The future look like complicated to avoid being poisoned.

Vaccines in your salad? Scientists growing medicine-filled plants to replace injections

Well.., bio-engineering whole societies through food manipulation is nothing new, ("soy boy") but this certainly takes it up a level.

It's odd that Reality seems to be based on a game of Monopoly. (Or rather, the other way around.) We sit around and play, it's fun for a while, and then one player owns everything.

And notice how the game ends. It ends when somebody stomps away crying to their bedroom. It ends when it becomes clear that there is no more freedom to act or choose or achieve. It ends when you own nothing. (And you will be happy.)

I think that's the trick here; that the Dark Side is genetically engineering 'life' to be happy in their total enslavement.

I found it discomforting to learn that there were some planets which go dark and never come out of it. The Dark Side owns them. -That 4th Density alien overlords just persist in a state of high-tech endless control. Do souls even live there, or is their empire just a mechanical construct. A system of cancers?

God's cancer?

Do you ever worry about God? Sometimes I worry about God. Is it lonely?

Well.., bio-engineering whole societies through food manipulation is nothing new, ("soy boy") but this certainly takes it up a level.

It's odd that Reality seems to be based on a game of Monopoly. (Or rather, the other way around.) We sit around and play, it's fun for a while, and then one player owns everything.

And notice how the game ends. It ends when somebody stomps away crying to their bedroom. It ends when it becomes clear that there is no more freedom to act or choose or achieve. It ends when you own nothing. (And you will be happy.)

I think that's the trick here; that the Dark Side is genetically engineering 'life' to be happy in their total enslavement.

I found it discomforting to learn that there were some planets which go dark and never come out of it. The Dark Side owns them. -That 4th Density alien overlords just persist in a state of high-tech endless control. Do souls even live there, or is their empire just a mechanical construct. A system of cancers?

God's cancer?

Do you ever worry about God? Sometimes I worry about God. Is it lonely?
I think the plan is to make life rely on artificial sustenance such that nature becomes this thing that is alien and only accessible to the elite. That means engineering life such that it can only survive on food made from a lab and can only think within parameters that are controlled by the elite controlled-AI where all thoughts will be monitored and logged. This is their wet dream to bring intelligent life fully under their control such that they replace nature and God. Imagine that... Power. To do that though they need to transition our bodies from its current state to this other new state and for sure using injectables with some fancy DNA/mRNA altering technology is the most efficient way rather than introducing new bodies dropped from space. If you inject people with stuff that alter them and make them produce certain other bodies in a way that in a number of generations you'll have what you need then to me that seems like the game plan to follow. Along that part if you get the souls occupying the current bodies to make certain choices that mean they'll be available to then occupy the newly modified bodies then that's a double win in my book.

Although late in posting this experience, I visited Kelowna BC almost two weeks ago now, when the the first so called vaccine passports were issued via and the QRcodes were introduced. I needed to sell some assets that were no longer useful to me and could turn into cash.

I traveled by bus (I no longer drive for any distances, I find my reactions slower, due to an autoimmune disease) it was pretty smooth, (just some health related questions) and of course the mandatory mask wearing.

On the way, I traveled through the wildfire torn areas of Monte Creek, Westwold and Falkland, it was bizarre looking at chard streaks of charcoal, sticking up from the ground, that were once living and viable trees. There was a container, in a field, with black letters on the side it read Government Arson. A little further along the route, there was a heavy smell of marijuana permeating the bus, I looked over and it looked like maybe an acre or more of what could only be a government authorized marijuana growing plantation.

So I arrived in Kelowna, before 0900 most eating places not available to me. I needed a smoke and coffee, the bus left at 0615 so needed some caffeine to fuel my day. I found a grocery nearby, that served starbucks, I couldn't go into another place for obvious reasons. I found a bench to sit on to have a quite smoke and sip my coffee, then low and behold, I saw two people man and woman patrolling the street, dressed in black pants, new and creased jackets (possibly, could have been purchased prior to the Vaxxx passport event, who knows) they had walkie talkie strapped to the belt of their pants, and I noticed a pouch, could be a container for those plastic wrist restraints. On the back of the jacket was Kelowna city council or something like that. community patrol. I noticed a bylaw car cruising and also a police car parked in a sidestreet. Bearing in mind that there were expected demonstrations scheduled outside the hospital protesting the vaxx mandates, for healthcare workers.

