WTF???

I'm searching on-line trying to find some validity to this, but nothing yet. If this is true, then all hell is about to break loose - but the fact that "Q" is involved makes me very, very wary. The fact that this video exists and is backed by "Q" alone raises my hackles. I just don't trust ANY of it. This, and Trump's brother suddenly dying...wow what a roller-coaster ride!!

I WANT OFF thank you very much.

And Aragorn: I think Zero Hedge and RT may be playing the role of "truther" web sites during all of this chaos that could be controlled by the same people who run the MSM. They always control both sides of every conflict, and they could use these sites that convey (mostly) real truth to convince people to accept the new monetary and government control systems.

It is pretty easy to lead people where you want them to go when all around you is in chaos, and you seem like the only stable ground around...and it is always so much easier to enslave people when they willingly accept your terms just to make the evil go away. Such has always happened, every time in history, when there has been a change in the world's reserve currencies.

@Ketone Cop, just because the video says they have Q shirts for sale, doesn’t mean that Q is involved, or backing it, as you put it. I just want to come out and say I have been following the QAnon thing since nearly the beginning - about a month after the first drops. It is important to note that there are some nutters who follow Q. There are also plenty of Trolls. I have also noticed a tendency among the “autists”, as they put it, on the Chans for pattern recognition run amok. That being said, the drops have led to massive amounts of deep dive research yielding some gems. To be fair, it also reeks of hopeium. I have no skin in the game and have adopted a wait and see attitude. In any case, I wouldn’t throw the baby out with the bath water - guilt by association - regarding a mention of Q.

On to the video.

It seems to me this video is a wee bit sensationalist with a view towards discrediting Trump. The red flags that stood out to me in this video - twinkly sounds, artificial voice narration, no “sauce”, a “source within Russia’s inner circle” cited, CYA statements regarding the Kremlin, and promoting t shirts. On the whole it feels very “off” and click-baity.

Last edited:
It is pretty easy to lead people where you want them to go when all around you is in chaos, and you seem like the only stable ground around...and it is always so much easier to enslave people when they willingly accept your terms just to make the evil go away. Such has always happened, every time in history, when there has been a change in the world's reserve currencies.
I think it was Winston Churchill who said "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get it's pants on".

More 'joy' and 'optimism' from the Victorian government via way of the ANMF.

Permitted worker permit and aged care workers

Under Victorian Government directions all workers employed by an aged care provider (both public and private), including registered nurses, require a Permitted Worker Permit. It is the employer’s responsibility to issue permits to their staff if they require them to attend a work site.

This applies to workers employed in public residential aged care who may also be employed by a public health service.

Under current directions, if workers are fulfilling a shift or roster during hours that are not specified on their permit, they can still attend work. They will need to carry the Permitted Worker Permit they do have, to ensure authorities can verify with their employer that they are on their way to or from work.

The permit form needs to be completed and signed by the employer and the employee. The employee can carry an electronic version of the signed form on their phone if this is more convenient.
Plus get a flu vax. Thank you Federal government for that, too. Anyone agreeing with them sucks as far as I'm concerned and deserves the worst of the worst as far as consequences go. They don't seem to have woken up to the fact that unless you say "no", then it means "yes" to these authoritarians.

I found this, but saw the link is broken (gives a "404" error):

Vladimir Putin's daughter DIES after second dose of COVID ...
https://www.torontotoday.net/2020/0...hter-dies-after-second-dose-of-covid-vaccine/
August 15, 2020Moscow, Russia Vladimir Putin's daughter suffered unexpected side effects to the experimental Russian COVID vaccine, and has passed away in Moscow. The Kremlin has yet to make a statement on her death. A source within Russia's inner circle stated that Putin's daughter - Katerina Tikhonova - suffered a rise in temperature shortly after her second injection, and then suffered
________________________________________________________________________________

After seeing Trump's brother die this weekend, and now this?? Knowing that Russia just put out the first COVID vaccine, and this is now being reported? Is this just another way the "deep state" is trying to make sure that THEIR vaccine gets approval, while again making the Russians look bad?? And is all of this just a script to push forward some even more nefarious agenda?

I don't even know what questions to ask any more. ALL of this seems completely surreal to me. It really does seem like something Neil shared on a thread long ago, that there are factions within the STS forces that are vying for control and we are seeing that in our faces right now.

