If you have data that shows that there is no federal mandate, then you should share it. The point is to check all claims, whether it is a Bitchute video or the media. Psyops exist in both the traditional and alternative media.
The Federal Register posts Executive Orders. Here is the page for Biden's orders: https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021

The order on 9/9/21 (EO 14043) is for federal employees. There is not one posted that talks about mandating the shots for private companies with over 100 employees, which was the subject of Biden's speech.

66% of menopaused woman got breakthrough bleeding after vaccination:

I barely dare imagine what it'll do to the fertility of young ones. That's a sign of the end times, if anything. 'Death shot' is not an understatement. It seems the few for whom the vaccine 'works' without serious 'side-effects' are the exception that confirms the rule.

"Fig 3. Breakthrough bleeding in non-menstruating individuals."

Uh, let me explain. "People/individuals" who menstruate are known in English as "women". Or you saying that one possible vaccine side effect is that men will grow ovaries, a uterus and a vagina, go through menopause and suffer from breakthrough bleeding?

:rolleyes:

The Federal Register posts Executive Orders. Here is the page for Biden's orders: https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021

The order on 9/9/21 (EO 14043) is for federal employees. There is not one posted that talks about mandating the shots for private companies with over 100 employees, which was the subject of Biden's speech.

I just got an email from Human Resources informing me that the university has decided the EO includes them as a federal contractor. I've been given until Oct 27th to get the first shot, so as to be fully genetically modified by the EO's Dec 8th deadline.

There's the possibility of religious exemption, which provides some thin hope. If that doesn't work I will be unemployed and it will likely be the end of my career.

We are all participants in a great global game of Debunk That Lie!

It's not looking good that the original fainting nurse is still alive:
This article from January 2021 is popping up apparently with the aim of debunking the "she died" viral spread on social and alternative media:

Fact check: Nurse who fainted after COVID-19 vaccine did not die

Social media users have been sharing posts that claim that the nurse who fainted after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is dead. This claim is false: the Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, where Nurse Manager Tiffany Dover works, confirmed to Reuters that she is well.
Yeah - nothing credible has yet to appear that this nurse is still among the living.

[Video] Austrian MP collapses in Parliament. Vaxxxed - Confirmed

And then there's Tucker Carlson - the biggest and best exposer and slayer of blatant lies! He throws the perps down and heaps their untruths upon their heads! His Oct. 11 show takes the Geezer-n-Chief to the woodshed! BTW - youtube has edited his supposedly FULL show down to seven seconds! Had to go to dailymotion to get the FULL show - repeatedly interrupted by ads though:

1634159393755.png

Outstanding show - watch up to 13:08 when the pilot previously posted about comes on (Joshua Yoder). Tucker continues on, again targeting the Geezer-n-Chief and particularly calling him out in a lie regarding vax mandates at Fox News:

1634162414169.png

This first segment runs to 18:10. General Flynn comes up next.

The UK media have recently been reporting that Russian spies stole the blueprint for the AstraZeneca vaccine to develop the Sputnik vaccine.
And the Debunk That Lie game goes on:

Daily Express RETRACTS story on Russia ‘stealing’ Sputnik V vaccine recipe, but the original fake-news publisher the Sun persists

The Daily Express has retracted the claim Russia stole the coronavirus vaccine recipe from UK’s AstraZeneca, replacing it with a statement by Sputnik V’s developers. The Sun merely appended a quote and stands by its false story.
In a Monday ‘bombshell,’ the Sun claimed UK spies “have proof” that Moscow’s flagship Covid-19 vaccine, Sputnik V, was actually inspired by documents “swiped” from AstraZeneca “by a foreign agent in person.” The Express later published its own story, citing the Sun.

On Tuesday, however, the latter tabloid retracted the story entirely – leaving the original headline, but replacing the copy with the text of a statement by the Russian Direct Investment Fund, the outfit that funded Sputnik V’s development at the Gamaleya National Research Center in Moscow.

“The article also contained false information. As an apology, we are happy to set the record straight,” the Express noted in the correction.

The RDIF statement explains that Sputnik V uses two human adenovirus vectors, whereas the AstraZeneca jab opted for a chimpanzee adenovirus. Sputnik V, which is the world’s first registered vaccine against the novel coronavirus that causes Covid-19, was also based on years of prior research in the field – a fact that’s easily verifiable via public records.

“Rather than spreading fake stories, the UK media and Government services should better protect the reputation of AstraZeneca, a safe and efficient vaccine that is constantly attacked by competitors in the media with facts taken out of context,” the RDIF said.

The Sun has not retracted or corrected Monday’s article, however. The tabloid merely added a one-sentence quote from a London PR firm representing the RDIF to the end of the article, describing the original story as “another fake news and blatant lie based on anonymous sources.”

Monday’s claims by British spies, laundered by the tabloid of Hillsborough infamy, drew sharp criticism in Moscow. Gennady Onishchenko, a lawmaker from the ruling United Russia party who previously served as head of Russia’s health authority and a presidential aide, said that the people involved in the story ought to be fired and to seek psychiatric help.

“I suggest they send the Sun’s journalists for a psychological evaluation,” he told RIA Novosti. “And the MI6 employees should be fired for losing the ability to do their jobs.”

I just got an email from Human Resources informing me that the university has decided the EO includes them as a federal contractor. I've been given until Oct 27th to get the first shot, so as to be fully genetically modified by the EO's Dec 8th deadline.

There's the possibility of religious exemption, which provides some thin hope. If that doesn't work I will be unemployed and it will likely be the end of my career.
Don't know if this will help, but passing it on:

Natural Immunity Is A Legal Defense To Fed COVID Vax Mandates

The argument that natural immunity against COVID-19 is an alternative to vaccination is emerging as a potential legal challenge to federally mandated vaccination policies.

Vaccination is already required for certain workers and some college students. The federal government, despite steeper legal hurdles to imposing vaccination, has also invoked the U.S. Department of Labor to mandate inoculation for health care workers and is expected to roll out a larger policy effectively mandating vaccination for a majority of U.S. workers.

The stated goal behind mandatory vaccination policies is to protect against the spread of disease, meaning that the crux of any policy is immunity. The notion that a previous COVID-19 infection provides natural immunity that can be at least as good as vaccination in some people is something a judge would likely need to consider in a challenge to a mandatory policy, especially against a government actor.

“I think that a judge might reject a rule that’s been issued by a body, like the U.S. Department of Labor or by a state, that has not been sufficiently thought through as it relates to the science,” Erik Eisenmann, a labor and employment attorney with Husch Blackwell, told Yahoo Finance.

Some recent research, which looks at hundreds of thousands of cases in Israel and has yet to undergo peer review, indicates that natural immunity might be at least as effective as vaccination in certain people. Other peer-reviewed research cited by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), which looks at dozens of cases in the U.S., indicated that certain people who suffered from a COVID-19 infection did not create antibodies (ie, natural immunity) at all.

In August, the CDC published a study of 246 Kentucky residents, concluding that vaccination offers higher protection than a previous COVID infection. The CDC said the study went through a “rigorous multi-level clearance process” before submission, though analysis was conducted before the Delta variant became prevalent in the U.S.

The CDC says the Kentucky data indicates that vaccines offer better protection than natural immunity alone, and medical professionals widely recommend vaccination for everyone who is eligible — including those who have experienced a prior COVID-19 infection.

‘We’re Concerned About Immunity, Not How You Get There’​

Legally challenging COVID-19 vaccine mandates involves both science and law.

The scientific arguments are based on certain studies over the past year, including the Israel study, and studies out of Cleveland Clinic and Washington University.

A June study that tracked 52,238 Cleveland Clinic employees found that within 1,359 previously infected and unvaccinated people, none contracted a subsequent COVID-19 infection over the five-month study. The findings led authors to conclude that prior infection makes a person “unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination.” Nevertheless, Cleveland Clinic stated afterwards that it continued to recommend vaccination for people previously infected, stressing that the research was conducted in late 2020 and early 2021 before the emergence of the Delta variant.

The 673,676-person Israeli study found that people who recovered from prior SARS-CoV-2 infection and remained unvaccinated were 27 times less likely to experience symptomatic reinfection from the Delta variant when compared to those who had not been infected and received two doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. The study also found that previously infected people who received a single dose of the vaccine received additional protection against the Delta variant.

