Corrupted Bible

G

Hi all. I hope I'm not posting old news in my very first post, as it seems unlikely that Laura has missed this resource (Hi Laura!), but though I admit I haven't covered a lot of material here in the forum I have, however, been studying the Cass site intensively for 3 or 4 years now and I don't recall seeing it there. But, then, again I admit I haven't read all of the Adventure Series, an enigma to me as I have tackled it so many times in an attempt to retrieve all the story of "Secret Games of the Gods." I haven't been back to that thread ib a while, but it seems like I never made it past the Einstein information for some reason or another.

Anyway, Laura, Ark, thanks so much for providing a path towards resolving my questions I have had all my life about life. When it comes to something that important, the Cass site is trusted first and foremost, not blindly, but as a tool of measurement and comparison.

Anyway, here is the link only, and while it is my view that it might not be completely accurate as far as the writers belief,* the ultimate crux of the matter being proposed about the Christian Religion is in alignment with our views here.

To be a part of this forum and comfortably in my first post state "our views" about something that has caused me the amount of introspection that this pole god dude has just necessarily brings a needed smile upon my face.

Thanks!

Dane

http://reluctant-messenger.com/biblical-corruption.htm

* Well, not the Writer, but the owner of the site, in his first paragraph states " I also believe Christ is/was YHWH and KRISHNA and Melchezidek - in other words the spirit that incarnated Jesus Christ has incarnated more than once. ", which, might not be inaccurate, possibly for reasons that he is unaware, but, you know...

Well, I'm not terribly impressed with it. It's kind of like "recovering Christianity 101". If you haven't read my review of Burton Mack's book on the Lost Gospel, you might find that interesting. Also, I don't think that "Christ" was YHWH. Have you read my series "Who Wrote the Bible?"

Anyway, if these subjects interest you, here's a start:

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/biblewho1.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/lost_gospel.htm

http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/Laura-Knight-Jadczyk/fastest_growing_cult.htm

Yes, I have just re-read all of the links you referenced. In fact, many times.

I am in disagreement with the webmaster in the same way as you, with the exception of his precept that of Jesus soul having re-incarnated more than once.

As for the article.

I was thinking of the many references made as to the corruption in the Bible as being useful in awakening one to the invalidity of relying upon a presumption of it's accuracy.

However, When one considers the main points being made at the conclusion of the essay, such as:

When the disciples of Constantine altered the scriptures to say: "in thee I am well pleased", instead of "today I have begotten thee"; this, and many other such scriptural revisions, altered the very mindset and thinking of the Christian faith. From a New Covenant perspective, each and every person is seen as the offspring of the One God, and it is their innate ability to open a direct channel of communication to the One Source of Knowledge and Being. With the Paganization of the gospel, the mindset of the flock of believers was changed from that of a sovereign and free Divinely ordained people, to that of subjects in a monarchy type of governing reality.

[...]

Peter embodies the very essence of the genuine teachings of The Way in the words: "But He is soon found by those who diligently seek Him through love of the truth, and whose souls are not taken possession of by wickedness. For He is present with those who desire Him in the innocence of their spirits, who bear patiently, and draw sighs from the bottom of their hearts through love of the truth".

[ I am aware of the point of Fulcanilli concerning Peter]

[...]

"In this statement you will find the dividing line between the genuine Christian and the Christian of the flesh -- i.e., the genuine Christians are those who are willing to embrace the Light, and learn only from the True Prophet which they manifest in their lives by only doing what is of the Light -- whereas, the Christians of the flesh calls upon the name of the Lord, but they adhere to the teachings of men, and live in accordance with the culture of this world. Once these words of Peter are realized in the life of the believer, only then is it comprehended that it is the desire for the Truth -- and the Truth alone -- that will turn you in the direction of The Way. It is this desire that must rule your hearts and minds in such an all encompassing manner, that the believer rejoices in the labors of clearing the rubble of this world out of our lives, and strives to make themselves the good ground that is the only consecrated environment which the Lord will recognize as being genuine. In this respect, the True Prophet can only be found by those who cultivate and prepare themselves -- physically, mentally and spiritually, for the coming of the Lord.

Isn't this essentially the concept of the essance of the message from the C's?

That it is, that through not only knowledge gained simply for ther love of the truth that provides the truth

but also

"If one truly loves the Lord, then they will rid themselves of all falseness, and cling only to the Truth. Whoever is therefore not willing to surrender to the truth, are the unrighteous people that the Apostle speaks about: "And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness" (2 Th 2:10-12 KJV).

What the Apostle is here stating is that only those who rid themselves of the baggage of this world, and truly walk in The Way, will perceive the reality of Life -- all others, regardless of how well-meaning they are, regardless of how th[ey praise the Lord with their lips, will be given a "strong delusion".

[...]

