Covid Vaccines: What will they actually do?

I posted a comment in this thread

Last night, I had a strange dream, it woke me up. It concerned Prayer of the Soul. I dreamed that people were no longer reciting or reading the prayer, (I looked it up on the web, in my dream, that was the impression I had) and also asked people I came in contact with, had they heard about this, no answers were given. I was feeling distraught.

On thinking about this, it lead me to think that people are losing their connection with the Divine. Could this also be one of the effects of receiving the Jab?

So my question for the C's would be. Are people losing the connection to the divine, due to sociopolitical circumstances (although in times of great unrest, my thought is people tend to pray more, for divine intervention, world wars come to mind). Also is the jab a contributing factor?

Maybe we can research, discuss and figure these things out ourselves?

As I read the above, I came to think of some hypotheses. If we think of the aliens as the overlords and the psychopaths and other strongly STS-minded evil humans as their minions, wouldn't it make sense that the overlords would rather see their minions do their dirty work for them? I could be wrong, but I think the C's have said that when an alien comes over to our dimension (as e.g. to abduct and insert implants), it does require some effort and energy. Thus, if you're a 'STS overlord', and being that you're off-the-scale selfish/egocentric, you'd only move your lazy butt to 'cross over' if it's urgent and no other option is available. And, nothing pleases a tyrant more than seeing how stupid humans destroy themselves – victory without having to move a finger, nice!

As for the 'raw control', my impression is that it means that they can (1) with more ease than before track anytime and anywhere those who they consider problematic (2) and if they are becoming a real nuisance, hindering their agendas, they can easily remotely trigger a physiological reaction in their bodies that will cause severe illness or death (more convenient and precise than targeting with a satellite).
I like the research, discuss to figure things out as you said! People are gathering info from all over and applying reason and intuition. Neat.

Watching the few people I know who have been Pfizered, I sense when someone is under attack either through a kind of beaming, special, beyond normal beaming from cell towers and not 5G, and when there is more psychic interference from reptoids. What has happened - to my testing - to people after the injection is no more attacks - they are not needed. The balance within them is maintained at the level the attacks can reach, sometimes ridiculous in their yin (submission) and yang (tyranny) levels. Also their positive participation in life reduces. So one thing mRNA's do is make less work for the PTB. Efficiency. That's the main thing I can add to maybe parsing out what's going on, making the control more automatic. Set it and forget it.

A friend with strong spirit, has in 3 weeks gotten herself to the place where they are sending attacks at her again, to keep her under control. If I do anything to help, like send Reiki for instance, I get waves of attacks. Yes the PTB are highly attuned to our doings if we are not the obedient ones, it does seem.

Dot connecting? Bad fiction on my part, and as always hope I am wrong. Bill Gates buying up land all over the USA. If true, and it makes sense with his anti-meat stance and pro GMO (shudder) stance. If something happens, gets triggered, in the Pfizered ones, illness, failure of health, in larger numbers, wouldn't more properties be available for sale? No stick-in-the-mud farmers or land-owners to stand in the way of power of sale? Literally own the planet? I know, a stretch. What then? This would be even more possible with cost of medical care in the USA. Owning all/nost land (feudal times re-visited) would secure control. Clif High speculates with all front-line health workers getting injected, so much more chaos.

So this virus is a washout on depopulation, most clear in videos a friend sent today and no surprise to us here. Ivor Cummins "Mainstream News Dissected in a Scientific and Data-Centric Manner". Here, from 'about' on his web page: " Ivor Cummins BE(Chem) CEng MIEI PMP completed a Biochemical Engineering degree in 1990. He has since spent 30 years in corporate technical leadership positions. His career specialty has been leading large worldwide teams in complex problem-solving activity." That video link:

For anyone interested in this currant news - horror in India? Shorter video from Cummins on regarding India: the excess death rate is a little higher than normal in some countries but in not in India - yet - with many many fewer deaths-per-million than U.K. for instance and yet hysteria reigns in the news. Link to 8 minute video from him. (Cummins is also into Keto diet information, wrote a book, Eat Rich, Live Long.)

Link to Cummins' video. Short Video on India Situation: What does the Current Data Say?

Just found this, two upper-crust schools in Florida saying: "It is our policy, to the extent possible, not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection until further information is known,” Centner [Leila Centner, who co-founded the school with husband David Centner] wrote in the email to parents." They feel there is not enough data on whether or not vaccinated people have a bad effect on unvaccinated. There are a few different reports, including the The NY Times. This one, Miami Herald, April 26, 2021, is more neutral though it does have a link on misinformation.

Wanted to add what I found after posting the above.

Reading Greenmedinfo, on this topic [Florida school refusing to let vaccinated people near their students], found that Pfizer, in a 146 page document on their trials of the vaccine in section 8 - 3 - 5 - 1 stated that trial participants must report within 24 hours if there is contact with a pregnant or nursing woman or occupational exposure with someone who took the vaccine in the trial, e.g.: "A female family member or healthcare provider reports that she is pregnant after having been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact."

