I spoke to two Frenchmen on separate occasions today and they both complained about the situation in their native country and alluded to the anti-vaxxers needing to be put into camps, and they did not even sound sarcastic!
My godmother exclaimed couple (~6-10) years ago at one of the big family dinners, that she cannot understand why governments don't scoop up all those terrorists in the world, gather them to one place and just blow them the hell up with a nuke! She is - by her nature - totally oblivious of who is creating terrorism and sponsoring it, just like in WW1, WW2, Vietnam, etc..

I did not confront them on the topic any more and ended the conversation shortly after. I may have just been unlucky in meeting the odd persons with extremist views but it really gave me the impression that people are being primed to view anti-vaxxers as enemies of the state for which any measure is acceptable.
That's why I used term Covid-Bioterrorist - Anti-Vaxxers -, when the plandemic began. When FRV was discussed here 10+ years ago, IIRC members here reported that certain peeps Of The World, probably OPs [on remote Matrix control] - identified and detected members of this forum in society and eyeballed us in an almost threatening manner with their eyes beaming those "I Got You Bastard!"-vibe: like the Fingermen in V for Vendetta or the Gestapo in WW2 Germany singled out people of the Resistance.
Because "they sensed" our quite different FRV, which is, I think, an EM-field extending outward, from your body surrounding you like an aura, which contains some of your thoughts, your general vibe, your stance on important spiritual polarizing matters. And those Authoritarian Follower Nazis "sensed" that you changed and you ain't like them anymore!

Wanted to give a brief update on the situation in Luxembourg following my previous post, given that the story in question was mentioned on last week's NewsReal show. The country's Prime Minister was admitted to hospital on Sunday 4th July after suffering from insufficient oxygen saturation and being in a "serious but stable" condition, this happening after having received the first AstraZeneca shot in May. He left the hospital 4 days later on Thursday 8th July after his conditions improved.

I spent the last week in France and was pleasantly surprise to see that most didn't seem to care much about covid restrictions. People were out on the streets in droves with barely any sight of a mask, for the most part at least, and social distancing seemed like a thing of the past.

However, the situation in Luxembourg is quite different despite being a neighbouring country that shares many similarities to France. I would guesstimate that at least 1 out of 4 are wearing masks outside when there is no requirement to do so and worst of all, I spoke to two Frenchmen on separate occasions today and they both complained about the situation in their native country and alluded to the anti-vaxxers needing to be put into camps, and they did not even sound sarcastic!

I did not confront them on the topic any more and ended the conversation shortly after. I may have just been unlucky in meeting the odd persons with extremist views but it really gave me the impression that people are being primed to view anti-vaxxers as enemies of the state for which any measure is acceptable.
I would say that a very similar situation applies to Italy as well. The propaganda machine has already began to prime the people to see those who are refusing to take the jab as enemies of the people and of the state.

A few days ago one of my colleagues at work while chatting was lamenting about the danger and fast spreading of the D strain pointing out that because of those who are refusing to take the jab all will be forced to return to a semi-lock down state starting August adding that he heard about that on the news.

Talking about the authorities in trying to shoot two birds with a bullet, that is, you indirectly threaten everyone in order to get in line and bow to your will and at the same time you are trying to prime the sleeping masses to see the divergents as the cause of all their problems, the perfect scapegoats.

Then he asked me, if I took already the jab? Calmly I've told him that since i'm least in contact with other people since i'm working during the night shifts I'll pass on the jab "for now". He said nothing.

So yeah it seems they're trying to induce the bulsh*it nonsense believers to do their dirty work, that is, putting pressure and forcing the divergents to fall in line or else...
Well, will see how it will end.

Short pandemic farce brief for all members of Team Reality:

So July 19th was meant to be the "big day" that the UK was meant to "reopen fully". With that date in mind, many Brits had planned their holidays well in advance. France is #2 on Brits holiday destinations and #1 for the place where Brits have 2nd homes. So over the past few weeks, many Brits planned holidays in France, and got their double clotshot jab so they could travel freely with no need to quarantine on arrival back in the UK.

