COVID 'Syndicate' Agenda - James Corbett & Catherine Austin Fitts Discussion

Michael B-C

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Having watched the following interview between James Corbett and Catherine Austin Fitts, I thought the information covered warranted a thread of its own albeit that it ties in with the Coronavirus Pandemic: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? thread as well as George Floyd's Death, Protests and Riots across the US. It also ties back to what I think is the source document for this pathological ideology in action misnamed the The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion’, the infamous yet still mysterious and valuable public outing (or was it a rallying cry?) of the underlying psychosis that drives what we are living through today.

James Corbett and his work is no doubt familiar to most here, but Catherine Austin Fitts may not be.

She’s a remarkable woman whose work is I think worth following. She’s been on some journey; from Managing Director/member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc and as the President of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc., (an investment bank and financial software developer), to Assistant Secretary of Housing in the first Reich of President George H. W. Bush - whereupon she clearly had a powerful ‘awakening’ which led to her eventual exit from government and the start of a long process of investigation and outing of the systemic fraud, corruption and conspiracy which is to her mind the modus operandi of the centralising power system, particularly in the United States. She has since set up and runs The Solari Report which has gained a fierce reputation among the finacially literate for relentlessly uncovering and monetising the facts behind the shift to a grotesque situation in which 1% of the world’s population owns 45% of the world’s wealth – and climbing.

Catherine is of interest not only for her insatiable capacity for data crunching and analysis, but for her indefatigably brilliant big-picture mind and her willingness to go where others fear to tread – including such out of bounds topics as the UFO phenomenon. She may still be stuck on the materialistic interpretation but she at least grasps it is a central to understanding our present day reality (she has done long discussions on the matter with Richard Dolan). Perhaps more importantly, she is in some ways in tune with the idea that ‘spiritual’ reality is the greater truth at the deepest of levels. As an example here is a thoughtful and moving discussion she undertook with Joseph P Farrell after the burning of Notre Dame Cathedral in France.

In other words despite her personal obsession with the financial underpinnings of our world, she is an enemy of the materialist viewpoint of human life and its value. In fact that’s really why I think her work is worth following – she hooks into the pivotal ‘satanic’ driving force that governs the command and control model of STS materialism that we might know in symbolic terms as the Mark of the Beast – namely money and resources as the principle means of total control. There’s something of a ‘Laura’ in her fearless honesty and I think she has the capacity to go much further in her thinking than she currently allows.

The interview between her and James was wide ranging – and both being the sharpest and most clued in of minds (certainly at a 3rd density level) – the results are well worth considering and digesting. Its big picture stuff and gives the opportunity to see a degree more of the plans coming into place by the man behind the curtain (‘The Consortium’ as the C’s call it) as well as the underlying turmoil between power factions.

The prompt for this discussion was the full release of James Corbett’s landmark Bill Gates series – four documentaries of substantive value that not only plot the rise and nefarious purpose of what Catherine Austin Fitts terms ‘The Gates syndicate’ but also how the plans of this group, fronted by Gates, stretch into every aspect of our lives with the single goal of total control of the resources of the planet and in particular the entire human species.

I’ll include variuous links to the materials they reference as the matters arise as to have them all in one place serves to focus the mind on this bigger picture rather than the cakes and circuses of the day to day as well as offering an opportunity to further research.

There Are Fates Worse Than Death - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud

TRANSCRIPT (edited)
CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
We have a special report for you today; this is for the public and it's on the Gate’s syndicate and we are joined by James Corbett from Tokyo who has just finished an absolutely spectacular series on Bill Gates. If you haven't seen I'm calling it ‘Gates x4’. If you haven't seen it it's a must-see.

We're going to dive into the business models that Gates and his syndicate use… and I would encourage everyone to watch it.

GATES SERIES X 4 DOCUMENTARIES (PLUS FULL TRANSCRIPTS)

… I think one of the most important points you made in your series is that Gates is only one person and he's part of a syndicate - I would call it a syndicate and you called it an ideology - and what we're really having a battle with is that ideology not with Bill Gates's an individual he's only one person.

But what's interesting is if you look at your work over at the Corbett report for the last few years you have really dived into that syndicate and the history of that syndicate, so I wanted to mention a couple of your other series; one on the Rockefeller story and Rockefeller medicine. Maybe you could describe that briefly…?

Well that ties into what I think of is the first round, the template, or the model, that the Gates syndicate is using right now which are the foundations as the base through which to propagate an agenda via philanthropy - or at least the cover of philanthropy - but specifically in the Rockefeller context. Although that video obviously goes into a lot of different fields, it did definitely go into medicine and specifically through joint work between the Rockefellers and the Carnegie's and the Flexner Report which drastically altered the course of medical history in the United States (and thereby around the world), basically monopolizing the health system, taking it over in a way turning it into an allopathic system based on the prescription of medicines that themselves were often essentially based on big oil products - from petrol petrochemical.

The Flexner Report of 1910 and Its Impact on Complementary and Alternative Medicine and Psychiatry in North America in the 20th Century

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS

Right. And then you have the series ‘How and Why Big Oil Conquered the World’ which tied into the medicine story…

JAMES CORBETT
That's exactly right. That basically just broadens that story out - it's not just about the medical industry, it's also about pretty much everything imaginable including the Green Revolution which took place in the 50s and 60s, spreading all of this wonderful technology for agriculture all around the world that were of course all based on petrochemicals - petrochemical fertilizers and petrochemical powered new farm implements and what-have-you - that were always offered via ‘US aid’ (of course) in debt to the recipients. And of course that just transformed naturally enough into the Gene Revolution that we've seen in the past couple of decades and the exact same model that's being applied to spread this ‘wonderful’ genetic modification technology all around the world in the guise ‘saving the poor African farmers’ or whatever the case, whatever they're trying to sell it as, but again it's just part of a business model.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Well you know it's funny. I grew up hearing about how wonderful the Green Revolution was - my grandfather had been Dean of Social Sciences at the Rockefeller Foundation - and to his credit I can say he got pushed out by the Dulles’ because he was promoting decentralization… (laughs)… and that was no, no!

Then finally I wanted to mention ‘9/11 Trillions’ because 9/11 was a false flag operation and it's critical to understand how the money works. And that was one where you really and deeply dug down and looked at the business model and how the false flag was connected to the business model. And I would really encourage people to take this onboard, because that was very much… because as you know the currency since the 70s has been on an oil standard and so there's a deep connection between the currency and oil and you really help to illuminate that in ‘9/11 Trillions’.

Okay, so let's dive in now.

