Cover of The Economist for the UK - September 2022

Here is the cover of The Economist UK:

View attachment 63930

It features Truss in an apocalyptic environment including a fault line and Westminster on fire. Down below is a video commenting the details of the cover. The commentator has missed what looks to me like blood stains on Truss' dress:

Westminster doesn't seem on fire to me. On the far right we see the devil face...
The shapes on floor seem to be some people preying or kneeling and some others taking shape of animals...

The impression I get is that the infrastructure along with police and first responders in the UK is being run down by under-funding. As a result the people's suffering just increases. The hospitals are run down and unable to cope - leaving people to try to manage thier illness on their own. But the UK Government don't care and views them as being at the level of animals, hence they are depicted as human-animals, along with prisoners.

The average educated and working class people will be dumbed down to the level of having to burn trash to try to keep warm this coming winter, as living and energy costs soar.

The open fault with fire represents the division between left and right politicians, resulting in no real progress in the UK from forever creating and undoing each others policies, fooling the general public into thinking they are helping, saying they will do everything the public needs to fix the problems, and in reality maintaining status quo.

It's the same thing in my country, and probably many others.

This part of the Economist cover reminds me of one of the cards from the famous 1990s card game that ‘predicted’ 9/11, Donald Trump, Covid and the Capitol riot

yC1tZdgjJow.jpg

images.jpeg

We can see on the illuminati game card the Big Ben which is collapsing, while the background is on fire as shown on the cover of the Economist. Some conspiracy theorists mention that the people below the disaster represent the five continents.

Will TPTB play the Combined Disaster card?

What we see on the cover is undoubtedly a series of disasters ranging from health emergency, energy crisis to a human holocaust. Coincidentally both on the cover and on the playing card there are "shadow people". Shadow people appear to be sick (crawling on all fours) on the cover and even confined.
yC1tZdgjJow.jpg
yC1tZdgjJow.jpg

Now on the cover it looks like hyperdimensional entities are doing their thing disguised as weather. (We see a face inside what looks like a tornado)
yC1tZdgjJow.jpg
Q: (L) Will there be a war in the sky with the aliens?[10]
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be between Orions and the Federation?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Will it be visible on earth?
A: Oh, yes.
Q: (L) When will this be?
A: It has already started. Will intensify steadily.
Q: (L) Why are we not aware that it has already started?
A: Disguised at this point as weather. Fighting part still in other dimension. Will go to this one within 18 years. Anytime within this period. Not determinable exactly when. Could be tomorrow or 18 years.
Q: (Pierre) During 9/11, there was a similar high-energy weapon in conjunction with an unexpected cyclone...

A: Yes

Q: (L) So they're just experimenting with this kind of stuff. They're playing with it.

Q: (Pierre) Deadly games.

(Perceval) So, it was intentional, right?

Q: (Perceval) Similar to that... Hurricane Rita on 9/11?

Q: (L) And it's funny: Everybody forgets about the fact that there was this hurricane there at that time.

(Pierre) Going straight to Manhattan, and then it turns!

(Niall) The one that hit Yemen was the first one ever to hit there.

(Perceval) Yeah, the first one to make landfall.

(Chu) So, that could mean they had some help from the 4D quarters.

A: Yes. We told you that the battles would be disguised as weather.

Or flaming entities coming out of the crack, perhaps symbolism that they come from "hades."
yC1tZdgjJow.jpg

These flaming entities remind me of another card known as the "Withering curse" which has to do with the use of black magic for murder.
s-l500.jpg

Interesting times, the "Combined Disasters" card is used to instill panic in the people of the world that because of this they are going to allow their freedoms to be taken away and their democratically elected governments to be abolished.

Now we have some idea of the timeline they want.

Now, I'll get up and go to work and none of that will happen (that's my frame of mind and my thinking).

At each moment many time lines (choices-possibilities) bifurcate, so I would experience different things than these guys.

Of course, their intention is there and knowing it is important, but I don't know why, I feel that things are going to happen somewhat differently, I don't know how, or in what way they are going to happen, but I trust in the mind cosmic and they don't do it.

The apocalyptic cover reminded me of this session:
Cass 2011\2011-13-02.txt
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

I also know how the Cs can be with timing. If they are out by as much as 300 years or so, well, that must mean a much bigger (worldwide) problem. In my opinion.

The English 'colonised' lots of places in the past: Canada, India, Australia, New Zealand and.... the new world 'Empire'.... The United States! And, probably heaps of others too. Now, if this represents the rise of the Atlantis soul group, then yes, we've got a bit of trouble coming. I wouldn't want the UK to feel isolated. I don't think there's much of a case for that. Besides, they've already been over-run by immigrants.