Well I was approached by at least two or three people asking for a cigarette, I told them it was my last one, who knows they could have stolen my purse or wallet if I had given them one. But the most strange encounter of all, to my mind was a a woman, between the age of 30-40 difficult to tell she had white long grey shoulder length hair, she looked clean, and well presented, she was dressed in blue jeans that had the fashionably torn areas on the pant legs and top coordinated in blue. She approached me and asked me for a cigarette, I gave her my answer. Honestly I have never seen anything like it, she turned away, in robotic form, walking like slow motion, one foot after another, not like the normal gait of a person, hands down by her sides, not swinging, just like a zombie, no expression on her face, very strange, I remarked about this to my friend.

Another rather humorous observation, maybe not, There was an elderly man, in a motorized wheelchair, with a cardboard sign placed in his lap, homeless, needs money, well this made me think, how could a homeless man recharge a motorized wheelchair, it was large, and with my experience would cost several thousand dollars. if he was homeless, how would he recharge the wheelchair. It would be rife for pilfering in a homeless center in and uncertain and unpredictable economy, maybe he needed to supplement his government income, who knows.

So I gravitated to the lake shore and the tourist center, I like the water, it calms. I saw a young man looking over the lake, his hands clasped to his chest (I say young around late 30's, young to my mind) he gave the appearance he was praying. I heard him utter at one point, he would not be scared off by a cold. He noticed my presence, I said the usual niceties, good morning loovely day, which it was. and we struck a guarded conversation. After (sometimes age is an advantage) we developed a modicum of trust, in our conversation, he informed he was a Phd professor non tenured, he called the university in which he worked as a cesspit of nepotism. his course was the influence of technology on Art. He informed he had five classes cut from his curriculum and now only teaches one course in a virtual setting (could be his stance on vaccination, we never discussed, he was cautious). He told me it was impossible to give personal instruction when one has a class of as many of 150 virtual students.

He also informed that tuition fees were increased this fall semester, and that classes for the most part were now virtual, I heard this from another source concerning UBC. So all those vaccine mandates for young students to be vaxxed, were not necessary, talk about coercion. He also informed me he had attended board meetings, students, who come for learning and higher education, were not referred to as students, but as customers. He said, yes there are young people that are glued to the TV and play video games, but there is a segment of his young students, that are awake and aware, they can see behind the curtain (my words), he voiced he does have some hope for the future, thanks to these young people. I cannot remember the words, I spoke to him, but he seemed calmer, and I hope I helped in his distressing time.

Anyways, my journey home, It stopped at the airport to pick up passengers. I noticed a marquee, outside the entrance to the departure building all waiting to receive the good to go, from the PCR test, very sad. On another note, when I got back to the bus station, I wanted a bottle of water, I tried using coins, and was told, it only accepts the QRcode, by the way, the snack machine full of salty snacks, would accept coins.

Sorry for this ;long monologue, but this is how my reality looked on that day, and the dystopian future that we are living in. Thanks for taking the time to read. After wearing a mask for several hours, at the end of the day, I was brain numbed and exhausted, my healthcare friend, also agreed, she told me she was wiped at the end of the day.

Some Aboriginal tribes seem to have been taken in by the covidiocy, like the people of Wilcannia who are complaining that they are being left out of vaccination planning, this tribe from the Gulf of Carpentaria have lost 5 members shortly after vaccination and are speaking out:

Thank you for posting this @Jones.
I have been hoping to see Aboriginal people speak out strongly about this issue and demonstrate that they are awake and paying attention and really know what’s going on.

For those who don’t have time / opportunity to watch the link I have posted some of the info below. (I have tried to record it accurately but had trouble viewing the link as it kept stopping/glitching)

The man speaking introduces an aboriginal elder whom he says holds the water dreaming for the entire planet. He speaks of this elder telling him that the water is crying out from all parts of the planet, that “we must hurry up” (act now). He goes on to speak on behalf of the elders to all beings, no matter their ancestry:

“What’s happening to us all is wrong. It’s a crime against humanity... and these people governing us that are trying to harm our families and our children, and every human being on this planet are WAR CRIMINALS.
They are committing genocide against the population, and we are losing people en mass. Six people from a small community in the last week have died, and they are hiding it!

They are getting the tribal people to say it’s black magic, they are making them think that they are creating it because of some mythical virus…
But we have had six people die from Groote Eyland
(Gulf of Carpenteria, 390 miles from Darwin) in one week, another young 35-year-old in ICU in Adelaide.
Facts. Not rumour.
What did they die of? (Question from crowd)
THEY WERE ALL VACCINATED... OK?
We are dropping. The morgues are filling. The funeral parlours can’t cope.
Our people are coming in from the bush in large numbers.
They are massacring us!
They are annihilating the oldest living culture on the planet

And they are doing it in front of all of us, and you’re doing it to you, and they are doing it to our children.
This is not about black-and-white, alright?