I wanted to mention my view on COVID-19 - it's basically that it's a currency war.

So we're looking at an effort by the Dollar Syndicate to extend the dollar and to accelerate bringing in the new system. And the new system is not really a currency; the new system is a ‘credit system’ that gives you complete control.

I think you did a very good job in the Gates series of showing how the goal was control. And I think it's important to understand from a financial perspective this is an unbelievably radical change but from a human's perspective I would describe it as going from freedom to slavery. So we're looking at people who want total control.

JAMES CORBETT
Absolutely right. No, this is a transformative event and obviously designed to be so. This is the complete and utter takeover of anything resembling the economy that existed; the complete destruction of the economic models that existed up to this point which of course brings with it the destruction of the monetary order as it has existed to this point and what is going to replace that.

There are so many different branches out of this that we could look at; whether it’s geopolitical slant - the saving of the ‘American Empire’ from the threat that was growing from China and the One-Belt-One-Road plan and all that contained. Well that’s off the table in one fell swoop! But more right to the point, I see the ‘Population Control Grid’ as I called it in the third part of the documentary which encompasses everything including the digital payments structure which will be tied into the biometric identification. This is a global system that they're implementing right now.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So one of the hardest parts of communicating this for the last couple of years was that most people could not fathom that the leadership would take it so far...

So if you look at why we cancelled the slave trade there are two reasons;

(1) we couldn't we couldn't put down the rebellion in Haiti

Haitian Revolution

Haiti, Free Soil, and Antislavery in the Revolutionary Atlantic

(2) we couldn't perfect collateral, so the London banks kept losing money because there was no way to perfect collateral.

The 2nd largest bailout in British history and its economic effects

The hidden links between slavery and Wall Street

Now we’re talking about Gates trying to implement a system - I call it ‘Creepy Technology’ - that will perfect collateral. Is that not correct?

JAMES CORBETT
Sure, but let's elaborate on that.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
I would describe it this way. They’ve literally created a database - I call it ‘Creepy technology’ - and there's what we know they can do now and where I think they're going. So I'm very clear that where I think they're going is trying to do a Microsoft Office system in your body.

Bill Gates's business model was that he first throws a Microsoft operating system in your computer; it has a backdoor and his business model is giving people access to all your data and your privacy and then you inundate the world with viruses so you can regularly update that. And if you look at many of the things that have gone on to compromise the financial system and financial fraud they couldn't have gone on without all those backdoors. Microsoft is far from the only one.

So I see Bill Gates and Microsoft as being a ‘proprietary’. In Washington speak a proprietary was a business that looked like a private business but was totally beholding to the intelligence agencies. So you would sit down and have a meeting with the CEO, you would make a deal and you thought everything was fine and then suddenly the deal would get unravelled. And it wasn't his board it was Langley! In other words his entire financial model depended on government contracts, government subsidy, government this government that, and literally the intelligence agencies they thought they owned and governed the company. So you get these weird situations where you have a board of directors that think they run the company, investors who think they run the company, intelligence agencies who think they run the company, and then CEO who's just navigating between them, and it gets very bizarre because companies behave and what you and I would think of as highly non-economic ways. But that's because their business model is not the model in the annual report, their business model is providing a backdoor to America for the NSA and the CIA.

JAMES CORBETT

Exactly yeah and so you would tie that into the antitrust case against Gates that was resolved in June 2001?

The Microsoft Antitrust Case

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Well here's what's very interesting. I've never known the truth of that because they clearly had a hook on him before that - I always call it a leash - so Gates was on a leash from the beginning. Because if you're IBM and you're sensitive about what came out about the Holocaust you want to be careful about being the front man on the back door. So you get a groovy young kid who's very naive about how the world works but very ambitious and sort of ruthless - not a lot of empathy - and you get them to front for you so you get a Zuckerberg you get a Gates. You can tell immediately that this is going on because the first thing that comes out of their mouth is ‘oh he's a genius!’ So, whenever they're successful you say ‘oh well he's a genius’ and that genius is the dead giveaway that there's something spooky going on here you know – that it’s a fix!

So they had a leash on Gates but clearly it wasn't strong enough. And once he came out of the antitrust settlement immediately he starts the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, and it looks to me as though between Buffett and Gates they basically had the software and the financial operation to do the next leg. And that leg was the leg at which… they went after Gates the first year they started to pull the money out of the country.

So when I'm watching your Gates series, one of the things I'm thinking about… because it had never occurred to me until recently that Gates was part of the laundry. But if you look at how close he was to Epstein in the Clinton Foundation were clearly part of the laundry.

Bill Gates had a closer relationship with Jeffrey Epstein than he admitted, The New York Times reports

But if you look at how much money they pulled out and how much money Gates is throwing around the world, you know to me it's a very significant question. One of the things I'd love to take the time to do is dive in to look at the foundation and see if it was part of the laundry of that $21 trillion and we're basically watching the world be bought with our own money.

Missing Money Chronology

Catherine Austin Fitts Explains the Financial Coup D'état

Where Did the Missing Trillions Go? - Catherine Austin Fitts

JAMES CORBETT
You're exactly right to bring Buffett it into the equation because he was of course the real catalyst for the Gates Foundation to become what it has become, not only donating tens of billions and being on the board but also being part of the foundation trust which of course is the financial side of that. Interestingly enough, once again that connection also comes through Gates' mother. As people who watched my documentary know, it was his mother sitting on the board of United Way of America with the IBM CEO that ostensibly got him/Microsoft the IBM contract in the first place. Well also it was Gates’ mother who introduced him to Buffett, and that was the pairing that essentially launched the Gates Foundation.

Mary Gates, 64; Helped Her Son Start Microsoft

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Well Buffett taught Gates essentially two things. If you look at his ‘Oh shucks’ act right now - you know he's totally changed his act and it's very much Buffett trained ‘Oh shucks’. But the other thing is there's nobody better than Buffett at snaking around in terms of business model, and Buffett taught Gates how to use the foundation.

Let me go through where I think they're going. They’re prototyping tons of technology – and I don't think they have it perfected yet - but where they want to go is they want to download a Microsoft Office System into your body, into your brain, and hook it up to the Jedi cloud contract and the Amazon Cloud contract at the CIA. If they can get seven billion people hooked up directly to their cloud contracts and use viruses - I mean it's very clever – to use viruses to just keep those updates coming.

So you saw my most recent article, ‘The Injection Fraud – It’s Not a Vaccine'?

