Covid-19 (and other stuff) goes heavy metal!

aragorn

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This morning I just happened to find a YT channel that I think is absolutely brilliant. Basically, what he does is that he combines various rants by 'crazy people' with some heavy metal music in which he apparently plays all the instruments himself. What makes this so brilliant, and that I appreciate as a musician, is that he identifies the rhythm, intonation, and pauses in these rants to produce a very fitting backing track. On his channel there are many videos, but here's a couple as an example:

Judgement on COVID-19 goes HEAVY METAL

KAREN METAL 3 | Victoria's Secret Karen

Alex Jones goes HEAVY METAL [Justin Bieber]

This morning I just happened to find a YT channel that I think is absolutely brilliant. Basically, what he does is that he combines various rants by 'crazy people' with some heavy metal music in which he apparently plays all the instruments himself. What makes this so brilliant, and that I appreciate as a musician, is that he identifies the rhythm, intonation, and pauses in these rants to produce a very fitting backing track. On his channel there are many videos, but here's a couple as an example:

Judgement on COVID-19 goes HEAVY METAL

KAREN METAL 3 | Victoria's Secret Karen

Alex Jones goes HEAVY METAL [Justin Bieber]
Ahahaha! This is amazing and just what I needed. Thank you for sharing Aragon!

As a metal bass player this just made my night. I was just starting to think of a plan to come out of hiatus and write again. Switching to metal from punk probably saved my life - it holds evil in check when done right (working thesis).

It’s been up and down over here since last posting in Donbas thread. Think the Wave rolled by Friday (Nor Cal) Tears of sorrow to tears of joy and enraged at whoever convinced my Grandmother to get the booster - arm swollen and won’t move for two weeks, can barely hold the phone now 😭😡⚓️ Anyway, thanks for listening…

I shared a couple of the videos to some old metal buddies. I wasn’t sure where they leaned in terms COVID programming, but was pleasantly surprised to be met with cry laughing emojis 😂😂😂

Laughter and metal; a sure way to crack some cognitive dissonance helmets. 🤯🤡

Back
Top Bottom