In a smaller study conducted by Washington University School of Medicine and published in Nature, senior author Ali Ellebedy, PhD, an associate professor of medicine and of molecular microbiology, found antibody-producing cells in the bone marrow of 15 of 19 study subjects 11 months after their first COVID-19 symptoms. “These cells will live and produce antibodies for the rest of people’s lives. That’s strong evidence for long-lasting immunity,” Ellebedy said.
In terms of legal arguments, George Mason University Foundation law professor and Cato Institute senior fellow Todd Zywicki legally challenged the university’s vaccine mandate and later reached an arrangement that led to dropping the suit.

Zywicki told Yahoo Finance that while government entities have a right to take reasonable precautions against the spread of communicable diseases, that power has its limits. Those limits, according to Zywicki, are grounded in the 1905 Supreme Court decision Jacobson v. Massachusetts that upheld a state smallpox vaccine mandate, though the precedent may be challenged given legal and scientific evolution.

“That was a different medical era,” Zywicki said. “There was no way to confirm whether you had a prior infection and recovery, which is obviously the case now.”

A Michigan State University employee recently cited natural immunity as part of an attempt to obtain a temporary restraining order against the school’s vaccination mandate. The federal judge in the case denied the request, ruling the employee “has not demonstrated a strong likelihood of success on the merits of her claim.” Following a Sept. 22 hearing, the judge is now determining whether to issue a preliminary injunction to allow for an exception to the school’s vaccination mandate.

Zywicki said a modern legal analysis should also consider the Supreme Court’s 1927 ruling in Buck v. Bell, which solidified individual rights to bodily autonomy.

In Buck, the court authorized a Virginia state statute forcing sterilization on men and women deemed mentally deficient. Later cases, Zywicki said, following that jurisprudence, held that even prisoners cannot be subjected against their will to state-mandated drug injection, especially if the mandate is for the state’s convenience.

“Understandably, we are repulsed by that sort of attitude: that the government can do anything to you just because they think it’s a convenient way of dealing with some social problem,” he said.

Zywicki further argued that some state laws that govern immunization for students and others who must be protected against measles, mumps, rubella, don’t offer states sweeping authority to require vaccination. Instead, he said, they require proof of immunity. No proof of immunity option is offered in some states for diseases such as tetanus and polio.

“We’re concerned about immunity, not how you get there,” Zywicki said.

‘Science Is Going To Have To Move Pretty Fast’​

There’s little room to challenge a private-sector employer’s independent vaccination mandate because private employers, with certain exceptions for medical and religious reasons, have a right to adopt their own policies aside from any government mandate.

Challenges to vaccine mandates, therefore, are much more likely to be seen against the Department of Labor’s vaccination rules or other government-run entities (like in the case of Michigan State University).

At the same time, some private companies are incorporating natural immunity into company vaccination rules.

On September 9, Spectrum Health, a Michigan-based health care provider, became one of the first major employers in the country to offer its workers proof of natural immunity as a temporary alternative to vaccination. According to Detroit News, the company will accept a positive antibody test within the past three months coupled with either a positive PCR test or antigen test for COVID-19 as proof of immunity.

In the case of federal mandates, the scientific and legal arguments for natural immunity could face an uphill battle.

David Baffa, an employment litigation attorney and leader of Seyfarth Shaw’s workplace counseling and solutions group, said that he doesn’t anticipate that the federal mandates will include a path for permitting natural immunity in lieu of vaccination unless there’s a dramatic swing in science cited by the government.

“I think science is going to have to move pretty fast, and by that I mean the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and recognition of [natural immunity] as a viable alternative,” Baffa told Yahoo Finance.

Zywicki, for his part, expects that courts facing decisions concerning COVID-19 vaccination mandates will eventually reconcile the competing precedents.

“Clearly here, there’s no compelling interest” he argued with respect to a government’s interest in treating vaccinated individuals different from those who prove immunity acquired through prior infection. “And we’ve got all kinds of ways of verifying [immunity]. What the government should be doing is coming up with creative ways of recognizing this.”

Eisenmann, the labor and employment attorney, said some plaintiffs may be able to make a legitimate legal argument if natural immunity is authoritatively shown to be at least as good as vaccination.

