Here are dozens of whistleblower testimonials from medical professionals in Australia as well:

They also report an increase in vaxx injuries and denial among doctors, as well as patients being afraid of even suggesting a possible connection to the injections. They also have a Telegram group where new whistleblower testimonies are published.

Now the government in Quebec, Canada has pushed back it's mandatory vaccine date of Oct.15th to Nov. 15th!

From the article -
The Legault government had announced the vaccine mandate back in September as a warning to all health and social services workers to get immunized by Oct. 15, but on Wednesday the health minister acknowledged that the goal was unattainable.

Interesting. It's like the other side just blinked during a stare down.

Now the government in Quebec, Canada has pushed back it's mandatory vaccine date of Oct.15th to Nov. 15th!

From the article -

Interesting. It's like the other side just blinked during a stare down.
Yep. And it's not like Legault is a DeSantis. He's pro-vax as they come and they (gov+media) are not spinning it as a win, but as a disappointment. That's a continuation of not-a-good-sign.

Still. At least they blinked.

Tweeter land deletes Actor Letitia Wrights page from voicing her opinion.

1634189885849.png

The Hollywood Reporter alleged last week that Wright was sharing her views about the vaccines while filming the Marvel superhero sequel.
Oct. 14, 2021, 1:30 AM CEST By Doha Madani and Diana Dasrath
Actor Letitia Wright denied a report that she has been speaking out against Covid-19 vaccinations during the filming of Marvel’s “Black Panther 2.”

Last week, The Hollywood Reporter alleged that Wright was sharing her views about the vaccines in Atlanta on the set of the highly anticipated superhero sequel. Wright denied the report, which cited an unnamed source, in a statement Wednesday on Instagram.

“I honestly assert that this was completely untrue,” she wrote. “Anyone who knows me or has worked with me, knows that I work incredibly hard at my craft & my main focus is always to do work that’s impactful and inspiring. That has been & will continue to be my only focus.”

Wright, who plays the character of Shuri in the Marvel universe of films, faced backlash in December when she posted a video on Twitter that made unsubstantiated claims about Covid vaccines.

The video included a long monologue by Tomi Arayomi, the founder of a Christian ministry, who questioned the contents of the vaccines but did not provide evidence for his claims.

Critics at the time characterized Wright as reckless for sharing the content, including fellow Marvel franchise star Don Cheadle. Cheadle called the video "hot garbage," adding that he would “never defend anybody posting this.”

Wright did not respond to a request for comment in December, but she tweeted in defense of herself, saying her only intention was to raise “my concerns with what the vaccine contains and what we are putting in our bodies.”

The Hollywood Reporter article last week renewed the criticism of Wright, with some people bringing up the irony of her spreading anti-vaccination views when her “Black Panther” character is a respected scientist in the film franchise.

Fans have also speculated whether Wright will wear the “Black Panther” suit following the death of Chadwick Boseman, who played the title character in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Shuri, princess of the fictional country of Wakanda, has taken on the superhero mantle in the comic books.

Representatives for Marvel did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Q: (L) That reminds me: A long time ago, we asked a question about how all of humanity fell or became entrapped in 3d... They said something about how DNA became modified and certain factors being canceled in the DNA. It was all being done simultaneously. It was something about light doing it. We'll have to find the exact excerpt. But the thing is that, in a certain sense, technically speaking that's almost what they're doing right now. And when you figure out that alien technology is still somewhat material, then you wonder what happened back then. Was there some kind of vaccine that they gave everybody back then?

(Artemis) I've also noticed that people who have taken vaccines think that vaccines are good. So I think vaccines make people think that vaccines are good.

(L) Well, they have to think they're good because they invest themselves in them.

(Andromeda) Yeah, they have to justify their decisions.

1634189620033.png
https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-autumn-with-her-medical-expenses?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer
1634189535838.png

Oct 13, 2021,07:51am EDT Listen to article 40 minutes / Opening snip:
European travel restrictions continue to be a moving feast, with countries and regions that are considered safe, even inside the Europe/Schengen area, changing from week to week. This still means that insurance policies can become void at a moment’s notice, particularly if you are not vaccinated, so it’s still wise to double check the small print before you book.

There is still no unified criteria for travel restrictions across the bloc (or indeed into the bloc), making travel complicated and sometimes anomalous–it is still possible to circumvent bans by entering from third-party countries, as has been the case since March 2020 across the world.

And whilst the opening of the U.S. border in November will primarily affect non-US nationals, who will be allowed to enter for the first time in over 500 days, it will have a big impact on testing requirements for U.S. residents too as they fly home. As highlighted by The New York Times, passengers currently only need to take a test in the three days before departure, but they may need to take tests upon their return too.

The entire bloc is using the EU Digital Covid Certificate to allow unrestricted travel across the EU and Schengen area countries and most are using a green pass for access to public spaces, restaurants, gyms, etc. even for tourists, such as Austria and France. Foreign travelers can access these applications in most cases or the paper version will suffice, but there are still numerous ways to get caught out because of ever-changing regulations or incoming rules regarding Brexit, for instance.

One example, is the new rule in France of requiring all children over the age of 12 to show a health pass (pass sanitaire) to be allowed into cinemas and restaurants. For visitors with adolescents who are not yet vaccinated, this would require testing every three days in France, adding considerably to the hassle and cost of a holiday.

Southwest Flight Cancellations, BOE Rate Cut, Who Survives A Dollar Default? Is China Collapsing?
Streamed live on Oct 11, 2021

Last edited:
Agreed Hi_Henry - the more than suspicious immediate demise of JP I (who at the very least was deliberately stressed to death) heralding in JP II being a telling marker. My arch traditional parents never tired of saying though that Vatican II was the true end of the world in the making and it's telling that it coincided with such events as JFK's murder. The seeds planted then grew long offshoots that are only darkly flowering now. Viganò is pretty convinced that the Jesuit on the seat today is there to herald in 'the universal religion'. I think we all know what that double-speak actually means:
When the Church moved away from the Tridentine Mass I had no clue what that step meant. To this day I recall changing the missal from the Latin version to the English. Latin gave the Mass a completely different energy. Latin allowed me to go to mass in say Brazil and be able to follow with the rest. Latin was another bond within the Family of the Church. But it was eliminated.

This change didn't feel right but I was far too young to think deeper of what that move represented. But that was not enough for the "remodelers" as more "remodeling" needed doing within the church and its celebrations. In small small steps over decades they tore down the whole structure to the point where they were confident enough to set the Notre Dame de Paris on fire.

When JP II was making his theatrical visits to Latin America I sensed there was something completely off about the man. His acting skills from his days in Poland (David Yallop) did not fool me. I never believed that he was the real thing. He was an actor to the very end.

Now we have the clown Francis pushing the experimental jabs with known side effects and UNKNOWN long-term effects. Guess the church is just one small step away from showing "The Man of Light". By that time, people will be sufficiently controllable to allow them to see who was behind the curtain all along.

I just got an email from Human Resources informing me that the university has decided the EO includes them as a federal contractor. I've been given until Oct 27th to get the first shot, so as to be fully genetically modified by the EO's Dec 8th deadline.

There's the possibility of religious exemption, which provides some thin hope. If that doesn't work I will be unemployed and it will likely be the end of my career.

Oh bugger, it's coming for us all! Praying for you @psychegram

Just some random ideas -

• Can the universities position of being a federal contractor be challenged, at least as it applies to you?
  • Can you speak to an employment lawyer to understand your rights?
  • Could you use the fact that you had covid to make your case?
  • Is it possible to find out who the other 10% are so you can combine efforts?
  • Quite extreme this one, can you transfer to a university elsewhere e.g. Texas or some other state where the political climate is such that you are unlikely to face a gene editing mandate?
I'd have faith in God or the universe to guide you through this process. They usually say God / the universe doesn't put us in situations we can't overcome. In believing this I always think that in every situation where it appears you're backed against a wall with seemingly no choices, there is always a choice and a course of action open to you that would relieve you of that situation without you having to succumb to the dictates of the devil as it were - your challenge is to spot that option and act upon it whereas the devil's challenge as it were is to make you think and believe you have no options.

Jacinda’s Fakebook Post — 30,000 Comments Expose Vax Injury and Deaths​

The prime minister of New Zealand, Jacinda Ardern’s Fakebook post dramatically backfired. On the 26 September 2021, she posted this:

20211013_162622.png

When I looked this evening, there are 3,500 shares and …

30K Comments​

My friend had written to me and said, “You must read some of the comments”. I scanned through them, and it is clear, it has become a vaccine injury reporting forum. I have added some below. There is no way I am going through 30,000 comments, so below is a “first grab” selection. [Update: now 32,000 comments]

Kim L. Coppersmith
My Father had a heart attack one week after his first shot. He was helicoptered to Waikato in a serious condition. Admittedly he is 81 however he had had a thorough heart check six weeks previously and had been advised his heart was in excellent condition for his age. He is/was extremely active and cycled 40 kilometres 5 days a week. The heart attack was due to blood clots. He is not going to get his second shot.

Al Jonson Kim L. Coppersmith Sending much love to you and Daniel and your Dad. The lies must stop.
Julie King

One of our drivers father had heart attack 2 days ago one week after Jab. Our friend got half paralized one month later he still not feeling right
Stace Da Ace Thompson
But no one is able to tell us what might happen in a year, 5, 10 years from now can they? Only time will tell and if 90% of the country is vaccinated we should all be safe? Even the 10% who aren’t like Police , Politicians who aren’t required to?

Nimmi Valia
We should be able to make our own choice Jacinda Ardern. This vaccine is not right for everyone, as everybody is different and react differently to different things. Government needs to understand this.
I had my first one and had anaphylaxis for the first time in my life. It’s a NO from me for the 2nd one! Thank you!
Laurel Kells
Let’s talk about the deletion of the NZ Facebook group that listed everyone’s personal adverse reactions.
Suze Crawley
A good friends brother in law has died, and another friend has had a death at their work. A girl from my school days nearly passed out at Vac centre and couldn’t move for a few days and have heard of another contact who has had a Bell’s palsy turn …my immediate family have only had sore arms and tiredness. Lots of people are OK BUT alot are not, it’s very concerning
Letetia Kelly
I don’t think this is panning out the way you wanted it to Jacinda.
Molly Mahoney Mundell
Are you reading the replies Jacinda? Story after story… this vaccine is not suitable for all people. Have some respect for individual needs, stop bullying your country. Let us live freely based on whats best for us and our families, not by whats best for your reputation.
Chris Jacko Jackson
Let’s also discuss the people who are going to have to pay back the 114 billion dollars of debt that has accumulated. Only 2.5 billion on wage subsidies. 0.2% of that set aside for mental health services. How many billions are being spent on advertising/brainwashing. Our country is currently the most indebted it has ever been and the accountability falls back on the taxpayer. My great grandchildren will be paying this debt.

Brooke Manukau
Well this just went down like a barrel of lead didn’t it…. About time the truth started coming to light

Flossie Drake
My parents both developed flu like symptoms after their second vaccination shot. My Mum becoming dangerously unwell and developed pneumonia, was admitted to hospital for two weeks. Very frightening. Has been 6 weeks and she is still unwell

Sharon Alice Regan
I feel sorry for the teenagers as those are the ones they are going after…. John key said stop them from going to concerts or R&V and they will soon be lining up for the jab
This is bullying and blackmailing … it’s disgusting what a government will stoop to
Over the past two weeks it’s desperate measures on the radio and tv constantly saying you need to be vaccinated let alone having jab buses outside of KFC etc when Auckland went into level 3 … jab while you wait
People should have the right to choose, and there should be no discrimination either way

Sujean Elgar
My friend ended up in hospital on a drip couldn’t stop vomiting….she told the nurse she had just be vaccinated the day before and the nurse dismissed her and said no it wouldn’t have anything to do with vaccine and that seems to be the problem here just dismissed like that.

Chloe Mansfield
My dad now has heart problem after taking your experimemtal jab…. seems its not sooo safe and effective

Chris Jacko Jackson
I will do anything I choose, I resist the demands. If we are forced to get this injection, are we really free to choose? If I am forced, I will not go quietly, not because I’m a radical but because I was born with rights that no one has the authority to take. Don’t forget that everyone is born with these rights and they are yours to do with what you please. End of discussion.

Jac Watson
23 year old had the jab in a Friday and was dead on the Saturday with a heart attack. It’s happening soooo often. Young people shouldn’t be dying of heart attacks like this!!

Duncan Beall
My father in law spent two weeks in hospital severely unwell struggling to breathe he reacted to first jab immediately the doctors said he wasn’t going to make it. He did but it was touch and go and since then through friends we are hearing more and more cases on a daily basis who have had severe reactions. It’s distressing for us to be treated as a joke in the media either on the news or in the nzh. We are silenced as it’s so polarising and it’s nothing we have done to cause this. It’s insulting to assume we have done all our research online as I’m sure the people in the media don’t use microfiches or encyclopaedias. We are real people who know real people that have had things happen to them and these aren’t mere coincidences and we are being ridiculed and judged. This is not the NZ we knew. If you had the novavax we would be first in line to have it but with pzifer no threats of loss of freedom or friendships will twist our arm. We have seen and know too much.

Dave Baldwin
Apart from a seeing a friend watch (by video) her mother dying from blood clotting because of border restrictions I would like to talk about the adverse events I am experiencing (as are many more no doubt) . I want to tell you about the black dog that visits me every day. The overwhelming sense of hopelessness that makes suicide a very real option. The hopelessness caused firstly by the insane policies and use of faulty science that is now being followed by threats of mandated vaccinations and penalties against those that just want to make their own choices, go to work peacefully and be close to their families. Do you really think it is appropriate for Chris Hipkins to threaten that he will hunt us down to jab us and the rest of your government to instill nothing but fear? Do you not think it is time to unleash your press so that they can talk freely about what is really happening here and overseas? Do you think it is time to now say “SORRY” to the team of 5 million?

Amanda Klein

thousands more at the link.....

Looks like Arb Vigano gave a speech to the people gathered in Rome on 11 of Oct.

Mon Oct 11, 2021 - 2:19 pm EDT
(LifeSiteNews) — The following is a translation of Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò’s address to the Italian People gathered in Rome and throughout Italy on Saturday.

You have gathered today in Rome, in Piazza del Popolo, and in many other squares in Italy, as hundreds of thousands of people around the world manifest their opposition to the establishment of a global tyranny. Millions of citizens of every nation, in the deafening silence of the media, have been shouting their own “No!” For months: No to pandemic madness, No to lockdowns, curfews, the imposition of vaccinations, No to health passports, to the blackmail of a totalitarian power enslaved by the elite.

Almost two years have passed since the beginning of this planetary nightmare. We entered a labyrinth step by step. At the beginning it was the masks indoors; then came the lockdowns with self-certifications; then the curfew … remember? Each time, faced with an abuse that might seem justified by the emergency, we have accepted to let ourselves be deprived of a bit of freedom. Step by step. They prevented us from going to church, leaving the house, working, going to school, visiting loved ones and even dying relatives in the hospital. Step by step. At a certain time of the evening, in our streets, we saw only the riders for the Amazon and JustEat deliveries: New victims of the Great Reset, new slaves of the System, together with many small entrepreneurs, owners of shops, bars and restaurants, forced into bankruptcy by absurd, illegitimate and counterproductive rules.

He hit a bullseye with that little detail. The same was with Enrique Iglesias's concerts thanks to APPLE Music.

Not to mention the psychological breakdown that has affected many of us, from the youngest to the oldest: some deprived of any social contact, the others confined in the RSA without treatment, condemned to die by a ministerial protocol. Step by step, we got used to the idea that a Technical-Scientific Committee could decide — so at least we were told — that the virus circulated only after 6 p.m., or that it hit standing and not-sitting patrons in bars, that it infected in churches or museums but not on commuter trains or buses full of students.

Oh bugger, it's coming for us all! Praying for you @psychegram

Just some random ideas -

• Can the universities position of being a federal contractor be challenged, at least as it applies to you?
  • Quite extreme this one, can you transfer to a university elsewhere e.g. Texas or some other state where the political climate is such that you are unlikely to face a gene editing mandate?
I'd have faith in God or the universe to guide you through this process. They usually say God / the universe doesn't put us in situations we can't overcome. In believing this I always think that in every situation where it appears you're backed against a wall with seemingly no choices, there is always a choice and a course of action open to you that would relieve you of that situation without you having to succumb to the dictates of the devil as it were - your challenge is to spot that option and act upon it whereas the devil's challenge as it were is to make you think and believe you have no options.
Thanks.

Regarding points above:
I doubt it. This requirement does not apply to the individual source of funding (and mine is a private foundation), but to the institute as a whole. As an aside, it was darkly amusing to read in the email that the university receives $300 million per year in federal funding, and therefore they own our bodies. The very definition of chattel slavery.
Maybe.
It's possible I could use that to seek a medical exemption, but it seems like a long shot.
This occurred to me too. Unfortunately I've no idea where to even start. It's a big institute, so there are presumably hundreds of us, but we're scattered across a large number of departments and in the usual way in which academics are cloistered in their silos, we barely know anyone.
My current position is not transferrable in this fashion. I'm anyhow in the process of applying for a new job, so this is a consideration; but such a position would not start until about a year from now. Luckily I've saved quite a bit over the last two years, so I can probably live off of my savings for some time if need be.

In any case, I'm not terribly worried. I'm furious that they're doing this, of course. Two days ago, when the department head sent around a heads up that this was coming (just over a day before the official announcement - he did the same thing before the lockdown), I got so angry that I was unable to continue working for the rest of the day.

However, over the last several months I've pondered this issue deeply and often, and the one thing I do know is that no matter what, I'm not getting the shot. If that means unemployment, or even the end of my career, so be it. I've long since made my peace with that possibility. This is a war, and it behooves a soldier to accept the possibility that he might become a casualty of that war, and to move forward regardless.

If it does come down to unemployment I've no real idea what happens next. Which is scary, I admit, but also somewhat thrilling.