Is it possible that among the STS forces, there is one side that is truly Satanist and wants to replace people with their completely controlled, warped version of humanity; while another faction really hates them and is simply fighting to get rid of them and maintain the status quo? Or are they making us think this with all the ongoing distractions so that we don't see their real aims?

All I know is that as long as I remain within this level of reality I can't ever truly understand the entire truth. You can only do so from looking at it from a level above this one, as you can't ever see the truth of your current reality as long as you reside within it. So I hope that this transition comes soon, because I really want to know what's going on down here!!

And to RflctnOfU above: I agree that the "Q" phenomenon has led to a lot of awakenings for many people. They have presented a lot of real truths that people who have awakened have benefited from, no question. But I think the PTB knew that these times were coming and they front-ran them in order to lead "awakening" people to fulfill their own aims.

Knowing the truth isn't ever enough. One has to also be able to understand how to dissect lies presented as truth. And I see "Q" as a very, very dangerous psy-op that could lead many who fought hard for knowledge and truth, but who are unable to see through the ringmasters that are choreographing events in order to fulfill the ends that "Q" promised them...but which inevitably will lead to all of them still in shackles within this 3D reality, and yet they will be comfortable adoring their bonds as if they were made of pure diamonds. After the hell they intend to put us through, anything better on the other side will seem a panacea worth embracing, even if it means giving up all autonomy and adoring them as Gods.

I don't intend to be a part of that crowd, personally. But YMMV.

I found this, but saw the link is broken (gives a "404" error):

Vladimir Putin's daughter DIES after second dose of COVID ...
https://www.torontotoday.net/2020/0...hter-dies-after-second-dose-of-covid-vaccine/
August 15, 2020Moscow, Russia Vladimir Putin's daughter suffered unexpected side effects to the experimental Russian COVID vaccine, and has passed away in Moscow. The Kremlin has yet to make a statement on her death. A source within Russia's inner circle stated that Putin's daughter - Katerina Tikhonova - suffered a rise in temperature shortly after her second injection, and then suffered
________________________________________________________________________________

After seeing Trump's brother die this weekend, and now this?? Knowing that Russia just put out the first COVID vaccine, and this is now being reported? Is this just another way the "deep state" is trying to make sure that THEIR vaccine gets approval, while again making the Russians look bad?? And is all of this just a script to push forward some even more nefarious agenda?

I don't even know what questions to ask any more. ALL of this seems completely surreal to me. It really does seem like something Neil shared on a thread long ago, that there are factions within the STS forces that are vying for control and we are seeing that in our faces right now.

Is it possible that among the STS forces, there is one side that is truly Satanist and wants to replace people with their completely controlled, warped version of humanity; while another faction really hates them and is simply fighting to get rid of them and maintain the status quo? Or are they making us think this with all the ongoing distractions so that we don't see their real aims?

All I know is that as long as I remain within this level of reality I can't ever truly understand the entire truth. You can only do so from looking at it from a level above this one, as you can't ever see the truth of your current reality as long as you reside within it. So I hope that this transition comes soon, because I really want to know what's going on down here!!

And to RflctnOfU above: I agree that the "Q" phenomenon has led to a lot of awakenings for many people. They have presented a lot of real truths that people who have awakened have benefited from, no question. But I think the PTB knew that these times were coming and they front-ran them in order to lead "awakening" people to fulfill their own aims.

Knowing the truth isn't ever enough. One has to also be able to understand how to dissect lies presented as truth. And I see "Q" as a very, very dangerous psy-op that could lead many who fought hard for knowledge and truth, but who are unable to see through the ringmasters that are choreographing events in order to fulfill the ends that "Q" promised them...but which inevitably will lead to all of them still in shackles within this 3D reality, and yet they will be comfortable adoring their bonds as if they were made of pure diamonds. After the hell they intend to put us through, anything better on the other side will seem a panacea worth embracing, even if it means giving up all autonomy and adoring them as Gods.

I don't intend to be a part of that crowd, personally. But YMMV.

I think we need more verification to conclude that Putin's daughter died.

It could be a false rumor.

I watched an interview last night with a Russian scientist who worked on their Vaccine.

He was honest, he said that 1 of the side effects will be a VERY high temperature and that to some people, this could put them in a severely compromised position.

He said this was unavoidable as the vaccine used the adenovirus vector which is exactly the same vector the Oxford Vaccine uses.