“Right now I think it’s been easy for employers and the medical community to say the vaccine is always better,” he said. “But the science evolves and there are new strains.”
I'm wondering if your fellow employees can band together and acquire legal representation for the group - share the legal costs and aid each other financially and otherwise. Truly unbelievable that it's come to this. 😣

Just saw this so adding it on:

Study: Vaccinated And Unvaccinated Have Similar Viral Loads

Last edited:
Don't know if this will help, but passing it on:

Natural Immunity Is A Legal Defense To Fed COVID Vax Mandates

I'm wondering if your fellow employees can band together and acquire legal representation for the group - share the legal costs and aid each other financially and otherwise. Truly unbelievable that it's come to this. 😣

Just saw this so adding it on:

Study: Vaccinated And Unvaccinated Have Similar Viral Loads

Thanks for that. Maybe ... hard to say. Policy as currently stated allows for religious and medical exemptions ... natural immunity might fall under the latter? I'm not hopeful, however.

I was, however, pleasantly surprised to find that apparently 10% of us have so far refused the vax. More than expected to be honest. Unfortunately I don't personally know any of them.

He doesnt seem to be aware that the "Vaccine" also contains or can contain GO/Nano-Tech.

I have to agree here.

Eneby’s work has mainly been focussing around microbes and fungus being being the culprit of many cancer illnesses, and it caused huge controversy and uproar in Sweden in the past - and i believe his doctor license was invoked. (I am not familiar with the details and would have to read deeper into it).

Eneby’s “vaccine” Video

When i watched the “vaccine” video a couple months ago regarding his findings in the “vaccines” i was slightly disappointed over the “shallowness” in that interview but also Eneby’s interpretations having been vague.

He was more fixated about microorganisms being in the vials, without considering that these might also have other origins as well. Does he even have the proper equipment to dig in deeper ?

A tired man ?

He seem to be a tired man now - but I can’t blame him after what the swedish establishment has put him through in the past decades. It was like a witch hunt with constant humiliation.

Because he was one of the first in Sweden, to speak up against the origins of cancer not being primarily based on genetic defects, but due to the presence of overwhelming microorganisms and parasites, e.g. because of sour environment in the body tissue, connected to our abnormal high consumption of carb-and-sugar rich food, etc).

Similarly at the same time starting 20 years ago, they attacked another Doctor (Annika Dahlqvist) here in Sweden who was perhaps the first, really outgoing doctor who promoted fat over carbs and sugar, butter over margarine, and referred to many good studies about the ketonic diet and similar - why carbs ain’t good for diabetics and pre diabetics. … but her licence was invoked as well.

Both Dr Eneby and Annika Dahlkvist are something like legends here in Sweden (by those who don’t suffer from brain fog) - because they firstly dared to go against and penetrate the thick walls of the glossy Swedish mainstream health narrative, by giving people an option to get away from Statins and a lot of other pharmaceutical BS and all that sugar food we got here, by changing eating behavior, with fat over carbs.

You should pay more attention: The Bitchute video and the article I posted did not talk about the executive order for private businesses. That one does not exist yet, which I also pointed out. What they are talking about is the executive order for federal employees, which does exist (unlike what the Bitchute video claimed):

WHITE HOUSE STAFF, CDC, FDA AND NIAID EMPLOYEES​

The order encompasses the Executive Branch, which includes the White House and most federal employees (here ). The order applies to all federal workers including those at the CDC, FDA, NIAID, which are a part of the executive branch because they are government agencies (here , here here and here ).

Wouldn't surprise me if these cover-ups weren't going on all over the world. People dying and/or having adverse events from the vaxx. Only recently, I did a shift associated with ED. Many admissions were for people with weird neurlogical complaints (and in one case an obstetric issue - although I don't know whether her pregancy will progress, now), post the vaccine. This is something that is NEVER asked by doctors and the information was independently volunteered by the patients. "I had the jab last week/2 days ago" etc

Indeed. There is a good Telegram group where German medical professionals share their experiences and they also report complete denial and cognitive dissonance in most doctors. Here are two translated examples of recent reports:

At my recent shifts I estimate that 50% of the ambulance use was due to, in my opinion, consequences of the 'vaccination'. In every case, the emergency physicians categorically ruled out that there could be a connection (what can't be, can't be). Mostly the doctors said that they had never seen such symptoms in connection with a 'vaccination' (!).