On the cover of The Economist we can also see the moon and behind it what is the Orion Constellation, recognizable by the short straight line of three stars that make up the Belt. One wonders why an artist would include astronomical motifs in a magazine like The Economist. (Economy and Geopolitics)

yC1tZdgjJow.jpg

The Bellatrix star corresponding to one of the shoulders is black, while another black star is below the moon and above the red cross.

Each year, Orion is low in the west after sunset around March and April. In June, the Hunter is hidden because it is behind the sun as seen from Earth. Orion only becomes visible again in late August until mid-November before sunrise. Coincidentally the Economist UK edition has a September 10th release date and of course, we have the death of the Queen that marks the end of an era... or the dawn of a era of chaos.

East-Before-Dawn-Orion-Taurus.jpg

Using the "Solar System Scope" and "Stellarium" applications, we can observe that Mars accompanies Orion in September and appears right next to the black star on the shoulder. This September 19 the moon appeared in the constellation Gemini and very close to the club of Orion. I wonder if this astronomical reference on the cover indicates the end of one era (moon, night) and the dawn of another (Orion).

By the way, when I was researching the Orion Constellation I came up with an image of Orion in September that reminded me of the images of Mithra killing the bull.

images (1).jpeg

Interesting, that’s what I thought, that the lack of meaningful opposition is key.

My son and I were talking about the attitudes of just everyday people we see on the streets or in shops; they are just 'there'. It seems hard for them to make decisions - for example, at a coffee shop; and it's not just one or two of them, it's a majority who almost dress the same and who have their faces stuck onto their smartphones. He calls them NPCs (non-playing characters). I call them sheep.

Also, consider that most people don't read The Economist. They probably don't even know it exists...

edit: additional thought :-[

I agree and have heard people calling others IRL, NPC's. Which is weird because those same people seem clueless too!

Sept. 14, 2002

Q: (Ark) I want really to know what kind of mechanism is behind this 911 number coming up in the NY lottery. (V) Yeah, me too, and it wasn't only that it was something with the...

A: Warning. It ain't over!!!

Q: (Ark) Who was warning?

A: Mass consciousness signals to self about clear and present danger.

Q: (Ark) Makes sense. (C) That we created it our own selves? (L) No, that mass consciousness is sending itself a signal about a clear and present danger...clear and present danger of what?

A: Wait and see.

This cover is depressingly creepy and I wonder if both of these views may be true in the sense that the STS need to announce their plans in their usual coded, veiled way because of the rules and the mass consciousness sending the clear and present danger signal to those who may see, hear and heed the warning? Kind of a balancing act?

This image highlights all the elements of chaos that the British government controls: energy (men warming themselves around the can), raw materials (electric pylons on the ground) and health care systems (deadly hospital).
But the crack in the earth makes me think of the result of an earthquake, which is not a technology that men master in 3D reality (unless I'm wrong). Don't they want to give a feeling of control over the earth changes during the transition from 3D to 4D?
As recalled by OutSky in Path of Confederation: "there will be a large energy release, which will manifest itself upon your planet in the form of earthquakes, storms, volcanic eruptions, and in fact a shift of the poles of your planet with respect to their orientation in space. "
By appropriating control of natural disasters during the transition, like that of economic collapse, they imply that everything is under their control and that they will have the solution for humanity in 3D as well as in 4D. People will be reassured.
As Robert Plutchik explained with his wheel of emotions: fear + trust = submission.
As the Cs said in one of their transcripts, the purpose of the 4D STS is to keep us submissive after the passage of humans into 4D.

if this represents the rise of the Atlantis soul group, then yes, we've got a bit of trouble coming.

You and I may be part of this soul group as well which was not coherently negative as indicated by the division into 'pyramid' and 'stone circle' civilizations which seem to have been in a confrontation.

We are in a replay and it seems the 'pyramid people' are at it again.

I was randomly rereading the December 2021 session in which Sid asks about the "bosses" being confused about the arrival of the "big one" and Sid's hypothesis that since the cluster rides the wave, it will arrive without warning.

About this I remembered the meteorite that "appeared" through a dimensional window and destroyed a plane.

I'm going to be a little bold here.

I have a strong feeling that many things are already happening that would be to the liking of the "shadow" power, but they are happening in other time lines (dimensions).

I don't want to say that we get to "dodge" everything, in fact we will shoulder whatever comes and we will do what we can, the best we can.

But, being aware of the possible destructions, the space virus sts with that terrible mortality, being aware of it as I say, when I am among the people in the street, at work, wherever and I see them interacting, having their lessons, living your life as it has come...

I don't feel like all those negative things are going to happen.

Of course it is a sensation and I believe that the most important thing to have this sensation is knowledge.

Knowing the possibilities, I choose that what happens is something else, not knowing what, but it would be wonderful, surprising, imaginative and totally unexpected.