Link provide by Greenmedinfo.com to the Pfizer document: https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

Link to the Greenmedinfo.com article on the school's refusal to let vaccinated people near their students.

Wanted to add what I found after posting the above about contact by non-injected people with injected people potentially being a problem.

By inhalation or skin contact with vaccine trial participant requirement to report in 24 hours in Pfizer trial document: Reading Greenmedinfo, on this topic [Florida school refusing to let vaccinated people near their students], found that Pfizer, in a 146 page document for trials of the vaccine, in section 8 - 3 - 5 - 1 it was stated that trial participants must report within 24 hours if there is contact with a pregnant or nursing woman or an occupational exposure with someone who took the vaccine in the trial.

Did this data ever see the light of day? I wonder if there there was follow-up on people exposed to trial participants.

Link provided by Greenmedinfo.com to the Pfizer document: https://media.tghn.org/medialibrary/2020/11/C4591001_Clinical_Protocol_Nov2020_Pfizer_BioNTech.pdf

Link to the Greenmedinfo.com article.

The C's have always said that we have the power to influence changes and always have had it. Would that also be physiological change? I mean, are we waiting for a light to go on somewhere in order to effect changes within? IE, to become a 4D being? Or is that up to us?

Apparently it has been accomplished without a light in the past 300,000 years.
After this particular post, there seems to be an extra heavy amount of beaming coming in my direction. This morning all of my organs were taking turns being sore. For the rest of the day, it feels like I have been run over by a Mack Truck.

Lately I feel like that truck has been over me a lot. At first I suspected aging issues. It definitely intensified after this post. fwiw

Seeing through the darkness!

Last edited:
That may be the final trump. Not clear about it.

I firmly believe that whosoever is destroyed by this will remain in 3D lessons. The souls destined to graduate will already have. My lifelong goal has been to stay alive for something worth experiencing in the flesh. Soon to be 69, time is marching on.

We seem to be approaching some sort of grand finalization. It would be appropriate for it to be some sort of 300,000 year event.

All of the signs are pointing in that direction. If graduation is and always has been up to us, what are we waiting for? Hens to grow teeth?

So, challenge your physicality to do exactly that. This has been weighing heavily on my mind lately. I have been trying to influence the shift from within. We will see! The largest obstacle seems to be what we believe possible. I think I can, to turn into I thought I could.
This post was also made on Thursday.

As I was mulling over the possible reasons and agendas regarding the vaccinations, I came across this interview with Reiner Fuellmich, the lawyer guy who's been doing a pretty decent job with his 'Corona investigative committee' in Germany.

From what he's saying, the things I found most interesting were:

– According to a whistleblower they've interviewed, the group behind this scheme (what he calls the 'Davos group'; ca 3000 super rich people) had originally planned to roll out things around the year 2050, but then they got greedy and made plans to do it in 2030, and then finally (as they saw the opportunity) in 2020

– The adverse effects of the vaccines were never a part of the plan

- They are trying to rush things through, which makes them sloppy, a lot of mistakes has been made

– The is a depopulation agenda incorporated in the scheme (he doesn't go into details)

If I remember correctly, the C's also suggested that (1) the escape of the modified virus was a mistake, it was unplanned (2) they were trying to engineer a virus capable of modifying the awareness of people, a virus that would tweak the human genes so that people would become more obedient and less dissident-minded.

So, what I'm thinking is that as they've now, because of their greediness, have put the plan prematurely into action, before all the details were properly thought over, they have little or no idea of the things that could happen as a result of the mass scale vaccinations. At this point, they can't actually be sure of what vaccines will do or not do. This gives some hope, but at the same time it's scary thought that no-one knows what's going to happen. Even those behind this evil plan are now 'groping in the dark'.

The possible depopulation agenda – when you think about it – also has some 'problems'. Let's say you'd want to kill the majority of people on the planet with the vaccines. At least in the near future, all of those who will have taken the vaccine would be adults. If something like 90% of those would die, that would create a huge number of parentless children. Would there, or is there, a plan what to do with them? And, who would then be doing all the necessary work, working machines, electricity, power plants etc.?

So, that kind of depopulation agenda doesn't seem 'reasonable'. Of course, as those behind the curtain are most likely psychopaths, they might not have thought of all the consequences, but I don't think that they would be that dumb. Which leaves me with the conclusion that if there is a depopulation agenda, the most 'logical' way to do it would be to drastically decrease he fertility of the population on the planet. I guess that's what e.g. Bill Gates talked about during his 'Freudian slips'.
In last Friday's episode of 'Bannon's War Room' there's a short segment showing a recent interview with Fauci where he says that by the end of the year all children will have been vaccinated. I guess he's referring to children in the US, but their example will surely be followed in other countries, too. So, maybe it's not "all about the children", but nevertheless, they appear to become targeted soon. This is so sickening! And to see and hear Fauci telling this looking like a friendly grandpa' gives you an idea how these psychos wear their mask of sanity with perfection.