Gastrobleeding in 32 yr old (cause unexplained).
75f, cyanotic, blue lips, skin rashes, edema, diarrhea, itching, aching limbs for ~2 weeks. "Cause maybe allergy flare" (pat. no allergic reactions for years and then they never looked like this).
82f with unexplained pain in arm, thorax, left thigh. Circulatory parameters unremarkable (sedative received).
34f unexplained weakness and occasional syncope "psych. causes" for weeks (sent home - rest).
42f unexplained seemingly uncontrollable twitching of all limbs (language barrier - no history possible).
54m malaise and mild thoracic discomfort after nap unsuccessful rea.
42m Pain in 'vaccine arm' for 2 weeks then sensory disturbances in one leg. Doctor: "it's from back and sitting wrong!".

I see a massive problem in the fact that the medical profession categorically rejects a connection in any patient. They do not even take this into consideration. The patients are partly seen as simulators and the complaints are belittled. Cautious indications of a possible connection are sometimes even aggressively rejected. Documentation of a possible correlation is downright prevented.

When will doctors start to become aware of the problem? I can't even imagine how much suffering is currently occurring when many other patients are suffering in this way. How much is not treated and examined. How much blame the medical profession is taking on .

They need to keep holding on to the narrative. Should they start to question it, the cognitive dissonance must be killing them. The guilt alone if they actively participated in the gene experiment.... "It can't be!" - almost as bad as "we've always done it that way!"

Hang in there. Don't let yourself be pressured. I hear daily from colleagues, trainees, interns, friends, acquaintances, ... that they are not participating. There will be a way to get through the whole thing and in the end, hopefully, everything will be okay again. Everything cleared up, worked through, ...

We just have to continue to try to enlighten, to oppose and to network, to support each other.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello dear group, here are my thoughts from the perspective of a doctor.
Maybe they are interesting and useful for one or the other.

I have been working as a family physician and as an emergency physician for several years.

[...]

I was suspicious of "vaccination" from the beginning. It is both basic knowledge and practical experience that virtually everything that is injected intramuscularly arrives a short time later in the bloodstream and then at the target organ (e.g. sedatives, centrally acting painkillers - brain). The idea that the "vaccine" remains in the deltoid muscle seemed to me rather naive.

It is foreseeable that the vehicles, be it lipid particles (mRNA) or adenovirus constructs (DNA), enter the circulation and preferentially "get out" at the site of slowest blood flow velocity, i.e. in the capillary bed, and here first transfect the "inner wallpaper" (endothelial cells), answered by an immune attack (T-cells, complement reaction), resulting in endothelial damage with possible capillary occlusion as a consequence. Especially in case of repeated "vaccinations", when the immune system has already been "sharpened".

Naive seemed to me also the statement in the patient information sheets that the spike protein is harmless -- a protein foreign to the body, which fulfills an essential biological task in the real virus and is now produced in full length (albeit modified), thus presumably functional? What a daring thesis!

And the argument that, despite the accelerated approval, we actually already have decades of experience with mRNA therapies, for example in (experimental) cancer therapy, is rather disturbing to me: The goal is completely different. In cancer therapy, the goal is to destroy something ...

I have completely withdrawn from corona vaccination activities in our practice for these reasons. I cannot justify it medically and therefore it is neither compatible with the medical ethos (primum non nocere - first of all do no harm) nor with my conscience.

The absurdly high remuneration in the vaccination centers (150 Euro per hour on weekdays, 185 Euro per hour on weekends) I can only consider as hush money. It is clear that a remuneration that exceeds the hourly rate of an emergency physician or hospital assistant physician by orders of magnitude carries a conflict of interest that effectively prevents criticism from participating physicians.

My colleagues accept the decision; they can partially understand my concerns described above, but they do not draw any consequence from it. The "backing" by the official recommendations by BMG, KV, STIKO weighs too heavily. I am alone with my opinion, as a special case; all other employees are vaccinated and propagate this also in the context of their activity. In fact, I personally do not know any colleagues who share my concerns, who follow the current publications on PubMed (also regarding prophylaxis and therapy options) or who read on telegram.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The justification given by many doctors seems to be: "We have never seen such symptoms after a vaccination, so it cannot be due to the vaccination." They completely ignore that people have never been injected with spike protein producing mRNA.

Back
Top Bottom