Just something I thought when reading Sid about the "cluelessness" of the bossy.

I was randomly rereading the December 2021 session in which Sid asks about the "bosses" being confused about the arrival of the "big one" and Sid's hypothesis that since the cluster rides the wave, it will arrive without warning.

About this I remembered the meteorite that "appeared" through a dimensional window and destroyed a plane.

I'm going to be a little bold here.

I have a strong feeling that many things are already happening that would be to the liking of the "shadow" power, but they are happening in other time lines (dimensions).

I don't want to say that we get to "dodge" everything, in fact we will shoulder whatever comes and we will do what we can, the best we can.

But, being aware of the possible destructions, the space virus sts with that terrible mortality, being aware of it as I say, when I am among the people in the street, at work, wherever and I see them interacting, having their lessons, living your life as it has come...

I don't feel like all those negative things are going to happen.

Of course it is a sensation and I believe that the most important thing to have this sensation is knowledge.

Knowing the possibilities, I choose that what happens is something else, not knowing what, but it would be wonderful, surprising, imaginative and totally unexpected.

Just something I thought when reading Sid about the "cluelessness" of the bossy.
Hey Wandering Star, your impressions make me think of what the C's told us that I like to remember... Stop thinking 3D... 😉

It's about to get ugly in the UK ...

▪︎ Two million workers across the UK will likely strike for better pay this winter

▪︎ Trades Union Congress expects a motion for unions to unite to pass this week

▪︎ Unions claims Liz Ms Truss is 'trying to make the rich richer and the poor poorer'

▪︎ The push to strike comes amid soaring inflation and the cost-of-living crisis

▪︎ Essential public sector workers - including teachers, nurses and junior doctors - are among those likely to industrial action in the coming months.
FcIAkzUXEAA35IC.jpg

The TUC has placed the blame for large-scale strikes on conservatives and Prime Minister Liz Truss, alleging they have introduced 'new laws to make it harder for workers to protect their pay and conditions.'

The group claims the Government is 'picking a fight with unions and working people' when it should be 'working with unions' to deal with the cost-of-living crisis.

TUC's push for unified strikes comes as Chancellor Jeremy Hunt was brought in to replace the sacked Kwasi Kwarteng and restore credibility to Downing Street.

Mr Hunt is now widely seen as the most powerful figure in the Government as he attempts to reshape the Prime Minister's economic plans to reassure the markets.

Ahead of this week's conference, TUC General Secretary Frances O'Grady has warned that British workers are 'suffering the longest squeeze on their living standards in more than 200 years.'

'Nobody takes strike action lightly,' Ms O'Grady told The Independent.

'But UK workers are suffering the longest squeeze on their living standards in more than 200 years.

'Many of those being balloted for action this autumn and winter are key workers who got us through the pandemic. After more than a decade of having their wages held down, the very least they deserve is a decent pay rise.'
FcIAkzUXEAA35IC.jpeg

She continued: 'The Conservatives should be working with unions to deal with Britain's cost of living emergency.

'But instead, ministers want to introduce new laws to make it harder for workers to protect their pay and conditions.

Newly appointed chancellor Jeremy Hunt has previous form when it comes to striking NHS workers. Back in 2015 a shameful episode played out when he tried to force contracts on junior doctors requiring them to cover 7 days a week for the same pay. There was a breakdown of negotiations over this which lead to strikes. A lot of resentment and anger in the NHS resulted from this period. The last couple of years will not have helped restore NHS workers' faith in the government one bit.

Now we know why Truss appears to be leaving the Palace of Westminster.
images.jpeg

British Prime Minister Liz Truss resigned Thursday — bowing to the inevitable after a tumultuous, short-lived term in which her policies triggered turmoil in financial markets and a rebellion in her party that obliterated her authority.

Making a hastily scheduled statement outside her 10 Downing Street office, Truss acknowledged that “I cannot deliver the mandate on which I was elected by the Conservative Party.”

Hers is the third resignation by a Conservative prime minister in as many years and leaves a divided party seeking a leader who can unify its warring factions. Truss, who said she will remain in office for a few more days while that process unfolds, has been prime minister for just 45 days.

Just a day earlier she had vowed to stay in power, saying she was “a fighter and not a quitter.” But Truss couldn’t hold on any longer after a senior minister quit her government with a barrage of criticism and a vote in the House of Commons descended into chaos and acrimony just days after she was forced to abandon many of her economic policies.

A growing number of lawmakers had called for Truss to resign after weeks of turmoil sparked by her economic plan.
When it was unveiled by the government last month, the plan triggered financial turmoil and a political crisis that has seen the replacement of Truss’ Treasury chief, multiple policy U-turns and a breakdown of discipline in the governing Conservative Party.