I think it's a fraud to call these vaccines - they're not vaccines, they're not medicine. And I think it's the exact same model you used in the computers. Just like Bill Gates made it possible for the intelligence agencies to get a backdoor into our data and our computers, they want a backdoor into our mind.

It’s very hard for if you haven't looked into the creepy technology - the Charles Lieber kind of technology - it's hard to fathom. But we're beginning to fathom it.

JAMES CORBETT
Exactly right! In fact this is where I'm going with my research. Right now I'm looking at not just the vaccines that we’re being presented with but where they are taking this technology. The scariest part about it is that of course they're now talking about the MRNA vaccines that will fundamentally change your DNA and they're also talking about being able to electronically through signals delivered to the body from a distance, basically remote control update a vaccine!

mRNA vaccines - a new era in vaccinology

COVID-19 Vaccines Are Coming, but They’re Not What You Think: These novel approaches could fail in many ways.

So essentially you get one vaccine and then it they will be able to update it to change your genome at any time via remote. And this will be sold to the public gradually over this narrative of bio-security that we've just been steeped through in the last couple of months, and that is the scariest part of this agenda because essentially that is complete control over humanity.

What is Biosecurity?

Biosecurity: Moving toward a Comprehensive Approach

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
I think part if it is, if you look at what it takes to integrate robotics into the labor force, they can save many years and trillions of dollars. But if you take the existing labor laws, labor regulations and Taxation and you integrate robots into the human system, the beauty of doing that from their point of view is, on one hand you have a human and on one hand you have a cyborg, but then legally you're going to have all these things where things are integrated together.

I think this is one of the reasons they've been doing the transgender agenda because you've got to take sex out of the system, if you're going to put robots in (though robots don't really have a sex). I think a lot of the things that look completely Orwellian to you and me are part of this whole move to get cyborgs and robotics integrated into the system.

JAMES CORBETT

And the more that can be incorporated into the human system, the more there is a property claim in the things that they're putting in your body, because ‘that's not you! That's our technology and we can patent it and we can then sue you for not complying with our property regulations’, or whatever. They're trying to put a property claim in human bodies themselves. And as you say this is the collateralization of the system.

The Fiat system’s has always relied on the implied power of taxation to be able to control the populace towards redeeming that day. Well that's going to be a very literal stake in human bodies themselves at a certain point.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So let me back up and look at the business model of the Gates Foundation. You again you went into this with the Rockefeller Foundation. The important thing to understand is that when the United States was created, the people creating it were competing with a very different model. The Vatican didn't have to pay taxes and it had immunity from local law. So you could operate outside the law, you didn't have to pay taxes, and then the magic of compound interest goes to work. So the question for this new country was ‘how do we pull capital and create a lower cost of capital than the people were competing with, the people were breaking free from?’ So that was part of the issue of whether we're going to have a central bank, because we've got to compete with the Bank of England, and the European Central Bank. So a lot of this organized initially around how do we create pools of capital and credit that give us a lower cost of capital than the Vatican and the European Central Bank's?

And one of the things they did was to create the university charters, because the mother-lode in my opinion of foundations in America is not the Rockefeller Foundation, it's Harvard Corporation and Yale Corporation.

Now the thing to understand about the business model is if I'm running an investment syndicate (aka the corporation) and I have to pay taxes on my investment earnings…? That's one number but it's a very much smaller number if I put it in a tax-exempt foundation.

Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations

I don't have to pay taxes and I can just keep rolling over my profits to invest in the companies that I want to build. When people look at a Gates Foundation they hear ‘Gates gave a grant to this, Gates gave a grant to that’ but what they're not hearing is the grant he's giving is far less than the taxes he would be paying if he wasn't tax exempt, and what he's doing is he's taking those profits and rolling them over into the companies that are preferred by the syndicate. So you're making the syndicate powerful through this sort of equity generator.

I think you alluded to it - the LA Times a long time ago went in and did in a sort of an analysis of where they were investing and discovered ‘oh you know over here they're giving a tiny grant but over here they're financing Monsanto to make it much worse’.

IRS Urges Action on Nonprofit Tax Abuse

Why is the Gates foundation investing in GM giant Monsanto?

So there's a complete multiple personality disorder if you think the goal of the Gates Foundation is what they say. So you have to look at the business model.

Now if you look at how the Harvard Corporation works - it's a great case study that I won't get into - but it's a case history that involves a lot of disaster capitalism and making money on disaster capitalism.

Disaster Capitalism: Empirical Evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean

That's where I first ran into Harvard. And two years ago just when the United States took their books dark, Harvard announced they were laying off most of the people who worked in the endowment departments and they were outsourcing the endowment to different private firms.

Harvard’s $36bn endowment to hire external managers

And that's what you do when you're going to take disaster capitalism to a whole new level and you don't want your internal team to know what you're doing. You want to take it much smaller much tighter. Then they announced they weren't we're going to stop disclosing a lot of information about the endowments.

Harvard, Yale Accused Of Failing To Report Hundreds Of Millions In Foreign Donations

So Harvard Corporation went dark and then the US government went dark, and the next thing you know we have Gates in the Gates Foundation trying to promote the creepy technology.

JAMES CORBETT
Exactly right. And of course that also ties into the Epstein case as well and Epstein's not only made donations Harvard - which they have slightly addressed but they haven't really opened the books on that - but also to the MIT Media Lab and that is the connection in through Gates….

Jeffrey Epstein donated $9m to Harvard before 2008 guilty plea, says university

Jeffrey Epstein Gave $850,000 to M.I.T., and Administrators Knew

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
I don’t know if you know this but it was a very significant amount of the money laundered through the Madoff Ponzi scheme also went to MIT and Harvard for this kind of research. So that was clearly a target of the whole operation.

JAMES CORBETT
And it's interesting to see that specifically the technologies and the types of things that are being bankrolled - a lot of bio bioscience specifically - exactly on that merger of the transhuman technologies, to do with nanotechnology, to do with micro-chipping, to do with other means of controlling human bodies essentially.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Right. Now let me explain one of the things they're most afraid of.

The productivity in the economy in many ways has been going down, other than what they're getting from technology. So they've got a population of 7 billion people and the question is ‘okay, how do we how do we evolve our governance structures and how do we evolve our economy so that it stays productive?’ And one of the things they want to is they want to bring out a very powerful new energy technology. And the problem is how can you bring that out without having it weaponized? Without it getting everywhere and everyone getting control?

#911Truth Part 15: Feature Presentation: The Dawn of a New Age by Dr. Judy Wood

So it's one of the reasons they want to stay with very tight control because they're very concerned about what happens if we let this technology out and then it moves to a decentralized basis? How do we control? So there are two control issues

(1) how do you keep the lid on dangerous technology but then

(2) how do we make sure we stay in control?