Segment with Fauci starts ca at the 5min mark:

After this particular post, there seems to be an extra heavy amount of beaming coming in my direction. This morning all of my organs were taking turns being sore. For the rest of the day, it feels like I have been run over by a Mack Truck.

Lately I feel like that truck has been over me a lot. At first I suspected aging issues. It definitely intensified after this post. fwiw

Seeing through the darkness!
I find if I read and post here, the beaming is over the top. Vaccines, Covid discussions get special attention it seems.

WIN 52, do you have any things you do to send them packing?

With beaming, I find imagining mirrors all around me, return to sender type thing, gets rid of the awful feeling. I also find the beaming especially attacks the pineal gland, in my case anyway. I use a facecloth soaked in ice coal water and put it on my forehead. I feel the beaming uses 'stolen identities' from social media. A friend who sees more than I do, saw these faces that we both knew. I feel where the energy hot spots are around me and reach out and grab one fast and punch really hard with loud 'NO'. It stops after that. Maybe because of the intensity of physical and vocal rejection.

Funny thing I notice, getting the beaming to stop, suddenly there is a different style of attack comes on almost every time. Again the friend who sees, sees reptoid presences. These attacks come through heart and solar plexus more than pineal, to my sense so far.

I also use the Divine Cosmic Mind prayer and (as just now) that clears the attack. Doing the Eiriu Eolas exercise is great in so many ways and as well, clears it all. These attacks have been scary this last year since I've been meditating and reading more, and working with other dowsers, networking. They increased when one of us found The Wave and Laura's books and as well as so much more, found confirmation of some of our own discoveries through meditation and using dowsing.

I could go on with experiences. I'm 73 and now have no doubt what the attacks do physically and mentally. Sinuses clear after it stops, head pain stops, depressive thoughts stop. That feeling of just wanting to give up on whatever I was working on goes away soon as I catch it coming in and clear it. I used to wonder why they didn't just kill me outright. Reading here has helped answer that.

Thank you for bringing this up Win 52: The group I work with in meditation and dowsing has encountered so much of this and we've learned to clear each other and are used to this daily ebb and flow.

WIN 52, do you have any things you do to send them packing?
Just being consciously aware that there is an attack and saying not interested in that or no seems to be enough.

After posting this it came to my awareness that I had let my guard down a bit. Too much distraction from trying to make a living and helping my son with his children.

Once it was clear that an attack was being delivered, it was no problem to interrupt it. That clarity also brought some physiological changes with it. My vision was cloudy and cleared up practically immediately.

Today I feel much better. Friday evening was a gong show. Our yearling cat got treed by the neighbors dog. He is still terrified of her. She just wanted to play. A Burmese, big and friendly. Anyway, Marlow went up a tree and got stuck 60 feet up. He spent the night up there. My son rescued him in the morning using a 32' ladder and a 30' extension pole with a helmet bag attached to the end. It took a bit of coaxing to get Marlow into the bag. Once he was in it, head sticking out, Matt lowered the pole and came down off the ladder.

There were many problems Thursday and Friday as well. Yesterday I felt like I had been in a train wreck. Today, things seem more normal.

It is like being caught up in day to day things takes your mind off the prize. You kinda forget about some important things. Anyways, living another day. Yay!

I was outside talking to my son this evening. He looked up and said "There is a dragon!" I looked up and there was a golden dragon majestically flying by in a cloud, under a layer of clouds. The spectacle was visible for only a couple of minutes.

Just being consciously aware that there is an attack and saying not interested in that or no seems to be enough.

The actual phrase that really works well, given to me by White Elk Medicine Woman in February 2014, is "No thank you". Repeat this with intent towards the beaming.

Back in 2014, I was thinking that there was some type of battle that was necessary. But the thing that really ended the attack was that simple. The attack ended, the police came into the picture, I was beaten, arrested, held in a psyche ward for 3 weeks and released with no charges. My bank account had been frozen and I was penniless. They were beaten.

Of course I continued to use props for some defense. Good but not as effective. The last few years there has been more effort put into less sensationalism and more of turning my mind towards attack. No thank you, with intent. It basically works with all various types of attacks you perceive. At least for my experience. fwiw

That must have been worthwhile information to share. For which the price has been strenuous. My body seems to be alternating areas of pain. Basically old injuries as well as organs taking a turn to torment. I focus attention on one area, clear the pain, feel better for a bit and then another area flares up.

I have been talking to my water as I drink also. It seems like asking it to bring the information necessary to change works well.

Back
Top Bottom