As you said, it's ironic that you are advising others to relax but then post things like the above. I think you would benefit from stopping this kind of imagining of a 'parade of horribles' and see things from the bigger picture perspective and then simply watch as things unfold. There is NOTHING certain about the actual details of the near future. Sure, we can be fairly certain of what the INTENT of the PTB is, but we have plenty of evidence that their intent rarely goes to plan.

Duly noted. I will make sure in the future to make it clear how it's only about my current view of things and how I in NO WAY see it as a certain future, just what I think could be a possible agenda of higher STS. How I'm not stating it is inevitable, just their wishful thinking and my limited, so far conclusions about it all. Cause that's what it was. And it still stands as a strong contestant in my view, but that's me. I apologize for not making that perfectly clear and yes, it's ironic cause I have no doubt how they will fail, whatever their plans are. I hope it is still OK to discuss such conclusions here but for sure in a more external considering manner.

Well what you prefer does not seem, in this instance, to be inline with the ethos of this forum. In the context in which you wrote the above, and in the context of the point of this forum, it's pretty shocking. While Ant22 was trying to snap sottreader out of his freak out, your approach was to try to silence Ant22 in that endeavor, and instead let Sottreader 'go nuts' because "he'll learn a new lesson through pain"??

Not very empathetic. You've written about how you've been having a hard time of late, and we sympathize, but it would be a good idea if you would make extra efforts to not allow that emotional turmoil to come through in passive aggressive and somewhat manipulative attitude towards others here. As you know, there is enough chaos in society and, as you also know and appreciate, we try hard to make this space something of a haven of reason and calm. To do so, requires the awareness and efforts of all.

I agree and comply with the above. Just to make it clear how I obviously overacted emotionally and defensively (I realized that the very next morning but was working on my understanding of the reason for it) cause I thought it was not only about SOTTREADER 'freaking out' anymore, but instead about the right of the individual to process those shocks and then later have the right to act however they decide, to take the vaccination or not, no matter if it costs them their current job or some other freedoms. That was in the background of my overreacting and I realize it was mislead and probably NOT what Ant22 had in mind. So I apologize and thank you everyone who responded so far, it's actually why I am active here again, to be able to recognize such states through help of others and hope it will be taken as such - a lesson for me to learn. Thanks Joe.

Last night at work I checked the list for pharmaceutical orders again and found Hydroxychlorine on the list. It's 15 Euro for 20 pills prime cost for big corporations like ours. Let that sink in... the costs are next to nothing.
I will try to somehow outsmart the system.

As another short update from the psychward I already mentioned on another thread this morning:
- People disintegrating more and more.
- Aggression on the rise.
- Egotism on the rise (if that is even possible at that place). Basic wants as smoking moving even more to the forefront. (wouldn't be surprise
if someone would kill another over a cigarette)
- 2 nights ago I saw something like a bleed through 'floating' along the hallway. Just saw it out of the corner of my eyes - it was white, the size and form of a medium size postage packet and moved with the speed of a baggage conveyor belt.
Strangely enough I didn't think much of it at that moment and also didn't feel threatened. No idea what it was. I stood up to check the hallway and there was, of course, nothing to see.
High strangeness.

Okay... so interesting things are afoot in Melbourne. I'm sure people already know that organisers of an anti-lockdown protest had their houses raided and were arrested:

Most MSM are saying it was an anti-mask rally. Not true. The first I heard it was meant to be an "Arrest Daniel Andrews Rally". But it has now warped into those crazy conspiracy theorists yadda yadda yadda...

But something still happened.

Although just before the event I did see a video basically warning people not to attend and that it was a trap. 🤔

But something cool I stumbled upon is below. An online live protest. There was one on Sunday (which I unfortunately missed). But there were over 4k questions with little promotion.

:clap:

Can people see the above link properly? I don't "do" facebook. So maybe it's gone weird... please tell me

Okay... so interesting things are afoot in Melbourne. I'm sure people already know that organisers of an anti-lockdown protest had their houses raided and were arrested:

Most MSM are saying it was an anti-mask rally. Not true. The first I heard it was meant to be an "Arrest Daniel Andrews Rally". But it has now warped into those crazy conspiracy theorists yadda yadda yadda...

But something still happened.

Although just before the event I did see a video basically warning people not to attend and that it was a trap. 🤔

But something cool I stumbled upon is below. An online live protest. There was one on Sunday (which I unfortunately missed). But there were over 4k questions with little promotion.

:clap:

Can people see the above link properly? I don't "do" facebook. So maybe it's gone weird... please tell me
The link works very well.