Because if you go to a meritocracy they're not going to have control.

JAMES CORBETT

That's right and also it's not just the weaponization of energy. If there is a radical new energy technology that they're looking to bring out that could be decentralized in a way to harness that energy, that energy has always been the key by which they've been able to suppress on the human population since the birth of the Industrial Revolution. That’s why the monopolization of oil was so incredibly important in the foundation of what became the Rockefeller Empire and the Royals and others moved into that area so quickly, because it was about controlling and monopolizing the energy source. The energy source of the 21st century will have to be monopolized in the same way if they want to retain that level of control.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So when I first saw GMOs I said ‘Oh my god, oils not going to work as the currency standard! They're going to try and control food and replace oil with food’. Now it didn't work. If you look at the whole effort through Doha to take it to the next level the bus failed.

Doha Round of Trade Talks: The Real Reason Why It Failed

But one of the things you pointed out was Gates' effort to really re-engineer and invest in big technology in the food supply. Maybe you could describe that a little bit?

Gates Notes: Future of Food

JAMES CORBETT
As I say, this is part and parcel of what's been going on in just the foundation world generally for over half a century now. It's about monopolization of the food supply. We've had the essentially the food supply owes narrower lay down to a few companies that now control most of the seeds.

Of course we've known about the Terminator Seed technology and things like that in Monsanto's hands – formerly Monsanto anyway - and the end goal of that of course is to have patent on life forms themselves, which was of course first ruled upon as Diamond v. Chakrabarty in 1981, that you could patent life forms, and of course it's been open season since then.

Terminator Technology for Transgenic Crops

Diamond v. Chakrabarty

So I think that's an incredibly important part of this.

Then of course you get the Gates Foundation Trust investing heavily in Monsanto to the point where those ties have been well documented by people like Vandana Shiva and others who have exposed Gates’ extremely important contribution to that side of the equation.

'Bill Gates is continuing the work of Monsanto', Vandana Shiva tells FRANCE 24

One Earth, One Humanity vs. the 1%

(Note: a search of all the major book sellers - including Amazon – reveals everyone claiming this landmark 2019 book to be ‘currently unavailable!’)

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So have you looked at Contact Tracing yet?

JAMES CORBETT
I’m certainly familiar with this concept that they're trying to indoctrinate us with right now, yeah…

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So what we have are people who have unimaginable liabilities for what they've done in the health area and what they've done in the financial area. And what they're trying to do is they're trying to do two things one is to load an operating system into our bodies… and then the second thing they're trying to do is implement Contact Tracing so before they get the optimum number reached, they can have complete control; kidnap you, put you in prison with no warrants, break into your house, take your kids. And I keep saying to people ‘do you notice that it's the people who flew Epstein Air who all want Contact Tracing; why is that? Why would you want the people who did Epstein Air to be able to come into your house and kidnap your kids? What's that about?

Clinton Foundation Wants To Use AmeriCorps To Create A ‘National Contact Tracing Corps’

JAMES CORBETT
Right. I mean this is the part of the agenda that I think should be apparent to everyone but perhaps it isn't yet, but for people who are still confused about this I would recommend a great essay by Giorgio Agamben called ‘Bio-security and Politics’.

It’s not a long essay but it ties these threads together quite well because what we're being is steeped into is a new narrative; there was the war on terror narrative but now that is being transformed into biosecurity. Biosecurity and politics is the new lens through which we're going to be able to see what's taking place around us. So everything about everything that we came to understand about terrorism we are now going to be asked to believe in this realm of ‘biosecurity’ which of course you know they're going to frame it in this quasi-medical language about viruses and whatever but essentially its about control of people and ultimately human bodies themselves.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS

What is finally being able to come out in the last month is that there was no reason to lock down for COVID-19. And all of the restrictions that were implemented were unnecessary and counterproductive. And for example I'll use New York; New York State is estimated to have shut down a hundred thousand small businesses, essentially for no reason.

Now the question is why would the population go along with this? One reason of course is that the virus is invisible and so you can't prove that it doesn't exist. I didn’t listen to the clip but apparently Trump said it was a hoax - in the beginning; he knew!’

(note: this is a mistaken belief still doing the rounds regarding Trumps press conference with Pompeo, when Pompeo calls the response to the pandemic a ‘Live Exercise’ and Trump is heard to say straight after ‘… well they might have told us..’ but this clearly refers to a previous remark of Pompeo’s regarding prior knowledge by the Chinese of the Virus getting out of control).

JAMES CORBETT
Well and any rate he quickly changed his story and started talking about the war with the invisible enemy. So I guess he got in line…

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Right! So here's the question; we have governors and government officials all over the world who went along with destroying their own economy for no reason, and the question is why? Because what I've seen is this syndicate has that kind of control…

JAMES CORBETT
It shouldn’t be puzzling I think though. I don't understand why anyone would find that puzzling in any way as if ‘our’ economy… as if the president or prime minister of any given geographical location cares about the mom-and-pop businesses per se. The only thing that they care about is their own safety, their own wealth and fortune - and that bread has always been buttered on the corporatocracy side of things rather than a mom-and-pop businesses. The only thing that from the political leader’s perspective they would care about with regards to that is that obviously political uprisings and revolution take place when you know the mom-and-pop businesses go under and people can't support themselves. So I think that's keeping them up at night…

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Right. Although the revolution we're seeing in the United States right now it's very much financed and very professional, so there's no there's no revolution there…

(a very revealing paranoid article by ADL)

Soros Conspiracy Theories and The Protests: A Gateway to Antisemitism

JAMES CORBETT
No but I think that - from the political calculus - would be the only thing that a politician would be thinking about. They don't think of the economy in terms of the average hairdresser or whatever running a little boutique…

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So last year I did something called ‘Deep State Tactics 101’ and I did a whole series to go back and explain to my subscribers how things like control files work, how things like blackmail work, how things like covert operations work, because what I was discovering is they couldn't fathom that every Mayor or Governor either has a control file or has a kickback package or has any of the things they use to manage the real system.

Deep State Tactics 101 Part I-X with Catherine Austin Fitts

So I went through and explained why basically an operation this big could happen - although I didn't expect it to happen until after the election.

So and what's interesting - we're doing the tabulation now - but if you look at the Democratically controlled cities and states, there's a pattern in terms of the operation was much more successful in the Democratic controlled states and cities than in the Republican - it's very interesting.