I don't know if anyone knows this but the Oxford participants are given additional medication to keep their temperature down. So they reported they only suffered minor temperature but that was a lie.

Also the placebo was the meningococcal vaccine.

Basically the Oxford trials is a load of hogwash and people when they get this Vaccine will at the minimum get fevers that may require medication to control. At worst, your guess is as good as mine as to what will happen.

Also on separate news, the Moderna vaccine participants are not allowed to procreate without protection for 3 months. Women must do a pregnancy test which must be negative before being accepted to the trials and must go onto contraception. Men are told not to have sex without contraception or donate sperm.

More news on the Moderna Vaccine.

We're literally witnessing these people push an unsafe product to the public. It's so unsafe that the question is who won't suffer any adverse effects as compared to who will.

I suspect once they roll these out, the health systems will be inundated by people calling in as they are suffering from severe adverse effects or people being taken in as they've become unresponsive. I suspect there will be a huge uptick of people going onto disability as they can't work anymore or people coming down with chronic conditions en masse.

How they will cover this up will be interesting.

The ban on the sale of tobacco and alcohol lifted with effect of Tmorrow, 00h00, when South Africa moves from lockdown level pi to level 2. Curfew between 22h00 and 04h00 still applies, but family visitation is allowed. There is a bit of missunderstanding between the closing time of restaurants and the beginning time of the curfew, the same 22h00, but maybe the government counts on black market to sort that out. It will not be the first time when black market steps in.

My daughter has her first day of school tomorrow. We were given the option of completely online learning or a 50/50 split of classroom/online learning. We opted for completely online after hearing of the "safety measures" these kids would have to endure. I've been trying to be strategic in expressing opinions, but after I read what they planned, I couldn't keep my mouth shut anymore. I basically stated that all of these measures were ridiculous and there was no way I was going to allow my child to sit in a mask all day without proper oxygen and be denied normal social interaction with her friends and teachers. I'm probably already blacklisted somewhere as a nutty anti-vaxxer and I just felt it needed to be said.
In the past, before all of this nonsense, one of the best parts of my day was school pickup time. I'd sit in the car line and watch my daughter from a far in her little social group, chatting, laughing, sharing music, and finally, when it was her turn to leave, all of the hugs goodbye. That's all gone now and instead we're grooming socially engineered zombies all standing in their respective marks on the ground. It's basically heartbreaking at this point.
I'm pasting an email from the school below on how they will be "protecting" our children.

PROCEDURES FOR MORNING DROP OFF AT SCHOOL

Please read the following information to ensure all safety precautions are followed before dropping off your child at school every morning:

1. There will be four screening stations set up at the front entrance. Students are to remain in their vehicle until prompted by a staff member to come to a screening station. Pull your vehicle forward to the first available screening station and wait to be called to a station.
  2. Staff will ask parents to answer the following COVID-19 screening checklist questions. These include:
  • Have any of the children being dropped off been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you been advised to self-quarantine?
  • Do any of the children being dropped off have any of these symptoms: Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new cough or new loss of taste or smell.
  • Have any of the children being dropped off been diagnosed with COVID-19?
  1. All children will have their temperature taken before entering the school building.
  2. All children (K-12) must wear a face mask while inside the school building (exceptions for specified mask breaks, lunch and when student(s) are socially distanced and outside)
If your child does not have face masks, we will provide them with a pack of five cloth masks.

1. Following the screening, students will be met inside the building and guided to floor markers; staff will ensure all students arrive at their assigned classrooms while practicing social distancing in entryways and hallways.

PROCEDURES FOR MORNING DROP OFF AT BUS STOPS

1. All students riding the buses must pass a temperature check and screening before being allowed to enter the bus.
  2. Parents and caregivers. Please do not leave the bus stop until your child(ren) have been allowed to enter the bus.
  3. Due to social distancing regulations, students may only occupy every other seat and are not allowed to sit with another rider, unless it is a sibling living in the same household.
  4. Students should remain in their vehicle until pulling up to the doors of the bus.
  5. Bus Drivers will ask parents and caregivers the following COVID-19 screening checklist questions. These include:
    • Have any of the children being dropped off for the bus been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you been advised to self-quarantine?
    • Do any of the children being dropped off have any of these symptoms: Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new cough or new loss of taste or smell.
    • Have any of the children being dropped off been diagnosed with COVID-19?
  6. While on the bus, all students must wear a face mask at all times.
  7. Students will be provided with hand sanitizer prior to entering the bus.
  8. Upon arrival at the school, students will be taken to the bus dropoff location where a teacher or staff member will guide them to floor markers; staff will ensure all students arrive at their assigned classrooms while practicing social distancing in entryways and hallways.
  9. While inside the building all students must wear a face mask, (exceptions for specified mask breaks, lunch and when student(s) are socially distanced and outside)
Hi Chrissy. I think you made the right decision.