Earlier, Conservative lawmaker Simon Hoare said the government was in disarray.

“Nobody has a route plan. It’s all sort of hand-to-hand fighting on a day-to-day basis,” he told the BBC on Thursday.

Truss quit after a meeting with Graham Brady, a senior Conservative lawmaker who oversees leadership challenges. Brady was tasked with assessing whether the prime minister still has the support of Tory members of Parliament — and it seemed she did not.

“It’s time for the prime minister to go,” Conservative lawmaker Miriam Cates said earlier Thursday. Another, Steve Double, said of Truss: “She isn’t up to the job, sadly.” Legislator Ruth Edwards said “it is not responsible for the party to allow her to remain in power.”

Lawmakers’ anger grew after a Wednesday evening vote over fracking for shale gas — a practice that Truss wants to resume despite opposition from many Conservatives — produced chaotic scenes in Parliament.

With Conservatives holding a large parliamentary majority, an opposition call for a fracking ban was easily defeated. But there were displays of anger in the House of Commons, with party whips accused of using heavy-handed tactics to gain votes.

Chris Bryant, a lawmaker from the opposition Labour Party, said he “saw members being physically manhandled ... and being bullied.” Conservative officials denied there was manhandling.

Rumors swirled that Conservative Chief Whip Wendy Morton, who is responsible for party discipline, and her deputy had resigned. Hours later, Truss’ office said both remained in their jobs.

Newspapers that usually support the Conservatives were vitriolic. An editorial in the Daily Mail was headlined: “The wheels have come off the Tory clown car.”

International Trade Secretary Anne-Marie Trevelyan, sent onto the airwaves Thursday morning to defend the government, insisted the administration was providing “stability.” But she was unable to guarantee Truss would lead the party into the next election.

“At the moment, I think that’s the case,” she said.

With opinion polls giving the Labour Party a large and growing lead, the Conservative Party decided its only hope of avoiding electoral oblivion was to replace Truss. But they remain divided over who exactly should do that.

The party is keen to avoid another divisive leadership contest like the race a few months ago that saw Truss defeat ex-Treasury chief Rishi Sunak. Among potential replacements — if only Conservative lawmakers can agree — are Sunak, House of Commons leader Penny Mordaunt and newly appointed Treasury chief Jeremy Hunt.

Whoever it is will be the country’s third prime minister this year alone. A national election doesn’t have to be held until 2024.

Truss’ downfall was hastened by the resignation on Wednesday of Home Secretary Suella Braverman. She quit after breaching rules by sending an official document from her personal email account. She used her resignation letter to lambaste Truss, saying she had “concerns about the direction of this government.”

“The business of government relies upon people accepting responsibility for their mistakes,” she said in a thinly veiled dig at Truss.

Braverman was replaced as home secretary, the minister responsible for immigration and law and order, by former Cabinet minister Grant Shapps, a high-profile supporter of her defeated rival Sunak.

The dramatic developments came days after Truss fired her Treasury chief, Kwasi Kwarteng, on Friday after the economic package the pair unveiled Sept. 23 spooked financial markets and triggered an economic and political crisis.

The plan’s 45 billion pounds ($50 billion) in unfunded tax cuts sparked turmoil on financial markets, hammering the value of the pound and increasing the cost of U.K. government borrowing. The Bank of England was forced to intervene to prevent the crisis from spreading to the wider economy and putting pension funds at risk.

On Monday Kwarteng’s replacement, Hunt, scrapped almost all of Truss’ tax cuts, along with her flagship energy policy and her promise of no public spending cuts. He said the government will need to save billions of pounds and there are “many difficult decisions” to be made before he sets out a medium-term fiscal plan on Oct. 31.

Speaking to lawmakers for the first time since the U-turn, Truss apologized Wednesday and admitted she had made mistakes during her six weeks in office, but insisted that by changing course she had “taken responsibility and made the right decisions in the interest of the country’s economic stability.”

Opposition lawmakers shouted “Resign!” as she spoke in the House of Commons. But Truss said she would not.

Labour Party leader Keir Starmer accused the Conservatives of lacking “the basic patriotic duty to keep the British people out of their own pathetic squabbles.”

He said that amid a worsening a cost-of-living crisis, “Britain cannot afford the chaos of the Conservatives anymore. We need a general election now.”

Aaaaaand... she's gone.

Some folks within the German government join with Rishi Sunak in finding this highly amusing:

At least, until they were told get back on script and the tweet was deleted. 🤡

Given Truss' hyperbolic reference to the war in Ukraine in her resignation, it seems that something about the way events are unfolding there worried her sufficiently that she decided to abandon the sinking UK ship of state. Putin's words about a "change of elites" in the west are becoming ever more prophetic by the day.

Back
Top Bottom