"...and only bring them out if the zombies begin to appear". Well then, if the requirement for owning a gun is zombies, then we aren't to far off from meeting that requirement!

Q: (Joe) So what are these magnets being attracted to?

A: Will be used at later time.

Q: (L) Creepy! Used for what?? [laughter]

A: Directed beam applications.

Q: (L) Well that's creepy, too. Do any of those directed beam applications involve the zombie apocalypse?

A: Close

Q: (L) Ooo, creepy! [laughter]

(Joe) Is that what they were referring to in a previous session when they said some vaccines would be used to control people?

A: Yes

Q: (Andromeda) And what percentage of these vaccine batches have this technology?

(Joe) Or how many people?

(Andromeda) Yeah, how many people?

A: 12 percent.

Q: (Joe) That's a LOT of people

This video was sent to me yesterday, titled: “The most powerful video one can watch to understand what’s happening right now” I just watched it, and its impressive. One to be passed around.

The subject is Vera Sharav (holocaust survivor) interviewed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich and the Corona Committee. I say interviewed, but really, she’s a pretty tough old lady, and like it or not, she did most the talking.

I searched to see if it had been posted on the forum and found only a different interview done in French posted on the ‘Various interesting things in French’ thread. This one is in English, and my apologies if it’s a double post.

One of the things I liked about it was she didn’t bother with the ‘usual stuff’ (no magnates, nanoparticles or shedding) it was simple. This is the same group from WWII only global this time. She remembers them starting with the medical industry last time also. She also doesn’t mind naming names and placing blame for corporations as well as individuals.

Last edited:
A little update about the situation in France, beside a lot of protests everywhere Stormy atmosphere in the Assembly on the extension of the health pass:

"Already partially in force since the day before, the extended health pass has suffered some setbacks, Thursday 22 July, in the Assembly, which plays the prolongations on this tool presented by the government as the best weapon against the rebound of the epidemic of Covid-19. Against the advice of the executive and in a close vote, the deputies have opposed in the afternoon to the health pass (full vaccination course or recent test) for all patients and visitors in hospitals and nursing homes. The debate could however come back during the parliamentary shuttle on the new anti-Covid bill.

In a hurry, the government wants to adopt an even broader health pass and mandatory vaccination for certain professions by the end of the weekend, after four days of parliamentary debate. But on Thursday mid-afternoon, there were still some 700 amendments to be examined out of the thousand that had been tabled, and the atmosphere remained stormy.

"We would like to have a real listening", even asked the government the deputy Annie Chapelier, of the group Agir allied to the majority, while the oppositions criticized decision makers "out of ground" or making the country "crazy".

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

One thing is sure, those psychos don't fear double standards because The health pass will definitely not be imposed on MPs!

"The Red Cross refuses to use vaccinated blood for their convalescent plasma. They ONLY want antibodies from the UNVACCINATED."

This seems to apply only for blood that is used to help people with severe covid-symptoms.

Overall, the Red Cross does allow the vaxxed to donate blood:

• COVID-19 Vaccine
    • Acceptable if you were vaccinated with a non-replicating, inactivated, or RNA-based COVID-19 vaccine manufactured by AstraZeneca, Janssen/J&J, Moderna, Novavax, or Pfizer providing you are symptom-free and fever-free.
    • Wait 2 weeks if you were vaccinated with a live attenuated COVID-19 vaccine.
    • Wait 2 weeks if you were vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine but do not know if it was a non-replicating, inactivated, RNA based vaccine or a live attenuated vaccine.

Latest news from Italy, yesterday the government had decided to adopt the health pass starting 6th August for the indoor facilities as bars, restaurants, gyms, spa, theaters, cinema, museums, stadiums. For the moment the health pass won't be required in order to have access to the public transportation.

Also, lately some prominent journalists, doctors, Healthcare professionals suggested during tv interviews to make the Healthcare system payable for those who are refusing to get the jab. The funny thing is that no one from the government or other state institutions seems to be outraged regarding those lunatics. In fact me thinks that the government may use those useful idiots in order to put more pressure to those who didn't took the jab yet.

It's sad what's happening here but I'm not surprised at all, all these restrictive measures will cause more tension between people, more pressure and suffering, will see where that will lead to eventually...

