Cosmology

Jsf said:
I experimented modified states of consciousness, automatic writing (and "receved" material that had much effect on me), etc. So, I'm 17 now, I don't know what to do. I think I have to return to the system (university), but all the things they teach don't really interest me.
Astral projection is not, for me, a way to escape my situation. It's a tool for a better knownledge of myself.
You show all the signs of 4D STS interferance. I would recommend finding out more about 4D STS from Laura's writing (I think quite a lot of it has been translated into French - but I'm not quite sure where it is), rather than doing any more of the 'experiments' with modified states of consciousness. 4D STS can get you 'there' just as easily, and may well be manipulating, if not interfereing with these experience too. That is why it could be quite dangerous.

Good luck with deciding what you are going to do in the future. It is always nice to be able to do something that you enjoy, but as you can see sometimes it isn't always practical in our 3D world. Think about what interests you and inspires you for further education.

You show all the signs of 4D STS interferance. I would recommend finding out more about 4D STS from Laura's writing (I think quite a lot of it has been translated into French - but I'm not quite sure where it is), rather than doing any more of the 'experiments' with modified states of consciousness. 4D STS can get you 'there' just as easily, and may well be manipulating, if not interfereing with these experience too. That is why it could be quite dangerous.
Yes, I began to read Laura's writing a few month ago, in french and english, and also all C's sessions. I found it really excellent.

Think about what interests you and inspires you for further education.
Ponerology, ufology, or projection of consciousness is not yet an university topic. :p

jsf said:
Ponerology, ufology, or projection of consciousness is not yet an university topic. :p
Since when did University offer a real education? You seem rather determined to underestimate the advice you are being given in general here, jsf - perhaps a few steps down from your self-styled pedestal might benefit you in the long run? On this forum, you find yourself among a large group of 'advanced for their age children' who have grown to learn how to listen as well as how to use their minds for more than self-calming. Just a thought, offered in generosity.

You seem rather determined to underestimate the advice you are being given in general here, jsf
Which advices had I underestimated ?

- perhaps a few steps down from your self-styled pedestal might benefit you in the long run?
Perhaps.... (I don't know what to reply - since I don't think I am on a pedestral - I'm sorry for giving this feeling.)

Jsf said:
There is no point of looking for "university topics" if you can't think for yourself. And if you can think for yourself, then you can learn, think and ponder about topics that are not university topics. Does it sound logical to you? If not - please explain. If "yes", then think twice before posting. Keep it in mind, and keep it all the time: your posts, even those one line long, reveal who you are.

And if you can think for yourself, then you can learn, think and ponder about topics that are not university topics. Does it sound logical to you? If not - please explain. If "yes"
Yes, of course, of course, I was not very serious, sorry.

Keep it in mind, and keep it all the time: your posts, even those one line long, reveal who you are.
However, I've some difficulties to write in english and I'm always afraid of misinterpretation. It's really frustrating so I should practice more before posting.

Jsf, one thing I noticed is that you entitled this topic "Cosmology", yet you don't mention any science, have you done reading in that area? Notice Laura was asking very good physics questions even before Ark showed up, there was even a physicist at the board before Ark. I'm curious as to what you might think of an article like this:

http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/IFAEinstein.html

Jsf said:
And if you can think for yourself, then you can learn, think and ponder about topics that are not university topics. Does it sound logical to you? If not - please explain. If "yes"
Yes, of course, of course, I was not very serious, sorry.
As I wrote, your posts reveal who you are. Now you reveal to us that you are not very serious. Which implies that what you write should no be taken seriously. I am not sure if this is intended or not. My guess is that it is not. Therefore, if you write something that is supposed to be a joke - please make it evident by adding: "this one is supposed to be a joke". But better, especially taking into account the fact that, as you say, you may have language problems, avoid being not serious altogether.

Now, if you are serious, you should answer seriously and sincerely all the questions that other people are asking you. You should respond seriously to all comments that other forum members have made concerning your posts. And consider it as a requirement made by a forum administrator. In particular: I am serious.

ark said:
Therefore, if you write something that is supposed to be a joke - please make it evident by adding: "this one is supposed to be a joke".

Now, if you are serious, you should answer seriously and sincerely all the questions that other people are asking you. You should respond seriously to all comments that other forum members have made concerning your posts. And consider it as a requirement made by a forum administrator. In particular: I am serious.
Ark, occasionally I have a slight suspicion that the person I am communicating with is a non-human entity. In that vein, I will ask you the same question I ask of them: "Are you Sirius"?

OOPS! Almost forgot. This comment is supposed to be a joke.

Back
Top Bottom