I was doing an egg delivery in Toronto last tuesday 12/10/21 at selectfoods (Select Foods - A100% Canadian family-owned food manufacturer with over 75 years of experience in the sauce and condiment space).
At the reception they asked me to sign a paper indicating the dates I had my first and second jab. I refused to sign and told them it was illegal to ask for my medical record. They took the stock anyway but I can see a possible problem further down the road for truckers to deliver their load.

The justification given by many doctors seems to be: "We have never seen such symptoms after a vaccination, so it cannot be due to the vaccination." They completely ignore that people have never been injected with spike protein producing mRNA.
They are asleep at the wheel, maybe like zombies. Perhaps blackmailed or coerced by their employers to stay silent.

Thanks.

Regarding points above:
I doubt it. This requirement does not apply to the individual source of funding (and mine is a private foundation), but to the institute as a whole. As an aside, it was darkly amusing to read in the email that the university receives $300 million per year in federal funding, and therefore they own our bodies. The very definition of chattel slavery.
Maybe.
It's possible I could use that to seek a medical exemption, but it seems like a long shot.
This occurred to me too. Unfortunately I've no idea where to even start. It's a big institute, so there are presumably hundreds of us, but we're scattered across a large number of departments and in the usual way in which academics are cloistered in their silos, we barely know anyone.
My current position is not transferrable in this fashion. I'm anyhow in the process of applying for a new job, so this is a consideration; but such a position would not start until about a year from now. Luckily I've saved quite a bit over the last two years, so I can probably live off of my savings for some time if need be.

In any case, I'm not terribly worried. I'm furious that they're doing this, of course. Two days ago, when the department head sent around a heads up that this was coming (just over a day before the official announcement - he did the same thing before the lockdown), I got so angry that I was unable to continue working for the rest of the day.

However, over the last several months I've pondered this issue deeply and often, and the one thing I do know is that no matter what, I'm not getting the shot. If that means unemployment, or even the end of my career, so be it. I've long since made my peace with that possibility. This is a war, and it behooves a soldier to accept the possibility that he might become a casualty of that war, and to move forward regardless.

If it does come down to unemployment I've no real idea what happens next. Which is scary, I admit, but also somewhat thrilling.
Don't worry, psyche, I am convinced that you will use your time wisely and unleash your thoughts on your next
best-seller Academonia: When pencils go haywire. Upon publishing your book, I can't assure you that you will be paid in dollars given the climate situation, but a few heavy gold coins will do the trick. 😉

Don't worry, psyche, I am convinced that you will use your time wisely and unleash your thoughts on your next
best-seller Academonia: When pencils go haywire. Upon publishing your book, I can't assure you that you will be paid in dollars given the climate situation, but a few heavy gold coins will do the trick. 😉

You jest, but my mother, my sister, and a close friend are all encouraging me to write. It's a distinct possibility if I find myself with free time.

Not a bad title you've got there, either!

I'm happy to take payment in precious metals or crypto ;)

Im not sure if this has been posted already in this megathread...

STUDY OUT: Bad News for the "Science" crowd: “No relationship between the percentage of the population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases”

https://link.springer.com/content/p...f7509rkx9_SggCd4f3yBKk7MJgGdGtyCCybQnZYU02ZGU

If you’re interested, take ten minutes to read the paper and note how profoundly different the current public health narratives are from the existing science.
The paper makes two main points:
1) A country’s vaccination rate is not associated with lower case counts. Meaning that vaccinating more people does not appear to be slowing the spread of the disease.
2) The effectiveness of the of the shots in preventing infection, hospitalization, and death wanes dramatically after six months.
Given the above, does it make sense to vaccinate children as the primary argument for doing so was to protect adults? Also, does it make sense to be attempting to vaccinate everyone or would a focus on high risk groups be best? What is the rational for firing healthcare staff, who refuse vaccination, as they aren’t much more likely to acquire the infection than a vaccinated person after six months?

But then of course here is the opposite angle concerning this study, as its already been 'debunked'

link - COVID infection rates are NOT unrelated to vaccines – debunking research

It's a quick read...

Quote from the above article

"Of course, the second this kind of paper is published, every COVID-19 denier jumps on board to say “here’s the official proof that the COVID-19 vaccines are useless.”

I’m going to set aside the irony that anti-vaxxers love to argue that the bulk of vaccine research is garbage, usually bought by Big Pharma. But any “research” that supports their pre-conceived conclusion is, of course, Nobel Prize-worthy.

It’s frustrating, but my job is to critique this type of research. And this new paper that states that COVID-19 rates are not related to uptake levels of vaccines is a prime example of research filled with bad methodology, poor analytical procedures, and lots of bias.'

Back
Top Bottom