In view of these facts, Christians today have no other choice than to ask the question: Did God protect the scriptures from being altered and corrupted by the forces of darkness, or did God insure that sufficient evidence remained to point the truly faithful believer towards the place in spirit where the Genuine Scriptures are beyond the reach of the Prince of Darkness? In answering this crucial and all-important question, I believe the facts regarding the corruption of the scriptures are there for you to see -- and our very own Bibles have been used to demonstrate the corruption of the biblical text. If you choose, then, to ignore all the extra-biblical proofs that I have provided, you cannot close your eyes to the truth, because every Bible you pick up today contains the same mark of corruption in the Gospel of Luke. Moreover, any reasonable person would immediately question the authenticity of these scriptures that were handed down to the present flock of believers by a very corrupt Pagan Roman Church. Knowing this to be a fact, only those who either want to be deceived, or are totally under the power of discarnate spirits, will continue to maintain that our Bibles today have not been corrupted.

[...]

In order to even begin to gather up the tares that Jesus warned us about, it is necessary that we acknowledge their presence. So long as we naively sit back in denial, and refuse to admit what every unbiased biblical scholar has warned us about, we are permitting ourselves to be seduced by Satan, and we are willingly eating of the forbidden fruit that will cause our own demise.

God has neither abandoned us, and neither does He require His faithful flock to blindly believe other men! As the people of the promise of the New Covenant, the Lord does not expect you to believe either me, the clergy of your church or synagogue, or anyone else -- God only expects you to "prove all things" (1 Thes 5:21 KJV). Faith and belief in the Lord, means that you believe that you are able to embrace all truths with respect to the Gospel, because God gives you this ability at any time you truly begin to investigate and seek Him out. From a biblical perspective, the thing you should fear is to ignore what the Lord has plainly set before you -- i.e., seeing the tares that the evil one has planted -- failing to investigate the truth of the matter -- and permitting one's mind to remain under the control of the ruler of this world.

In view of the blatant corruption of the Gospel of Luke with regard to the message of the little children, it can then be accurately asserted that if you are listening to the advice or the preaching of someone who attempts to tell you that the scriptures have not been corrupted by the work of the devil, and you accept their word that this is the way it was originally written, and disregard the evidence, then you are only asking to be deceived and lied to. In like manner, if you are following a religious authority that attempts to portray the clear corruption of the scriptures as having no effect on your salvation, then you are again only asking to be deceived and lied to. The scriptures were corrupted in order to support the creation of an institutionalized church -- and it is the church of this world that remains as an obstacle to the believer today.

Moreover, if you are a Christian, there is a whole other dimension to the problem: In ignoring the evidence of what the Lord himself has placed in your hands, what will be your excuse for not investigating the matter? How will you defend yourself when the time comes that you stand before the Judgment Seat of God, and must give an accounting of what you accomplished in this life? In view of the fact that The Way to the Truth and the Light is still very clearly defined even in our present-day Bibles, if you fail to pick up your cross and follow, what will be your excuse?

The truth is that Christians have no excuse -- the corruption of both the church and the written word has been well predicted in the Bible itself. What the scriptures very clearly warn us about is that these tares in the field where the Word has been planted are the work of the evil one. They have been put there to entrap us, and keep us in subjection to the devil. The initial problem is that only when we begin to acknowledge that the tares exist, can the Lord direct us beyond these entrapments that have been put there to ensnare us. If we are workers in the Lord's harvest, then faith means that we believe the Lord will guide us into what is right. If we allow him, the Lord will show us what are the tares, and what is the wheat that we are to gather and store in the Lord's barns. The problem is that the Lord cannot teach us, so long as we remain in denial, and continue to ignore the very examples of the devil's work that plainly exists for us to see. If, then, we continue to choose to ignore the Lord, it is not only an almost worthless endeavor that we call ourselves Christians, but it is a sinful violation of the Ten Commandments with respect to calling on the name of the Lord in vain."

heyday said:
The truth is that Christians have no excuse
This is a nonsense. Everybody has an excuse. Moreover there are many different kind of Christians, each with a different excuse. Some of them are more valid than other.

heyday said:
-- the corruption of both the church and the written word has been well predicted in the Bible itself.
Another nonsense. In which part of the Bible, the corrupted one the uncorrupted one? And how do you know which is which?

heyday said:
What the scriptures very clearly warn us about is that these tares in the field where the Word has been planted are the work of the evil one.
Another nonsense. In which part of the scriptues, the corrupted one the uncorrupted one? And how do you know which is which?

heyday said:
They have been put there to entrap us, and keep us in subjection to the devil.
Who put them there? The devil Himself? And how does he look like?

heyday said:
The initial problem is that only when we begin to acknowledge that the tares exist, can the Lord direct us beyond these entrapments that have been put there to ensnare us.
Then, perhaps, the Lord also lead Christians into their non-excusable stupidity?

heyday said:
If we are workers in the Lord's harvest, then faith means that we believe the Lord will guide us into what is right.
But Lord was not doing so and is not doing so. Why?

heyday said:
If we allow him, the Lord will show us what are the tares, and what is the wheat that we are to gather and store in the Lord's barns.
People were allowing Lord to show and Lord was not listening.

heyday said:
The problem is that the Lord cannot teach us, so long as we remain in denial, and continue to ignore the very examples of the devil's work that plainly exists for us to see.
Many preachers say exactlt the same. They put into sleep their devotees.

heyday said:
If, then, we continue to choose to ignore the Lord, it is not only an almost worthless endeavor that we call ourselves Christians, but it is a sinful violation of the Ten Commandments with respect to calling on the name of the Lord in vain."
I think you do not understand what objective knowledge is. You should really look for another forum, that accepts your level of understanding.

