Do you mean this one ?:

WARNING Official Trailer (2021)​

Links help I think. I do think "they" know what is coming soon.
Yes, that is the first one i mentioned. The other one, with a yellow poster, I would have to search for, but have not found it yet (It had to do with a bunch of people during the last day on earth). Then of course there is the upcoming "Don't look up" on top of all others...

I too believe, "they" know more of what lies around the corners for humanity...

Hhhhuuummm, now what is the hidden message in this because surely there is one ?

Healthcare contributes 4-5% of global greenhouse gas emissions.15 In the NHS, 62% of these emissions are from its supply chains and 24% from delivery of care.16 Health professionals can be institutional leaders who drive decarbonisation in hospitals through reducing overdiagnosis and overtreatment in healthcare,17 eliminating waste, streamlining services,18 and better managing suppliers and procurement.19 All of these efforts will bring us closer to making healthcare more sustainable.

Many of the sustainability initiatives in the NHS were set up by health professionals before they received support from their senior managers or their organisation, with health professionals often taking the lead, identifying areas for improvement, and driving through change. Nonetheless, better education, training, and guidance on how to make clinical practice more sustainable are required, based on the best available evidence. The foundations for establishing best practice in sustainability can be laid by embedding training about the climate emergency in medical school and university curriculums.20
Have all patients put on bikes to generate electricity for the duration of their stay, sustainable patient care.

What exactly is "overdiagnosis and overtreatment" ?????

At the extreme end of low value care is no value care—otherwise known as overdiagnosis. Overdiagnosis is the detection of harmless conditions that could be safely left undiagnosed and untreated.23 Once diagnosed, however, a cascade of tests and treatment usually follows, which will not benefit patients who were not unwell to start with. While we acknowledge that identifying individual cases of overdiagnosis is challenging (or impossible), what is clear is that it’s real and widespread, turning many people into patients unnecessarily. Globally, 500 000 people a year are overdiagnosed with thyroid cancer, including in low and middle income countries45; 70 000 women a year may be overdiagnosed with breast cancer in the US, and 4000 a year in Australia; and 8000 Australian men a year are overdiagnosed with prostate cancer.67 Overdiagnosis affects all ages and life stages.8910111213 In the UK, the problem of overdiagnosis and overtreatment is of such concern to the Royal College of General Practitioners that a standing group on overdiagnosis has been established, which has advanced recommendations to try to combat it.14 While a growing list of overdiagnosed conditions is recognised, the burden that patients’ overdiagnoses places on healthcare services and staff is easily overlooked.
On the surface it sounds like a great idea but tying it to CO2 reduction is simply idiotic. Especially if one considers the CO2 production of China+India+US taken together.

Check out this response to the article !!!!
While the overall utilization of healthcare services decreased by about a third during COVID-19 pandemic especially with greater reductions among people with less severe diseases – primarily due to lockdowns and diversion of healthcare resources to manage COVID-19 – yet, the issue of overdiagnosis and overtreatment of patients adding to increased healthcare associated carbon emission persisted even during the pandemic (1-3).
How much CO2 are we talking about here Dr. Mahesh Devnani ? I'll guess a very small number, dwarfed by the fuel used to fly in the Davos Club all those years.
Hashtage I believe gives it away.

Dr. Mahesh Devnani​

https://twitter.com/Mahesh_Devnani/header_photo

Follow
Dr. Mahesh Devnani
@Mahesh_Devnani
Associate Prof, Hospital Administration #Fulbright #Chevening #SalzburgGlobal #JohnsHopkinsSPH #OxfordSBS #PGI #JLNMC #FRSPH #MAMS #DeltaOmega #UpsilonPhiDelta

Good news from Attorney General Doug Peterson in Nebraska: Doctors can prescribe Ivermectine and Hydroxychloroquine as off-label medicines to treat and prevent coronavirus as long as they got consent from patients and don't engage in misconduct. If doctors use those drugs, it will not result in the AG's office filing disciplinary actions. Here's the PDF of the opinion. This same AG Doug Peterson, in September joined the 24 state coalition demanding that Biden drop his vaccine mandates.

Another thing I have noticed, are the unusual amounts of asteroid / cometary bombardment movies being released (in the past 12-18 months).
On this topic imo the Belgian Netflix show 'Into the Night' (released 1st May 2020) can be added. No cometary bombardments in this one but rather some cosmic event (perhaps the total disappearance of Earth's magnetic shield?) due to which anyone and anything exposed to the sun's radiation dies. Of course only some elite groups (NATO among them, and naturally 'The Russians') knew about what was coming, did not warn the global population and prepared bunkers to hide in while sending teams to get the precious seeds in Norway.

A strange emergence

On the Telegram channel "Vaccine Injuries", I bumped into a video scene from 🇹🇷 Turkey, Ankara, which looks like a doctors press conference (?), in which the speaker reveals images of babies being born, with tail, hair or even 4 legs and 3 arms, single eyed, etc. IF that is true, it is scary...

At the same time, I cannot validate this video, because one of the annoying habits when people post videos on telegram is the lack of more information and references - where are things are coming from ? The when, what, where and who.

So, I just post the link "as it is".

(Screenshots)

View attachment 50412
View attachment 50411 View attachment 50413

There is another disturbance lingering
(American Horror Story, Season 10)

Something has been nagging in the back of mind lately. You know that Hollywood has a strong tendency to "show things right into your face" sometimes, while at the same time they have their perverted and subverted as well "humoristic" way of twisting facts and fiction into all kinds of directions. As I watched the latest 10th Season of "American Horror Story", the original story (E01-E06) shifted into something totally different since Episode 07. There, it gets really interesting from a... let's just say, symbolic point of view. At the same time I keep in mind what the C's said about the "vaccines", and creating a new species... with lower FRV

So, since Season S10 started - from Episode 07 "Take me to your leader" - it appears to be a totally new story unfolding compared to the previous episodes. All of the sudden it is about

• the 60s, US government
• Gov's "deal" with aliens
• abductions
• hybrids
• Area 51
• possession
• technology in exchange of secret human experiments done by aliens
• the future iPhone/iPod tech being presented in exchange
• Marylin Monroe & JFK
• fake Apollo Moon landing

Then they switch to the present time, in which the hybrid program has evolved, where it seems to have come to full fruition in creating fully functional hybrid race between man and alien.

I am not saying to take it literally, but one aspect - or rather a distinct feeling which did not leave my mind since, was.... boy; in a way, they just throw it right into our faces.

Of course I am thinking of the strange substances being found in the "vaccines", which in essence are alterations of human DNA. Increasingly more scientists and doctors around the world are now looking into the "vaccines", and discover a lot of stuff which truly doesn't belong in there, nor making any sense from a health perspective. At times the findings are so exotic that they don't even know what to call it.

Now, adding the Turkish video clip to the whole, the alleged finds of babies born with abnormally; with tail, many limbs, one eye, hair on their bodies... AND being connected to the Covid-19 "Vaccines"... makes me start of wondering, what is really going on behind the deepest layers of the Plandemic; from a hyper dimensional perspective...

I felt that from a symbolic point of view, the three aired episodes of "American Horror Story" where really interesting to watch. Many scenes are made in black & white, and the actors are cool, especially Sarah Paulson !

S10 E07 - "Take me to your leader"
S10 E08 - "Inside"
S10 E09 - "Blue Moon"
S10 E10 - "The Future Perfect"
(20 Oct, not aired yet)

What's up with those meteor movies ?

Another thing I have noticed, are the unusual amounts of asteroid / cometary bombardment movies being released (in the past 12-18 months). Here is another example of one. Kind of creepy, weird and showing people's belief and obsession about AI "God" in a sarcastic-funny way. More B-movie-ish. But still.

There was another movie, also revolving around cometary bombardment but I didn't save the title - it had a very yellow cover I remember. (I am not talking about the more famous movies, we already listed here somewhere on the forum, such as "Greenland", and the Apple Movie about Comets)

View attachment 50414
Hi Xpan, I watched the video of the doctor showing birth defects and it was said he was pointing out what could happen as a result of the vaccines but no one knows yet. The pictures are from babies born in years past that had these deformities.

Then they switch to the present time, in which the hybrid program has evolved, where it seems to have come to full fruition in creating fully functional hybrid race between man and alien.
Now, adding the Turkish video clip to the whole, the alleged finds of babies born with abnormally; with tail, many limbs, one eye, hair on their bodies... AND being connected to the Covid-19 "Vaccines"... makes me start of wondering, what is really going on behind the deepest layers of the Plandemic; from a hyper dimensional perspective...

Something that I've given a lot of thought to lately is the C's saying we are doing a repeat of Atlantis. With that in mind and piecing together what is said in these sessions, the correlation between then and now became "crystal clear". It's really pretty creepy when its seen in this way. The Atlantean overlords where extremely power hungry. They had no problem with genetically altering people to create slaves for themselves. Their technology, the crystals, where used in conjunction with the genetic manipulation to control people. It sounds like a good portion of the population had been altered in this way because after the last cataclysm the survivors were sickly due to this genetic down grade.

Fauchi, Schwab, Gates ect, ect, where probably Atlantean Overlords....:barf:They're damned determined to recreate Atlantis again but we know how it ended before so...

"A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. “Alice likes to go through the looking glass” at the Crystal Palace. Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance."

I love it when they talk about Alice. When she walks through the mirror, the room on the other side is reversed. Isn't that just the way it is here on 3D Earth. The Crystal Palace, created by STS is meant to control others with their lies which reverse reality.

So, this may be a part of the deeper layers from a hyper dimensional perspective. Lessons must be repeated before they are learned.

Q: What did the Atlanteans do to bring this karma on us such that the grays and Lizzies...
A: Worshipped and served self to extreme.

Q: Cayce talks about the division in Atlantis between the “Sons of One” and the “Sons of Belial.” Was this a racial division or a philosophical/ religious division?
A: It was the latter two, and before that, the former one.

Q: When it was a racial division, which group was it?
A: The Sons of Belial were the Kantekkians.

Q: Well! That is not good!
A: Subjective... you are not bodies, you are souls.

A: You are dancing on the 3rd density ballroom floor. “Alice likes to go through the looking glass” at the Crystal Palace. Atlantean reincarnation surge brings on the urge to have a repeat performance.

Q: (T) The Atlanteans who have reincarnated are getting ready to do the same thing they did before with the crystals. So, this is an Atlantean type thing that is being done now? Different equipment, but the same type of thing?
A: All lessons must be learned before you can move onto bigger and better things.

Q: (L) Is that a general statement about the Atlanteans repeating the lessons, or that once we learn this lesson, we can move onto bigger and better things in counteracting this grid?
A: All that is present and future too.

Q: (T) Was it necessary for them to have power gathering stations on Mars and the Moon. Did this increase their power?
A: Not necessary but it is not necessary for you to have a million dollars either. Get the correlation? Atlanteans were power hungry the way your society is money hungry.

Q: (T) Was the accumulation of this power what brought about their downfall?
A: Yes.

Q: (H) Did the Semites have a significant role in the collapse of Atlantis?
A: Indeed!

Q: (H) So, when we're looking at a replay, we're REALLY looking at a replay!
A: Yup.

Q: (L) Is there some karmic element that was fulfilled by the Holocaust?
A: Of course.

Q: (L) Could you tell us what karma was being expunged in that activity, and what group the Jews represented?
A: This is not germane, but it was Atlantean overseers “expunging” guilt from that life experience.

Q: What were Atlantean drone workers?
A: Slave people controlled by crystal.

Q: There are legends of half human creatures, minotaurs, centaurs, etc. Were any of these creatures real?
A: Experiments known as beasts in Atlantis.

We have an estimated world population of 7.8 billion presently, at the time of the final cataclysm in Atlantis there where 6 billion.

Q: (L) How many people were on the planet at that time?
A: 6 billion.

Q: (L) Can you tell us more about the six billion people on the planet at the time of Noah’s flood. Where were most of these beings living?
A: Atlantis.

Q: (L) Out of this six billion people, how many survived?
A: 119 million.

Q: (L) After the “flood of Noah” approximately how many people survived that cataclysm on the whole earth?
A: Approximately 19 million.

Q: (L) Why did the population of the earth continue to decline from that point?
A: Because of disease and inability to adjust due to artificial manipulations of the genetic pool.

Atlantis

I get the feeling that if you manage to navigate increasingly totalitarian systems just to feed and shelter yourself, (grocery stores requiring a passports? How evil!), eventually it'll come down to frozen bank accounts and apartment buildings requiring residents be vaxxed.

And when you find yourself living in a little colony on a private plot of land, self-sustaining, how long until the bastards come in with armored vehicles to burn down your 'compound' and shuttle everybody off to the camps?

When I picture it in my mind's eye, the most egregious part of that crime is knowing that many in the vaxxed population will believe the media lies about it being for the greater good.

I'm torn between wanting the comets to fall before it gets to that point, and wanting to see the ugly story unfold out of morbid curiosity. It seems a shame to miss the 'final solution' after such a long, tortuous build up.

I'm feeling like we're getting increasingly cornered with an apparent sense of inevitability with regard our eventual demise. It appears defeat is imminent, or does it?

My worries are so great that they now manifest in the dream world, where the action and narrative starts in a place of imminent all encompassing defeat. Supernatural forces are employed on the side of the oppressor and it appears the outcome is all but assured. But alas, the dreams show that you aren't alone, that there's a group standing against this - you don't have to stand alone. In the dream, help comes to those who hold the line... eventually they aren't standing alone against a seemingly overwhelming force but rather great power comes to stand on their side too and this balances the scale thus bringing salvation to those who were to be condemned to hell.

In these times I'm finding myself falling more and more into a religious perspective where I pin my outlook on hope, and even though I don't necessarily expect this hope to manifest to me personally, I'm left comforted in thinking it exists as an objective and independent concept. That darkness will not necessarily snuff it out completely and at anytime it threatens to burst through and materialise in the real physical world. It's like being lost in a tunnel, keep your eye at the light at the end of the tunnel and eventually you will get out. For me, that light is hope. By keeping your eye on this and holding that gaze whilst you navigate the increasingly totalitarian systems, I believe we help the "war" effort on the non-material plane as this war is not necessarily one confined to the physical realm alone. The enemy is not only seeking to defeat us in body, but in spirit too. They want it all.

French mortality for 2019 / 2020 / 2021

French mortality 2020 & 2021.jpg

This table provides two major lessons:
  • In 2020, France counted fewer deaths from May to July than in 2019, which puts the impact of lockdown end on French health into perspective
  • In 2021, apart from the terrible months of March and April when the epidemic was at its peak the previous year, mortality was higher than in 2020. While it is understandable that, despite incipient vaccination, the months of January and February were more deadly in 2021 than in 2020, it is surprising that in May, July and August, vaccination did not reduce mortality compared to 2020.

They are asleep at the wheel, maybe like zombies. Perhaps blackmailed or coerced by their employers to stay silent.
I think they are in denial and running scared. They know what is going on but for a variety of reasons are denying it all. However there must come a point when there is so much evidence for these injuries being caused by the jab that they cannot deny it in their minds any longer.

I had a chat with a resident's visitor yesterday (carehome resident). She asked why I would not have the jab as it was forcing me to leave my job in November. She wasn't abrasive, just interested. I explained a few simple things to her but then she asked me "but why would all the world governments and all the doctors and scientists be involved in something that was not for the good of the people"? There was absolutely no answer I could give her without sounding like a loony. I would have to go into so much stuff that was inappropriate for a brief conversational meeting with a stranger who had been double jabbed. I left the room....

I explained a few simple things to her but then she asked me "but why would all the world governments and all the doctors and scientists be involved in something that was not for the good of the people"? There was absolutely no answer I could give her without sounding like a loony.
I would say that just because they are all singing from the same hymn sheet doesn't mean they can't be wrong. DDT, asbestos etc were things which were supposed to be safe and harmless until they all of a sudden weren't. I'd also say there are many drugs which were approved and deemed safe but were removed from the market in a number of years. I'd explain the need for individual choice. Water is safe but I still have the right to say no if someone offers me a bottle of water - doesn't matter that it's safe!

Delta Airlines pilot dies mid-flight days after vaccination: report

According to Ruby, the flight attendant was told by the co-pilot that the now-deceased captain had “completed his second shot” just “several days prior” to the tragic event.

Sweden: Now those who die from covid are mainly those who are vaccinated.

More of those now dying with covid-19 are vaccinated. It is still mainly the elderly, but vaccine experts still see an overall trend towards declining vaccine protection in Sweden.

- "Fully vaccinated people generally have good protection, but this means that we should continue to be vigilant this autumn" says vaccine expert Farshid Jalalvand.

Source: SVENSKA DAGBLADET

After nearly a year of jabbing, it seems like the jabs are preparing the ground for a "controlled demolition" event. Another, superimposed, artificially engineered crisis could move the fear dial up a notch as the population is now conditioned to follow phony measures (masking, distancing, excessive disinfecting, etc). Are we going to witness the culmination of the long-cooked "climate change" propaganda?

Multiple sources have reported a Vaxxed Delta Airlines pilot died IN-FLIGHT, shortly after receiving a second dose of the "Covid vaccine".
Not just him. EMTs are called to hotels, where air crew are booked at. Pilots, cabin crews, flight attendants get sick. Before the jab-deadline, unvaxxed air crew reported feeling sick, while being on the same plane with their vaxxed colleagues and many vaxxed passengers. Reported in the same show.
Report: FOURTH Source Confirms Vaxxed Delta Pilot DEAD In-Flight.

"but why would all the world governments and all the doctors and scientists be involved in something that was not for the good of the people"?
This is the one that gets most people I know. For them to get over that hurdle, they would need to do a lot of work on themselves to realize that their government is not their friend. Above all, it lies like the best criminal in the con game. Fauci is the best example of this right out there to see if someone has a good memory.

then she asked me "but why would all the world governments and all the doctors and scientists be involved in something that was not for the good of the people"? There was absolutely no answer I could give her without sounding like a loony.

I usually just say, look, these people are liars. They have lied about everything under the Sun, for decades, repeatedly. Trusting proven liars is stupid. I don't need to know how they're lying to know they're lying, and knowing they're lying is all I need to know to justify not doing what they tell me to do.

Back
Top Bottom