By the way, when I was a child the school buses never had any seat belts. Consequently, we were all bouncing up and down -- very dangerous, I always thought. Is that still the case? And if it is, isn't it ironic that that health and safety hazard has never been addressed (if it's the health and safety of children that's really at issue)?

More Than a Dozen Credible Medical Studies Prove Face Masks Do Not Work Even In Hospitals
Mandating masks has not kept death rates down anywhere. The 20 U.S. states that have never ordered people to wear face masks indoors and out have dramatically lower COVID-19 death rates than the 30 states that have mandated masks.
Schools in China are now prohibiting students from wearing masks while exercising. Why? Because it was killing them.
The article lists and links to studies from 1975–2015.

PROCEDURES FOR MORNING DROP OFF AT SCHOOL
This is becoming a bigger problem than the vaccination, mainly because it's actually already happening. Apparently (last session) the masks may be even worse than we thought. Not that I'm surprised at brain damage. I mean what do you think will happen if you don't get enough oxygen? Cells die. Including brain cells. That is brain damage.

The vaccination has such far-reaching propaganda that it's pretty hard to fight, but the masks are obvious bullshit, so this needs to be fought as much as possible. Especially for the children because this is seriously fukked up. It's plain torture.

If your children have to go through this (and it seems it's really best to just avoid it completely if you can - the educational system isn't worth shit anyway at this point), first of all instruct them to do whatever they can to get enough oxygen. Make the mask loose, make them take it off whenever they can, make holes in it, make them pull it away from the face often to take a breath of fresh air, anything.

Secondly, if your children aren't afraid to stand out, make them take the mask off in class despite instructions and when reprimanded, let them say "I can't breathe in the mask". Sure, they'll probably be forced to put it back on. But this is not just about resistance anymore. It's literally about protecting their health. So do it over and over and over until the teacher gives up or something. The more kids do it, the better.

I know this will not work very well, but if you can end up with the kid wearing the mask 80% of the day instead of 100%, it's better than nothing. But really, in places where masks are mandatory for children in class, just don't go there. It's not worth it. What are you going to get from an educational system in a society this stupid anyway? Just teach your children to count, read, and think for themselves.

Have any of the children being dropped off been in close contact (within 6 feet for at least 15 minutes) in the last 14 days with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 or have you been advised to self-quarantine?
Oh my, look at all those randomly generated numbers.

If your child does not have face masks, we will provide them with a pack of five cloth masks.
Maybe we could provide suicide kits to our politicians, if they don't have them? I'm willing to pay for a few.

Do any of the children being dropped off have any of these symptoms: Fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new cough or new loss of taste or smell.
They will sure have difficulty breathing if you make them wear masks all day, you idiots.
You might as well ask, "Does your child have difficulty breathing yet, or do we need to strangle it some more?"

Have any of the children being dropped off been diagnosed with COVID-19?
"Uhh... none of your fkn business? Have YOU been diagnosed with AIDS recently? Can I measure your blood sugar level? How's your sex life these days?"
(If any of you are awesome enough to actually do this, please make sure to record it for the rest of us. You'll be YT heroes (for the 5 seconds before you get banned).

All children will have their temperature taken before entering the school building.
OK, tell your child to scream very loudly the whole time the gun is pointed at them. Just for fun. Tell them it's a game. Seriously. The effect will be glorious. Tell them to tell the other children too. They'll have fun, and the authorities will be embarrassed.
Yeah, it's stupid, but the children are better off having stupid fun than no fun at all and experiencing the depressing state of a prisoner.
In fact, they should probably scream at the top of their lungs throughout this whole ordeal. I'd make this a world wide protest.

Parents and caregivers. Please do not leave the bus stop until your child(ren) have been allowed to enter the bus.
Yeah, don't leave the bus stop but stay at least 20m away from one another. If you can do that, you will get a free mask you can suffocate in.

