True sadistical psychopatic elation emotions from Canada PM, Justin Trudeau in his speach, about vaccinating children. The same behavioral patterns, one can also see by "performances" of dr. "F(r)au(d)cy and the lunatic (hells)Gates, when speaking of jabbing the most vulnerable ones, children. Their narrative is full of enthusiasm and excitement, like when small kids are expecting candies or Santa Claus with presents. No concern or worries to be shown. It is unbelievable, how people, parents and relatives doesn't see and recognise the signals.

Yep, they really don't see it. I just found out that my neighbor has already vaccinated her 6- and 8-year-old children. This is a parent who is absolutely committed to healthy eating, prides herself on never allowing her kids to have any junk food, processed or anything GMO, and yet she thought this was a great thing to have done. I gotta admit, this one hit me in the gut with sadness and frustration, I KNOW these children, and I fear for them. It's been hard enough to watch all the adults get vaxxed, but at least they made their own choice to do so. But these kids never had a choice, that has been taken from them.

Protests in Croatia are highjacked.

Article about it is on hr.sott Uhićeni "organizatori" prosvjeda protiv covid-potvrda: Sumnjiči ih se za poticanje na terorizam -- Sott.net

Yesterday the government and the police arrested 5 people on charges of publicly inciting terrorism.
Now those people are called "the organizers of the protest" by most of MSM in Croatia.

The truth is what you can see at the beginning of the article above (translation with Google):

----
Although the leading media portray the detainees as stars or leaders of the protests, things are not so black and white:
By the way, Franciskovic came to the public's attention with his recent speech at the protest against covid-confirmations, after which he took part of the protesters from the main square of Zagreb to HRT, where they were intercepted by police. However, judging by the theses of some of the protesters and organizers of the protest, Franciskovic also stormed the protest . Recently, protesters testified on social media that Franciskovic had recently arrived in front of a bus with a group of young men, when the protest had practically already begun. Breaking into the bus a bit robustly, Franciskovic demanded a microphone to give a speech at that large gathering, and as no one even had a plan for him and his speech, so there was a conflict between him and the people who worked on the bus to organize the protest. Well-known activist and religious teacher Ivan Pokupec has publicly confirmed on social media that Franciskovic suddenly stormed the Zagreb protest rally.

At one point, a journalist from Priznajem.hr stops me and says in a panic: "Pokupec, call someone! The Franciskovics are trying to start a riot!" I go there and see a dozen kids in puberty, some of whom are in the military dressed, and some prominent 'happy', yelled and insisted that the Francišković do the talking.
The police with curiosity observes, as if eager to go kick things so that everything that for years they train - and they had no one to try it on - they put it into practice on this skinny youth.
Thank God, the situation is calming down," Pokupec wrote.
Furthermore, the portal Logično reports that Franciskovic "barely got the word out of the protest organizers". Although this portal praises the actions of Franciskovic, we see that he actually plays into the hands of authorities with his actions.

Authorities appear to be using dubious characters, such as Franciskovic, to discredit the protests as a whole, although the vast majority of protesters do not accept the extreme views held by Franciskovic.

See also: The organizer of Saturday's protest is retiring, here's what happened: Already after 30 min. problems started ... ʼ
However, as you have probably noticed, there have been tendencies of some speakers who do not fit into a peaceful and dignified gathering. This morning I was contacted by Andrija Klarić, a man who practically organized yesterday's protest and everything that preceded it. Klarić is visibly disappointed, he says that the protest was taken over by people who should not have spoken at all, contrary to his plan. After all, he has decided to retire from social media and says the fight will continue on his own. I convey what he told me.
-----

Today there are more protests and a small part of them - around 50 protesters - moved in front of the County Court to protest against arrests and announced that they would overthrow the Government on December 18!

So, that is the way how you demonize once peaceful and justice demanding protests, that is now being pictured as protests of pro-muslim crazy terrorists (Franciskovic above wrote a book about muslims in Croatia and was detained in a psychiatric hospital before), and are being condemned in the eyes of the public as a tin-foil-hat-wearing-flat-earthers-slash-antivaxxers who want to overthrow the gouvernment - psyops is doing their jobs perfectly.

Sad....

