Only after this Con-19 Circus experience do I have a better appreciation of how fast it is possible to turn a country upside down, as was done by the Bolsheviks. Australia at the moment is the leading current example, followed by New Zealand.

Joke from USSR during Stalin's time (from a documentry):
The local gov. has quotas for sending people to the Gulags. They are constantly on a lookout for fresh candidates to be sent.

Four guys sitting near a outdoor bar drinking "kvas".

Alex says : Comrade Slovkin informed me to look for someone to send "you know where". I told him I did my 5 yrs.
Valodia : Well I was at a camp near Irkutzk for 3 yrs. Enough for me.
Slava : Did it as well. They sent me near Vladivostok for 6 yrs for making a good joke about Beria.
Silence
Alex : And you Juri, have you been ?
Juri : Ahhh .... welllll .... ahhh .
Alex: OK, I'll call Slovkin that we have found a volunteer who didn't do time.
The joke was nice. But why I put a laughing emoji was because the Top Nazirades have no idea how difficult it will be for THEM going forward in this madness.

For me what I see in Australia and New Zealand is more akin to full blown fascism.
The people at the forefront of this medical fascist regime that portrays a false communitarian propaganda will soon reach their cognitive upper limit to lying.

In their relentless drive to get as many kids and teens jabbed as they can, healthcare workers in one province in The Netherlands have stooped to yet another low of using a "jab dog" in an injection center for kids who are afraid of needles:

View attachment 50583

I guess it can be said that the idea of bringing the dog comes from a good heart, she just wants the kids to be relaxed and less afraid. The article states that kids around the age of 12 and up are succumbing to the pressure that they can't go anywhere with their friends without being jabbed. Well, they can, but then they need to be tested for Euro 7,50 per test. Of my circle of friends in The Netherlands, only 2 couples see through the whole circus, though some of their kids sadly have taken the jabs exactly due to that pressure. I pray the got the saline solutions. According to these government data, a staggering 81.4% of people aged 12 and over have been fully jabbed. Don't know if that is true though, hope not...

This is truely ugly.

Over the next several months the nightmare continued, during which Maddie was hospitalized several times and suffered numerous systemic injuries, requires a tube through her nose that carries her food and medicine, and a wheelchair for assistance.

Ms. de Garay documented every detail of Maddie’s injury and reported it to the principal investigator for the Pfizer trial at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital where the vaccine clinical trial was occurring and where Maddie was treated and admitted. They first tried to treat Maddie as “a mental patient,” telling the family it was psychological and in Maddie’s imagination. Then they claimed it was unrelated to the vaccine (copy of recording with hospital below), and when that argument failed, Pfizer listed this traumatic adverse event as “functional abdominal pain” when reporting to the FDA.

Ms. de Garay reported what occurred to the CDC and FDA through VAERS in June 2021 but nobody from these agencies sought additional information or followed-up with the de Garays. Ms. de Garay also reached out to Dr. Nath, a Chief in the NIH’s National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, responded by stating he was “Sorry to hear of your daughter’s illness” and that “We have certainly heard of a lot of cases of neurological complications form [sic] the vaccine and will be glad to share our experience with them.” (Copy of this email is below.) Unfortunately, other than a call arranged by Maddie’s neurologist, there was no follow-up or response from NIH or any other federal health agency. Even after Ms. de Garay did a press event on June 28, 2021 with Senator Ron Johnson, neither Pfizer nor any health agency reached out in any manner to address Maddie’s injury or obtain any additional information.

The Nordic countries have been dropping restrictions greatly. One wonders if that was also part of an experiment by giving false hope of going back to normal just before the annual flu season comes and then say "Sorry, but we have to place restrictions again".
In Denmark the numbers of infections (which they love to use to increase the fear levels) have increased again.
Looks like that may well happen. I follow the Danish news on TV occasionally and so far covid hasn't been in the main headlines and at times not even mentioned, but with the flu season upon us they are likely to ramp up the fear-mongering once more.

What the media fails to mention is the seasonal trend of these virus which makes the current rise in cases only natural, and comparing the data with neighbouring countries, unless it supports their agenda of course. In fact, when comparing the situation in the Nordic countries, Sweden is not seeing an increase in cases of the same magnitude.

In fact, when comparing the situation in the Nordic countries, Sweden is not seeing an increase in cases of the same magnitude.
Yes, there is no inquiring minds puzzled by the officials in the health agencies in those countries. Would it not be natural for those virologists to pose the question, whether the fact that Sweden has the lowest vaccination rate of the 4 Nordic countries might have something to do with them having less of an increase in cases? In other words, could it be that the vaccine just lowered people's immunity and thus made them vulnerable to corona viruses? Instead of asking such obvious questions, they just ignore the data.

