The new broad testing requirements for work in Germany have unintended positive consequences:

"Covid passports in the workplace were a mistake. Now the unvaxxed at the testing centers can see that they're not alone, but many."

"This is going to spur resistance, knowing that they are many."

"Can only confirm. In this week of getting tested, I've had more conversations with people in the queue than at my job for the last two years."

"Tons of colleagues in the testing area. I really thought that as an unvaxxed person I was in the minority!"

"The unvaxxed can meet, exchange and network. They can perceive that there are plenty of likeminded people in all age groups. That gives motivation. Keep it up!"

"Immediately I saw 3 neighbours and 2 former colleagues. They represented a broad demographic of the population. The only ones I didn't see are bomber jackets and skinheads."

"A friend of mine went to the testing center and she decided that next time she should dress a bit better. It's like Tinder with preselection!"

"I'm amazed how many at my workplace are 'one of us'. An own goal for the government!"
This certainly is the "unintended consequence" of doing these tests. The same goes for mass protests. People meeting and exchanging information, something that in "Normal Time" they would not have done. This may also expose the lie of how many are actually clot-shot.
From my limited circle of people willing to talk I know of 3 heart attacks (1 death) and one brain issue (stroke like structures seen on a MRI scan). People-to-People contact is the most valuable means of information sharing, as compared to reading or watching.
It does look like testing is the excuse for lockdowns and vaccinations. However, as more people in Australia get the vaccine, they need to reduce testing, or people are going to start asking.... "Why aren't these vaccines working?"
Will see how creatively they will navigate this but I suspect it will be full throttle forward unless ... BLM level of activity happens. If that happens it may be the point beyond which there is no way to get the Genie back in the bottle. Will see.

Every one of those protests, no matter where in the world, is expanding the circle of people who know they are right. That physical contact has got to be a very grounding experience, letting the person know that they are not alone and the struggle is a worthy one.

On the BS Front. I suspect they need this Botswana Bug for when the children are effected by the clot-shot. Rising deaths etc. will be blamed on this ghost virus. The use of alarming terms is glaring,

- number of mutations ( 101 Biology says "that is what they do")
- evade our immune response ("We need help fast Pfizer !!!!")
- even more transmissible ("Is there no end to it's powers ?)
Shall we help them,
- now able to penetrate walls
- requiring 5 additional boosters
- mask will not do, stay in your basement

Last edited:
Guadeoupe again.
One more quick clip among the numerous demonstrations worldwide, but, if you compare with the majority of demonstrations in our occidental countries, it's out of comparison. Like if you would make a ranking in term of power that is unleashed from a demonstration, let's say that if the occidental countries demonstrations raise to an average of 100 of power, this one from Guadeloupe is 5x higer, they are united ! Do you see how they walk in unison ? Like when you see thousand of birds making figures in the sky, it's a bit the same kind of feeling, but here, amplified by a common determination. It's astonishing and also heartwarming.
They are teaching the world how to protest !

Note that I posted this here only to give hope, strenght, trust and courage to all here - we could fill the thread with demonstration clips around the world everyday but this would be useless noise/posts.

We are stuck in a time loop.

View attachment 51814
Yep, just happened to flip past CNN where the ticker on screen displayed - “New mutant variant rattles global markets” My partner and I are eye rolling heavily. Her first response was they’re only reporting this to scare parents into getting their kids vaxxed - so true IMO. Thankful she’s not bought into this tragedy ‘cause that would make this whole ride much more difficult.

Seems we’re observing another convenient twist in the narrative for those of us with eyes to see and ears to hear… 🕵🏻‍♂️:flowers:

¡Gracias por tus comentarios! Eché un vistazo al primer artículo de "verificación de hechos" (utilizando la traducción de Google) y parece que están negando la afirmación de "vacunas que inducen el cáncer", que en realidad suena como una posibilidad demasiado conspirativa, similar a "el virus no existe ", o esa corona se propaga por 5G.

Dado que en este momento no es posible obtener una traducción de lo que esta "enfermera" realmente está diciendo, es muy posible que haya un intento deliberado de enturbiar las aguas y presentar a los "anti-vacunas" bajo una luz loca.

También es interesante que no nieguen que los políticos reciban una "vacuna salina", que es algo que en realidad podría ser cierto. En lugar de eso, por supuesto, el énfasis está en una historia intencionalmente "demasiado allá afuera".

También es posible que me falte algo por no conocer el idioma.

En general, debemos prestar atención a la información que proviene de cualquier "lado". Es cierto lo que dice el segundo artículo que apareció en los sitios y canales rusos contra la vacunación, y desafortunadamente tenemos muchas personas que simplemente corren con cualquier información que se les presente, y solo proporciona combustible a aquellos que quieren pintar "el anti-vacunas "bajo una luz" totalmente loca ".
Yo vi el video hace dias, es la directora de un importante hospital esloveno, dimitio a causa de lo que dice en el video, dice que los viales estan numerados por lotes, los lotes que comienzan en 01 son placebos, los que comienzan en 02 contienen arm y los que comienzan en 03 provocan cancer a los dos años aproximadamente, tambien asegura que todas las personas importantes como politicos o grandes magnates se vacunavan con el lote 01 ya que tenian instrucciones de hacerlo asi.

Have a look at this analysis of US vax injuries as a function of time and batch #:

Patterns of Deployment of Toxic Covid Vaccine Batches

What this analysis shows is that the vax producers are coordinated at a high level for experimental purposes. Different batches of varying toxicity are deployed by each manufacturer in different time periods so that a rough dose/response curve can be generated across a probable (my guess) range of 1) minor or no reaction, 2) temporary debilitating, 3)permanently debilitating, and finally, 4) death. This certainly explains why the vax contents have not been defined – they are intentionally different.

The analysis presented at the above link is discussed/presented slowly so everyone can understand it. The conclusions are undeniable
Hmmm... I think this interesting especially as I was having similar thoughts a couple of days ago. What I find curious from the presentation is that Pfizer, moderna and J&J were so coordinated and in such a way that could be so easily uncovered?

Sorry for the multiple posts. Here's another one - if the PTB have access to technology we can't even dream off and if they are really looking to bring down the size of the population and create a prison planet branded as a green planet I would imagine they'd do the following.

• The vaccines will be of different profiles and how they get distributed will be determined using a super computer or advanced AI.
  • The AI or super computer will have done detailed population analysis, mapped out families, friends, acquittances etc in order to understand how information would travel by word of mouth. It'll have also mapped out people's susceptibility to propaganda and come up with an effective way to maximise this.
  • You'll then want to distribute your vaccines so as to maximise injuries / deaths in any given community whilst minimising the appearance of there being anything unusual happening. So you'd want to keep an eye on "word of mouth" and also what media, health agencies say (easier to do than controlling word of mouth). Social media will also be a problem and effective censoring schemes will have to be put in place. There's quite a lot of leaking that can happen via social media so this will be a thorn.
  • You'll also want to make sure that injuries and deaths are spread such that certain critical markers aren't activated all of a sudden e.g. public awareness. So some vaccines will have profiles for bringing about almost immediate death whilst others will be on a sliding scale for injuries or priming people for future injuries.
  • The boosters will be key and a part of the strategy in terms of activating injuries primed by earlier vaccines or bringing certain communities in line with other communities.
To run such a scheme you'll 100% need a very advanced AI that is able to churn through and process an unimaginable amount of information at a level of countries all the way down to communities. It'll need constant feedback and the ability to adjust strategy based on this feedback. It'll also need to produce actionable material for the PTB.

Is it possible? 🤔

People who tend to refuse to believe in the conspiracy because it's so grand always ask, "How can they pull it off so successfully over many countries, political systems and cultures?"

Well, I think if they have a good enough almost Godlike AI they can. Can such an AI exist in 4D? There's enough data stored in computer systems the world-over for an effective strategy to be designed by said AI and if the AI has the ability to learn and adjust then it's a done deal in my book. It basically becomes a race - you need to achieve a certain critical mass of injuries / deaths before public awareness occurs after which point you can bring in a more overt suppression strategy that essentially locks people as slaves and there's nothing they can do about it without dying. So the end position is a checkmate position on the population.

Screenshot_20211127-152358.png

These are the sorts of problems truckers have always run into, to some extent. But the federal vaccine mandate has created a new one.

"A lot of truck drivers are not vaccinated, and a lot of the big grocery stores, packaging plants, won't let unvaccinated drivers go in there," Tatum said.

There's also growing concern about a Biden administration policy set to go into effect in January that will require anyone crossing land borders into the U.S. - including truckers who have carried goods into Canada or Mexico and are on their way back - to be vaccinated.

Earlierier this week, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp met with leaders from the trucking industry to talk about solutions. Some ideas include lowering the age to get a commercial driver's license, removing unnecessary taxes or suspending the federal vaccine mandate.

Drivers say something's gotta give.

"I mean you can put all the bonuses out there that you want, but if you don't have a certain mindset of a driver out there to do it, it's useless," Tatum said.

Added his colleague, Parker: "The economy dies when trucks stop running."

In addition to all these industry pressures, drivers continue to cite a No.1 problem that affects them doing their job day-to-day: Disrespectful and dangerous drivers on the road.

The truckers said they're out there trying not to kill people, and other drivers swerving in and out of them doesn't help with their stress.

They ask everyone to give them room to do their job on the road.

Hmmm... I think this interesting especially as I was having similar thoughts a couple of days ago. What I find curious from the presentation is that Pfizer, moderna and J&J were so coordinated and in such a way that could be so easily uncovered?
It is surprising and not necessary if the data already exists in the vax injury database. Maybe there is another reason for separating the lots of known/expected damage.

I've pretty much given up on talking to people about stuff, except for the very few that I know are on the same page. Last week I mentioned, just in passing to an employee that I'd noticed the price on a food staple had doubled in the last few months at a store where we both shop. She told me not to worry, that she started stocking up on stuff way back when I started mentioning a need for doing so, then asked for advice on storage, canning...
Yesterday (Black Friday), I was out with my daughter when we saw an 18 wheeler and she mentioned not having seen one in quite a while. So we talked about various reasons. Then out of the blue she asks me if I know anything about Prion disease. Wow! Maybe there's hope.
We are watching Godless on Netflix, a short western series. There's an episode with a well isolated small pox epidemic. It gave us a chance to talk about beneficial vaccinations for horrible diseases with high mortality and no good treatments, like Rabies and Tetanus, for those at risk.

With the new scareiant now 'at large' (4 double vaccinated people), lets not forget a nod to the usual suspects working from the usual script:

Israel Simulates COVID-19 “War Game Omega Exercise” on November 11, 2021

Dozens of top officials took part in what Prime Minister Naftali Bennett called a COVID-19 war exercise on Thursday to gauge the country’s preparedness for the next wave of the pandemic.

“We are starting an unprecedented event here,” the prime minister said at the start of the exercise – “not only on an Israeli scale but on a global level. We are conducting a war exercise to prepare for a new variant that does not even exist yet.”

The “Omega Exercise,” as Bennett called it, was held in the format of a “war game,” the Prime Minister’s Office said. Bennett has regularly referred to the “Omega strain,” the next harmful COVID-19 variant that has not yet been discovered. A war game is a game of the mind; no physical exercises took place.

Bennett said that Israel has surfaced from the Delta wave without locking down, proving that “with proper management, the pandemic can be defeated.”

That they called this not existent variant Omega (end game) is likely irrelevant...

View attachment 51819

These are the sorts of problems truckers have always run into, to some extent. But the federal vaccine mandate has created a new one.

"A lot of truck drivers are not vaccinated, and a lot of the big grocery stores, packaging plants, won't let unvaccinated drivers go in there," Tatum said.

There's also growing concern about a Biden administration policy set to go into effect in January that will require anyone crossing land borders into the U.S. - including truckers who have carried goods into Canada or Mexico and are on their way back - to be vaccinated.

Earlierier this week, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp met with leaders from the trucking industry to talk about solutions. Some ideas include lowering the age to get a commercial driver's license, removing unnecessary taxes or suspending the federal vaccine mandate.

Drivers say something's gotta give.

"I mean you can put all the bonuses out there that you want, but if you don't have a certain mindset of a driver out there to do it, it's useless," Tatum said.

Added his colleague, Parker: "The economy dies when trucks stop running."

In addition to all these industry pressures, drivers continue to cite a No.1 problem that affects them doing their job day-to-day: Disrespectful and dangerous drivers on the road.

The truckers said they're out there trying not to kill people, and other drivers swerving in and out of them doesn't help with their stress.

They ask everyone to give them room to do their job on the road.

In the meantime the congestion in many ports around the world is not getting better.
In Long Beach there are still around 70 vessels waiting outside , but this is by no means the only port experiencing congestion , shipping lines in same cases doubled the capacity (i.e deployed more vessels to the trade) but without trucks to move the boxes out is a futile effort , goods are there ready to discharge , but no way to go alongside and start operations in a timely manner.

One of the issues is certainly lack of drivers , especially drivers with DG (Dangerous Goods ) license , dangerous goods can only stay in Terminal for a short amount of time (varying from 12 Hrs to 5 days in most ports ) depending what kind of commodity and for obvious reasons they have priority over other cargoes ,they must be moved out in the prescribed time.
I was actually surprised when I heard Biden talking about move to a 24 hrs operations in Los Angeles/Long Beach , as far as I know all terminals around the world are working on 24/7 (3 shifts of 8 hrs each) so seems strange to me that big Terminals like the ones mentioned are not working 24/7.
Another issue that I mentioned in a previous post is the "perishable goods" i.e fruit /vegetables that are carried inside reefer containers , if they stay too long they could go spoiled (is a bit like trying to put let's say avocados or broccoli in your fridge , certainly it will slow down the ripening process , but you cannot keep them in there for too long eventually they will spoil) so effort are made to trying and evacuate them first , but once again ,being nothing else than big fridges , reefer containers need to be always on power and terminals only have a limited "plugs" capacity so if nothing move out nothing can bu plugged in......

This it's only a rumor at the moment and not yet confirmed , however there are some reports concerning the Maritime Unions (in a couple of regions) cooking up some industrial actions which usual means strikes or "go slow " operations (so for example instead of moving the standard 30 containers per hr per crane , they could "go slow" and only do 20 /Hr) which means the delays will increase making a bad situation even worse. I really hope this is just a rumor , should however eventuate , it will be after the holidays , probably beginning of 2022 , here in Australia for example the Unions tried something like that last year around this period , but the media hammered them badly accusing them to ask for a salary increase while many fellows Australians lost their job due to the pandemic and to put in danger the Christmas sales thus damaging the economy....so they had to take a step back and call out the industrial action , they will not make the same mistake again.

Well , that's all from the shipping side at the moment...certainly is not fun...

In the meantime the congestion in many ports around the world is not getting better.

I keep hearing that the reason for the port congestion in California is that the ports banned all trucks made prior to 2015 (some "green" regulation), which is supposedly the vast majority of the trucks. I wonder if the explanation is really that simple.

On the economic level, it seems that new lockdowns and supply chain disruptions are supposed to create deflation in order to counter the already high inflation (caused by enormous money printing). Without these extra "deflation measures", the whole financial system would probably fall apart much sooner.

On the other hand, lockdowns and supply chain disruptions are destroying the actual economy. Which is then bought up for pennies on the dollar by companies like Blackrock and Vanguard, which already own about 20-30% of the US economy.

I keep hearing that the reason for the port congestion in California is that the ports banned all trucks made prior to 2015 (some "green" regulation), which is supposedly the vast majority of the trucks. I wonder if the explanation is really that simple.

On the economic level, it seems that new lockdowns and supply chain disruptions are supposed to create deflation in order to counter the already high inflation (caused by enormous money printing). Without these extra "deflation measures", the whole financial system would probably fall apart much sooner.

On the other hand, lockdowns and supply chain disruptions are destroying the actual economy. Which is then bought up for pennies on the dollar by companies like Blackrock and Vanguard, which already own about 20-30% of the US economy.
Not really sure if the explanation could be the banning of trucks made before 2015 , I mean it could be a factor , but for example ,inside a terminal there are quite a lot of buses (for various services) , forklifts , straddlers etc ..and not all of them are electrical or new (some ports introduced or planning to introduce electric vehicles in their premises , but not sure how far they are with the implementation) to substitute a fleet of forklifts, straddlers etc is an expensive exercise...
For sure a couple of years ago new IMO regulations stipulated that all vessels have to use fuel with lower sulfur content especially when alongside in order to improve "air quality" , so could well be that some terminals try to ban "old " trucks for the same reason...

A world inquiring about the origins of SARS-CoV-2 has been met with repeated antipathy and lack of cooperation on the part of the Chinese Communist Party. Consequently, any speculation that the CCP concealed the presence of SARS-CoV-2 prior to December 2019 must be researched through an examination of corroborating yet circumstantial evidence. Inference which may be ascertained only through prosecution along a series of must-answer critical questions.​

The Chinese Communist Party owes the entire world restitution for its negligent handling and release of a virus which they fully understood could be deployed as a weapon of war. A virus which has destroyed human rights, worldwide economies, and furthermore resulted in over 5 million deaths globally to date.​

How do we infer that the Chinese Communist Party both reacted to and concealed the existence of SARS-CoV-2 as far back as March 2018? There is a critical path of query and dependency necessary and sufficient in prosecuting this problem from a deductive perspective. The questions which compose this pathway are exhibited in detail within this article. To summarize in advance, the critical arguments within this article involve eight key avenues of consilient inference:

1. The mismatch in timing of Chinese SARS-CoV-2 B.1 and B.1.617.2 variant global rates of spread.
  2. The conclusive evidence of both risk and culpability that SARS-CoV-2 was released (not zoonotic) from a Chinese BSL gain-of-function lab (during a U.S. ‘pause’ in such research)
  3. The elevated rates of unidentified ‘flu’ in longitude E65-180 nations during 2018/19, matching geographic pathogenic history
  4. The observed footprint of Covid prior immunity in longitude E65-180 nations (up until Delta variant prior natural-immunity breakthrough infections)
  5. The genetics of SARS-CoV-2 itself, which strongly suggest an inception case date of March 2018
  6. The CCP’s social response to an unknown, which resulted in unprecedented CO2 ppm reductions during 2018/19
  7. The CCP’s reactive social disruption patterns exhibited during 2019
  8. The CCP’s Nelsonian knowledge of SARS-CoV-2 exhibited in December 2019, along with its concerted efforts to conceal critical information, databases, genomes, 174 index and inception case patient samples/profiles, and pertinent lab production logs.

This one brought to us by Tony Heller of Real Climate Science, so it's a bit off the beaten track. -But his research is next level for the average internet guy. (Can't embed video from 'newtube' so please see the linked page)

The fellow in the video tells us that there are apparently two sides of the human immune system, one which deals primarily with organs connected by blood vessels. -And the other which deals with air/surface-exposed parts of the body (including the lungs and gastrointestinal system). -Further, that these two systems essentially don't interact with each other.

He assures the viewer that vaccines administered under the skin into the muscle have no way of informing the lymphocytes responsible for protecting the lungs, and therefore the Covid vaccines are both missing their mark as well as introducing viral toxins to parts of the body they would never normally reach.

Tony Heller doesn't indicate who this man is, (Tony! Whatcha doing?), but it seems likely that he is an ophthalmologist as he is appealing to other eye doctors to file reports about vax-related blood clots in the eyes of their patients.

Back
Top Bottom