Knowing this, it seems, the UK govt. decided to announce two days ago that Brits traveling to France WILL have to quarantine when they come back, supposedly because of the "Beta variant" that is prevalent in France, the UK govt. claims. Yet French MEP Veronique Trillet-Lenoir told BBC Radio 4's Today programme that it was "difficult to understand" the UK rules, as the Beta variant is "not present at all" in mainland France, with France's cases mainly being found in its overseas territories.

The upshot is that millions of Brits have had to cancel their holidays to France because they can't afford to take 10 days quarantine off work when they come home, or those that are already on holiday are faced with a difficult situation.

As if in an attempt to further catapult the BS propaganda, the UK health minister yesterday claimed that he had "tested positive for covid" despite having basically no symptoms. He "tested positive" via a "lateral flow test" that is well-known to produce a high number of false positives and can actually be made positive by adding fruit juice to the swab, which British school kids discovered a few months ago and have been using to great effect since then in order to get a day or two off school.

To cap off this latest farcical episode, UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson and Chancellor of the Exchequer Rishi Sunak initially said they would not "self-isolate" despite having been in close contact with the health minister who "tested positive" via the dodgy lateral flow test. But after "an outcry" from somewhere, they said they will now self-isolate for 10 days, as per the rules for the ordinary plebs. Hoisted on their own ridiculous petard for sure.

Oh, and a member of the UK's SAGE group that advises the govt. on all things covid and lockdown has said that cloth face masks are 'comfort blankets' that do little to curb Covid spread.

Last edited:
Somebody should take them by their ears and tell them how remarkably similar they sound to the nazi ideology - they so thought they had learned to stand above… (ha!) - Which means - they too have a mind that has sunken as deep as a human being possibly can sink, with such parallells of thinking - willingly allowing people to be put (anti-vaxxers or whomever) into camps.

It is that kind of mentality that leads to murder, one or the other way.

People’s garbage talk like that makes me furious (but not in a blind way, i may add too) But it gives me exactly that kind energy to tap into, bypassing my shyness/inhibition and the ‘right’ words come in handy (through an intuitive trust in that ability to do so) - in order to ‘wash their hair’.

It is exactly that kind of bullsh*t that shouldn’t be on the menu to begin with, simply because it goes beyond all human decency and moral !

I have been in that situation before a few times: back in 1989 when my railway teacher in Stockholm uttered something like “Oh China has soooo (too) many people, it doesn’t matter if the chinese millitary in the Bejing conflict kills off some extra people at that big square ”.

Another time my excentric best friend in 1998 pulled off something similar brutal in his sayings - in which I made a big scene in a café. The kind of ended our friendship for 10 years.

So, let’s call it my “drama queen” powers, which when wisely used, can wash their heads and sending some direct targeted energybolls into their fked up brains - giving something to think and feel about

Sending people off to camps, or to death ? While sitting on the other side of the planet uttering “sweet platitudes”… ?! - no decent adult should silently accept that. That is also where i personally draw a line - visibly, determined - and loudly - if necessary.

Whether i was a timid smiling handsome fake blonde in the 80s (where nobody even remotely would expect any depth dwelling in me :rolleyes:) or now being a real guy in the 2020s - makes no difference !

Sending people off to camps - is a straight ticket to evil. Thinking along that path, pretty much the same. Basta !

I do not obey !

I understand how you feel about this and I agree with your views. Sometimes practicing strategic enclosure can help prevent attracting unneeded attention and making oneself an easy target for the day when the situation will get much worse. Of course, every situation is different and needs to be assessed on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstance and repercussions. If you are able to find the right words to deal with other people's emotional reactions in such a situation, then more power to you!

I would say that a very similar situation applies to Italy as well. The propaganda machine has already began to prime the people to see those who are refusing to take the jab as enemies of the people and of the state.

A few days ago one of my colleagues at work while chatting was lamenting about the danger and fast spreading of the D strain pointing out that because of those who are refusing to take the jab all will be forced to return to a semi-lock down state starting August adding that he heard about that on the news.

Talking about the authorities in trying to shoot two birds with a bullet, that is, you indirectly threaten everyone in order to get in line and bow to your will and at the same time you are trying to prime the sleeping masses to see the divergents as the cause of all their problems, the perfect scapegoats.

Then he asked me, if I took already the jab? Calmly I've told him that since i'm least in contact with other people since i'm working during the night shifts I'll pass on the jab "for now". He said nothing.

So yeah it seems they're trying to induce the bulsh*it nonsense believers to do their dirty work, that is, putting pressure and forcing the divergents to fall in line or else...
Well, will see how it will end.

Yes, I give as similar reply when confronted with that question. If I see the person is open enough to listening, I will present information that makes me question the official narrative without outright refuting it or using absolute statements. It seems to work best.

Vax Wars are Global – Gerald Celente

(Warning)

Very colorful language used in video clip

The other day at work, one of my colleagues comes up to me in a mask to tell me about the job I have to take over. I specify that I never wear a mask at work. A few inches from my face, she completely lowers her mask, talks to me for several minutes, puts her mask back on and leaves. Did I miss anything on the use of the masks?

My neighbor, against vaccines, ended up like many by giving in to being vaccinated following the encouragement of her doctor. When my wife asked her why she did that, she replied, "Because you, when you go shopping, you have to wear a mask." Response from my wife: "You too!" :huh:

One of my acquaintances, also against these vaccines, was vaccinated to go to Algeria. Except that he will ultimately not go because the imposed quarantine would require him to keep the hotel for a week at his expense.

After my account was deleted by FaceBook, I used a second account, only to share some SOTT articles on a few groups, nothing on my wall. Obviously, I have just been definitively banned for not respecting the clauses ... blah, blah. :violin:

So I decide to unplug my brain for a good two hours to get this "plandemia" out of my head by watching the science fiction film "Tomorrow War" and entertain myself. And I succeeded by really enjoying the film ... except that the film is about bad alien creatures called "White SPIKE" which decimates humanity thus reduced to 500 000 people in the near future. If I were a conspiratorial I would make some connection with the famous SPIKE proteins and the desire of the elites to reduce our world population to half a million human beings. 500,000 and 500 million are not the same thing, but in my head and that of my wife it sounded the same. So maybe it's me who's not doing well and seeing the bad and connections everywhere after all. And as everyone knows from watching movies : Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

All that to say that my state of mind is sometimes confused with all this madness all around that it is so difficult to escape, if only for a few moments. :nuts:

Haven't been following the thread, but I felt like making some pictures, and since I have nowhere else to post them, I'll leave the distribution to you guys...

cthulhucovid.jpg

vaxxination.jpg

safective.png

vaxperformance.png

deathreports.png

anyquestions.png

vaxsafety.png

whynotvax.png

vaers-June-July-progress.png

The numbers are rising at a pretty amazing speed.

surviveapandemic.png

This one was fun. Interesting that these are supposed to be the same virus. If the whole thing is made up, you get infinite number of versions...

virus_chart_800.jpg

Since the push for 'mandatory' vax is intensifying now, Europeans might want to spread this one around:
resolution2361.png
That's it. Have fun.

understand how you feel about this and I agree with your views. Sometimes practicing strategic enclosure can help prevent attracting unneeded attention and making oneself an easy target for the day when the situation will get much worse. Of course, every situation is different and needs to be assessed on a case-by-case basis depending on the circumstance and repercussions. If you are able to find the right words to deal with other people's emotional reactions in such a situation, then more power to you!
Hi @Eboard10 , this is what i finally decided to to (strategic enclosure) since the begining of this year. As you are from Luxembourg you may know the webiste named "lesfrontaliers"? I'm registered to it since ages, and was already posting things against the grain in 2007 (against the global warming hoax). But i was used to come sporadically on the forum, sometimes no post during 2 years, then during a few months, then back again. I stopped to post begining of this year and do not want to post anymore looking at the results of vaccination in the country, and they are horrible. From what I heard from many different places, companies, relatives, direct business contact, I'm tend to say that 90%+ of the employees working in the financial domain (banks but also all fiduciaries and specialized financial companies, including also all IT service companies) get jabbed. Thus, in order to protect my company, I prefer to make a low profile, but I wonder if i'm not (and my company included) already on a red list ?