Yes, there is no inquiring minds puzzled by the officials in the health agencies in those countries. Would it not be natural for those virologists to pose the question, whether the fact that Sweden has the lowest vaccination rate of the 4 Nordic countries might have something to do with them having less of an increase in cases? In other words, could it be that the vaccine just lowered people's immunity and thus made them vulnerable to corona viruses? Instead of asking such obvious questions, they just ignore the data.
Exactly, and the lockdowns in the other countries must have equally contributed to weakening the population's immunity. This is something I noticed myself this summer. I caught a relatively strong cold after traveling for a week where I got to meet lots of people. I rarely have strong cold-like symptoms and when I get it, it's definitely not during summer time. Goes to show how social distancing affects one's immune system.

It would be nice to see studies comparing covid cases and deaths by country/state based on 1) lockdown measures, 2) vaccination status and 3) seasonal flu/cold trends.

Looks like Chile is following Israel's lead
Yep. Wife and I are in the 1.2 million or so group (out of 19 million ) that has not been vaccinated. Beginning November 1, we cannot travel more than 200 km on public transport without a PCR test. The health minister the other week lied and directly blamed the unjabbed for the continuing new surge in cases. If forced in order to just get around the country much less be able to travel outside or leave the country, we will opt for the conventional virus inactivated Sinovac. But then the boosters come in to play and they want anyone who took Sinovac to receive boosters of different technology, namely Pfizer or Astrazeneca. At this rate, my wife will be probably be jabbed in one to two months and I can probably hold out till next year depending on if my family in the States need me to travel there for some urgent situation. I am stocked with all the important supplements but fear they may not be enough to mitigate the damage of the jabs.

Personally, I like the fact that in Russia or Moskow ? there is a 10 day lockdown, and I like it because people will not take from their medical or yearly leave if they are sick and 10 days is just enough to pass the viral stage and decrease contagion. But hey, in Russia politics is practiced as a science as opposed to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, US, UK and many other countries where politics is practiced by opportunistic pompous diletants in a totally overreactive and ignorant amateurish fashion.

Official data on emergency room admissions in Germany shows serious cardiovascular and neurological problems almost doubling since the mass vaxxing began this year:

https://edoc.rki.de/handle/176904/8877

rki-edoc64jeg.jpg

The data comes from 5 emergency rooms across Germany that participate in this monitoring program.

COVID-19: Argentina announces application of a third booster dose

Health Minister Carla Vizzotti informed that people vaccinated with Sinopharm will receive a third dose starting in December. Although she did not specify a date, she did explain that the third dose will be of the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Argentines who have been vaccinated with Sinopharm will receive a third dose from December onwards

This was announced by the Minister of Health Carla Vizzotti. They will start with those over 50 years of age and the immunocompromised. The provinces are waiting for directives to know how this operation will be carried out.

The National Minister of Health, Carla Vizzotti, announced on Tuesday that people who received the Sinopharm vaccine from China will have to undergo a third booster dose starting in December.

It will start with those over 50 years of age and those who are immunocompromised.

In the province of Santa Fe, 1,809,800 citizens were inoculated with this vaccine. It is the vaccine that was administered to the largest number of people in the province, followed by Sputnik and AstraZeneca.

In addition, 835,550 received the first dose of Siopharm and 668,166 already have the complete scheme.

With those who have the two doses and prioritizing those over 50 and those who are immunocompromised, the third dose will start to be administered in December.

Health authorities in all provinces, including Santa Fe, are waiting for directives to know how they will implement this new part of the vaccination operation.

Last week, international experts announced that a third dose of Sinopharm should be administered 5 months after the second dose of Sinopharm.

Sinopharm is being used for children between 3 and 11 years of age. This group has just started vaccination with the first dose and will receive the second dose in one month. Therefore, the need for a third booster will not be immediate.

Although at the moment Argentina is in a stable epidemiological situation, with few contagions and hospitalizations due to Covid, the rapid increase of the Delta variant among the detected cases is a matter of concern.

Vaccines for foreigners

In this morning's conference, Vizzotti also informed that they will work with jurisdictions that are on the border with other countries to offer doses of vaccines against Covid at those border points and that tourists entering the country who are under 18 years of age, the only ones authorized to arrive in the national territory without being inoculated, will have the possibility of being vaccinated.

People arriving in Argentina who have not been vaccinated for some exceptional reason will also be able to be vaccinated.

There is "enough stock in the country to vaccinate all Argentine men and women at all stages of life", said Vizzotti.

Personally, I like the fact that in Russia or Moskow ? there is a 10 day lockdown, and I like it because people will not take from their medical or yearly leave if they are sick and 10 days is just enough to pass the viral stage and decrease contagion. But hey, in Russia politics is practiced as a science as opposed to Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, US, UK and many other countries where politics is practiced by opportunistic pompous diletants in a totally overreactive and ignorant amateurish fashion.

