear to knock out the natural immunsystem’s ability to produce antibodies when infection with corona virus occurs (which are around every single winter). We already know that the mRNA “vaccines” wreck havoc on the immune system.

He said, it would make people essentially defenseless (inducing strong illness or death) against the normally very mild corona viruses due to the nature of very specific mRNA “vaccines” and their longstanding production of a spike protein simulating virus pathogen expression through our cells.

So, he wants the mRNA vaccines to be given when there is no pandemi ?! Ok. But the mRNA tech problematic has on our bodies - still remains the same.

Then Houston - we still have a major problem.

So I think this scientist strongly believes in the notion of vaccines, which is something we obviously don't. I'd say don't let that distract you from what he is actually saying.

He's actually providing a lot of information about how certain mechanisms work.

He's making us aware that whilst we think of adverse effects and pathogenic priming as bad outcomes, actually those outcomes pale in comparison to the issue he's bringing to the foreground.

The issue which is making him break ranks as it were is because he see's that the new strains are actually being driven by the vaccination drive. Given the mechanisms in play, the new strains are actually developing upwards as opposed to downwards i.e. the virus is being trained to be bigger and badder. He uses the analogy of how antibiotics if used incorrectly actually trains bacteria to be super bugs!

In the case of viruses though, the transmissibility of them is what really concerns him.

Separately he explains what sort of immunity will be induced in those vaccinated and how this immunity will be USELESS against the developing situation.

So as you can see... It's a dangerous formula that is in operation. It's the recognition of this formula that made him break ranks.

As to why Israel is leading the charge, my main guess is that Israel has a HIGH percentage of psychopaths who may be motivated by other things not connected to long term consequences of their actions. I would say the same applies to the elites in the UK. I remember the C's saying crop circles in the UK were a warning and they stopped because the fate was sealed for future generations who now had a high karmic burden.

The main thing to now watch out for - he says that the infection cases will reduce and plateau. A part of this may be driven by seasonality?

However, in the countries with a high vaccination take up, the cases will spike all of a sudden and their will be a high percentage of serious cases within this new lot of infections.

The newly mutated viruses that will cause this situation will have gained "vaccine resistance" and "immune resistance" to those with very specific immunity (i.e. those vaccinated already). Of course the PTB will double down and probably institute more vaccines but it's a losing game here as the vaccines when given in this heat of battle actually fuel this enemy and therefore will drive the situation further into hell as it were.

Reading between the lines, I think those still with a high degree of innate immunity will have a fighting chance as their immunity can learn and adapt as well. So it reads that one must preserve and enhance their innate immunity against corona viruses in this situation.

Last edited:
It is my sense, from sensing the after-effects on non-physical level, controllable is the goal. After the Pfizer vaccination those who were getting control attacks don't get them any more (not everyone who gets the vaccine was getting hassled by Those Guys). The vaccine performs a pacification function. As with the vaccine trials, my observations are ongoing so maybe this will change. It hasn't so far. I don't think any of the other vaccines work that way. Pfizer is it.

I don't have many other places to post my thoughts like this. I will keep sending funds as I can to keep us here....

I've read a very good article today by Kevin McKernan regarding why mutations directed by the vaccines are inevitable, and that they are already happening:
Is there Spike Escape?

This is hot debate stimulated by Geert Vanden Bossche. The critiques levied against his hypothesis (March 15th) are not completely compelling as more evidence matures demonstrating the waning protection of the vaccines and frequent transmission of the virus in Israel, Iceland and many other highly vaccinated countries. The premise of the argument against Geert appear to be rooted in a technophiles desire to always change the treatment. This is a desire to obtain the ultimate ring of power: A vax platform one can continually update (with no liability) and mandate to return freedom to its subjugates. I am more optimistic than Geert in that I believe many jurisdictions have enough natural immunity to thwart this experiment and the pandemic will cool down once all the vaccinated experience and develop immunity to the full 29kb virus.

So do we have Spike Escape?

A frequent question these days but more akin to a retrospective “Oh Shit” inquiry. While it is deserving of its own captain obvious meme, it is important to explain why this is not only the expected outcome but how re-applying the same selective agent will only accelerate the escape.

The more parsimonious response: If you can’t detect selection against the spike RNA sequence, you have no basis upon which to claim your vaccine has influence over this evolutionary experiment we have engaged in. This isn’t a small experiment. This is the grandest medical experiment ever imagined so it is important we reflect on the type of selection being applied.

These are non-sterilizing vaccines. There is a difference between being infected (RNA+) and being infectious (Virus+ and shedding). Non-Sterilizing vaccines leave the breakthrough patients as both. They can be PCR positive with a new virus. It can be replicative and have similar Ct scores as the unvaccinated control and the vaccinated can still transmit the virus.

There are suggested benefits of these vaccines (and risks) but one such benefit is not the reduction of RNA polymerase activity and evolution of the virus.

The selection being applied is very narrow compared to how our bodies traditionally fight viruses and how most vaccines prior to 2020 fight viruses. 4,284 bases of this ~29,500 base pair virus (14% of the virus) encode the spike protein of a spike-only vaccine. This is a very narrow pressure point and is akin to using low dose antibiotics across the whole population… all at the same time.

In other evolutionary fights in medicine, narrow is naive. We fight sepsis with broad scale antibiotics. We fight cancer with cocktails that attack multiple pathways to prevent mutagensis. These are genomic diseases and one trick pony solutions are a hubristic trainwreck.