JAMES CORBETT
Can I redirect the conversation slightly because to me the overriding, overarching question of this is, we now know this… what is happening to a large degree right now… so what can be done about this given the level of control and given that we're not dealing with one man (who theoretically could be taken out one way or another)? We're dealing with an ideology, with an economic model, with an entire system with an entire infrastructure behind it, and we are at the bottom rung of the power pyramid without the resources to play at that level of the game.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So I don't believe we're at the bottom rung of the power game. You know the poet Shelley said ‘Yee are many - they are few.’

So what I found is that when - oh, I don't know if the number is - say when you get 5 or 10 percent of the population, particularly the population who are responsible for getting the trains out on time who do the day-to-day work of the world and have a little bit of experience in on how the legal and regulatory system works, when they get their back up and push back - you know, it falls apart. And one of the reasons it falls apart is at the top there's enormous factionalism and competition (for many years I believed that the leadership was going to kill each other)… but I think for that five to ten percent to push back and say no is very ‘granular’. I mean… so how I would do it in Tennessee is totally different than how somebody would do it in Brooklyn… so if you go through each person's unique situation of how they resist and say no it gets very granular very fast as to what's effective. But what I try and impress on people is, you're going to have to say no, and you're going to have to decide which is more important to you - your life or freedom!

I'll give you a perfect example; if you remember when the swine flu vaccine came out, they had mandated Massachusetts and they were starting the role the mandates out through the governor associations and the state and local legislature associations – and they had a

Juggernaut! I remember there were a group of us who came out very early and I wrote an essay saying this is genocide and you got to stop it now. There were then a whole bunch of people in the health care profession who worked at it also - went into courts, litigated and really started to be very difficult. Then I picked up the phone and I called Franklin Sanders in Tennessee - he's a precious metals dealer in the mill estate - and I said Franklin if they mandate in Tennessee can I bring my guns over to your place and we can have our gun fight there? Because if there's going to be a gun fight then I would rather have a gun fight with you and your family. And he said ‘Oh yeah! There's going to be a gun fight so come over here! You know we'll have fun!’ And I think they were listening to thousands of those conversations, because they were looking at real, physical insurrection and resistance. And they said okay we don't have this engineered and they stepped back - and if you look at what they've done since then to mandate vaccines, they've come at it at a much more bottom-up, very granular, going through industries companies, working at networking, much harder much deeper…

JAMES CORBETT
Well yes which implies two things, one of which is as always information is power, but there is a vast asymmetry between the information that we have at our disposal and what the NSA has at its disposal. But secondary, I think you're right there is at still at this point the people who are actually literally running the day-to-day operations of the system are the regular people and that would be masters at the top are just sitting there trying to direct it all…

But I think there is an inflection point coming at which automation of the economy is going to be broadly possible, and at that point useless eaters will no longer be physically necessary and at precisely at that point where they calculate they can flip that switch and start the hard kill over the soft kill, they will.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS

Well they have made that very clear. I tell the story I was at the Aspen Institute with a billionaire venture capitalist and he looked at me with he's sort of dead eyes and he said ‘Honey, you know I buy these companies so I can figure out how to replace everybody in them with software and AI and that's what we're going to do… you know… and we don't need people.’

So that's the intention but what I would say is that what they're doing is part of what I would call The Machine Model… and the Machine Model has been with us for four hundred years. And yes new technology changes it but it's still a model that's very alien to life; it's very unproductive and the more you control it centrally the more unproductive it gets. So to me the model is going to fail and we need to understand about that.

I've done enough analysis of the economy to know that if you if you could get to the other side where you have a free economy, the wealth on this planet could be significantly greater - there's no reason for environmental harm, there's no reason for poverty. What's on the other side of this could be quite wonderful and quite fantastic and there's no reason to have to go in the direction their pushing other than that if you're the Rockefeller/Gates syndicate you just want to maintain control. So I understand if you want to keep the machine model going and you want to maintain control, why they're doing what they're doing. But I don't think it's going to work.

Now to me what every person who's listening to this has to get very, very clear about when I say that death is not the worst thing that could happen… if you look at Contact Tracing, one of the goals of Contract Tracing is to be able to come into a family and take the children out. And I started to make a list for my weekly commentary on what the things they would do with those children what they took them out and I got a list of 20 things and I said you know this is too gruesome to discuss. So I'm not going to present this list because it's too gruesome. But what you need to understand is if you let them come into your house and take your children that what happened on Epstein Air is ‘nice’ compared to what could happen to them! So you need to understand that this is absolutely as Satanic as it gets, and what we’re talking about is, will you allow them to do that to your children?

JAMES CORBETT
You’re absolutely right. I mean there are things worse than death and we will experience them if we keep acquiescing to this agenda. And I think you hit the nail on the head when you say that the Machine Model that's been in place for the last few hundred years of industrial productivity is essentially anti life. And the only way to foist that on the world - which is already abundantly happening in and of itself - the only way to fight that model on the world is through control, through manipulation, through deception, and ultimately through death and destruction and that is the model that has been in place.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
So I litigated for 11 years up against the Department of Justice and they repeatedly broke the law - and we're free to break the law - but ultimately we were essentially able to win. And the reason we were able to win is if you got in and you worked the situation, whether it was in the courts or in the legislature or all the different aspects of how our day-to-day system is governed, and you brought the facts forward and you brought the law forward and you exercised the attention you needed to fight on the basis of the law… well they couldn't look you in the eye and say ‘No, we want to break the law!’ They couldn't say it in a formal capacity –‘Oh we're going to break the law to get round you’ and that's why it takes a significant effort of push back and that's what's got to happen. It's not enough to just shoot somebody if they come in to your house and take your kids; you've got to go into court, you've got to go into the Statehouse. There are all sorts of organizations who you can - you know for example in Tennessee we have a very good Sheriff Association, we have a very good Tennessee firearms Association - you have lots of civic organizations who are dedicated to maintaining human freedoms. But you've got to get with them and you've got to make clear it's this bad.

JAMES CORBETT

Yes, but you've got to force their hand, because obviously they are dealing with a power that is never openly stating its agenda, so our power is in revealing that agenda to the other people who are enforcing it unbeknownst to themselves - for the time being that they are enforcing it. Because we are moving into turn-key totalitarianism where it literally takes a few people to be able to engineer systems of control that can literally control billions of people. And once we reach that inflection point - that's truly what keeps me up at night - because I know they will flip that switch when they can do it

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
And how long do you think we have until they flip that switch?