This 10-day lockdown has nothing to do with health, but to put even more pressure for accepting jabs since about 70% of population is against it. Almost everything will be closed, so it’s very bad for small and medium businesses. By the way, they have already started to vaxx pregnant women and are coming for the children. The mainstream media is claiming now huge numbers of COVID children in hospitals, many of whom dye, and this is because of heartless antivaxers, of course…

People have to be VERY strong over winter. They are going to come at the unjabbed HARD.

I'm very worried by what I'm seeing in the UK. Just been to the supermarket and 90% were masked despite there not being a mask mandate. It makes one very worried that the propaganda is working and fear is taking hold. The population appears well primed to accept the next dictates. This is some scary stuff.

There's been some information circulating lately linking Judy Mikovits to saying suramin is in pine needles. According to a recent interview of Judy Mikotivs here, she denies she ever saying suramin comes from pine needles - that instead it was synthesized first in 1906 as an antiparasic drug to target a parasitic worm called trypanosoma. This worm is where where get the dye trypane blue, which like methylene blue also seems to block viral replication. That's not to say there aren't other things in pine needles could help, but it's distinct from the performance of suramin.
There seems to be serious misinformation about the inclusion of suramin in white pine needle tea or white pine essential oil (extracted from the bark). I ran across the following blog post on the rawforestfoods website:
Vaccines, Spike Proteins, Viral Shedding, and Pine Pollen

The author, Ryan Wade, claims that after extensive research he has found no evidence that white pine needles (pinus strobus) contain suramin. Of course, he also admits to having no expertise in either suramin or in shikimic acid.

Since neither Wade nor Mikovits supports the popular claim that suramin comes from white pine needles, then, as suramin is the key agent providing protection from the COVID vaccine, is there any real value to using white pine needle tea to counter or minimize the harmful effects of being vaccinated?

I am both drinking white pine needle tea and applying a 3% solution of the essential oil topically. Am I simply operating on faith that these measures, along with zinc and quercetin, will protect me, or is there documented evidence that these remedies actually work against the vaccine?

FYI, I am not and have no plans to be vaccinated. However, 7 months ago, I did receive a PCR swab up my nose.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the following undercover video you can hear a teacher at a school in England trying to scare (what sound like young) teens in his class into getting the covid vaccine, using all kinds of deplorable misinformation and rhetoric. Thankfully, at least one child questions him. Sadly, it's likely this teacher will have encouraged more children to get jabbed, and it's likely that there are more like him.

This follows the roll out of the vaccine in schools after the British government ignored the advice from their vaccine advisory board who concluded that children and young people did not need to be vaccinated as there was no significant benefit.

Apparently the JCVI are already biased towards vaccines as solutions so that they didn't recommend it was particularly notable, and one doctor speculated that the JCVI may have been privy to some unpublished data that concerned them enough (that the vaccines posed a risk to children) that they went against their bias.

Also today it was reported that the UK health sec and the NHS are "'leaning towards" mandating the vaccine for ALL healthcare staff, not just people who work in homes for the aged. Their stated target is the 100,000 unvaccinated staff. They're doing this, knowing people will quit or be suspended, despite also admitting that they're already understaffed, that doctors are close to quitting, that staff are unable to deal with the lockdown backlog, and that this could be a particularly bad winter what with people's "naive" immune systems: UK NHS threatening mandatory Covid jab for 100,000 unvaccinated staff, despite major staffing shortages & lockdown backlog -- Sott.net

Last edited:
Yep. Wife and I are in the 1.2 million or so group (out of 19 million ) that has not been vaccinated. Beginning November 1, we cannot travel more than 200 km on public transport without a PCR test. The health minister the other week lied and directly blamed the unjabbed for the continuing new surge in cases. If forced in order to just get around the country much less be able to travel outside or leave the country, we will opt for the conventional virus inactivated Sinovac. But then the boosters come in to play and they want anyone who took Sinovac to receive boosters of different technology, namely Pfizer or Astrazeneca. At this rate, my wife will be probably be jabbed in one to two months and I can probably hold out till next year depending on if my family in the States need me to travel there for some urgent situation. I am stocked with all the important supplements but fear they may not be enough to mitigate the damage of the jabs.
Just to encourage you, On Strike USAexpat. Following the vaxxed people around me, the first months there are emotional and other effects, subtle ones, but after about 3 months, people, depending on their positive orientation, start recovering their individual vibe. They start to get back to volunteering at their favourite places, seem to love things again and not just be phoning it in. It's like life returning. The symptom I noticed in the early stages is there isn't a heart-felt engagement in important activities, like a loss of gumption or love of something.

Practically speaking, why would the booster push be needed? The first and second shot have effects that are fleeting, probably at every level. So it is worth fearing it, but on the other hand, be open to noticing what you do to engage with the world positively and that seems to be an important part of recovery, not letting parts of yourself surreptitiously slip away.

Meditation, breathing, other uplift, as it helps when any kind of attack that is upon us, seem like they need to be part of the medicinal protocols.

Back
Top Bottom