Cover of The Economist for the UK - September 2022

My only contention with that cover is that it feels too warm, it's about to get cold in the northern hemisphere and that's when I feel things will become truly testy for the UK, and Western Europe sadly.

It's interesting you post that session excerpt Pierre, I was just thinking about it the other day. And it may be a topic for a different thread, maybe even a question for the C's but, if crop circles are STO, why are they "allowed"? if STO respects free will and responds only to requests... or are they a response to an unconscious request by the population? maybe not exclusively in England, but globally?

I felt like I am missing a key piece of information that explains the way the STO crop circles are engineered, their purpose seems to be clear, and the intent, but the mechanism by which the choice is made... it has left me wondering, considering the nature of STO that is.

It's interesting you post that session excerpt Pierre, I was just thinking about it the other day. And it may be a topic for a different thread, maybe even a question for the C's but, if crop circles are STO, why are they "allowed"? if STO respects free will and responds only to requests... or are they a response to an unconscious request by the population? maybe not exclusively in England, but globally?

I felt like I am missing a key piece of information that explains the way the STO crop circles are engineered, their purpose seems to be clear, and the intent, but the mechanism by which the choice is made... it has left me wondering, considering the nature of STO that is.

That quote also pops up in mind often enough, and what to make of it? Not sure how you mean "why are they "allowed"? if STO respects free will" etc. If seen perhaps as a gift, does free will come into it? What FW violation would there be? However, if focused on 'Grace' it may follow something like the Prevenient Grace - with a number of definitions according to the different practices and understandings. Here is one that brings up free will, bearing in mind the complexities of interpretations and sources - below is by Arminian Christians:

Concerning grace and free will, this is what I teach according to the Scriptures and orthodox consent: Free will is unable to begin or to perfect any true and spiritual good, without grace. …This grace [prævenit] goes before, accompanies, and follows; it excites, assists, operates that we will, and co operates lest we will in vain.

Also Divine Grace by different religions here.

Agree, it would be good in its own thread as there is something, some key thread missing; or maybe it is right there with the word Grace?

I know, I've thought of that many times about people not taking any heed to the crop circles. I have never been able to decipher any of them but admired their beauty (well not the obvious man-made ones). Always felt a bit uneasy that maybe I'm doomed for not understanding their message.

They coulda been more explicit, right? :-P:-P

I think most of us kinda feel that way. But my reading of it is that the messages were not exactly for us, and its not about determining the exact meaning of a certain pattern. Rather they were more a warning to the powers and principalities of this land, who can and do pay attention to such things.

And I was thinking about this cover and I thought that the exposition of intentions is very clear, without riddles or icons to interpret.

It's as if they don't care if people know who they are...

Or is it a sign of arrogance and belief in colossal impunity!

The mountain of bodies is there for something. It reminds me of the mountain of victims from the Dresden bombing, the 13 and 15 February 1945. This bombing was made by the allies, specially the British! Under the commanding of Mr. Churchill.

Here is a picture of ladite victims.A pile of bodies awaits cremation after the bombing of Dresden, 1945 (1).JPG

Makes me think that with the Queen gone, things might start to get pretty ugly here quick.
Ever since she passed I have been thinking the same thing. Especially now with Charles who can't even control his behaviour any more and he has only just begun! The body language lady compared him to Joe Biden! If he is a symbol for a rapidly decaying UK, well then it doesn't look good at all.

The cover of the Economist is frightening. It is surprising, though that cannibals are nowhere to be seen, given that the American media has started priming the public for what we can expect. And where are the insects that we are supposed to eat?:rolleyes:

And I was thinking about this cover and I thought that the exposition of intentions is very clear, without riddles or icons to interpret.

It's as if they don't care if people know who they are...

Or is it a sign of arrogance and belief in colossal impunity!
Could it be that the Economist printing of these intentions is an element of the mechanism that brings them into reality? Is there some kind of ritualistic function of these pictures in that it brings the images into the minds of unsuspecting people and anchors it into the timeline?

Or am I being way too suspicious?

Could it be that the Economist printing of these intentions is an element of the mechanism that brings them into reality? Is there some kind of ritualistic function of these pictures in that it brings the images into the minds of unsuspecting people and anchors it into the timeline?

No I don't think you are suspicious but I get the feeling this image and the image they produce yearly is a message or signal to all their tribe and not so much us. It's like their game plan is being declared for those in the know. Saves having to e-mail everyone!!!!!

I see many options (or combinations of options):
  1. Some people are channeling 4D STS without being aware of it.
  2. Some people, which are consciously affiliated with 4D STS, are "showing off" their ego/power.
  3. Some people have infiltrated the ranks of the dark STS pyramid to deliver a *shocking* warning to the population (i.e. attempt to reduce suffering).
  4. Or the "sweetest" option of all (see below):
Q: (Ark) I want really to know what kind of mechanism is behind this 911 number coming up in the NY lottery. (V) Yeah, me too, and it wasn't only that it was something with the...
A: Warning. It ain't over!!!
Q: (Ark) Who was warning?
A: Mass consciousness signals to self about clear and present danger.
Q: (Ark) Makes sense. (C) That we created it our own selves? (L) No, that mass consciousness is sending itself a signal about a clear and present danger...clear and present danger of what?
A: Wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom