The contours of the COVID apocalypse are beginning to be revealed for all the world to see.

In the Waterloo, Ontario area between January-June 2021 there were 86 stillbirths, when the usual number is 5-6. At the Women and Children’s Hospital in Vancouver, there were 13 stillbirths in a 24 hour period.

In Scotland, an investigation has been launched into the spike in deaths of newborns, when 21 died in one month.
Another prediction here, along these lines.

Eye of the Storm

Update November 27 2021

Clarification on Australia's Northern Territory Scare

Info on the new variant and more

Eye of the Storm

Update November 27 2021

Clarification on Australia's Northern Territory Scare

Info on the new variant and more

SPOILER: At the end of the video it's explained how to exploit the LOOP HOLE in the vaccine mandate passport.

Have a look at this analysis of US vax injuries as a function of time and batch #:

Patterns of Deployment of Toxic Covid Vaccine Batches

What this analysis shows is that the vax producers are coordinated at a high level for experimental purposes. Different batches of varying toxicity are deployed by each manufacturer in different time periods so that a rough dose/response curve can be generated across a probable (my guess) range of 1) minor or no reaction, 2) temporary debilitating, 3)permanently debilitating, and finally, 4) death. This certainly explains why the vax contents have not been defined – they are intentionally different.

The analysis presented at the above link is discussed/presented slowly so everyone can understand it. The conclusions are undeniable

Argentina: Health pass implemented and mandatory Covid 19 vaccine analyzed

Carla Vizzotti, Argentina's Minister of Health, announced today the implementation of a "health pass for high-risk activities, mass events and in enclosed spaces, for those over 13 years of age", claiming as a requirement "that they have the complete scheme".

The official met with the health authorities of the 24 jurisdictions and it was agreed that each province would be in charge of applying the measure with the aim of encouraging the population to apply the vaccine against Covid-19. "We believe that it is an incentive for those who had been relaxed to come forward to get vaccinated," said Vizzotti.

Although the details of the new pass will be agreed between the Legal and Technical Secretariat of the Presidency and the provinces, the minister indicated that it is possible that the procedure will be carried out through the CuidAR application or "a PDF" that would be enabled by the Government.

In this context, the Board of Directors of the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Buenos Aires (UBA), which recommends that vaccines against Coronavirus should be compulsory for all the adult population of the country, have requested a meeting with the President of the Nation, Alberto Fernández, to argue their claim.

For his part, the Minister of Health of the province of Buenos Aires, Nicolás Kreplak, proposed to open the debate on the possibility of restricting the circulation of unvaccinated people. "It seems to me that the discussion is: either the vaccine is mandatory, or if there are a series of restrictions for those who are not vaccinated, who not only put themselves at risk but also put others at risk", expressed the official.

The "health pass" has been applied in European countries and has generated a wave of protests, since it discriminates against people who, for different reasons, refuse the inoculation of experimental gene vaccines in their bodies, preventing them, in the first instance, from accessing public places, but then, in many cases, also from attending their jobs, becoming an underhand form of compulsory vaccination, a reckless measure since the long-term adverse effects of the same are unknown.

or people are going to start asking.... "Why aren't these vaccines working?"

WOULD THEY EVER?

If they haven't been used their objective analytical mind in the last 18 months, I would make a guess, they don't have it.
Let's see: You have been told, that there is a deadly virus around and you have to stay home, wear useless masks, a test yourself vigorously. And yet, no bodies piled up, the millionaires still traveling with their private jets, and grandma still alive (she still has dementia bless her, she thinks the strangers coming to her house are her daughters.) There is no more smoke coming out of the crematorium than before and newly built hospitals are completely empty with only a yawning security guard at the entrance.
And you so puzzled about this, that you clicked on Stephen King's Stand on Netflix, and felt quite robbed off from your 'end of the world virus' scenario. Still not clicks. Never will.

It would be great if someone from Slovenia would take a look at the linked video and see if the woman say anything at all about this case, or this video is not even connected to the story.

Also, I have doubts about the "3 vials, while the 3rd vial has a cancer inducing vaccine". Sounds like a clear disinfo, even if the part about politicians getting saline instead of vaccine sounds as something very probable. It's a sandwich of truth and lies, intended to muddy the waters and discriminate "the antivaccers" even further.
As I noticed there's only one person of Forum from Slovenia (I'm from Croatia) and I'm not sure whether she will see this post so I'm gonna share what I have found out, not much although.

It is true that this video is forbidden on Facebook and if you share it you get warning it is disinformation. What usually shows, IMO, that could be totally false or could be easily true.

Faktograf.hr, "the Ministry of truth" in Croatia published that is not true that nurse from Slovenian revealed that vaccination was an inhumane experiment (https://-faktograf.hr/2021/11/26/nije-tocno-da-je-medicinska-sestra-iz-slovenije-razotkrila-cijepljenje-kao-nehumani-eksperiment/). In article they claim that is false that nurse was working in University Clinical Hospital in Ljubljana. It should be noted also that Faktograf.hr censored all news about covid passport and 5G like disinformation couple months ago.

This article from Slovenian media claim the same (https://-www.24ur.com/novice/korona/lazna-novica-o-cepljenju-v-sloveniji.html.)

IMO, I watched many public vaccination of politicians and each time there was many strange things. First of all, many times nurse didn't wore gloves. I'm not sure is that normal but since this virus is so "deadly" I'm shocked that they don't wear spacesuit :umm:. Second, you can see in the next video that each time they got shot you couldn't see.

But, one thing is sure, we know they agenda so because of that I think that most of the information that shows they manipulation could easily be true, especially if they do so much to hide.

Here's a video of mentioned nurse.

The theater of 'Normal' where people are assured that we live in one kind of world when really we live in another altogether.

Bret Weinstein interviews an Australian woman who has been told by two doctors that she should under no circumstances get vaccinated (because she stands a good risk of immediately dying of anaphylactic shock), learns how to obtain an official vaccine exemption. (Spoiler: She can't).

Big Three US Automakers Agree To Not Mandate Vaccines For UAW Union Members

Ford, General Motors and Stellantis have agreed the United Auto Workers union members will not be forced to take the mandatory vaccine as a condition of employment.

Additionally, the vaccine status of the workers will remain private with a policy of private and voluntary disclosure.

About the "new variant", Nu, Omicron or whatever they name it, according to a south african medical association, it gives mild symptoms.
Let's bet that in our occidental countries it'll be the most dangerous-killer-covid-variant ever encountered.

As I noticed there's only one person of Forum from Slovenia (I'm from Croatia) and I'm not sure whether she will see this post so I'm gonna share what I have found out, not much although.

Thank you for your comments! I took a look at the first "fact checking" article (using Google translation) and it looks that they are denying the "cancer inducing vaccines" claim, which actually sounds like a too conspiratorial possibility, similar to "the virus doesn't exist", or that corona is spread by 5G.

Since at this time it's not possible to get a translation of what this "nurse" is actually saying, it's quite possible that there is a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters and present "anti-vaccers" in a crazy light.

It is also interesting that they are not denying polititians getting a "saline vaccine", which is something that could actually be true. Instead of course the emphasis is on a purposefully "too out there" story.

It's also possible that I am missing somehing due to not knowing the language.

All in all we need to pay attention to the information that comes from either "side". It's true what the second article says that it appeared on the Russian anti-vaccination sites and channels, and unfortunately we have plenty of people who just run with whatever info comes their way, and it just provides fuel to those who want to paint "the anti-vaccers" in a "totally loonie" light.

About the "new variant", Nu, Omicron or whatever they name it, according to a south african medical association, it gives mild symptoms.
Let's bet that in our occidental countries it'll be the most dangerous-killer-covid-variant ever encountered.

It seems that the PTB needs new scriptwriters. So often "mutations" -> "increased transmissibility" -> "evades immunity."

1638036609500.png

"Dr. David Martin has put the names and faces of all of the major players in the theater of the COVID War onto one slide, which he says is important, because “We energize the forces of darkness when we anonymize them and when we see their faces on a screen, we realize that they’re merely individuals that have lost the social contract with humanity.” The purpose of this talk is to de-mystify the “they” of the COVID War."

What a web of deceit! Here's the transcript of that slide presentation:

Thank you for your comments! I took a look at the first "fact checking" article (using Google translation) and it looks that they are denying the "cancer inducing vaccines" claim, which actually sounds like a too conspiratorial possibility, similar to "the virus doesn't exist", or that corona is spread by 5G.

