It is clearly obvious from this article that War is such a good tool for these people to gain control of the world banks.

Only Three Countries Left Without a ROTHSCHILD Central Bank!

Rothschilds Want Iran’s Banks
Could gaining control of the Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran (CBI) be one of the main reasons that Iran is being targeted by Western and Israeli powers? As Teensions are building up for an unthinkable war with Iran, it is worth exploring Iran’s banking system compared to its U.S., British and Israeli counterparts.

Source: linkedin.com
Some researchers are pointing out that Iran is one of only three countries left in the world whose central bank is not under Rothschild control. Before 9-11 there were reportedly seven: Afghanistan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. By 2003, however, Afghanistan and Iraq were swallowed up by the Rothschild octopus, and by 2011 Sudan and Libya were also gone. In Libya, a Rothschild bank was established in Benghazi while the country was still at war.

Islam forbids the charging of interest, a major problem for the Rothschild banking system. Until a few hundred years ago, charging interest was also forbidden in the Christian world and was even punishable by death. It was considered exploitation and enslavement.

Since the Rothschilds took over the Bank of England around 1815, they have been expanding their banking control over all the countries of the world. Their method has been to get a country’s corrupt politicians to accept massive loans, which they can never repay, and thus go into debt to the Rothschild banking powers. If a leader refuses to accept the loan, he is oftentimes either ousted or assassinated. And if that fails, invasions can follow, and a Rothschild usury-based bank is established.

The Rothschilds exert powerful influence over the world’s major news agencies. By repetition, the masses are duped into believing horror stories about evil villains. The Rothschilds control the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, the IMF, the World Bank and the Bank of International Settlements. Also they own most of the gold in the world as well as the London Gold Exchange, which sets the price of gold every day. It is said the family owns over half the wealth of the planet—estimated by Credit Suisse to be $231 trillion—and is controlled by Evelyn Rothschild, the current head of the family.

Objective researchers contend that Iran is not being demonized because they are a nuclear threat, just as the Taliban, Iraq’s Saddam Hussein and Libya’s Muammar Qadaffi were not a threat.

What then is the real reason? Is it the trillions to be made in oil profits, or the trillions in war profits? Is it to bankrupt the U.S. economy, or is it to start World War III? Is it to destroy Israel’s enemies, or to destroy the Iranian central bank so that no one is left to defy Rothschild’s money racket?

It might be any one of those reasons or, worse—it might be all of them.

Putin Declares “Total Independence” From Rothschild NWO Banking Cabal Which Began In 2006

In June last year President Putin banned Jacob Rothschild and his New World Order banking cartel family from entering Russian territory “under any circumstances,” and now, just over one year later, Putin has declared “total independence” from the global banking cartel and Rothschild international money lending organizations.

Declaring the achievement the “greatest gift” that can be given to future generations, Putin hosted a party in the Kremlin to celebrate the achievement.

They said we couldn’t do it, they said we would be destroyed,” Putin told staff and senior associates. “Our future generations will be born without Rothschild chains around their wrists and ankles.”
This is the greatest gift we can give them.”

Russian Finance Minister Alexei Kudrin also spoke at the event and praised Putin’s achievement in driving the Rothschilds out of the country.

They don’t go easily,” Kudrin said. “But we have proved it is possible.”
The greatest legacy that can be passed on to your children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in life, but rather a legacy of freedom from enslavement.”

By making the final payment on all of the former Soviet republics debts to the world’s central banks – making Russia the only country to set itself free from the tyrannical grip of the New World Order’s banking system – Putin has ensured future generations of Russians will not live in debt slavery to the {Khazarian} globalist cabal.

It is understood that the Rothschild banking racket was a noose tied around the neck of the Russian economy. Once the knot was tightened, the economy would struggle and choke.

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) and World Bank have been major players in the global economic landscape ever since their creation in 1944.

These international banking organizations, which are privately controlled by the notorious Rothschild banking family, first pressure nations to deregulate their financial sector, allowing private banks to loot their economies.