I just watched the interview with the Madagascar President and thought he was excellent. I hope that he knows the danger he is in, considering what happened to the President of Burundi who died of a heart attack this year:

A covid coup took place afterwards:
Apparently, the decoction (produced in Madagascar) that consists of Artemisia (a plant with amongst others anti-malaria properties) and a few medicinal plants endemic to Madagascar is used against Covid-19 with good results and no adverse side-effects? Madagascar already sent it to a number of African countries.

He is still alive but for how long? According to Sputniknews
Madagascar President Survives Reported Assassination Attempt

Latest news from Italy, yesterday the government had decided to adopt the health pass starting 6th August for the indoor facilities as bars, restaurants, gyms, spa, theaters, cinema, museums, stadiums. For the moment the health pass won't be required in order to have access to the public transportation.

Also, lately some prominent journalists, doctors, Healthcare professionals suggested during tv interviews to make the Healthcare system payable for those who are refusing to get the jab. The funny thing is that no one from the government or other state institutions seems to be outraged regarding those lunatics. In fact me thinks that the government may use those useful idiots in order to put more pressure to those who didn't took the jab yet.

It's sad what's happening here but I'm not surprised at all, all these restrictive measures will cause more tension between people, more pressure and suffering, will see where that will lead to eventually...
My family who lives in Italy (my parents, my sister, her husband and their two sons) had resisted until now to the vaccination, but with these new measures I am afraid that they all go to get the shot :-( ....

Undercover video published by The Sun newspaper, 16th July, shows behind the scenes footage of a government approved PCR 'test centre'; it isn't equipped with a laboratory, nor apparently trained professionals, and has apparently been issuing false results, declaring all of them negative.

According to the article below, there were no stringent checks to register as a PCR test company and they simply 'filled in some forms' which authorised them to provide the service. These tests cost upwards of ÂŁ100 each.

This comes amidst the 'pingdemic', whereby the billion pound Covid Test and Trace app, that failed to have any impact on transmission rates, has been issuing so many self-isolation notices that even healthcare staff have been told by their bosses to uninstall the app as they are already understaffed; the same situation is being reported in the police with higher wait times. It's also claimed that this is the reason that supermarkets are low on stock, with some shelves being empty.

THE SUN SAYS

PCR test firm exposĂ© again reveals the value of whistleblowers coming forward​

• The Sun
  • 22:27, 16 Jul 2021
  • Updated: 19:23, 17 Jul 2021
  • The Sun
  • Invalid Date,

Test ‘cheats’

THE allegations about a PCR test firm represent a potentially mind-boggling scandal which may even have cost lives.
How could anyone merely filling in a form be added to a Government list of approved testers? Who at the Department of Health signed that lunacy off?
Small wonder — with millions desperate to fly on holiday — that the scramble to profit from pricey PCR tests has become a “Wild West gold rush”, as the boss of one respected lab brands it.

The Government must close this loophole today.

But this exposé again reveals the value of whistleblowers coming forward to The Sun and others about alleged scandals in the public interest.

Neither this nor our Matt Hancock scoop would have come to light without them.

Yet the Information Commissioner’s Office, alongside uniformed cops, has shamefully raided homes hoping to uncover our source on the latter.

They must back off.

Scare whistleblowers into silence and we all suffer.

Pingdemonium​

FOOD shortages. Crippled factories. An NHS staff crisis. Trains cancelled.

This is not down to actual Covid cases.

Just the vast numbers “pinged” by the app.

And this is with 52,000 new infections a day.

Imagine the ripple effect of cases doubling again.

If those self-isolating were at genuine risk, then fair enough.

But most have no symptoms, two jabs and test negative.

Dr Jenny Harries, head of the UK Health Security Agency, admits the app — launched months before the jab rollout — needs adjusting now to factor in the far lower risk of hospitalisation or death. Bizarrely, the Government still insists it works “as it’s designed to”.

What an unmitigated fiasco.

Monday’s Freedom Day will be a sick joke for hundreds of thousands needlessly isolating and millions more whose work will be upended and holidays wrecked before the requirement ends on August 16.

Back
Top Bottom