Doctors and politicians on Italian TV have been repeating ad nauseam how most covid patients in ICUs are unvaccinated as a means to further shame the unvaccinated and accuse them of all the problems that are actually caused by the vaccines. So far the propaganda has been successful as the Italian population has been primed with this narrative most likely in preparation for the increase in cases that come with the start of the flu season and the majority believes in the story.

I just stumbled upon a video shared on Twitter showing an ICU worker correcting Andrea Mandelli on TV, vice-president of the Italian chamber of deputies (Italy's lower house) and also president of the order of pharmacists (FOFI), about how the patients in the ICU she works in are actually all vaccinated.

Wonder how different people's perception of the situation would be if more people like this woman were able to speak out on mainstream media, but I fear this is just one of many isolated cases that will not be seen by the majority and quickly forgotten by the few. Hopefully I will stand corrected...

There appears to be a bit more push back coming from those in the Medical system.
Wonder how different people's perception of the situation would be if more people like this woman were able to speak out on mainstream media, but I fear this is just one of many isolated cases that will not be seen by the majority and quickly forgotten by the few. Hopefully I will stand corrected...
If you noticed her wording towards the end of that clip, she was speaking out because she was no longer employed.
She says she was on duty until 4 oclock, then she says she was "suspended".

I was employed in an area of Emergency Response and health care at a large Hospital for a number of years.
A very important and binding agreement for that employment was signing strict Confidentiality Agreements.
The documentation and legally binding contracts that I was required to sign were mostly regarding patient identities and details pertaining to their individual health issues, age, and private personal info.
But, every once in a while, there were also forms and documents that had to be signed for "special events" such as Emergency Preparedness training for Catastrophic events, for example.

That brings us to this letter, which was written by a local man, about what he has learned from his wife.
He posted it on our public fb, so I am sharing it here.

I have met his wife, the Nurse mentioned in the letter below, and for what its worth, she seems to be a very stable, dedicated, caring and compassionate individual.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
"From the mouth of a front line nurse:
So I have mentioned on here multiple times that my wife's a nurse at a hospital.
Last night she worked an extra shift in the Emergency Room(not her regular department)

She found out, how "they" are getting away with claiming there's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

While dealing with a patient who came in exhibiting symptoms of myocarditis, a FT Emergency Room nurse conveyed some very interesting information to my wife.

Apparently all patients are asked whether or not they received the #CV19 vax, no matter what issue it is that brought them into the ER.

If the patient received the vax less than 14 days prior, they are recorded as "Un-Vaxxed"

The story the nurses are being given,
is that this is done because the vax takes 14 days to start working.
The FT ER nurse my wife talked to last night has a different theory:

It has been her observation that most patients coming in with what appears to be vaccine injuries are coming in within 72 hours of receiving the jab.
By recording these patients as "Un-Vaxxed" they can do a few things:
- one, they can claim those vax injuries are a result of Covid & not the shot
- two, they can bury the vaccine injury
- three, they get to claim there's a "pandemic of the unvaccinated"

It also turns out that nurses are being required to sign nondisclosure agreements, promising not to publicly discuss any procedures dealing with #CV19

My wife refused to sign this agreement,
and she's awaiting possible retaliatory response from upper mgmt.
We need nurses across the country to start talking about all of this openly, as I'm sure our little hospital is not the only place this is occurring."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The "special" confidentiality agreement forms that I mentioned, are probably what he is referring to.
These forms are usually presented by one of the Admin secretaries, shoved under your nose, usually while you are in the middle of emergency pandemonium, and are often signed just to get rid of the "paper pusher".
Then when a copy of what has been signed shows up with the next pay stub, reality sets in as to what was signed.

The legal jargon and punishments that are threatened in these documents is probably THE REASON why there aren't more people coming forward, at least, from what I have experienced.

What a surprise!

Pfizer, unions, others donated $61.8 mln for Biden's inaugural​

WASHINGTON, April 21 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden raised $61.8 million for his inauguration events, receiving large contributions from corporations, labor unions and wealthy individuals, according to a financial disclosure.

