Covert Trans Celebrities

Rhythmik

Jedi Master
When I first heard this being spoken about on a podcast I thought it was ludicrous. But I realized that the guy who was discussing it was serious. They were talking about Taylor Swift being transgender (born male). They recommended this YouTube channel (The Trans Files) that was doing "transvestigations", presenting alleged evidence of different celebrities not being biological women. The channel has been removed but there are some of the videos up on Bitchute.

So I began to notice little clues/hints being dropped via the media. Some examples:

Jennifer Lawrence

Mila Kunis

Jennifer Aniston

There was also a clip from a livestream (that I couldn't find again) featuring Billie Eilish sitting next to her mother answering questions. At one point, Eilish said that her parents "thought I was boy up until I was about 5 years old", prompting her mother to quickly exclaim "no we never thought you were a boy!!"
I was also watching 'Jay and Silent Bob Reboot' (2019) when I noticed an actress who turned out to be director Kevin Smith's daughter, Harley Quinn Smith. She appeared to me as obviously trans.

Some of The Trans Files tranvestigation videos that were removed from YouTube:
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Gisele Bundchen
Gal Gadot
Mila Kunis
Olivia Wilde
Kylie Minogue
Cardi B.
Fergie
(there are more on Bitchute)

Could you please ask the C's about this? And if you do please be specific with questions.
If it's true please ask them what would be the motive?

I remember being caught up with the "transvestigation" movement back in 2016. Videos on YouTube were popping left and right analyzing the hands, jaws, hips, heads, and gait of Hollywood celebrities. It was a very unpleasant experience because it made me question the fundamental differences between men and women. I thought I couldn't be "fooled"; my ego was deeply struck when "evidence" to the contrary was presented to me. At the time, because I was so disenchanted with the world, my 'antennas' were very receptive to any new 'world view.'

Here are two videos that made me fall of my chair a few years ago:

Megan Fox Admits Thats She Is a Man! 2011 Update!

Jessica Alba is a Man!​

The Conspiracy
The conspiracy is that ALL Hollywood actors are secret transsexuals that transitioned very early (at birth, against their will) and that they were given hormones and had multiple surgeries in order to deceive the normal population through movies. Hence, each Hollywood couple is a trans couple, i.e. the "man" is a woman and the "woman" is a man. The women who transitioned into "men" would be the hardest to spot because of the added muscle mass, but their "cute" face and their shoulder width would be dead giveaways. The men who transitioned into "women" would be easier to spot, because their surgeries wouldn't be able to "shave off" the Adam's apple, nor the "man jaws" or the "huge hands." They would also be devoid of any "curves" — thin waist, straight back, square shoulders.

So the task was to spot and expose them!

Is there ANY truth to this?
Maybe, but I realized that every time I would follow the "logic" of the "transvestigators" my energy would drain immensely—it was like being hooked to a negative vortex spinning out of control. This gave me an indication that I probably stepped into a well-orchestrated PSYOP designed to "reset" our natural definitions of what it is to be a man or a woman, provoking relentless "self-questioning" leading to gender-reassignment surgeries. Problem-Action-Solution, see?

In a recent session, egregores were addressed, giving more clues to the energetic nature of the phenomenon:
Q: (nicklebleu) Is the current wave of gender dysphoria an egregore?
A: Oh indeed and in the real sense of the word!

Q: (L) Egregious and gore.
A: Yes.

Thankfully, one of the side effects of PSYOPs is that they backfire. 😉

This sounds like some Miles Mathis-level conpiracizing, approaching the level of clinical schizophrenia.
Is there ANY truth to this?
Maybe, but I realized that every time I would follow the "logic" of the "transvestigators" my energy would drain immensely—it was like being hooked to a negative vortex spinning out of control. This gave me an indication that I probably stepped into a well-orchestrated PSYOP designed to "reset" our natural definitions of what it is to be a man or a woman, provoking relentless "self-questioning" leading to gender-reassignment surgeries.
Sounds about right to me!

This sounds like some Miles Mathis-level conpiracizing, approaching the level of clinical schizophrenia.
Ironically, I emailed Mathis about this years ago (since he is a human figure artist and loves to paint women) and he actually responded saying that the transvestigation thing was mostly about creating confusion and not real except in a few cases. So, the exact opposite of what it sounds like is being projected. Devil, details… check.

When I first heard this being spoken about on a podcast I thought it was ludicrous. But I realized that the guy who was discussing it was serious. They were talking about Taylor Swift being transgender (born male). They recommended this YouTube channel (The Trans Files) that was doing "transvestigations", presenting alleged evidence of different celebrities not being biological women. The channel has been removed but there are some of the videos up on Bitchute.

So I began to notice little clues/hints being dropped via the media. Some examples:

Jennifer Lawrence

Mila Kunis

Jennifer Aniston

There was also a clip from a livestream (that I couldn't find again) featuring Billie Eilish sitting next to her mother answering questions. At one point, Eilish said that her parents "thought I was boy up until I was about 5 years old", prompting her mother to quickly exclaim "no we never thought you were a boy!!"
I was also watching 'Jay and Silent Bob Reboot' (2019) when I noticed an actress who turned out to be director Kevin Smith's daughter, Harley Quinn Smith. She appeared to me as obviously trans.

Some of The Trans Files tranvestigation videos that were removed from YouTube:
Taylor Swift
Ariana Grande
Gisele Bundchen
Gal Gadot
Mila Kunis
Olivia Wilde
Kylie Minogue
Cardi B.
Fergie
(there are more on Bitchute)

Could you please ask the C's about this? And if you do please be specific with questions.
If it's true please ask them what would be the motive?
Have you watched any of these bitchute videos? Holy c**p, that guy's creepy as heck. Couldn't listen to more than a few minutes. My skin is still crawling.

Also, his arguments for these women (I only saw a few minutes of the Taylor Swift video) being trans is basically that they don't conform to his idea of female body proportions. The guy should get out more and meet some women, although I have a feeling he'd get himself pepper sprayed as soon as he spoke.

Have you watched any of these bitchute videos? Holy c**p, that guy's creepy as heck. Couldn't listen to more than a few minutes. My skin is still crawling.

Also, his arguments for these women (I only saw a few minutes of the Taylor Swift video) being trans is basically that they don't conform to his idea of female body proportions. The guy should get out more and meet some women, although I have a feeling he'd get himself pepper sprayed as soon as he spoke.
Yeah he talks weird but I ignored that and tried to look objectively at what he was saying (someone suggested he's trying to talk quietly so people around can't hear).

"that they don't conform to his idea of female body proportions." This is also what makes the whole thing strange. Celebrities (and especially models) should be a representation the pinnacle of female attractiveness. But we do see a pattern involving suspiciously masculine characteristics.

Now with the growing public acceptance of transitioning toddlers and the Michelle Obama thing, I don't find this theory that ludicrous anymore.

Ironically, I emailed Mathis about this years ago (since he is a human figure artist and loves to paint women) and he actually responded saying that the transvestigation thing was mostly about creating confusion and not real except in a few cases. So, the exact opposite of what it sounds like is being projected. Devil, details… check.
Ok, I have to revise my inner conspiracy theory level system to add a level above MM! :-D Thanks for the tidbit, BH.

Back
Top Bottom