Since at this time it's not possible to get a translation of what this "nurse" is actually saying, it's quite possible that there is a deliberate attempt to muddy the waters and present "anti-vaccers" in a crazy light.

It is also interesting that they are not denying polititians getting a "saline vaccine", which is something that could actually be true. Instead of course the emphasis is on a purposefully "too out there" story.

It's also possible that I am missing somehing due to not knowing the language.

All in all we need to pay attention to the information that comes from either "side". It's true what the second article says that it appeared on the Russian anti-vaccination sites and channels, and unfortunately we have plenty of people who just run with whatever info comes their way, and it just provides fuel to those who want to paint "the anti-vaccers" in a "totally loonie" light.
Whether or not this particular story is, as you say Keit, an attempt to blur lines between reasonable concerns about the nature of the injections and extreme conspiracy theories, there are plenty of scientists and doctors showing considerable concerns about their potential to induce cancerous responses. E.g.

A recent study published in the open-access journal Viruses looked at the effects of SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins on the human body concluding they inhibit natural DNA damage repair, which is an essential component of the body’s adaptive immune response.

“Our findings reveal a potential molecular mechanism by which the spike protein might impede adaptive immunity and underscore the potential side effects of full-length spike-based vaccines.”

In a worst-case scenario, the result is a drastic decline in T cells, helper T cells and suppressor T cells, all of which are needed to fight off malignant cells that, if left unchecked, can cause tumors to develop.

“As two critical host surveillance systems, the immune and DNA repair systems are the primary systems that higher organisms rely on for defense against diverse threats and tissue homeostasis,” the study reads. “Emerging evidence indicates that these two systems are interdependent, especially during lymphocyte development and maturation.”

A group of scientists and concerned doctors under the banner Pause2Think have been pressing the EMA:

Procedures for cancerogenicity and genotoxicity studies at the EMA

Following the opinion of doctors and scientists on the need for cancer safety studies, a procedure before the CJEU (Court of Justice of the European Union) was initiated as well as corteous exchanges with the EMA (European Medical Agency) so that these safety studies could be carried out to reassure the vaccinated and, if an outcome was unfortunate, actions could be carried out to screen, mitigate consequences and protect those who need it.

The link above charts the depressing rebuttals regarding each of their attempts to get answers and open the debate to the concerns that no carcinogenicity or genotoxicity studies have yet to be undertaken.

From the groups most recent letter dated 5th August (to which they have still had no reply):
We thank you for your letter. It justifies the absence of carcinogenicity studies by administrative and legal elements to draw a conclusion without safety data to justify this decision. In this letter, we demonstrate that some of the elements you put forward, and others, support the urgent need for these carcinogenicity studies to ensure safety of young vaccinated to provide eventual screening and mitigation actions.

Our exchanges could be made public and could be used by us or others in a court of law.

In this letter we provide scientific and legal evidence in response to your arguments, as a matter of prudence and precaution, you should rapidly undertake safety studies on carcinogenicity. These are necessary because hundreds of millions of young people are being injected for the first time with an mRNA vaccine. The magnitude, the young target, the novelty of nanoparticles, the novelty of mRNA vaccines, the systemic biodistribution (liver, adrenal glands, spleen, blood, bone marrow and ovaries), the interference of spike with tumour suppressors P53 and BRCA proteins, the repetition of injections (3 to 7+) urgently require that these carcinogenicity studies be done. Extrapolations or opinions are not enough because you know that in science, extrapolations and opinions are not proof and are at the bottom of the evaluation pyramid. Modes of action, certain components, and the resulting reactions have never been tested for carcinogenicity. It is necessary to measure the risk in order to undertake possible screening, treatment or mitigation actions.

Whether or not this particular story is, as you say Keit, an attempt to blur lines between reasonable concerns about the nature of the injections and extreme conspiracy theories, there are plenty of scientists and doctors showing considerable concerns about their potential to induce cancerous responses.

Thank you for the information! Sorry for not being clear enough. There is no doubt that these vaccines have a detrimental effect, including being cancer inducing. What made this particular news item a suspect, is the story about the 3 types of vials. That there was a deliberate attempt to inject some people with vaccines that intentionally had "cancer inducing elements".

Back
Top Bottom