JAMES CORBETT
I cannot say because I truly do not know the level of hidden technology that we're dealing with at this point. Obviously there's the 18 layers of obfuscation over that, but let's put it this way; I do not think what's-his-name - Ray Kurzweil - I don't think he is crazy. I think the idea of the Singularity and reaching an inflection point by the end of this decade or the next is realistic. We are talking at most decades before this type of technological tyranny is available.

Futurism | Ray Kurzweil claims singularity will happen by 2045

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Right. So let me give you a piece of good news; if you look at what was happening at the end of last year with the D-Dollarization process, it looked to me like the Gates syndicate were forced to move much faster than they wanted to.

If you look at how COVID-19 happened as an operation it went off fast and it went off sloppy. Now I'm not sure why?

It wouldn't surprise me if what happened in Wuhan was the prototype that went wrong or went bad – there’s still something about Wuhan that we don't yet understand. For example my question is was Charles Lieber in the mix and Lieber getting arrested… did they do the brain-machine interface prototype and something went wrong and it went bad.

Harvard Professor's Arrest Raises Questions About Scientific Openness

Acclaimed Harvard Scientist Is Arrested, Accused Of Lying About Ties To China

But they went fast and they were sort of making it up as we go. Which meant the dollar syndicate was in trouble.

And if you look at the financial patterns at the end of last year, every investment advisor I know – Asia, Europe, the United States - was saying okay's S&P long in the tooth it's time to move out. And that was going to give the Fed real problems because the Fed started the next round of QE in September, and it just kept on getting bigger. They ended up putting a trillion dollars a day into the repo market! So Money Supply 1 and Money Supply 2 were up twenty and thirty percent for the last year...

Why the Repo Market Is Such a Big Deal - and Why Its $400 Billion Bailout Is So Unnerving

New York Fed pledges to offer $1 trillion a day in overnight repo loans

JAMES CORBETT
Yes, they are losing control monetarily, I think that that much is apparent - and that started to be apparent to everyone last September. So I think you're right, that they don't have all the time in the world to implement this - they have to get it done while they can.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
And if you look at the BRIC nations and where they want to go… it's one thing to say you want to be part of central control, the question is who's going to control it centrally? And as I call it the Midianite thing; there's a story of Gideon in the Bible where the Midianites jump up and kill each other and Gideon's army wins. I think if you look at how rushed this was, how it came off, all the different factions… you know there's tremendous pushback from inside the governments. I don't know if you saw the German study that just got leaked saying this is ridiculous there was no reason to do any of this.

Leaked analysis of the impact of the lockdown by a senior official at the German Ministry of the Interior

So if you look at the speed at which they're going, how sloppy it is, if you're looking the pushback they’re getting. One of the things we're seeing is there's enormous education in the body politic ‘Oh it's really this bad!’ So when I published The Injection Fraud and basically laid out what their what I believe they're trying to do, all the people who two years ago would have projected and called me a conspiracy theorist, they didn't do that this time. They're like ‘Uh-oh!’

So this is an opportunity because they are not of one mind and the real pushback is now just beginning.

JAMES CORBETT

Yeah you're exactly right and let me highlight that because earlier when you talked about feedback for the Gate series I think the specificity of the feedback was lacking but the fact that this particular information is reaching further and reaching more types of people than anything I've ever put out before should in and of itself be hopeful. There really is a widespread - I don't know, awakening sounds a bit grandiose - but at least a dawning realization amongst a large section of the population that something deeply, deeply transformative is happening here and they don't know what it is. And I think that is to our advantage because suddenly we might have that five or ten percent or whatever the critical mass will be needed, to truly say no to this agenda.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Have you ever read Political Ponerology?

JAMES CORBETT

I have yeah…

Political Ponerology: A Science on The Nature of Evil adjusted for Political Purposes

The Truth Perspective: Introducing Political Ponerology, plus some odds and ends (Chapter 1)

Important threads - "Political Ponerology: Macrosocial Evil"

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS
Okay so remember when (Lobaczewski) describes what happens when the general population realizes ‘Oh! We have five percent of the population who's incapable of empathy! … that they're really that stupid, they're really that different, they're really that separate and suddenly they go to work with intelligent, effective strategies. But the hard part is getting them to understand you have this collection of people who are incapable of empathy and because of that, despite all their technology, they're deeply stupid. So one of the things that happens to me is every time I get into the room - you know with anybody like my former associates when I was in Wall Street or Washington - what I discover is they're talking to each other and it is phenomenal how stupid they are! I mean they're not stupid people - they have very high IQs - but they've been operating in a rigged game and they've gotten totally and terribly stupid. They don't know it! They don't know it! And so what I'm hoping comes out of this is an educational process and maybe we can get to another side.

What I would just say is I'm extremely optimistic of what is possible on the other side. It really comes down to, is there 5 to 10% of the population who have the wherewithal to push back in a multiple different ways in their own place, who can fathom it's this bad and they have nothing to lose by pushing. You know I left Washington in 1998 saying this is an emergency - you know - totalitarianism is coming they're going to get this technology and do all this stuff. I had no idea then how creepy it would be. But since that time - what's that 20 years? - I keep running into people who think ‘Well, I can take care of my family or I can take care of my child or I can take care of my business’ and the way to do that is to play ball. And so you know there's been this middle of the road and now it's separating and there's no middle of the road. Can we get five to ten percent of the people soon enough, early enough to say ‘I'm going to go with freedom!?’ Yes, I think we can.

JAMES CORBETT
I think the social engineers are already trying to head that off at the pass
. You mentioned of course the ‘revolution’ that's taking place in the United States right now which of course is a facsimile of revolution that is meant to organize and to take that energy and direct it in non-productive ways, precisely because I think they understand this movement is coming.

And how do you get people to actually beg for the very things that we were just looking at with horror in the COVID situation - the Contact Tracing and everything else that comes with it? Well let's put it in the framework of looting and riots and the city is going to burn so now we need the military to come in and bring order. And that is how they plan to clamp down on this. Which is why we have to expose the sort of deeper agenda of this to get that five or ten percent of the population that were going to be directed in that direction being turned to clamping down on this revolution that's taking place right now and demanding the military be brought in. We need to redirect them right at the actual target.

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS

So for those twenty years, every year we have a presidential election, I end up having a fight with all my subscribers who are fascinated by the presidential election - and I keep saying you care about who's your Sheriff!?

The whole federal credit system is controlled bottom-up through the mayors, the governors the city councils the state legislatures.
You've got to stop worrying about it; it doesn't matter! You know I always tell people the Secret Service guns point outward and they point inward. So whoever the President is they can't help you and they're not going to help you; it doesn't work like that. So you've got to go into your local elections. But here we are and again I'm having trouble getting people to focus on the local elections.