Following the screening, students will be met inside the building and guided to floor markers;
I would teach my kid to shout loudly, "Human unit 5671 arriving at designated mark. Awaiting further instructions! Heil Hitler!"
OK, probably without the last part, but you can replace it with something else, like "Oxygen levels dwindling!" or whatever you can think of.
Just let them have some fun while they're in the concentration camp. You're supposed to have fun at camps.

Sepultura's song "Refuse/Resist" is ringing in my ears!

Chaos A.D.
Disorder unleashed
Starting to burn
Starting to lynch
Silence means death
Stand on your feet
Inner fear
Your worst enemy

Refuse/Resist

Source: One in 10 Dutch believe a coronavirus vaccine could come with a micro-chip - DutchNews.nl

One in 10 Dutch believe a corona virus vaccine could come with a micro-chip

August 17, 2020

Some 10% of Dutch people believe in conspiracy theories which have sprung up around corona virus, and this could be a risk when it comes to vaccination, research bureau Kieskompas has found.

A poll, conducted among a representative group of 8,000 people, showed supporters of right-wing parties are most inclined to believe the government and big pharma are up to no good.

Some 22% of people who vote for the far right PVV (Freedom Party, Geert Wilders) said the theory that people will be injected with a chip so their movements can be monitored is a credible one, while 20% of orthodox religious party SGP (Political Reformed Party) supporters believed this this might well happen.

Almost one in 10 FvD (Forum for Democracy) voters also said the theory had weight, as did 6% of SP (Socialist Party) backers. Voters for the other parties are giving negligible credence to the injected chip story or any other conspiracy theories, the poll showed.

Another hypothesis currently widespread among conspiracy theorists is that pharmaceuticals are deliberately spreading diseases like Covid-19 to make money from vaccines. This was believed by 26% of PVV voters, 17% of FvD voters, 13% of SP supporters and 10% of 50Plus supporters.

‘Extremists to the left and the right are more inclined to believe in conspiracies,’ researcher André Krouwel told Trouw [daily] (in Dutch), and people on the extreme right more so than on the left. ‘Extremely right-wingers mistrust all authority while the left believes society can be made to change,’ he said. ‘They also have more faith in science.’

Risk

While most people in the Netherlands disregard the theories, the 10% that accept them do could pose a risk.

‘It’s not a problem if 40% of American believe the murder of JFK was orchestrated. A pandemic is different. 10% is a substantial group which can undermine public health,’ Krouwel said.

‘Vaccination needs to be done across the board to achieve herd immunity. We are already seeing that if too many people flout the social distancing rules, the number of infections go up, for instance in the US where, of all things, the authorities have bruited it about the virus is a left-wing conspiracy!’

A recent podcast by rapper Lange Frans and Janet Ossebaard, a prolific spreader of conspiracy theories, in which they discussed killing prime minister Mark Rutte, is evidence that conspiracy theorists feel as if they are ‘freedom fighters who must stop the elite’, researcher and psychologist Jan Willem van Prooijen said. ‘But only a very few would actually be prepared to resort to violence,’ he said.

However, the poll also showed that many respondents are open to both the official version of events and conspiracy theories. ‘That means they can be reached by the authorities, who need to be transparent about what is happening,’ Van Prooijen said. ‘The worst thing you can do is to call them nutcases and ignore them.’

Similar coverage, but shorter: Some 10 percent of Dutch believe Covid-19 conspiracy theories

Terrible how the press is attacking Frans en Janet, calling them terrorists. A slander case has started.
City of Amsterdam has been putting up cameras to monitor distancing at Central Station, the markets, entrance of the park etc. Different types, for testing.
A beautiful video denouncing masks was put on YT from Pierre Capel. Too bad its Dutch. While the Prime minister declared he knows only 50%, Pierre, who is an almost retiring emeritus professor immunology, shows how to Google "aerosols RIVM" and find a very complete study on the spread of virii, droplet size, virus count per droplet, amount of virus needed for infection, done 10 years ago by our national NIH. He shows the part where it says the droplets can infect, (what WHO claims), and the rest of the sentence, saying the aerosols infect 20 times better (what WHO omits). Aerosols can stay up for 6 or more hours, could travel kilometers and go straight through masks. Ventilation would be saving the elderly, not masks. Aerosols are so infectious because they are not stopped in the nose like droplets, but end up on the bottom of the lungs.
High infectivity and pathogenicity of influenza A virus via aerosol and droplet transmission
His video in dutch:

Back
Top Bottom