Mr Rayner warned that without at least doubling the current funding, the NHS will not be able to tackle the “trauma timebomb”, which could have potentially fatal consequences for those suffering with long-term PPSD.
Meanwhile, Tahir Hussain, a senior vascular surgeon at Northwick Park Hospital in Harrow, said he has seen a significant rise in cases where he works.

He said: “I’ve seen a big increase in in my practice. Far younger patients are being admitted and requiring surgical and medical intervention than prior to the pandemic.
“I believe many of these cases are a direct result of the increased stress and anxiety levels caused from the effects of PPSD.
“We also have evidence that some patients have died at home from conditions such as pulmonary embolism and myocardial infarction. I believe this is related to many people self-isolating at home with no contact with the outside world and dying without getting the help they needed.”
PPSD is a mental health condition induced by the pandemic.

Wow! And people will believe this? Blood clots and heart attacks from a mental health condition induced by the pandemic?

I'm watching the pathologists' conference right now and the results are absolutely staggering. Prof. Lang has said it: Everybody is corrupt, the whole system. Prof. Schirmacher, who gave the suggestion for the autopsy of the vaccinated and himself autopsied 40 corpses in this regard, has done an about-face and is now "loyal to the government". Also the medical results concerning the connection between death and vaccination could be proved. One important factor is that aspiration was not performed. What great people who are doing this work here without fear ❤️

I guess, now they really lost all conection to reality and released all breaks, and want the hell to swallow this planet openly. If this doesn't drive at least half European population on the streets, with giljotines, than the war is lost...

An adopted resolution by the Council of Europe was made/passed on the 27th of January:

Covid-19 vaccines: ethical, legal and practical considerations
Resolution 2361 (2021)

"7.3.1 ensure that citizens are informed that the vaccination is not mandatory and that no one is under political, social or other pressure to be vaccinated if they do not wish to do so;

7.3.2 ensure that no one is discriminated against for not having been vaccinated, due to possible health risks or not wanting to be vaccinated;"

Yet, they still discriminate and all those that are unvaccinated are still under political pressure to vaccinate.

Source: https://pace.coe.int/en/files/29004/html

For me, the most frightening thing is the discovery of zombie people, among whom until now I have lived, worked with, enjoyed, talked with. It was only after vaccination began that the vetting of those who have any knowledge of the world they live in, who can sense that something is wrong with vaccines, began. Wild animals are guided by instinct, smell and taste and food packed with chemicals simply does not taste good to them and they will not eat it.
It is shocking to see local doctors urging people to vaccinate in small towns and I have experienced this in my own town in southern Poland. People should not be surprised that they believe this propaganda since doctors represent a certain authority for these people and people count on their opinion. It turned out what I have known for a long time, that at least since the color revolution in 1989, thousands of people have been trained at medical universities who have never been guided by science, reason, who are not able to think independently and draw logical conclusions.

General practitioners are not and have not been able to isolate the virus, examine vaccine preparations, their composition, content and long-term effects on their own because they have never been taught this, they do not have access to laboratories and equipment and, above all, because they are the ones who treat diseases. They are mostly taught that for a sore leg the red tablet from company x, for a sore throat the blue tablet from company y, for joints and knees the yellow tablet from company z. So why should I believe a man in a white coat who learns from another man in a white coat what a great product a vaccine is and not so much recommends but often forces patients to inject it. These doctors should be treated like targeted killers, because they would just as well recommend injecting their patients with Domestos if it was called Astra Zeneca or Pfizer, and other bribed doctors would tell them it was the elixir of immortality. These people have no basic knowledge of either viruses, modes of transmission, or ways to prevent virus-borne diseases, and have forgotten everything they learned in school and college. Doctors who are brave enough to warn others about the consequences of vaccination on youtube videos, facebook or other channels are being deprived of the right to practice their profession (Dr. Hubert Czerniak, Dr. Anna Martynowska, Dr. Jerzy Jaskowski) by the self-proclaimed medical self-government where, of course, bribed and useful idiots rule. Since the announcement of the alleged pandemic there hasn't been a single public debate, not a single serious discussion in any media broadcasted nationwide, there are "gurus" who appear alternately in all possible media and announce that vaccines are miraculous, that if you don't vaccinate you will die and that they will advise the Prime Minister to make another lockdown because the 4th, 5th, 6th wave is coming etc. It happened on Facebook that legitimate questions were asked to these people, but the answers were along the lines of: you are not a doctor, therefore I will not discuss with you the legitimacy of taking the preparations.