Couldn't resist on sharing this comment from someone in regards to the above:

"Omg 5G nutters as well I recommend you watch 4 Corners about 5G and who started the bullshit rumours but then again Conspiracy Theorists hate facts. One word Russia 🇷🇺

Watching Four Corners Series 2020 The Truth About 5G in iview https://iview.abc.net.au/.../series/2020/video/NC2003H026S00 "

Of course!! How could I possibly forget? IT'S RUSSIA!!!

And the ABC always speaks the truth 😇

:lol2:

There appears to be no stopping this, at least until the exposure the C's mentioned, or other cosmic events intervene with this evil plan. However, when that day comes, and I have faith that it will, I do wonder how people are going to react? I guess that is a question that we will just have to wait and see what happens, as we continue watching the (horror) show.
That's assuming that all these people who are foolishly in favor of anything repressive and undemocratic are actually going to be around to see these cosmic events. I am wondering if they will.

I think many people would like to see the back of all politicians who are screwing us all over. The people will remember too, and won't vote for them again.

California Will Soon Be Paying $1,250 To People Who Test Positive For Coronavirus

Always looking for ways to one-up its own failed welfare state and run the Covid score up on President Trump, California has now approved a pilot plan to pay $1,250 to anyone who tests positive for coronavirus to encourage them to "stay at home and self isolate".

Alameda County's Board of Supervisors has set aside $10 million for the program, which will allow payments to 7,500 people, according to the Daily Mail. The program was approved as the county hit a new high in daily coronavirus cases and as California continues to "struggle" to contain the outbreak in its state.

California Will Soon Be Paying $1,250 To People Who Test Positive For Coronavirus

Always looking for ways to one-up its own failed welfare state and run the Covid score up on President Trump, California has now approved a pilot plan to pay $1,250 to anyone who tests positive for coronavirus to encourage them to "stay at home and self isolate".

Alameda County's Board of Supervisors has set aside $10 million for the program, which will allow payments to 7,500 people, according to the Daily Mail. The program was approved as the county hit a new high in daily coronavirus cases and as California continues to "struggle" to contain the outbreak in its state.

It's one county only, and the person can't be collecting unemployment or sick pay.

Globalist / Technocracy agenda is moving:

Speaking of Technocracy (I've only caught part of it and would need to finish), here Dr. Mercola interviews Patrick Wood (can't link the video).

Learned something new as Patrick speaks of Elon Musk and his dad. Patrick says his dad was a member of the Technocracy group in Canada; later shut down, yet they never really are:

The Pressing Dangers of Technocracy

Story at-a-glance
  • Technocracy is an economic system that got started in the 1930s during the height of the Great Depression, when scientists and engineers got together to solve the nation’s economic problems. Technocrats have silently and relentlessly pushed forward ever since, and their agenda is now becoming increasingly visible
  • Technocrats invented a new economic system from scratch — a resource-based economic system in which energy and social engineering run the economy rather than pricing mechanisms such as supply and demand
  • Technocracy calls for the total dismantling of the political system, which includes the U.S. Constitution. Nations are to be led by unelected leaders who decide which resources companies can use to make certain products, and which products consumers are ultimately allowed to buy
  • The Trilateral Commission is a key technocratic mastermind group that has dominated the American political system since Jimmy Carter
  • The only reason technocracy has not yet been able to overtake the U.S. — although they’re getting incredibly close — is because of our Constitution. This is why we must fight to protect our Constitution at all costs. One of the most effective ways to do this is through grassroots movements and getting involved in local politics

After Berlin, this weekend protests were in Stuttgart, Dortmund and Munich.

As we were driving all day from Croatia to Germany, we´ve heard several news on the radio talking about those protests.
The speaker said that people gathered there were part anti-convid measures protesters, part conspiracy theorists and part extreme right. :umm:
So: if you are going to protest, you are either a granny-killer or a nutjob or an extremist. :headbash:

The trip from Croatia went perfectly fine; no controls no problems of any kind.
I assumed that Slovenian border control would perhaps do some temperature measurements or whatever, since Croatia is on their "yellow list" - but nothing happened.
As we´ve entered Germany there were huge "COVID Test" signs, so one can test oneself on COVID for free.
For people coming from high risk countries, test is mandatory within 72h.
I´ve checked the official DE portals and no testing is needed when coming from Croatia.

So - Croatia is on yellow list in Slovenia, but is still safe country according to German laws. :rolleyes:

And the people - omg the people..... It was 37 degrees on the highway and people were standing in lines to get their test done. We´ve stopped for tanking and drove away as fast as we could.
First thing that crossed my mind was this video:

Back
Top Bottom