COVID dream/getting chipped

candasiri

Jedi Master
So tested negative for the dreaded COVID but not quite convinced--used large doses of liposomal Vit C and several drinks of baking soda as I was getting sick, then even more as a sudden sore throat and headache worsened. It could be that viral count was low enough to be undetected. Got tested because I am a healthcare worker. Or I didn't have it. In my dream last night saw numbers on my hand or wrist as "evidence of the virus." Also been taking 20 mg of Melatonin every night.

Hi @candasiri,

Its good news that the test was negative! That said, from what I've read the tests that they use do produce a certain number of false negatives, so its possible that the test was wrong. If you're worried that you may have the coronavirus you should call your local hospital or department of health and ask them what to do. They will tell you what the proper procedures are in your area.

In any case as long as you are young and healthy, don't worry too much! The studies that I've seen indicate that 80% of the people who catch the virus will have minimal symptoms (a mild cold) or no symptoms at all. So even if you do have the COVID-19, odds are you will be fine.

If you are sick get plenty of extra sleep and do your best to keep your spirits up. If you are still having a sore throat you can try these suggestions that came out of China, and they should help even if you have some other virus bothering your throat:
  1. Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water like salt, lemon or vinegar at least once per day if possible. This particular virus settles in the throat first, so gargling can be a very effective way to protect yourself.
  2. Drink lots of hot liquids like herbal teas, warm water and soup. Try to take a sip of a hot beverage every 20 minutes or so. This will wash any virus particles that have entered your mouth into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the throat and lungs.
  3. One of the best things you can do to protect yourself is to strengthen your immune system. The very best way to do this is to keep your spirits up. Stay in touch with your family and friends and remember that this will pass and we're going to get through this together. Try to get plenty of sleep and don't forget to look out the window. Turn off the news for a few hours and watch your favorite comedy. Keep taking Vitamin C and baking soda and add Zinc if you can.
Good luck and please keep us posted about how you're doing.

Its good news that the test was negative! That said, from what I've read the tests that they use do produce a certain number of false negatives, so its possible that the test was wrong. If you're worried that you may have the coronavirus you should call your local hospital or department of health and ask them what to do. They will tell you what the proper procedures are in your area.
Hi Seamas. I was thinking that relying on the mainstream medical practice for any kind of help for this virus could potentially make things worse? I don't know what the containment procedures are like. I doubt they have any safe treatments for it, but I could ask my parents who are medical practitioners to see what type of help they provide, other than hand sanitizer! As far as I know, the precautions and immune-boosting supplementation and remedies that you suggested, are the best defense we have against any kind of flu or cold.

I would also suggest drinking a glass of water with 1/2 tsp of Sodium Bicarbonate to alkalize the body, every morning. It was also recommended by this lady who was told to take it daily by her mother, and she survived the Spanish Flu. If I'm not mistaken this video was posted by Pashalis on the Coronavirus thread.

Hi Seamas. I was thinking that relying on the mainstream medical practice for any kind of help for this virus could potentially make things worse? I don't know what the containment procedures are like. I doubt they have any safe treatments for it, but I could ask my parents who are medical practitioners to see what type of help they provide, other than hand sanitizer! As far as I know, the precautions and immune-boosting supplementation and remedies that you suggested, are the best defense we have against any kind of flu or cold.

I would also suggest drinking a glass of water with 1/2 tsp of Sodium Bicarbonate to alkalize the body, every morning. It was also recommended by this lady who was told to take it daily by her mother, and she survived the Spanish Flu. If I'm not mistaken this video was posted by Pashalis on the Coronavirus thread.

Thanks for mentioning that @beetlemaniac, sorry if my post was confusing. What I meant when I said "If you're worried that you may have the coronavirus you should call your local hospital or department of health and ask them what to do. They will tell you what the proper procedures are in your area." is to call them to find out what their recommendations are in case you do have the virus and develop pneumonia. As I said I think there is very little chance of that, but better to be safe than sorry.