I work for a multinational company related to the automotive industry (1400 employees) and I see the behavior of vaccinated and unvaccinated people on a daily basis. Everyone obligatorily wears a mask for 8 hours (except offices of course, in the production area it is obligatory), disinfects hands with spirit, frequently washes temperature measurements at the entrance gate, additionally during work (temporarily suspended), persistent encouraging to vaccinate all employees, attempts by the management to find out who is vaccinated and who is not. Eventually, an anonymous survey was conducted among the staff and they were shocked, because about 50% of the employees said that they would not be vaccinated at all, nor did they plan to do so.
The Plant Manager at age 66 was personally seen opening the door to his office several times with his elbow, and last year he squeezed into the vaccination line with I don't know which product. Last year the plant was shut down for 2 months and only about 40 people including myself were working, it was close to being out of business if it wasn't for government financial assistance.
My ex-boss, who is 63 years old, asks me every time when I will be vaccinated and never shakes hands, which used to be considered rude (men in Poland who know each other greet each other once a day by shaking hands and it has been like that for many, many years).
He once asked me if I would like to feel safe by taking a miraculous preparation, but I told him that I feel safe without taking it, to which he looked as if I was an idiot, he was surprised, and I laughed out loud.
This man leads a team of about 200 people and is financially well off, but as you can see having money and power does not go hand in hand with wisdom and objective knowledge.
I have known many of these people for 24 years and I can see how they became distrustful towards those who were not vaccinated, how arguments over masks broke out, how they stopped participating and organizing trips, integration meetings, not only through prohibitions, but through mutual distrust and hostility.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

For me, the most frightening thing is the discovery of zombie people, among whom until now I have lived, worked with, enjoyed, talked with. It was only after vaccination began that the vetting of those who have any knowledge of the world they live in, who can sense that something is wrong with vaccines, began. Wild animals are guided by instinct, smell and taste and food packed with chemicals simply does not taste good to them and they will not eat it.
It is shocking to see local doctors urging people to vaccinate in small towns and I have experienced this in my own town in southern Poland. People should not be surprised that they believe this propaganda since doctors represent a certain authority for these people and people count on their opinion. It turned out what I have known for a long time, that at least since the color revolution in 1989, thousands of people have been trained at medical universities who have never been guided by science, reason, who are not able to think independently and draw logical conclusions.

General practitioners are not and have not been able to isolate the virus, examine vaccine preparations, their composition, content and long-term effects on their own because they have never been taught this, they do not have access to laboratories and equipment and, above all, because they are the ones who treat diseases. They are mostly taught that for a sore leg the red tablet from company x, for a sore throat the blue tablet from company y, for joints and knees the yellow tablet from company z. So why should I believe a man in a white coat who learns from another man in a white coat what a great product a vaccine is and not so much recommends but often forces patients to inject it. These doctors should be treated like targeted killers, because they would just as well recommend injecting their patients with Domestos if it was called Astra Zeneca or Pfizer, and other bribed doctors would tell them it was the elixir of immortality. These people have no basic knowledge of either viruses, modes of transmission, or ways to prevent virus-borne diseases, and have forgotten everything they learned in school and college. Doctors who are brave enough to warn others about the consequences of vaccination on youtube videos, facebook or other channels are being deprived of the right to practice their profession (Dr. Hubert Czerniak, Dr. Anna Martynowska, Dr. Jerzy Jaskowski) by the self-proclaimed medical self-government where, of course, bribed and useful idiots rule. Since the announcement of the alleged pandemic there hasn't been a single public debate, not a single serious discussion in any media broadcasted nationwide, there are "gurus" who appear alternately in all possible media and announce that vaccines are miraculous, that if you don't vaccinate you will die and that they will advise the Prime Minister to make another lockdown because the 4th, 5th, 6th wave is coming etc. It happened on Facebook that legitimate questions were asked to these people, but the answers were along the lines of: you are not a doctor, therefore I will not discuss with you the legitimacy of taking the preparations.