Hello Ark! Nice to meet you!

Funny, first, just now I was going to write that I never expected to be honored by a post from both you and Laura on the very first day here, then I deleted than when I "realized" my error of expecting anything, and then I realized that my statement wasn't in error, unless my state of not expecting was in itself expected, to which I'm not sure I can be honest enough with myself to know...

But i am trying, at least while here, but I am not doing a very good job of even trying to stay awake otherwise. That's why I welcome opportunity to at least have one small place in my life that I can use as a point of reference to start this project anyway.

In answer, I can only say "You got me!" Heee, I am going to have to be more careful of what I post. I love it

My post should probably have read that the material presents much evidence outside of the Bible showing that it has been revised repeatedly, as well as a passage from Luke itself that, taken with the presentation as a whole, confronts the reader to the claim of the author that to believe that the Bible is uncorrupted is to actively choose to be deceived.

But, actually, the initial post was made for the references used throughout showing that the text has been altered so much throughout history that a great deal of it can not be safely upon as true, and certainly not reliable for anyone who seeks to protect the soul.

Other than that, in answer to your question directed as to where in the bible does it predict itself to be altered the author proposes in an unquoted part that the Bible continually warns of deception even by the elect.

Finally, and i know this is purely conclusory, I was thinking that strictly from a "christian" point of view the underlying concept as being close. But, I have nothing really to judge that statement upon.

For almost 50 years I struggled to be a "christian" I wanted very much to consider myself as such many times throughout my life. And as simple as it's claimed by the church to have that gift of salvation, how could I force myself to BELIEVE that God somehow provided his SON to die on the cross for mankind's sin (I mean, 3 stretches in itself) when i couldn't from the youngest age in memory understand what i always perceived as some kind of contest that God and the devil were playing for my eternal soul for the reasons given. Heck, if God was so mad at this Devil why didn't he just lock him away or whatever and then that evil sin would be gone and all would be well.

It took me almost 50 years of looking without making progress on that question to find the Cass site. Scared the $^%$# out of me, that's for sure. I was afraid to go to sleep at night for fear waking up to critters around me. I even made a hysterical call to the newspaper to a reporter I kind of know and brought him a floppy with the homepage of the site!!

Years later i ran across him somewhere and he spoke a single sentence about weird places on the internet, Lol!

I couldn't even get them to report documented local corrption and i somehow thought I was going to somehow get a warning out on the lizzies!

too funny

regards
Dane

Hi all

I hope that a requirement of not being stupid is not too rigidly enforced here!

I don't know how to make the quote thingies like you did, Ark, but I just realized that you thought I was the source of the statements that were within.

No, that was just selected pastes I made from the site. I was viewing the quotes as being in of the same concept only as within the context of the doctrinal dogma not being made a part of the message. Objectively viewed, I can not see where if the principles and points of the Cass material were presented to contemporary writers when they were constructing the jesus myths could be held inconsistant with the way that myth is construed in meaning.

Reducing that point to a single sentence, I would agree with the author that

God only expects you to "prove all things"

Other than that, the site was mainly used by myself as a source for gnostic and other religion source manuscript reference, and I don't recall bothering to find out just where the site owner stands. I know he's not the author of the posted piece and that he isn't limited to any one religion as to content, so it my not be a waste for me to look further.

Now, a confession.

A statement that I did make is untrue, though it wasn't by conscious intent to deceive:

I stated that "
[ I am aware of the point of Fulcanilli concerning Peter]"

Actually, I am not. I had reread the Q Report a couple of days ago on the computer I had it stored on, and as it isn't internet accesable I was not able to go to to the link to actually find out what that point actually is.

It would been better if I had stated that I know Fulcanilli was seen as having disagreed in some point relevant to Peter, though I don't know the nature of that dispute
Heck, I'm sorry for my silly errors I've made here.

Maybe better for me to listen more and speak less.

But that's the usual state of affairs, is it not?

Actually, I'm thinking of a project...Research proving that autogenocide is absolutely real...I trained myself to be a pro se litigant and I didn't do it half way.

More later, I'll be receptive to ideas of what kind of options might be available to us, if they are indeed available in some pretended "Court of law" US? International? One of the two used as getting into the reak court of public opinion?

Inj short, is there some way, even if i am about as poor as a man can get, that i can use my legal skills to stop this murder?

I'll post a few links that show what the scope of the evidence that might be available and a link or two to some legal documents i have constructed and filedm , hopefully later tonight if I haven't been banned by that time for being accident prone!!!

:)

Peace,
love to ya'll, resistance to them
Dane

Back
Top Bottom