To supercharge such a narrow directed evolution experiment, it is best to lower the defenses of the host. Tie all of their foot soldiers boots together. Get a good head start for your RdRp polymerase to kick into high gear. Promiscuous copying of viral genomes with low fidelity and a pinpointed selective pressure on a narrow region of the genome.

Neutropenia: An unfortunate side effect observed in 46% of the vaccination arm in the Pfizer trial. This is a viral evolution accelerant to populations that are already in poor health due to lockdowns.

The third tsunami at play is the selective mobility passports. Allow the Neutropenic population (capable of high viral loads and transmission) under spike selective pressure to evade PCR testing/detection and freely circulate. It would be important to restrict the mobility of those with full and durable 29Kb immunity (the naturally infected and COVID recovered) as these are terminal ends in the transmission chain and evolutionary dead ends. They act as buffers in transmission. When you remove the fully immune from the population with neutropenia, your herd immunity threshold (HIT) escalates for the neutropenic cohort.

If the population at large has decreased lymphocytes and neutrophils (white blood cells are your bodies marines), and you apply an “Anti-Spike” selection that does not inhibit viral replication, you will see selection in the population for spike proteins that diverge enough to ensure further transmissibility.

The proper answer to “Is Spike Escape occurring?” is to remind the person asking such a question:

that it better be!

or you have no argument for engaging in the experiment you are participating in. If these vaccines fail to produce selective pressure on the spike sequence.. that would be the most damning evidence of their futility.

The discussion should shift to not repeating that which is already obsolete (boosters with identical spike selections), to a honest discussion on broad vs narrow selective strategies. 29Kb of protection is currently best achieved with C19 exposure and generic prophylactics for 1/10th the price. Ivermectin. No coercion. No exploding VAERs database. With manufacturer liability still on the table and decades of ADME/Tox data. Ivermectin has multiple modes of action one of which is to inhibit viral replication while also inhibiting binding to ACE2.

So what is a directed evolution experiment?

For this, you need to understand some seminal work in the directed evolution field from Tawfik and Griffiths. These chaps brilliantly leveraged emulsion PCR to become an emulsion Transcription and Translation workhorse. We call this TnT or in vitro Transcription and Translation. This is akin to making synthetic cells (massively parallel compartmentalization) that have Darwin inside. All of the ingredients to copy DNA with a little mutagensis, turn it into proteins, and create feedback loops where the protein products alter the DNA in a desired direction which maximizes protein performance. The most replicated bubbles are your most evolved DNA sequences for the given selection you designed.

What isn’t obvious from the single bubble experiment depicted below is that emulsion TnT can be performed on billions of bubbles at a time by simply mixing oil and water together for a few minutes with a few emulsifying soaps. You can make libraries of genes and add a sloppy viral polymerase to mix and out comes an experiment that mimics how a virus will behave under certain selective pressures in billions of compartments at a time.

This would be a handy way to model how a spike only vaccine might evolve in vitro but no one has time for this. The main point of bringing up Tawfik and Griffiths work is to remind people this was invented in 1998 and has been used at industrial scale to evolve new polymerases that are now the workhorses of the current genomics field monitoring SARs-CoV-2 with qPCR. It works and it works very quickly and we should expect similar selection to become obvious in the current scariant parade.

How will we know it’s here?

The genetic code has some interesting redundancy built into it. There are more than one codon for each amino acid and as a result the 3rd base in each codon is more free to mutate than the first 2 bases in the codon. These mutations create non-coding change. Same amino acid, different DNA sequence. A silent change. A synonymous change. The ratio of silent changes to loud changes is evidence of evolutionary selection.

Also known as a Ka/Ks analysis. This is the measurement of the number of variants that occur in the virus and an itemization of which ones are non-coding(Ks) vs coding (Ka) variants. A high non-synonymous (Ka) to synonymous (Ks) ratio is a sign that evolution is making changes under pressure.

We should be keeping a close eye on the Ka/Ks of the regions of the virus within and outside of the spike sequence encoded by the vaccines. That is where we will see evidence of selective pressure.

This recently published paper suggests it is already here.

And this is only the latest to emerge. There has been active surveillance on this and you have to have your head in the sand to argue against it at this point.

Let’s Recap.

1)Spike only vaccination doesn’t stop transmission

2)Vaccine passports are thus illogical

3)Spike only vaccine is easy to evolve around and we are witnessing it happening.

4)Booster shots are with the same selection against spike, will prolong the escape selection experiment.

What could make this worse…?

Further segregating the fully immune population from the vaccinated and boosted cohorts will only accelerate spike escape. Given the vaccinated can still transmit this virus, vax passports are simply an apartheid tool. The population needs to understand that there is no scientific basis for this segregation and it will enable the virus to potentially pull a Marek’s disease on us.

This is a political move stoking envy, hatred and division amongst your family and friends. One should deeply question any agency that so blatantly attempts to centrally plan the global human immune system. Particularly when they recommend segregation based on non-sterilizing vaccines. This is not a lucid biological separation. This is meant to separate ideologies and identify who is compliant. They don’t care about the ballot box. Your jab is a stronger predictor of who they can control. And control they will.

These vaccines have harm. There is a host selection (human) that will occur in this experiment. It will weed out the comorbid (many of which are genetic in nature), it weed out other genetics that more prone to myocarditis.

When you trade personalized medicine for herd medicine, you invariable invite eugenics to the party.

Billy Gates = GAVI
I bet, this guy has been instructed to and what to talk by his boss Billy. Maybe Tedros is not making himself useful anymore.

Regarding mutations, apparently there are some 11 of them known to potentially occur. The South African variant, was due to the covert vaccine trials that occurred late last year.

Back
Top Bottom