I work for a multinational company related to the automotive industry (1400 employees) and I see the behavior of vaccinated and unvaccinated people on a daily basis. Everyone obligatorily wears a mask for 8 hours (except offices of course, in the production area it is obligatory), disinfects hands with spirit, frequently washes temperature measurements at the entrance gate, additionally during work (temporarily suspended), persistent encouraging to vaccinate all employees, attempts by the management to find out who is vaccinated and who is not. Eventually, an anonymous survey was conducted among the staff and they were shocked, because about 50% of the employees said that they would not be vaccinated at all, nor did they plan to do so.
The Plant Manager at age 66 was personally seen opening the door to his office several times with his elbow, and last year he squeezed into the vaccination line with I don't know which product. Last year the plant was shut down for 2 months and only about 40 people including myself were working, it was close to being out of business if it wasn't for government financial assistance.
My ex-boss, who is 63 years old, asks me every time when I will be vaccinated and never shakes hands, which used to be considered rude (men in Poland who know each other greet each other once a day by shaking hands and it has been like that for many, many years).
He once asked me if I would like to feel safe by taking a miraculous preparation, but I told him that I feel safe without taking it, to which he looked as if I was an idiot, he was surprised, and I laughed out loud.
This man leads a team of about 200 people and is financially well off, but as you can see having money and power does not go hand in hand with wisdom and objective knowledge.
I have known many of these people for 24 years and I can see how they became distrustful towards those who were not vaccinated, how arguments over masks broke out, how they stopped participating and organizing trips, integration meetings, not only through prohibitions, but through mutual distrust and hostility.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

I feel you bro.

I also live in Poland, a country that right now - comparing to the western countries - is quite free from covid craziness, but I'm observing what's happening in other places in the world and I'm getting more and more scared. I really thought that it won't get this far, i thought it's impossible for them to make covid shots mandatory. But judging from what we all see now - it's happening. I think that it will happen soon in Germany and Austria, and that in will happen someday in Poland too. What do we do then? What are we gonna do? Just take the jab? Or I don't know, sign out of life?

Do you think we have a chance to fight? Do we have enough soldiers? I think we are not even close to have enough. By observing people I can only see those who believe in the official narracy and those who simply don't care - if vaccines are mandatory, they will get a jab, if not, they are too lazy to go and do that etc. And I think that's the majority of unvaccinated people here in Poland. They are not our allies. I have a lot of friends who think like that and honestly - I feel so powerless and frustrated. No hope.

I really have no idea why in Poland our president said that it's impossible to make jabs mandatory, while on the other hand our prime minister and minister of health said that they want to make it mandatory. These people just don't make any sense.

I turned on the news today and I almost got a tumor. They want people to hate each other so bad. To fight with each other - vaxxed with unvaxxed. The amount of lies is just overwhelming.

What's the future gonna bring us?

I don't know why I wrote this, I think I just wanted to let it all out right now.
Stay strong, you all. We're all in this together.

FWIW - Source :-)
Image0512512021-down.png

FRONTAL LOBES MISSING?

Vietnam

120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Thanh Hoa CDC director Luong Ngoc Truong said the province has stopped using the current vaccine batch. "We still have other batches, also Pfizer vaccines, so we will continue vaccinating the children," he said.

Federal judge strikes down DOD claim that Pfizer’s EUA “vaccine” and Comirnaty are “interchangeable”

EUA DRUGS CANNOT BE MANDATED UNDER U.S. LAW

As explained by The Defender, EUA products are considered experimental under U.S. law. This means that they cannot be mandated, and everyone has the right to refuse them.

“?he Nuremberg Code, as well as federal law, provide that no human being can be forced to participate in a medical experiment,” The Defender further reported.

1638665887892.png
I saw this on reddit, and yes, its true.
Again the damage of the vaccine is orders larger than the damage of the virus.
Kelly sums it up good, and i put some more info after.
1638660299839.png
The Atlantic article : Hendra is a deadly virus that is endemic in Australia and is spread by bats. Since the first documented outbreak in horses in 1994, Hendra has killed 102 of the animals. It kills people, too: On seven occasions, it has crossed from sick horses to the veterinarians and other professionals attending them, leading to four excruciating deaths. For the last six years, the animal-pharmaceutical company Zoetis—previously a Pfizer subsidiary—has sold a vaccine called Equivac to prevent horses from contracting the virus.//

Scientists at the Australian Animal Health Laboratory in Geelong, near Melbourne, one of the country’s highest-level biosecurity laboratories, soon isolated a never-before-seen paramyxovirus—the virus family that includes measles and canine distemper—from the horse tissue. They christened it Hendra. When the outbreak finally waned, at least 20 horses had been infected and 13 of them had died or were so sick they had to be euthanized.