Once the governments are forced to bail-out their deregulated financial sector, the IMF or World Bank sets up a loan package written in secret by central bankers and finance ministers that undermine their national sovereignty and force them to adopt policies of austerity that harm workers, families, and the environment.

Russia were the first country to grow wise to the ruse. They have worked hard to gain financial independence and have now completed the process of kicking the Rothschild controlled banks out of their country.

Putin’s style

Early in his presidency Putin made a priority of uniting Russia socially, spiritually, and economically. He ordered the arrest of the Rothschild backed oligarch Mikhail Khodorkovsky who had made Rothschild, Henry Kissinger and Arthur Hartman directors of the Open Russia foundation.

Last year Putin reminded his cabinet that he was dealing with the Rothschilds and globalist banksters by “grabbing them by the scruff of the neck and kicking them out Russia’s back door.

They do not own the world, and they do not have carte blanch to do whatever they want. If we do not challenge them there will be other issues. We will not be bullied by them.

Globalist / Technocracy agenda is moving:

Pittsburgh launches 'guaranteed income' program with Jack Dorsey money

Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto announced that his city is now participating in a program receiving funding from Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey, in which eligible residents will receive $500 in monthly "guaranteed income."

The money used to start the program will come from funds Dorsey gave that is allowing Pittsburgh and 15 other cities to help those who are struggling during the economic crisis brought about by the coronavirus pandemic.

This shows the completion of the process of fusion between the State and Corporations. We used to call this Fascism. Now we will call it Happytalism...

Vaccines will be recurrent, just like your Computer's anti-virus, it will require constant updates.

COVID-19 Vaccine Could Mean Regular Injections, No Guarantee Of Immunity

For starters, a COVID-19 vaccine can be released if it's 'safe and proves effective' on as few as 50% of those who receive it, according to recently released federal guidelines. What's more, the definition of "effective" means that it simply has to 'minimize the most serious symptoms,' according to the report.

"We should anticipate the SARS-CoV-2 vaccine to be similar to the influenza vaccine," said Dr. Kathleen Neuzil, director of the Center for Vaccine Development at the University of Maryland. "That vaccine may or may not keep people from being infected with the virus, but it does keep people out of the hospital and the ICU."

Because of this, experts say that the first round of COVID-19 vaccines probably won't eliminate the need for masks, social distancing and other measures. So - after all the promises made by government officials, a vaccine may only reduce symptoms, and may turn into a recurring shot that only works on half the population.

Question is, if it doesn't guarantee immunity, why bother getting it?

Haven't posted in while, some issues, health and life issues, but I found some intriguing videos presented by Catherine Austin Fitts from the Solari Report that are interesting relating to COVID. This interesting discussion with Greg Hunter, where she explain the financial implications of the COVID so called pandemic, it's resetting of the political and financial system, the vaccines, 5G technology, the end game and also she calls this the spiritual warfare against humanity.

@Joan, the interview with Catherine Austin-Fitts (CAF) is a great find!

If you listen to the interview with CAF, there are a few very interesting points she is making.

It’s called “Going Direct.” That’s the financial bailout plan designed and authored by former central bankers now on the payroll at BlackRock, an investment manager of $7 trillion in stock and bond funds. The plan was rolled out in August 2019 at the G7 summit of central bankers in Jackson Hole, Wyoming – months before the public was aware of any financial crisis. One month later, on September 17, 2019, the U.S. Federal Reserve would begin an emergency repo loan bailout program, making hundreds of billions of dollars a week in loans by “going direct” to the trading houses on Wall Street.

The BlackRock plan calls for blurring the lines between government fiscal policy and central bank monetary policy – exactly what the U.S. Treasury and the Federal Reserve are doing today in the United States. BlackRock has now been hired by the Federal Reserve, the Bank of Canada, and Sweden’s central bank, Riksbank, to implement key features of the plan. Three of the authors of the BlackRock plan previously worked as central bankers in the U.S., Canada and Switzerland, respectively.

The authors wrote in the white paper that “in a downturn the only solution is for a more formal – and historically unusual – coordination of monetary and fiscal policy to provide effective stimulus.”

Keep in mind, this was in Aug / Sep 2019.

This basically shows, again, that the entire thing was planned.

Basically the bankers from the Central Banks met back in Aug of 2019 and decided that the US dollar will lose its status as Global currency, and then appointed BlackRock to write the plan, then Blackrock was appointed, in a non bid fashion, to oversee the plan it drafted.

We are being told they are dealing with the emergency of Covid 19, but they prepared for it 6 months in advance.

The other thing she is mentioning is how they are basically looking to destroy all small businesses and small farms so that only the big names will survive - the likes of Amazon, Costco, Walmart, etc (the ones that were OK to be open during the lockdown coincidentally, as they were deemed to be essential).

This resonates with me quite a bit. As a side note, I will tell you about my experience with a loan that the Canadian Government has provided to Small Businesses as part of the Covid 19 relief plan. I applied for this $40,000 CAD loan online, through my Bank, answering only two questions, then the money was put into my account in a couple of days.

A month later I wanted to start paying it back through installments, but discovered that I have no easy way to do so. I contacted the Bank, went to the Branch, etc. and was basically told that they did not receive instructions on how to process payments towards these loans, but that if I want to pay back I could still do it, in person, in the Branch, as a lump sum payment. They did however stress that I should not pay it now, that I can sit on it until the end of next year, as no interest will be incurred.

I found this really odd and kept thinking why it might be, now I know...

But I digress. Another interesting point CAF is making is that the ultimate goal is not a global electronic currency, but a credit based system, which is also in sync with what <> was saying in this interview with the James Corbett.

She also mentioned the defund the police movement and pointed out to this:
The Federal Reserve Has Its Own Police and Is Part of a Vast Surveillance Center – Should You Worry?

The Fed’s police officers are technically known as FRLEO, short for Federal Reserve Law Enforcement Officer. The system has its own police academies for training, their own patch and badges, uniforms, pistols, rifles, police cars and the power to arrest coast to coast without a warrant.

Asking: if you do defund the Police, who do you think will yield the power then?

So now think about the timeline... Aug 2019 central bankers meet and are talking about going to a new model, that the US$ is no longer sustainable as a Global currency.

Then Oct 2019 The World Economic Forum announced the theme of their January 2020 meeting as being the Great Reset:
Davos 2020: World Economic Forum announces the theme

Also in Oct 2019 the World Economic Forum together with Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and John Hopskins hosts Event 201 which is a dry run of the Plandemic.

What are the odds?

One has to be blind.

But I guess the point is that what we are dealing with is a big, well planned, shift. These puppeteers planned the next paradigm we will live in for years, affecting multiple facets of our lives, and most people are focused on one issue only, from the virus, to the social justice and climate change, and cannot see the forest from the trees.

If one spends the time to only see how detailed the plan is (over 200 levels deep), it is scary...

It is an unequal fight, they have tremendous power, a lot of tools at their disposal, both for control and manipulation, and I am not sure if refusing to accept these changes will actually do anything.

I said it before, I see what is happening now as an event of the same magnitude as the French Revolution. A lot from the lives and realities of people back then changed, regardless if they wanted it or not.

The slogans from back then, "Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite" will be replaced with the new slogans of Sustainable Development, Climate change, Social justice, etc. and the new mobs will impose the new reign of terror.

Thinking even closer back, to the handover of Eastern Europe to the Soviet Union at the end of World War II, and the system change that ensued between 1946 - 1949, the purge of the entire political elite at the time, those people didn't demand or accept it, but did it matter? It was imposed on them.

Most likely the same will happen now, this change will be forced upon us whether we like it or not.

At least back then there was a potential for escape, one dreamed of escaping on the other side of the Iron Curtain, but now, the entire World seems to become a large prison.