JAMES CORBETT
Well and it was ever thus! And that's the entire point of the presidential circus which even in my lifetime - I'm not that old yet - but even in my lifetime I've witnessed the devolution of the political charade in the United States towards the fact that it is now 100% focused on the question will it be Mr. D or Mr. R who will be president of the US for the next four years? And that is the only political issue that people are allowed to discuss or debate and everything swirls around that. Which of course is the exact opposite of the system that was - at least theoretically - put into place; a republic is not supposed to be about the president! The president presides over the government; he is not some sort of dictator or ruler or at least that was the theory.

They managed to turn it into the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy parody that it is – now it’s Zaphod Beeblebrox - and who cares what colour tie he's wearing. It’s become just another side of the oligarchy.

Oh my God ! Am I going to kill myself right away or wait a little ? Joking makes me feel good after this reading. I was shocked. It's worse than i thought. It actually makes me want to fight even harder, for our children, for all of us. Thank you Michael BC for taking the time to share with us the interview between James Corbett and Catherine Austin Fitts.

I had been familiar with Catherine's great work in raising awareness about vaccine mandates and forced medical treatment, but this seems to connect a lot of dots for an even bigger picture of what's going on and what is planned. Thanks for putting all that together, lots of information to get through!

I would like to clarify what shocked me last night when I read the interview. . I wasn't born yesterday and I know the system like we all here and I was rather happy that someone with such a resume would act and inform people. We'll never be too for that. The surprise came when Catherine explained that they could take the children away from their families and torture them. This is the worst abomination. There are already so many poor little ones being sacrificed on the altar of madness. I can't stand that kind of violence anymore. Let's pray that it doesn't happen.

Yes, thank you so much Michael for putting this together, awesome. I watched the episode Fates worse than death with her and Corbett already on sunday morning and wow, what dot connecting, can't wait to get started on all the material! I have shared that interview already with people. Via Corbett's website, i just saw this new report about the cdc's adventures in India India Puts the CDC on Notice — Steemit
If you haven't seen it already, also highly interesting. I include it here.

India Puts the CDC on Notice

corbettreport (73)
in #india • 2 days ago

by James Corbett
corbettreport.com
June 6, 2020

Flying completely under the radar of the various crises that have come to define 2020, an interesting story is playing out in India. This story shines a light on the increasingly globalized nature of medical research and on the dark practice of using poor people in third world nations as guinea pigs in that research.

In early May, the US Centers for Disease Creation and Propaganda (CDC) announced a $3.6 million grant to "further strengthen and support the Indian government's efforts to increase laboratory capacity for SARS-COV-2 testing." But just days later, it was reported that the grant may be delayed because the CDC was placed on a "watch list" by the Indian Ministry of Home Affairs last December.

Wait, what? The Indian government placed the CDC on a "watch list" last year? Why?

Well, according to The Hindustan Times, the Indian government specifically asked the CDC to "stop funding research in India without government approval" after they discovered that the US health agency had helped an under-qualified Indian research facility to study a potential bioweapon. The facility in question—the Manipal Centre for Virus Research—was researching the Nipah virus, a so-called "Risk Group 4" (RG4) pathogen that is "likely to cause serious or lethal human disease for which preventive or therapeutic interventions are not usually available."
Given their extremely dangerous nature, RG4 pathogens can only be handled in special "biological safety level 4" (BSL4) laboratories. BSL4 labs are completely sealed off from the outside, with dedicated supply and exhaust air systems and rigorous procedures for decontaminating all personnel and materials leaving the building. As a result, BSL4 laboratories are very rare, with only a handful of facilities in the world able to meet the stringent security protocols. Like the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

. . . Oh, wait.

Well, anyway, the key point is that the Manipal Centre for Virus Research (MCVR) is a BSL2 facility, not a BSL4 laboratory, and thus was not cleared to be working with Nipah virus at all. So how did the researchers at the MCVR get their hands on the viral samples? And how did they get the funding for their research?

The illegal research was uncovered after the coronavirus panic prompted the Indian government to order a review of biological weapons grade pathogens in the country. That review discovered that the CDC was funding a training program at the MCVR to detect and diagnose Nipah virus, and that the US agency was secretly funding the program in violation of India's Foreign Contribution Regulation Act 2010. The bold, illegal scheme was laid out in an internal government report titled “Unapproved, US-funded Indian Laboratory stored samples of Nipah Virus – a bioterrorism agent.”
The Hindustan Times report includes a startling accusation from one unnamed Indian government official:
"Our apprehension is that the lab was being used to map the Nipah virus, which can be used to develop a vaccine, the intellectual property right of which [sic] will not be with India. Importantly, understanding how the human body reacted to the virus will also produce a more virulent form of virus for biological warfare."
That's right, folks. For some reason, the US CDC was secretly funding a research program into a highly dangerous weapons-grade biological pathogen at an under-qualified research facility in India.
Even more incredibly, this isn't the first time that the CDC has been accused of nefarious biowarfare activity in the country. In 1994, an outbreak of bubonic and pneumonic plague hit south-central and western India, causing 693 cases of the disease and 56 deaths.
The loss of life may have been relatively small, but the panic surrounding the event was unprecedented. 300,000 people fled the plague-stricken city of Surat in two days, the largest post-independence migration of Indians in history, and the Indian economy suffered a $600 million hit.
Upon further inspection, however, questions began to emerge about whether the outbreak had really been the plague at all. Writing about the questions surrounding the recent coronavirus panic, a jounalist in the Indian publication THE WEEK wrote:
"During the 1994 plague outbreak in Surat and Beed, it was found that the germs had an extra protein ring which could only have been inserted artificially. Indian scientists had raised concerns about a US biowar experiment having gone awry. THE WEEK had carried reports giving details of germ war research being carried on in labs under the Centre for Disease Control in Atlanta and about a newly developed germ detector being tested. The US embassy had denied the allegations."
Yes, perhaps the only surprising thing about this latest Nipah virus scandal is that the Indian government had the gumption to call the CDC out on their illegal activity and even to delay cashing a big juicy bribe check from the agency just to smooth things over.
You see, ever since it was effectively conquered by the British East India Company in the 18th century, India has been used as a giant open-air laboratory for the would-be social engineers of the ruling oligarchy.
The Company began its conquests in the mid-18th century and gradually expanded military, political and economic control over India. At the height of the East India Company’s power, the nation of India had effectively become the plaything of a private corporation. As historian William Dalrymple writes:
"We still talk about the British conquering India, but that phrase disguises a more sinister reality. It was not the British government that seized India at the end of the 18th century, but a dangerously unregulated private company headquartered in one small office, five windows wide, in London, and managed in India by an unstable sociopath – [Robert] Clive."
Fast forward a century or two and India is still the plaything of multinational corporations. The much-touted "Green Revolution" of the 1950s and 1960s, for example—a set of technology transfer initiatives designed to "modernize" agricultural practices in developing countries by selling them American-made machinery running on petrochemicals—not only exacerbated the problems faced by landless peasants in India, but actually slowed the growth of agricultural production in the country. The seed cartels and agricultural giants like Monsanto that colonized the country in the wake of this "Green Revolution" have left their own scar on India in the form of an epidemic of suicides committed by farmers saddled with unpayable debts.