Researchers eventually determined that flying foxes, a large fruit bat common around Brisbane, were the natural reservoir for the disease. Based on the four human deaths, Hendra’s fatality rate equals or exceeds that of Ebola. Unlike Ebola, however, Hendra is not highly contagious: Horses only cough in the final stages of infection, and human-to-human transmission has never been documented. But if the virus mutates, it could spread beyond Australia’s shores and become the next global plague. Nipah, a closely related virus from flying foxes in Southeast Asia, is already considered a pandemic threat because of its ability to spread from person to person. A Nipah outbreak that struck India in May killed 13 people, bringing that virus’s death toll to 196 people since 2001.
In 2011, after Hendra killed 24 more Australian horses, veterinarians and horse owners clamored for a solution. The president of the Thoroughbred Breeders Queensland Association suggested in a newspaper op-ed that the state should consider culling bats. “It is no different to culling kangaroos to protect farming land, or netting sharks to protect swimmers,” he wrote. “When human lives are at stake these types of measures need to be taken.”

Others thought a vaccine was the answer. Building off work conducted by the U.S. military to fight Nipah, Australian scientists pursued several vaccination strategies. They posited that a horse vaccine, rather than a human one, would have a larger commercial market and would be able to meet regulatory approval more quickly, while also achieving the goal of preventing the infection from spilling over into people.
Early results from the trial were promising: Seven horses given the vaccine proved impervious to infection. The government fast-tracked its release in November 2012, allowing Zoetis to market it under a so-called minor-use permit, which required veterinarians to administer it in order to collect safety and efficacy data. Now, there’s no question that it works. Since the 2012 release, 20 horses have died of Hendra. None of them were vaccinated.//

To date, the Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority has recorded 918 probable or possible vaccine reactions from the half-million doses of vaccine that have been administered, a figure that places it among the safest vaccines sold. These reactions range from mild swelling and muscle stiffness to colic. Seven horse deaths are “possibly” associated with the vaccine.

(I did not find any proof of the spreading by bats. )

"It is expensive, but what is the cost of a human life? It is a no-brainer to get them vaccinated."
QUEENSLAND INQUIRY
On 25 February 2016 the Queensland Legislative Assembly agreed to a motion that the "Agriculture and Environment Committee inquire into and report on the Hendra virus (HeV) EquiVacc® vaccine and its use by veterinary surgeons in Queensland".
"The APVMA, Zoetis and the AVA have argued that the levels of adverse reactions to the HeV vaccine are low and well within the normal acceptable range. The APVMA has reported only seven deaths of horses 'possibly' linked and no deaths 'probably' linked to vaccinations to date," the report tabled in parliament said.
"Despite these statistics, many horse owners are adamant that adverse reactions to the vaccine are more prevalent and under-reported (by vets to Zoetis to APVMA, and then reported by APVMA), and that vets and Zoetis have clear vested interests in not reporting adverse reactions."
The committee's own survey of horse deaths highlighted challenges with adverse event reporting. They decided not to recommend legislation to make the Hendra virus vaccine mandatory.

Case claims vaccine maker overstated Hendra virus risk​

"The vaccine is safe, effective and fully approved by Australia's highly regarded regulator. Since 2012, Australian veterinarians have administered hundreds of thousands of vaccinations, including to some of the most expensive racehorses in the world. Vaccination protects horses and everyone who comes into contact with them. The action has no merit."
The class action, that has 130 people or more joined to it, conducted by LHD lawyers, also alleges a number of severe reactions to the vaccine have occurred in horses.The vaccine sold as Equivac HeV was developed by the CSIRO and has full approval from the APVMA. The vaccine must be administered by a veterinarian. It follows a pattern of an initial vaccination, followed a few weeks later by a second vaccination, another one six months later and then a booster every year. The cost for each vial of vaccine is about $50, plus vet costs, which could be as high as $200 per vaccination.//
Zoetis stated: 'Vaccine Safety Update: analysis of the first 25,500 doses administered to horses have shown a low adverse reaction rate, with no serious or life threatening reactions involved. 0.22 per cent adverse reaction rate to date'//

