couldn't leave a comment on SOTT page

Olesya

Jedi Master
Hi, SoTT team!

Today I was unable to leave a comment on SOTT page. I don't see the option " leave a comment". It never happened before. I tried to to do what was suggested here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27817.0.html , i.e. I emptied cache and restarted my browser ( I use Safari), and it didn't help. Therefore, I need your advice. Does this mean that my account on SOTT was closed? Do I re-register maybe with different user name or the same one? I forgot the password to my account. Do I need to change my browser? Please advise me on what is the better option here.

Thank you in advance.

Olesya said:
Hi, SoTT team!

Today I was unable to leave a comment on SOTT page. I don't see the option " leave a comment". It never happened before. I tried to to do what was suggested here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27817.0.html , i.e. I emptied cache and restarted my browser ( I use Safari), and it didn't help. Therefore, I need your advice. Does this mean that my account on SOTT was closed? Do I re-register maybe with different user name or the same one? I forgot the password to my account. Do I need to change my browser? Please advise me on what is the better option here.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Olesya,

If you have emptied your cache, you should login to Sott.net before being able to post a comment.

And if does not work, have you tried with another browser?

Gandalf said:
Olesya said:
Hi, SoTT team!

Thank you in advance.

Hi Olesya,

If you have emptied your cache, you should login to Sott.net before being able to post a comment.

Hi, Gandalf! No I haven't. I only use Safari. What browser would you suggest? Thank you for reply :)

Olesya said:
Gandalf said:
Olesya said:
Hi, SoTT team!

Thank you in advance.

Hi Olesya,

Hi, Gandalf! No I haven't. I only use Safari. What browser would you suggest? Thank you for reply :)

Can you log in again? In case you didn't know the username is case sensitive, that means if you are using the same name on sott as here you need to type exactly "Olesya". Because after emptying cache you get logged out automatically and need to log in again for commenting. In case you forgot your password there is an option available under the log in details to click on. I hope this helps and solves your problem.

Gawan said:
Can you log in again? In case you didn't know the username is case sensitive, that means if you are using the same name on sott as here you need to type exactly "Olesya". Because after emptying cache you get logged out automatically and need to log in again for commenting. In case you forgot your password there is an option available under the log in details to click on. I hope this helps and solves your problem.

Thank you, Gawan :) Your suggestions worked perfectly. I requested my password via e-mail and voila! Now, it seems very strange to me why I didn't think of that myself. :huh: Well, anyway, your help is very much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom