This seems worth watching. I like that there is a name for it. Gives the public something easy to remember.

Is there a VAIDS epidemic coming soon? That's "Vaccine Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome," the breakdown of human immune systems by vaccine, or "immuno-erosion."

1638892047200.png

I want to give this man a hug for being a completely straightforward and common sense talking individual. He and his colleague see inconsistencies in the figures and want to make sure the public know about it. Well some of us are listening to you Professor and we totally agree. I expect the video will be expunged soon but I hope it has made its mark. Judging by the comments below the video it is making an impression.
Their reasoning makes sense but there is no way to prove their suspicions. The gov. has all the details not they. But the wait time till you are classified as "vaxxed" and the time after which you are "no longer vaxxed" certainly is being used in theses numbers games in the UK. Well lets go a bit further, I bet a lot of countries are using this trick to hide "side effects" that are fatal.

Is the vax more dangerous for those with AFib?

AFib seems to have been epidemic for awhile now, and drug companies have produced concoctions that, in their advertising, name it and aim at it, but don't actually do anything about it, if I'm correct - they're just blood thinners to combat potential clots that can arise from the condition.

Healthline.com says, "Atrial fibrillation (AFib) is the most common type of arrhythmia, or abnormal heart rhythm. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), it’s estimated that AFib will affect 12.1 million peopleTrusted Source in the United States by 2030."

It seems to me that anyone with AFib should get automatic exemption from the jab.

Last edited:
Things are heating up in my country. Media started talking about protest leaders inciting terorism and some ended in prison awaiting court or ended in police stations for informative talk but in other words it is intended to scare them, but this I see will only add fuel to fire and more will rebel.

One guy that I know that was armourer for awhile at the shooting range club I am memeber and regulary visit informed me that on telegram there are groups of preppers that want to organise because they are against vaccination of children and think the things will go worse and there will be hunger, etc. Yes, they intend to vaccinate children age 5 to 12 and will make decision before Christmas and if it goes in effect it could get bloody real quickly I think based on social media articles comments. He is mostly informed and said he also partly read C s transcripts. He said I should join a group called Knight but asked is it safe from infiltration and he said rightly nothing is safe today, so I decided to wait and lo and behold day later it was said on news when they talked about protest leaders inciting terrorism and there being so called expert terrorism shill interview that radicals communicate and organise on social networks and that one group so called Knights are those with military equipment and knowledge.

I then asked him and he said he left the group that morning because I mentioned infiltration and next day deleted account because he became concerned. Telegram has center in Dubai so also CIA proxy like native intel agencies. He said they are just preppers that had enough that created three groups: healers, growers and knights and there was never talk about attacking government and it was as I see all media lies and manipulation. But he also said they are normal people there but there is no discernment and it is easy to infiltrate such groups, but that there is also lot of fear and panic. Either way a good time to be making connections for future because you only can survive with community in a long run.

There is also organised referendum against covid pass so I went to sign it but have no hope it will change anything because they do not uphold Constitution or other laws but many people are against it, probably half or more of all population I would say that are now looked as potential terrorists, so have nothing to lose by signing it.

My mother and I where lucky and managed to get doctor certificate that we had corona based on that my sister tested positive, because you can get it if someone you live with got it and you are probable case but you did not test, and our doctor is well intended. It will last me 6 months and it is more then enough I think until shtf and if I have to enforce pass or something more I am taking sick leave.

On the job I rearly wear mask and mostly nobody says anything and from what I saw mostly everbody wears one, but yesterday shift boss said that if superiors see us without mask we will write report and I said no problem I will write three on which she said I also then get reprimand on which I said you do what you have to do and I ll do what I have to, she trying to incite remorse and guilt while only looking for her ass. Everybody else there was looking suprised, and I was thinking what are you suprised you robots, go jump from building if someone orders you.

The Nuremberg code is just a piece of paper.

5b97cda2535adb5154ddfaee157dd42c.jpg

How the psychos really hate those g.d. pieces of paper!

Judge Blocks Biden's Nationwide Vax Mandate For Federal Contractors

"The Biden administration suffered yet another blow on Tuesday after a federal judge in Georgia blocked a nationwide vaccine mandate requiring employees of federal contractors to be vaccinated."

Humm...

Sherif Zaki, a legendary disease detective at CDC, dies at 65

Current and former CDC officials spoke of a man with a unique ability to solve medical mysteries by studying tissues for the signatures of the infectious agent at play. “He really was kind of the secret weapon for a lot of what was done at CDC on emerging diseases,” said James LeDuc, who recently retired as director of the Galveston National Laboratory at the University of Texas Medical Branch.

“He had this knowledge that will be difficult to replace,” Rollin said.

Back
Top Bottom