This the latest bulletin from BC's Health officer Bonnie Henry, it's a bunch of lies. Recommending pregnant women, breast feeding mothers, stating that that they are safe, will not effect neonates, will not cause birth defects. It is safe and effective for long covid.

Explains the name change of Pfizer and Moderna, states it has been fully approved in Canada. Safe to be given to 6-11 year olds, states it is safe to be given. Just some highlights

Caution, it takes a strong stomach, to listen to the bunch of lies and disinformation.

From the Vancouver Sun

B.C.’S COVID-19 CASE NUMBERS​

As of the latest figures given on Sept. 21:

• Total number of confirmed cases: 180,178 (5,282 active cases)
• New cases since Sept. 20: 525
• Total deaths: 1,900 (One additional death)
• Hospitalized cases: 332
• Intensive care: 155 (down one)
• Total vaccinations: 4,031,909 received first dose; 3,685,799 second doses
• Recovered from acute infection: 172,624
• Long-term care and assisted-living homes, and acute care facilities currently affected: 22

franklin-gallup-2.jpg

franklin-gallup-2.jpg

A narrative I hear a lot is that “we are doing it for gramma”. The fear gets projected as pseudo concern for others.

COVID-19: The Unvaccinated Pose a Risk to the Vaccinated​

Q: How do people who have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 pose a risk to people who have been vaccinated?

A: An unvaccinated person who is infected with COVID-19 poses a much greater risk to others who are also unvaccinated. But vaccines are not 100% effective, so there is a chance that an unvaccinated person could infect a vaccinated person — particularly the vulnerable, such as elderly and immunocompromised individuals.

No vaccine is 100 percent effective, and the more virus is around us — in this case, carried by the unvaccinated, who are five times more likely to be infected and thus to spread coronavirus — the more likely the vaccinated are to become infected.

COVID-19: The Unvaccinated Pose a Risk to the Vaccinated - FactCheck.org

See just two comments in the networks. You can see how this mindset will become out of control. Think of the kind of people who wore masks when driving alone in their car. Then imagine what they’d do in a disease x scenario.

chrome_screenshot_1632336377944.png

So I have a question that has to do with external considering and "STOness". When I choose to enter a store without a mask, I'm doing so well aware of the fact that the 'believers' could find this antagonistic and dangerous. I am not externally considerate of them because I knowingly behave in a way I know some of them won't like and might even be a cause of fear for them. So even when I know that the mask-narrative is BS, should i still adjust to the level of the masses to make them feel more safe? I of course tell myself that I'm showing them not to be afraid, but might in fact provoke the opposite. Am I just unnecessarily overthinking this?

. When I choose to enter a store without a mask, I'm doing so well aware of the fact that the 'believers' could find this antagonistic and dangerous.
You have a strong force-field like a magnet. It pulses like heatwaves. In humans and animals its the vibe / aura, its an EM-field that can stick on things like floating foam: makes up a man's presence, that can fill a room. Pre-plandemic people could get / feel / read / your vibe and probably began mentioning topics you were busy thinking about. Regards STO, I think, if you work on your lofty spiritual purity, where ever you enter, people will feel it mask or no mask. People should therefore sense what you are about, even if you say nothing.

Lots of times somewhat similar I'm experiencing, but in my case its different: I'm a "war" brute..

Hi all, was reviewing the following article related to booster shots: FDA meets to decide whether to approve Pfizer booster shots, as company releases stats showing major decline in vaccine efficacy -- Sott.net

Not sure if it is the latest status in regard to: FDA Rejects Pfizer’s Initiative to Offer Booster Jabs After Reports on Vaccine’s Plummeting Efficacy
Despite Pfizer’s recommendation to introduce the third booster shot for its coronavirus vaccine, the call seems to have fallen on deaf ears with the US regulator, with its panel voting overwhelmingly against such practice citing lack of safety data ( and leaving the pharma giant in a difficult situation).

Not sure though that is binding? or if it is the latest status in regard to the booster in the US?

To which I'd say, if "they" want to protect grandma, they should advocate for what's always been done: quarantining only the sick and vulnerable, so everyone else can keep society functioning to ensure grandma is taken care of adequately.
Right, but at a certain point these rationalizations about gramma are just a cover for abdicating responsibility and logic and rationality fly out the window. Argument becomes moot.

Nothing good.

Full Translated: Hito científico: Argentina fabricará vacunas de tecnología ARN mensajero contra el COVID-19

Scientific milestone: Argentina will manufacture messenger RNA technology vaccines against COVID-19​

At a meeting held this morning between WHO and PAHO scientific authorities, two Argentinean biotechnology plants, Sinergium Biotech and mAbxience, were chosen to be the first, together with the Brazilian FIOCRUZ, to produce vaccines against COVID-19 using messenger RNA technology, outside the United States. Infobae accessed the details of this revelation, which will increase vaccine production capacity and broaden access to vaccines in the Americas.

So I have a question that has to do with external considering and "STOness". When I choose to enter a store without a mask, I'm doing so well aware of the fact that the 'believers' could find this antagonistic and dangerous. I am not externally considerate of them because I knowingly behave in a way I know some of them won't like and might even be a cause of fear for them. So even when I know that the mask-narrative is BS, should i still adjust to the level of the masses to make them feel more safe? I of course tell myself that I'm showing them not to be afraid, but might in fact provoke the opposite. Am I just unnecessarily overthinking this?
Have you seen the Shouldn't We Be Fighting This thread? Lots of good insight in there on the subject.

External consideration is win win, not win lose. If you lose when you put on a mask, it is not external consideration.

I bumped into this disgusting post by RT on Instagram. It's really sad to see the quality of RT's journalism go down the drain with covid. I understand that there are things that probably happened behind the scenes that made them cave in but it doesn't make this any less repulsive to me.
The provaxxers, including RT, who bash Ivermectine as a dangerous drug obviously ignored the adverse reactions reports (WHO Vigiaccess):
- Ivertmectine has 5,648 reports since 1992
- Pfizer vaccine has 2,029,300 reports in 9 months

E_0t7kfVIAgoXEY.png
E_0uqypUUAo4MtE.png

Back
Top Bottom