Covid comes to Africa

mikemice

A Disturbance in the Force
Hey mates, so I think this title explains it all, I come to you on a rainy evening from second floor level of my manic managers singing hall. It's 3 a.m Greenwich mean time. I have spare Macbook from an old friend I'm writing on, I kid you not and it means so god dang much to me. This little machine I've bootstrapped with all my important editing tools for the job, and the sad thing is it resembles a god dang chrome book (with youtube on playing in the background, ( I kid you not YES SIR ) ). Sometimes I may forget my letters and get a little teary eyed. Anyways, here it is without any further introduction: Covid Comes to Africa. I want to follow the viral execution of our fellow black passengers/travelers on this earth. I want to talk about the bottleneck problem why no one leaves africa or comes to Africa. But everyone I know seems to have, right now at this time of evening, has seemed to have, picked up pints and deserted me. Everyone has gone to the bars or got drunk in alleys, and I have one pint downstairs stored in the janitors closet. If ya'll don't mind I hope you submit this brainstorming creative forum to your thread index. So - I may go to that closet now myself and shoot myself in the head - THAT IS WHAT I THINK OF DRUG USE ON THIS FORUM.

-Michael Christian :cool2:

Last edited by a moderator:
I re-read my proposition above from my location at this time to share with you all. It would be via sound cloud but I lost my pass, get that! yeah - RIGHT I KNOW YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR SOB STORIES FROM ME!

You seem like you want some company.

What's going on mikemice?

I truly hope you didn't shoot yourself in the head. That seems disproportionate.

Drugs are no good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Archaea, I'm hoping to write an opinion piece

For the sign of the times editors

That is the true story.

Would you recommend anyway to cover the subject completely without leaving any trace of my sources or my biases? We can chat in private messages if you would like to respond again since you write in so few characters.

Would you recommend anyway to cover the subject completely without leaving any trace of my sources or my biases?

You'd need to ask the SOTT people.

However, I'd be happy to read it and give feedback if you'd like.

We can chat in private messages if you would like to respond again since you write in so few characters.

I'd prefer to chat here, unless there's some reason you'd like to chat privately.

A little entropic post, in my opinion.
The sound is only worth if has more beauty that silece.

I agree the post was entropic, but I think self expression can be beneficial.

\-
How's that for few characters... Smashed it. :lol:
-\

We can chat in private messages if you would like to respond again since you write in so few characters.
mikemice, we try to discourage private "chats" and/or meetings between forum members as it has had some bad consequences. Masks can be worn pretty easily on a forum so you don't really know who you are dealing with on a one-to-on basis. We find it to be better to be safe than sorry.

Mikemice: are you in Africa and do you want to talk about Corona Virus in Africa?

What do you mean by: "So - I may go to that closet now myself and shoot myself in the head - THAT IS WHAT I THINK OF DRUG USE ON THIS FORUM."

If you are actually in such a state as to actively contemplate shooting yourself, I would urge you to immediately seek professional help. And if English is not your first language, say so; what you have written appears just a bit incoherent.

Back
Top Bottom