This is about humanity.
But our people are the main target because these corporate warlords want our resources
(Groote Eylandt is source of mining resources) and the ones that hold the knowledge to the land such as these leaders here (indicates people near him) are the real knowledge holders… And when we lose that connection from them to the next generation, they will remove the sixth generation that they have created, through this socially engineered sick genocide… and if we don’t do something now we are going to lose everything. Not just our land, not just our families, not just our culture, but we are going to lose something – that is all of you, okay?

There are seven strands of human DNA. The Africans hold 4, Asia to Europe hold 1-3. The tribal people here hold all 7 DNA strands.
That means YOU are family, ok?
They are killing your ancestors when they kill us.”

[…]
I want you to understand there is a shift, there is hope coming.
There is change.
I got some information on that Scott Morrison received an 80 page document from the Federal Court yesterday, saying that the entire thing is unlawful, ok?
The cracks are coming.
The people are awake.
Once they started to come for our children that’s when everybody woke up, ok? Sometimes you can go for the men, sometimes the women, sometimes both, but once you touch the children that’s it – and there’s no turning back.

Michael Gunner…
(Chief Minister of the Northern Territory)
You cannot hide. You must leave.
I don’t know where you’re gonna go but Michael Gunner you and everybody who has pushed this genocide on your population:
You are done, and it’s a war crime and you all your agents are gonna pay for it. You need to leave.”

I would call that a ‘cease and desist’ notice, if ever I heard one.

Michael Gunner won’t be happy if they decide to pick up their spears and settle their issues with him under Aboriginal Law. It’s pretty harsh when it needs to be and ‘to the point’.

So happy to see these people speaking out and doing what they can to raise awareness for ALL people. Am feeling it’s definitely time for all tribes to come together all over the world and stand their ground. Literally. Before any more children and innocent souls are sacrificed to the darkness.

Much gratitude to everyone for all they are sharing.
💛✨

Some Aboriginal tribes seem to have been taken in by the covidiocy, like the people of Wilcannia who are complaining that they are being left out of vaccination planning, this tribe from the Gulf of Carpentaria have lost 5 members shortly after vaccination and are speaking out:

Yes I also understand this issue, where I live I am surrounding with aboriginal reserves with a large First Nations presence. For some reason after all the reserve deaths reportedly discovered, now when I pass someone on the street, who I know is aboriginal, they ignore me and will not look me in the eye.
it is like I am a nonentity, talk about the the separation of society and social groups. funding for such groups since the pandemic has increased exponentially, all to garner votes. For decades, they were considered a nonentity, their culture and presence forgotten from coast to coast.

I discussed with my friend, we both worked in healthcare, and have many colleagues, that are First Nations we cannot believe the level of compliance regarding the history, and suspicion that First Nations have had in previous generations regarding government mandates, it beggars belief. It makes me wonder have they struck some kind of deal? Or do they have Elders that are no longer in touch with the communities in which they live.

Also I wonder, especially with the wildfires, where I live, many First Nation reserves have beem decimated,
they are inhabitable, What will happen to the land, will the government buy it back at a bargain basement price?

Yes I also understand this issue, where I live I am surrounding with aboriginal reserves with a large First Nations presence. For some reason after all the reserve deaths reportedly discovered, now when I pass someone on the street, who I know is aboriginal, they ignore me and will not look me in the eye.
it is like I am a nonentity, talk about the the separation of society and social groups. funding for such groups since the pandemic has increased exponentially, all to garner votes. For decades, they were considered a nonentity, their culture and presence forgotten from coast to coast.

I discussed with my friend, we both worked in healthcare, and have many colleagues, that are First Nations we cannot believe the level of compliance regarding the history, and suspicion that First Nations have had in previous generations regarding government mandates, it beggars belief. It makes me wonder have they struck some kind of deal? Or do they have Elders that are no longer in touch with the communities in which they live.

Also I wonder, especially with the wildfires, where I live, many First Nation reserves have beem decimated,
they are inhabitable, What will happen to the land, will the government buy it back at a bargain basement price?
Strange, I am finding this avoidance behavior combined with strong victim mentality more frequently both in time and space (around). People who cannot admit they are wrong these days play victim by fleeing the scene while posing an agressive and overly dominant stance or hiding behind collective nonsense. Problem is very few times and very few of them are being accused openly. It is like they are reacting to anticipated accusations. That is a critical dynamic as it ultimately leads to conflict.
There are techniques in one-on-one situations where you can force someone out of this almost hypnotic state by either saying or doing something funny and dissonant or physically shocking like throwing a pllow or water or flour...
What can one do when it comes to engaged groups of people? Perhaps fumigating government buildings or MSM HQs with itching powder, or at least throwing it on the police? You don’t even need to be in the street to do that.

