Cover of The Economist for the UK - September 2022

Pierre

The Cosmic Force
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Here is the cover of The Economist UK:

1663172341701.png

It features Truss in an apocalyptic environment including a fault line and Westminster on fire. Down below is a video commenting the details of the cover. The commentator has missed what looks to me like blood stains on Truss' dress:

Last edited:
Huge geomagnetic storm, earthquakes, tornadoes, huge cargo ships on land, so possible tsunami, medical mortality in the hospital, the rich warming themselves in a fire drum in the street and strange human-shaped animals looted and one caged.

And what they say in the video is a mountain of garbage, when I put the zoom to the maximum, I think it's a mountain of corpses.

And the woman wears the dress stained with blood, although only with what they have done these last two years, they are all stained with blood.

The Economist's covers - especially the year-end issue, have always been a puzzle to solve for me. It's appears to me to be the elite's send out a 'signal' for the rest of us, as if saying "This is what we're working on now."

Below you will see 11/22/2018's cover; it's end of the year edition. It's the 33rd Edition and features Leonard da Vinci's Vitruvian Man - who is wearing goggles and holding marijuana, a smart phone, a baseball, and scales with the humans very unequal. Could this show the technology, entertainment, and the drug industry as 'goggling' mankind; keeping us distracted as they do as they wish? The Vitruvian Man also has a DNA spiral on his arm.

da Vinci's backward writing is also featured. We see above Putin 'Putin's Pipelines'. It also features the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse, an angry Chinese panda, a face with measurements with 'Facial Recognition' written above it, Pinocchio - a liar, a Stork carrying a bag with a UPC code on it (genetically modified humans?), an electric vehicle, and a flying machine with the words 'New Horizons of Ultimate Thule'. Most interesting...
Cover _The World in 2019_ 2018-11-22 .jpg.jpg
edit: change of date

Last edited:
The apocalyptic cover reminded me of this session:

Cass 2011\2011-13-02.txt
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.

Those covers are interesting, direct glimps of 4D STS plans. I notice the moon. I link this with the sentence "Food for the moon". Apart from that, and the blood noticed by Pierre, what strike me is the obviousness of other points.

What caught my eyes is the little "creatures". They look like the humanoid depictions on cave walls, but here some are clearly human (the one in the cage and the one with the shopping cart for instance), and others are semi-human like chimera in a submissive or resigned posture. Only one is clearly animal with a tail.
Also, the three people around the fire are not poor, they are well dressed.

I know, I've thought of that many times about people not taking any heed to the crop circles. I have never been able to decipher any of them but admired their beauty (well not the obvious man-made ones). Always felt a bit uneasy that maybe I'm doomed for not understanding their message.
Me too, but I have misgivings with the crop circle phenomenon. They are so arcane and esoteric that I haven't seen any hope in us poor humans ever deciphering their message. Oh for a world where everything is laid out in a way that a kid could understand. We've now got a high status imbecile in charge of UK affairs, so I don't really hold much hope for us in the short term. In the last 50 years there has been a general decline in politician's intelligence levels, more malleable fools were evidently required.

So don't think you're on your own in not understanding the circles, you're in rather large company I think.

The apocalyptic cover reminded me of this session:
Cass 2011\2011-13-02.txt
A: The wave cometh. Crop circles are a sort of grace offered to those slated for ultimate destruction. Why do you think so many have appeared in England? Those that receive such gifts and do not take their messages into their hearts will damn themselves and their own descendants to oblivion.
Always felt a bit uneasy that maybe I'm doomed for not understanding their message.
So don't think you're on your own in not understanding the circles, you're in rather large company I think.

Indeed, many cannot all do the math, the complex 4d geometry, the deeper esoteric and structural meanings, and yet it seems to be speaking of what those sow, their abject desecration of the heart and soul - of truth.
In Paul, too, he speaks of the gift received and those who refuse to see the unseen.

I know, I've thought of that many times about people not taking any heed to the crop circles. I have never been able to decipher any of them but admired their beauty (well not the obvious man-made ones). Always felt a bit uneasy that maybe I'm doomed for not understanding their message.

Me too, but I have misgivings with the crop circle phenomenon. They are so arcane and esoteric that I haven't seen any hope in us poor humans ever deciphering their message. Oh for a world where everything is laid out in a way that a kid could understand. We've now got a high status imbecile in charge of UK affairs, so I don't really hold much hope for us in the short term. In the last 50 years there has been a general decline in politician's intelligence levels, more malleable fools were evidently required.

The crop circles are multidimensional and the real understanding is in its affect on the peoples higher consciousness. It is much like a higher dimensional cattle prod to get people to wake up and focus on the divine light not their materialistic desires.

Back
Top Bottom