In the current era, however, the privatization of India is done not by the corporations directly, but under the guise of "philanthropy" by nongovernmental organizations and private foundations.

Viewers of Who Is Bill Gates? will already know some of the lowlights of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's involvement in India. From the national vaccination schedule to the national biometric identification scheme (Aadhaar) to the country's headlong rush towards a mobile digital payment system, there is no aspect of the modern Indian state that does not bear the fingerprints of Gates or one of his minions. In fact, such was the concern over the way that the Gates Foundation was influencing India's vaccination strategy on behalf of Gates' Big Pharma buddies that the Indian government was forced to cut all financial ties between the foundation and the National Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation—the primary body advising New Delhi on all vaccination-related matters.
But, contrary to the headlines that have been generated in the alt media that the Gates Foundation has been "kicked out" of the country, the relationship between the Indian government and Gates is as close as ever. In fact, so close is the relationship that the Gates Foundation actually operates an "India Office," which "operates as a branch office with permission of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) under Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and is appropriately registered under Indian law."

The reason that India continues to be a rich target for the likes of the Gates Foundation is that it provides an easily accessible testing ground for medical research and its large population provides ready markets for Big Pharma vaccines and other products. As Samiran Nundy, editor emeritus of the National Medical Journal of India, observed regarding a scandal surrounding an HPV vaccine study in the country that committed "gross violations" of consent, "This is an obvious case where Indians were being used as guinea pigs."
The Indian people, and poor people across Asia and Africa, have been used as human guinea pigs by medical researchers, social engineers and agents of empire for centuries. It should come as no surprise that the US CDC has been caught with their hand in the India cookie jar, funding secret bioweapon development research in the country without the government's knowledge or consent. The only question now is whether the Indian government is willing to cash their $3.6 million "coronavirus research" bribe and look the other way, or stick to their guns and kick the CDC out of the country for good.

And yet, "someone" has said, that all this fails ...

How can this be possible?;-)
I enjoyed your sly wink Wandering Star. Suitably understated! The truth cometh like a silent whisper on the breeze. As Austin Fitts says thankfully they are extremely 'stupid' i.e. wishful thinking - and because they decree themselves to be as gods and believe they've done away with the divine universe simply by decreeing it so, that they will prevail as masters and lords of all that they survey. Well Nemesis follows Hubris as sure as midnight heralds a new dawn. And then the great king/queen of all being will right the balance and they will be washed away like flies consumed in their own juice. For the Sun will rise once more on a new dawn of beauty and truth... and the scale will again be in balance. Let us learn patience. Let us find the strength, let us endure - and so we may still be here to bear witness as we see them fall. ;-) :clap:

Thank you so much, Michael! I‘ve listened to all x4 Bill Gates, plus the Austin Fitts and Corbett interview, which IMO helps view the big picture. It is chilling, but knowing helps mental preparation for possible horrific future scenarios. And yes, they are stupid and out of touch, in a hurry and sloppy, plus fighting amongst themselves. I also think the PTB will find if you leave people with nothing to lose, except their soul, who knows what personal power can be unleashed against them?
Corbett deserves much credit (and donations) for his meticulous reporting! And thanks again for the links. I have much reading and listening to do.

Brilliant post Michael B-C! I watched the interview last night and it was jaw-dropping how she connects the dots. Her work and Laura's are two people that when I read anything from them, I'm always left with the realization that I know very little. I first heard of Catherine Fitts when I read her online book “Dillon, Read & Co. Inc. and the Aristocracy of Stock Profits” -
dillonreadandco.com – Dillon Read & Co. Inc. & The Aristocracy of Stock Profits

Thank you so much, Michael, for this wonderfully comprehensive compilation.

I have read Catherine Austin Fitts's website for some years now, and find the material well-thought-out and uplifting. The one thing that bothers me about it is that she puts a lot of stock in the stupidity of the human beings at the top. If the first rule of war is "Don't underestimate the enemy", it might not be wise to take comfort in that, especially if human beings are not actually at the top of the food chain.

If you look back at history, you can see what looks very like a deliberate sequence of events that has led to the misery that we're all suffering under today: from the agricultural revolution that enabled widespread consumption of foods that dumb us down, to the dehumanizing industrial revolution, to the pervasive medical and scientific ideas that inhibit our health and growth, to name just a few. For the past several hundred years or more, people have been like frogs in a pot who haven't noticed the water has been inexorably approaching the boiling point. The question is, how has this sequence of events been so well-maintained over the centuries, when human beings live such short lives filled with so many distractions?

One could dismiss that as just hindsight being 20/20, or that psychopaths are born to twist everything - no matter how innocuous - to their advantage and the detriment of everyone else...or one could say the Cs are right, there has been 4D STS meddling. If this last is really the case, there is much more at stake than whether we are free to live happy lives on earth.

The thing I don't understand is how a complete takeover of human bodies with an "operating system" and a significant reduction of the population would benefit 4D STS. Why would souls wanting to experience a 3D reality want to incarnate on such a world? The only answer I can come up with is that they would not, and that any souls left in a body on such a world would be trapped in some way by the "operating system" and other transhumanist interventions. Being unable to leave, their suffering could conceivably provide sustenance for 4D STS in perpetuity. Perhaps one of our purposes in being on Earth at this time is to see the horrors of the endgame and warn other souls. This may be why the Cs say their plans will fail.

Thanks very much for the post Michael.(We in our household watched it the moment it reached our inbox) I think the mainstream media has had another nail driven into its coffin recently. There are so many crossover points converging now it is difficult to keep up, even with hours on my hands every day for research I am discovering so many more relevant news sites that I never knew of before that my sage window is huge!(RSS feed for those that don't know.) You must have been up late last night working on that post, I bet you spilt wine all over the wave!

Back
Top Bottom