The lead applicant is Rachael Abbott.
She claims that JBS told her the horse need to be vaccinated for Hendra virus. The claim alleges after the first vaccination "Primetime had suffered an injection site reaction, oedema, pain and Pyrex/a and became depressed and touch sensitive after the administration of the HeV injection. She experienced swelling in her joints and over kidneys, pale or white gums, rapid breathing, weight loss, disorientation and was stiff in her movements. As a result of this, Primetime required four months of veterinary care." She said her $30,000 horse could not be sold.
"The Applicant was directed to allow but refused to have any further injections administered to her horses and as a result her employment was terminated on 20 March 2015."

“This is a new vaccine and no vet is able to tell us whether its markers will be passed on to our foals via a vaccinated parent,” said Mr McDonald. “This is why we don’t vaccinate our breeding stock at this time. There have also been reports of fertility problems in vaccinated animals.

Under pharmaceutical laws new trial vaccines can be administered under a special ‘minor use’ permit to be used reactively during an outbreak, however before a vaccine can be used more broadly and proactively it must first go through full clinical trials to identify side effects.
Zoetis’ claims that the virus is contracted by horses from bats is also challenged, following the results of their own clinical trials where the live virus was not contracted by any horses including:

• placing horse and cats in a confined space with Hendra infected bats;
  • pumping infected bat urine down the horse’s nose, and
  • being unable to infect horses with blood from infected bats and for the purposes of trialling the product, horses had to be infected with a synthetic form of Hendra.

Zoetis allege that because bats carry Hendra and horses contracted the virus in an area where bats were present, the bats therefore transmitted the virus to horses.
However, the CSIRO have provided advice that there was no scientific connection between Hendra carried by bats and the infection of horses.
LHD Lawyers argue that this was not the case with the Hendra vaccine, that following the use during the outbreak, Zoetis then aggressively marketed the vaccine for all horses in Australia in breach of the licencing and without proper clinical trials to identify side effects.
Chris Barry QC, senior counsel described the logic of Zoetis as syllogism and alleges that because the virus is carried by other species, they ignore the possibility that the infections could have occurred from another source.
The class action also makes 23 claims of misleading and deceptive conduct by Zoetis including Hendra kills more veterinarians than any other cause and there was a risk of humans contracting the disease outside the area of the outbreak.

Treatments for a Hendra vaccine allergy are supportive in nature as there is no cure for this condition. Medications such as antihistamines, NSAIDS, and steroids are usually given to help with inflammation and fever. Also, fluid and oxygen therapy may be used if needed.

Ahh Fauci..
Human antibody protects monkeys from Hendra virus in study
All African green monkeys infected with Hendra virus completely recovered after receiving treatment with a human antibody, according to a study by researchers from the National Institutes of Health (NIH)//
Anthony S. Fauci, MD, said in the release, "This is an important research advance that illustrates how scientific discoveries emerge through a steady stepwise process, and how our investment in research on countermeasures for biodefense and emerging infectious diseases can help global preparedness efforts."

So, there is a way to save the fearful veterinarians from a certain death, somebody should tell them?
Nahh, then vaxxing all those horses is not necessary any more.

Last edited:
FRONTAL LOBES MISSING?

Vietnam

120 children hospitalized, province suspends Pfizer vaccine batch

Thanh Hoa CDC director Luong Ngoc Truong said the province has stopped using the current vaccine batch. "We still have other batches, also Pfizer vaccines, so we will continue vaccinating the children," he said.

And that following sentence was just… wtf worthy; storing the suspected batch which injured children - but hey, we can then still use it… on other groups.

So, we are back to the Wicked Wild Waccine West… kind of like what we did 110 years ago: anything goes.

I am just overwhelmed about where “medicine” and the respect for life and the living have gone.

Speechless.

The suspended batch would be put into storage and could be used later for other groups like adults, Truong added.

Back
Top Bottom