The Democratic president's inaugural committee took in $1 million in contributions each from about 10 big companies, including Pfizer Inc (PFE.N), the maker of one of the COVID-19 vaccines being deployed in the United States, as well as from AT&T Services Inc (T.N), Bank of America Corp (BAC.N) and Boeing Co (BA.N).

Corporations making $1 million donations also included Uber Technologies Inc (UBER.N), Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT.N) and Qualcomm Inc (QCOM.O), according to the filing submitted on Tuesday with the Federal Election Commission.

The committee also received $1 million from the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, a major labor union.

About a dozen individuals donated $500,000 each, according to the filing.

Hello, Bluegazer, I hope you're doing well. I do apologize for the late reply as it got really busy around here. I was trying to stay up to date with the forum during my free time, though. Before replying to this, I peeked into the Swamp and I do hope you get the job! We know the situation is hard for everyone, but if the company has a head on their shoulders, then you should give it a shot!
In the last days you probably witnessed how chaotic the political scene became after the PASO elections (Which I also didn't have the time to dig into it, may as well be another distraction). Hope this delays the bill and other nazi mandates. It's been crossing my mind lately that, like many other reports that people were posting here, this may as well be a psyops to put pressure on us and get vaccinated out of fear and "anticipation" to possible evil mandates.

My concern now is not only about getting a job, although I do need the money, I am not going to sell myself for a job, no matter how good a prospect it may be. Furthermore, if this company is one more link in the chain of domination and control, I will not participate.

My concern is the health care system and whether it reaches the criminal point of denying you care if you don't have the vaccine. I don't know what I'll do if the day comes when I won't have insulin because I refuse the vaccine... I guess I'll have to grit my teeth and kick in the doors...

Regarding the PASO, is pure smoke, people change but not the agenda.

On the topic of travel, my wife and I are in Croatia at the moment because you can reenter the UK from here unvaccinated without having to quarantine. We got some rapid tests, got our test confirmations.

We were asked when checking in at the airport if we had our passports, boarding cards and proof of vaccination. We just nodded and joined the line. When we got to the person on the desk, they asked if we had the above and my wife said we have our test result certificates. We showed them and they didn’t check them or scan the QR code, just checked our luggage and waved us through.

On arrival in Croatia, passport control asked for passports and test results. They had a longer look at the result certificate but again didn’t scan the QR code. I think they were just seeing if the names on the certs matched the names on the passports.

So, so far, we could easily faked test result certificates in order to get here. We’ll see how it goes getting back into the UK.

A side note, we flew from Birmingham, and they only had one backscatter machine which they’ve cordoned off and they’re not using at the moment. So if anyone needs to fly from the UK and Birmingham is an option, go from there. Our time from arriving there to getting on the plane was pretty smooth and painless.

Is it possible that the vaxxes are affecting people to make them more STS? I am surprised at the interactions I am having with vaxxed people that I know (or thought I knew) very well. Suddenly very "all about me". Very strange and disconcerting. One in particular who was never interested in material possessions is suddenly ranting about his stuff. Another who was antivaxx and chose to get it to keep his job is now trying to convince us to get vaxxed since he "feels great!"

Is it possible that the vaxxes are affecting people to make them more STS? I am surprised at the interactions I am having with vaxxed people that I know (or thought I knew) very well. Suddenly very "all about me". Very strange and disconcerting. One in particular who was never interested in material possessions is suddenly ranting about his stuff. Another who was antivaxx and chose to get it to keep his job is now trying to convince us to get vaxxed since he "feels great!"
You might be onto something. I get some messages from vaccinated people on social medias and I noticed an inordinate amount of insults, an underlying meanness and a total inability to see the facts as if wishful thinking reigned supreme. As if these indiviuals had been disconnected from reality and all that mattered was their beliefs.

I don't know precisely how it works, maybe it's just confirmation bias combined with fear and stress. Maybe there is more, a few hypothesis were proposed in this post.

Although I’m confident that its being done by 3D technology, and psychology, still the 3D-ers are the hands of God so to speak. Separating the heard before the final harvest. This verse always comes to mind when I just can’t understand how people, who were logical and intelligent before, now just can’t see what’s in front of their faces.

and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11 For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie,

Back
Top Bottom