Even though there is a lot of disinformation out there about the virus (see the coronavirus thread: Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story?) there are still some severe cases that require hospitalization, just like with the seasonal flu. Because of the current panic I think it would be prudent to consult with the local authorities to find out what their procedures are in case you do need extra medical care.

I hope that helps.

Hi @candasiri,

In any case as long as you are young and healthy, don't worry too much! The studies that I've seen indicate that 80% of the people who catch the virus will have minimal symptoms (a mild cold) or no symptoms at all. So even if you do have the COVID-19, odds are you will be fine.

If you are sick get plenty of extra sleep and do your best to keep your spirits up. If you are still having a sore throat you can try these suggestions that came out of China, and they should help even if you have some other virus bothering your throat:
  1. Gargle with an antiseptic in warm water like salt, lemon or vinegar at least once per day if possible. This particular virus settles in the throat first, so gargling can be a very effective way to protect yourself.
  2. Drink lots of hot liquids like herbal teas, warm water and soup. Try to take a sip of a hot beverage every 20 minutes or so. This will wash any virus particles that have entered your mouth into your stomach where the gastric juices will neutralize it before it can get to the throat and lungs.
  3. One of the best things you can do to protect yourself is to strengthen your immune system. The very best way to do this is to keep your spirits up. Stay in touch with your family and friends and remember that this will pass and we're going to get through this together. Try to get plenty of sleep and don't forget to look out the window. Turn off the news for a few hours and watch your favorite comedy. Keep taking Vitamin C and baking soda and add Zinc if you can.
Good luck and please keep us posted about how you're doing.
Hi @Séamas,
The virus (whatever it was) felt like a lingering cold with the amount of liposomal Vit C I took. Had to be out of work for 2 weeks and be tested because I am in healthcare. I was totally not intimidated by this virus! Feeling quite empowered. Actually put the knowledge that I learned on the forum into action. Felt really good to do that. Never watched the news, of course. Out in the woods quite a bit with the dog. But appreciate the well wishes ;-)

Hi @Séamas,
The virus (whatever it was) felt like a lingering cold with the amount of liposomal Vit C I took. Had to be out of work for 2 weeks and be tested because I am in healthcare. I was totally not intimidated by this virus! Feeling quite empowered. Actually put the knowledge that I learned on the forum into action. Felt really good to do that. Never watched the news, of course. Out in the woods quite a bit with the dog. But appreciate the well wishes ;-)
The dream could be a manifestation of the stress from the whole situation, more so since being a healthcare provider, even if there is a small amount of real cases out there, they will be brought to you and you have high chance of exposure. Doing Eiriu Eolas recently has helped me significantly in dealing with the stress involved. FWIW, try making elderberry tea as well, and try to take high doses of vitamin c, even if not liposomal all the time. It would also be helpful to remind yourself to check sott, and the forum, and to re-read the last couple C's sessions periodically to also get a "daily dose" to not get caught up in the mainstream panic narrative, at least this helps for me, and helps me ground my thoughts.

How are you feeling today?

The dream could be a manifestation of the stress from the whole situation, more so since being a healthcare provider, even if there is a small amount of real cases out there, they will be brought to you and you have high chance of exposure. Doing Eiriu Eolas recently has helped me significantly in dealing with the stress involved. FWIW, try making elderberry tea as well, and try to take high doses of vitamin c, even if not liposomal all the time. It would also be helpful to remind yourself to check sott, and the forum, and to re-read the last couple C's sessions periodically to also get a "daily dose" to not get caught up in the mainstream panic narrative, at least this helps for me, and helps me ground my thoughts.

How are you feeling today?
Feeling fine except for the fact that half the world seems to have gone crazy and there’s a massive psychological op being run. I’m a nurse in psychiatry—not on the front lines here. And if I didn’t get this virus yet I really would love to catch it!

I was just checking if someone else has corona nightmares, I think that's normal considering the situation

Back
Top Bottom