Council

have a family member who is begging me for help and I thought that the forum could recommend me something that you consider appropriate.Thank you
I will list her problems (Lupus, lupus osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, uterine fibroids, breast cysts).

I will list her problems (Lupus, lupus osteoarthritis, fibromyalgia, high blood pressure, hypothyroidism, uterine fibroids, breast cysts).
I found some of information from websites. Just hope that some of the remedies working for your family member.

I found some of information from websites. Just hope that some of the remedies working for your family member.

Wow I have a lot to show my family member Thank you very much

have a family member who is begging me for help and I thought that the forum could recommend me something that you consider appropriate.Thank you

Hi Jimmy, I'm sorry to read about your family member, it must be difficult.

Lupus is an autoimmune condition and because it is systemic, the other conditions could also have something to do with the overall health.

In terms of advice, well, because those conditions can be complex, it is always better to find a good doctor who can guide you. If she can find a doctor who works in the functional medicine field, it would be better because physicians in this field usually understand autoimmune diseases a bit more (or at least they know that improving the overall health and lowering inflammation is very important to get better). So, I'd suggest finding a good functional practitioner.

Apart from that, some people here on the forum have benefitted from changing the diet to something less inflammatory in order to help with this type of disease. It can be a lot of effort, but it is worth it when you have an inflammatory disease. It usually helps a lot to remove gluten and dairy mainly. Maybe you can search a bit about the autoimmune protocol too, if you're interested.

There are also lots of other things tried here, like, the Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, which could be beneficial too. You can read about that here.

I hope you find something that can help your relative!

Hi Jimmy, I'm sorry to read about your family member, it must be difficult.

Lupus is an autoimmune condition and because it is systemic, the other conditions could also have something to do with the overall health.

In terms of advice, well, because those conditions can be complex, it is always better to find a good doctor who can guide you. If she can find a doctor who works in the functional medicine field, it would be better because physicians in this field usually understand autoimmune diseases a bit more (or at least they know that improving the overall health and lowering inflammation is very important to get better). So, I'd suggest finding a good functional practitioner.

Apart from that, some people here on the forum have benefitted from changing the diet to something less inflammatory in order to help with this type of disease. It can be a lot of effort, but it is worth it when you have an inflammatory disease. It usually helps a lot to remove gluten and dairy mainly. Maybe you can search a bit about the autoimmune protocol too, if you're interested.

There are also lots of other things tried here, like, the Hyperbaric oxygen therapy, which could be beneficial too. You can read about that here.

I hope you find something that can help your relative!
Thank you very much for your contribution I will take into account what you say sometimes it is very difficult because she feels unwilling and very angry about everything I usually talk to her about the Cs experiment and she likes it very much she bought the book (the secret history of the world and how to get out of it alive) and every time a new session comes out we discuss it together.
Now she will have a lot of material to read with what you have suggested to me.

Thank you very much for your contribution I will take into account what you say sometimes it is very difficult because she feels unwilling and very angry about everything I usually talk to her about the Cs experiment and she likes it very much she bought the book (the secret history of the world and how to get out of it alive) and every time a new session comes out we discuss it together.
See youtube Dr Eric Berg

because she feels unwilling and very angry about everything
I applaud your efforts to help your family member with her health problem. However, it looks like she desires instant gratification rather than hard work and lifetime of struggle to improve herself. My only advise is to work only as hard on helping her as she works on helping herself.

Furthermore, dietary changes do not provide instant results and are usually nullified by other poor food choices.

I applaud your efforts to help your family member with her health problem. However, it looks like she desires instant gratification rather than hard work and lifetime of struggle to improve herself. My only advise is to work only as hard on helping her as she works on helping herself.

Furthermore, dietary changes do not provide instant results and are usually nullified by other poor food choices.
You mean like an instant cure or feel-good gratification to alleviate problems? Like magically healing to avoid so much effort? Yes, anyone who doesn't feel well would like something quick to restore their health and joy.
The reality is different in an infinite sea of agony.
As with covid it seems that the vast majority want quick relief and believe that the vaccine is the solution, they are satisfied with the government's answers, however they have to fill the cup to their doubts regardless of whether it leads to destruction...there are all kinds of examples such as sedentary lifestyles and a person who loves the comfort of his car when walking would be beneficial...the point is that it is a good opportunity to reflect on what you say, thank you.

Hello Jimmy Ssaz, and welcome to the forum!

My first thought regarding your family member was- Check out iodine regarding the cysts, fibroids, and hypothyroidism:

“Breast tissue has an affinity for iodine. Iodine deficiency causes fibrocystic breast disease (FBD) with nodules, cyst enlargement, pain and scar tissue.”

Also see:

Good luck!

Hello Jimmy Ssaz, and welcome to the forum!

My first thought regarding your family member was- Check out iodine regarding the cysts, fibroids, and hypothyroidism:

“Breast tissue has an affinity for iodine. Iodine deficiency causes fibrocystic breast disease (FBD) with nodules, cyst enlargement, pain and scar tissue.”

Also see:

Good luck!
Thank you Melissa! what a nice name Melissa, Melissa, Melissa, Melissa thank you can only be corrected with iodized salt or consume it in another way?

Thank you Melissa! what a nice name Melissa, Melissa, Melissa, Melissa thank you can only be corrected with iodized salt or consume it in another way?
Thank you! You may be making me dizzy with how many times you wrote my name! Funny!

Well, there is an entire thread in the forum which should be helpful:

I use a kelp supplement, myself.

Back
Top Bottom