I am noticing that in Australia there has been a big ‘push’ in more recent years to acknowledge the ‘traditional custodians of the land’ in Australia. (All very ‘politically correct’ of course.) There have been all kinds of ‘deals’ done with Aboriginal groups to return some land into their care, recognition of sacred areas, burial sites etc (in between mining companies literally blowing them to smithereens! and then having to make reparations and ‘restore them’. What the??? 🤪) IMHO these deals will be completely revoked in the future unless the PTB collapse occurs. They don’t seem to plan on having many indigenous folk left on the planet, and any of their ‘wisdom’ and ancient stories would probably be regaled to ‘fairy tales’.

For a long time, there have been heavyweight funded campaigns to ensure for their wellbeing, Aboriginals stop smoking, drinking, get their children vaccinated (including covid of course! but I’m also referring to the long and horrifying vaccination schedule recommended from birth). Their ‘benevolent benefactors’ target health issues such as diabetes, heart disease etc, paying ‘lip service’ to things like elder respect, empowering women, addressing the high level of Aboriginal deaths in custody, supporting culture and arts... the list is long and complex.

Personally, I am under the distinct impression that over the years much of the Governmental ‘goodwill’ and PR ‘doublespeak’ from the forked tongued ones around ‘closing the gap’ between Aboriginal and non Aboriginal groups is connnected to a plan where the Government here seems to have been gradually forming ‘pathways of trust’ with many in Aboriginal Communities. Along with the continual brainwashing of their communities, in my mind there is no doubt that many individuals have been ‘targets’ - groomed for their upstanding ‘leadership roles’ completely unaware of what they/their egos were really being seduced by, not aware of ultimately how it would affect their people, or the world collectively. It’s almost like watching a domino effect of the infiltration, distortion and collapse of indigenous culture being mirrored all over the world.

In the case of Covid, here in Australia, we see these indigenous community ‘leaders’ appearing in the media, literally crying out for their people to be made a priority for covid vaccines, because they are considered ‘vulnerable’ and because ‘they always get pushed to the end of the line’. This is one time you definitely want to be at the end of the line!! If only they would comprehend how truly vulnerable they are as they fall for the lies. It’s utterly shocking to me. For people who are so deeply connected to their ancestors who many still communicate directly with in the ‘dreamtime’, so many seem to have lost the ability to intuit collectively or independently. To me this is heartbreaking to witness, as with many indigenous groups all over the planet. As Joan commented above, she cannot believe the compliance rate in First Nations people, the disconnect that seems to exist, even when witnessing the reservation deaths - it seems to have little impact on their awareness or personal choices. That seems very strange to me, unless of course those ones are OP’s or have been sedated via programming on multiple levels.

I note there seems to be a lot of mention of water in many indigenous cultures. A reference perhaps that it is time for another ‘cleansing’ on Terra.

I am so grateful to have found my way to this group,
whom in many ways feel like my own ‘Ark’ and beacon of light.
Every day you collectively steer me closer towards to dry land. 🌈

Hmm :-( in France: Covid-19 : les tests deviendront payants le 15 octobre seulement pour les non-vaccinés, annonce Jean Castex

From October 15 in France, only non-vaccinated will have to pay for tests (or more exactly not get the tests reimbursed)...
Treating citizens differently based on vaccination status. Hmmm... sounds like state instituted discrimination in my book. It'll be interesting to see how society reconciles itself from this in future and what new lies and apologies will be cooked up to undo the crimes of today. Disgusting. People should know better and in fact THEY KNOW BETTER but that doesn't stop them acting in this way to make discrimination a thing. I'm already voming from all the high sounding BS that will come out of France in future about equality and human rights / freedom. What a bunch of baloney!

Treating citizens differently based on vaccination status. Hmmm... sounds like state instituted discrimination in my book. It'll be interesting to see how society reconciles itself from this in future and what new lies and apologies will be cooked up to undo the crimes of today. Disgusting. People should know better and in fact THEY KNOW BETTER but that doesn't stop them acting in this way to make discrimination a thing. I'm already voming from all the high sounding BS that will come out of France in future about equality and human rights / freedom. What a bunch of baloney!

I was just talking to my husband this evening, about an equally idiotic measure elsewhere. Our conclusion was that this 'diktat' trend is not going to just fade out. get more and more

I can't help but wonder if this was written by the, "socially organized collective" (soc) Clif High references now and then, the good guys. The website, "automatic earth" is interesting. Regardless this well researched piece is very telling.

"Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America" - Here Is The 'Spartacus COVID Letter' That's Gone Viral

2021-09-26_11-10-45.jpg

Back
Top Bottom