I wonder because i contacted the EFVV organisation when they released the results of their mini study on the electromagnetism of the vaccinated people (their site is European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance), I exchanged by mail and even one of them came to our office to meet and discuss. That would be surprising that this efvv organisation is not already on a red list and actively monitored, which would mean also the tracing of all their contacts !?

Haven't been following the thread, but I felt like making some pictures, and since I have nowhere else to post them, I'll leave the distribution to you guys...

View attachment 47259

View attachment 47260

View attachment 47261

View attachment 47262

View attachment 47263

View attachment 47264

View attachment 47265

View attachment 47267

View attachment 47268

The numbers are rising at a pretty amazing speed.

View attachment 47270

This one was fun. Interesting that these are supposed to be the same virus. If the whole thing is made up, you get infinite number of versions...

View attachment 47271

Since the push for 'mandatory' vax is intensifying now, Europeans might want to spread this one around:
View attachment 47272
That's it. Have fun.
I particularly liked you're "how to survive a pandemic" slide, but enjoyed all of them. Nice work. Thx 😀

I understand how you feel about this and I agree with your views. Sometimes practicing strategic enclosure can help prevent attracting unneeded attention and making oneself an easy target for the day when the situation will get much worse.

Eboard10, I fully agree with you !

What you said, is the part that fell away in my entry about strategic enclosure (but it is always present in the back of my mind) Since I joined the Cassioapean Forum, I value strategic enclosure and the reasons behind it; practically I do take that into consideration. You kind of gauge in the present energy in a situation - of course. That part also feels a bit easier now that I am getting older - not having to bark by automatic, so to speak ;-)

Hi @Eboard10 , this is what i finally decided to to (strategic enclosure) since the begining of this year. As you are from Luxembourg you may know the webiste named "lesfrontaliers"? I'm registered to it since ages, and was already posting things against the grain in 2007 (against the global warming hoax). But i was used to come sporadically on the forum, sometimes no post during 2 years, then during a few months, then back again. I stopped to post begining of this year and do not want to post anymore looking at the results of vaccination in the country, and they are horrible. From what I heard from many different places, companies, relatives, direct business contact, I'm tend to say that 90%+ of the employees working in the financial domain (banks but also all fiduciaries and specialized financial companies, including also all IT service companies) get jabbed. Thus, in order to protect my company, I prefer to make a low profile, but I wonder if i'm not (and my company included) already on a red list ?

I wonder because i contacted the EFVV organisation when they released the results of their mini study on the electromagnetism of the vaccinated people (their site is European Forum for Vaccine Vigilance), I exchanged by mail and even one of them came to our office to meet and discuss. That would be surprising that this efvv organisation is not already on a red list and actively monitored, which would mean also the tracing of all their contacts !?
Hi @dredger, I am vaguely familiar with the website but haven't checked it. Regarding the vaccination rate, the statistics show that about 41% have been fully vaccinated with another 20% having received their first dose which brings the total to 61%. It's not near the top of the global ranking but still has a high rate.

I have honestly tried to avoid talking about vaccines with colleagues knowing that some were very keen to get it and it has been quite easy keeping off the topic since I work from home most of the time and only talk to them in video calls on a specific matter. So far, there has been no message from management regarding vaccines and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it doesn't happen, but if the government were to send a strong statement encouraging companies to comply, I fear we may eventually be asked to get the jab.

I think you're taking a sound approach by keeping a low profile. I don't think the government will place restrictions on companies not having their employees vaccinated as it's not their job in the first place, but in these times who knows what they are capable of coming up with.

Back
Top Bottom