I don't know if this has already been posted in this thread. If so, I missed it and apologize.

You can click the Platforms button on the World Economic Forum website. Then you select the Covid action platform. Now scroll almost to the bottom and click on the Covid 19 transformation map. Now just click on the picture. Now you can click back and forth and see the man behind the curtain.

Here is the YouTube video, unfortunately only in German, but the way to the platform and what is behind it can be seen even without language skills. Although I know the agenda, I am still shocked by the audacity and clear psychopathic wishful thinking.

Thank you to cycling racing for being able to follow the crown almost anywhere in the world online.
Today was the Milano - Torino (Italy) race. As you can see, there is almost no hysteria with handwashing / distance / masks everywhere and everywhere (they are there, but in small quantities). There were a lot of spectators at the start / finish of the race (I watched it on TV), but not all of them were in the photo.

AJAg5scZrB3SvLD43fcZ9d-1824-80.jpg

HMHx6kcEaGFYzVvTgYVGFe-1824-80.jpg

9EHWj65M9JgPb8MYuaS6FU-1824-80.jpg

JCPettzH6X2VyMmj2QANZT-1824-80.jpg

And today the race Tour of Poland Stage 1: Stadion Slaski - Spodek Katowice started

Inevitable fascism at the start (mandatory UCI requirement):
D4B_4445.jpg

But then everything is more or less calm. I'm even surprised that Poland was so little affected by the crown hysteria!
D4B_4597.jpg

D4A_7832.jpg

D4A_8492.jpg

In NRW, Germany, is announced mandatory masks for secondary schools (from 5th grade). :curse:
Ground school children have to wear masks in the school yard and when they sit down at their designated desk, then they are allowed to remove the mask.
This will be valid until 31.8. when the government will discuss the topic further.....

I´m pissed.

For start, I bought them visors so they can bread better.
Next I´ll make an appointment at the doctor to try to talk to her about getting a pass for my older one who has breathing issues.
Then I´ll fight for my young healthy one, with some explanation that he´s starting to have headaches and stuff...

I don´t know what else to do..... :-(

New yt live stream video of Computing Forever just finished, I'm still watching it and have difficulties going on cause it begins with a Dr advising male population into taking estrogen via birth control pills cause it's 'obvious' how female part of the population is experiencing way lesser symptoms, so it 'must be' something about their hormone which protects them!!!

It makes me wanna scream and jump out of the window, I just can't believe what I'm seeing! It's impossible THIS is our world now, just impossible... :nuts:

We are entering a world that is incredible absurd, as if earth was not anymore our earth, they try to take out our roots, to do another especies of us. It is very strange and I thank this forum so much to give me energy and courage. What will be my life without all of you I really don't know.

Everytime I am in at this "Outer limits" situation I remember a scene in the movie "Children of Men", a dystopia story that touched me very much when I saw it because I saw the future in this movie. And these scene that I put here touched me enormously because I feel that in some countries we are going to this situation. The movie is based on a P.D. James writer. Maybe I will read the book.

Something shifted in my little part of the Universe here in Zagreb, Croatia since last weekend. Suddenly all the shops have new huge signs in front with mandatory masks and disinfecting one's hands rules upon entry. I wrote here before how I forgot about masks in the last couple of weeks and nobody reacted so I continued to shop mask-free, but that abruptly changed. In all of the small shops near my home now they warned me about the mask and I haven't seen even one person shopping without it, as experienced often previously.

My guess is how the government tighten their control with shops management through some kind of warning/threats during this last weekend. Same employees who didn't care one bit now suddenly do. So, my lil rebellion didn't last long - I'm back into putting the mask under my nose, so far nobody complained about that. People appear extra agitated lately as I noticed earlier in another thread, heavy electrical storms and floods (again!) going on in the last few days didn't help as well. I'm not following our media so not sure how much and what kind of Covid narrative is being propagated at the moment here, but things are going south for sure. :-(

Here in Germany mask in shops are mandatory for quite some times already. Most people just go along with it. Yesterday during my weekly grocery shopping I could observe ever more masks below the nose though. Also the supermarket staff mostly shifted to the 'nose-free-version'.
People look tired and exhausted.
If they put us under lockdown again end of August as the rumours go I'm sure we'll see some more disintregration in people.

Here in Germany mask in shops are mandatory for quite some times already. Most people just go along with it. Yesterday during my weekly grocery shopping I could observe ever more masks below the nose though. Also the supermarket staff mostly shifted to the 'nose-free-version'.
People look tired and exhausted.
If they put us under lockdown again end of August as the rumours go I'm sure we'll see some more disintregration in people.

How long has masked shopping been mandatory in Germany? 4-5 months probably. I have always been wearing this thing below my nose and only recently I was reminded by a lady, although politely.

Shops and their assistants seem to be able to decide for themselves, I've seen staff with and also without masks.

Interesting that you've picked up that rumor about a 'second lockdown' at the end of August.
There is a guy on youtube peddling this stuff but no other alternative info site has been mentioning it so far.
(At least not those that I'm normally peeping in)

I must admit that it made me feel uneasy...

There is a guy on youtube peddling this stuff but no other alternative info site has been mentioning it so far.
(At least not those that I'm normally peeping in)

I must admit that it made me feel uneasy..
I feel uneasy as well....
And the rumour is from the same guy, yes, and I couldn't find any confirmation.
Here's the link to his video for those who haven't seen it yet (in German)

No Mandatory Testing for Ontario Teachers Due to 50% False-Positive Rate

Question from somebody in the online audience:
Premier, I'm wondering why mandatory testing isn't required regularly of teachers, to catch anything before it might erupt?

Then the Premier asks the expert, Dr. Yaffe to respond. And she says:

You know, I think a lot of people think that testing is going to really solve the whole problem, and it isn't. It's one component of a response. If you test somebody today, you only know if they're infected today, and in fact if you're testing in a population that doesn't have very much covid, you'll get false positives almost half the time, that is the person actually doesn't have, covid, they have something else, they may have nothing, so it will just complicate the picture.

And people still believe this is science?

Back
Top Bottom