They already started preparing the new generation for the 2030 Agenda:

To help reach our goal of actively supporting and enhancing the work of the United Nations' efforts within K-12 classrooms, our TeachSDGs organization contributes to the 2030 Agenda in the following ways:
  • We connect with global educators dedicated to responding to a call to action within education to meet the Sustainable Development Goals.
  • We point to open and accessible resources, lessons plans, and global projects directly aligned to the Sustainable Development Goals.
  • We advance the work of the UN in relation to education through advocacy and outreach to inform K-12 and higher education stakeholders, defined as educators, students, parents, and community members.

How do we get out of this?

How do we get out of this?
Help is on the way - earth changes - They will go too far as usual and all will come crashing down. But it will take some time.
Be patient and circumspect.

Regarding this comment to Sott article, The-disturbing-push-to-discredit-HCQ:
I say that we subsidize the OTC availability of not only HCQ, but ALL drugs initially designed to fight malaria.
With malaria, the object is to kill the parasites and chloroquine kills malaria parasites.
And, if one recalls, the Cs said parasites keep one from "graduating". Don't know which transcript has that particular exchange.
So that would seem to be another reason to keep HCQ from being mass used by the public.

Vaccines will be recurrent, just like your Computer's anti-virus, it will require constant updates.

COVID-19 Vaccine Could Mean Regular Injections, No Guarantee Of Immunity

Question is, if it doesn't guarantee immunity, why bother getting it?
Probably because most people have been suitably brainwashed into thinking vaccines are the be all and end all of immunity, when they're not. Not ever close. It's why certain diseases such as measles and mumps are coming back - not because people weren't getting vaccinated, but because they were.

Be it snapback or reveal, or none of it but economic situation and food shortages you are going to get a mass violence no matter the equation, it is just a question of time and what pops first.

Ya. I also wonder how all this frustration and repression are going to affect our immediate environment. There is an odd chance that the planet itself could end up being the reactionary here - and change the whole conversation in a relatively short period of time.

With people, yeah I guess there are pockets of disobedience here and there. But on average I see more authoritarianism - and quiet submission, than anything else. What if that has an effect on our environment and then us - that starvation might just be caused by planetary forces and Earth changes.

Heck, something wicked could be heading this way from space, too.

:cool2:

Think how many people voluntarily get flu shots every year. And how many get the flu anyway. But yet, they believe.

Back when my granny was still alive, both her and my mom had flu shots and immediately after they would both get very sick. That happened at least few years in a role, every time more severe. When I tried to engage their brains into making a connection about the cause & consequences they instantly shut it down with "Imagine how bad would it be if we HAVEN'T got the shot, we would probably die!" :headbash:

Here's a newsletter written by Judy Wilyman, Phd for Citizens 4 Health Awareness. It's pretty good, it reviews many points that have already been raised in this thread. She concludes with:

"This evidence does not support the claim that we have a 'global pandemic' of new coronavirus, for which we have no immunity. This lie has been used by governments to lockdown populations and remove fundamental freedoms in society without scientific evidence."

Her qualifications:
Bachelor of Science, University of NSW
Diploma of Education (Science), University of Wollongong
Master of Science (Population Health), Faculty of Health Sciences, School of Public Health, University of Wollongong.
PhD in: A critical analysis of the Australian government's rationale for its vaccination policy' (the science, politics and ethics of Australia's vaccination policies), UOW School of Humanities and Social Inquiry.

Many things can be hidden in disease statistics - there are lies, damned lies and statistics.

In Australia if you do not turn on your TV you would not know there is a 'pandemic'. And if you do not do a medical test then there would not be so many 'cases' of this 'new' disease. These tests are not identifying SARSCov2, the virus that is claimed to cause COVID19 disease, and many of the 'cases' do not have any signs of disease. In Australia the cases are from testing the healthy population.

This is all about the criteria used to diagnose this disease and the extra surveillance that is being done in healthy people to find claimed 'cases' of this new disease. Here is a summary of the main points that demonstrate that this is a pLandemic and not a pandemic of an infectious agent:
  • The definition of a 'global pandemic’ was changed in 2009 - it is an arbitrary definition (described below)
  • A mathematical model was used to predict a 'global pandemic' with flawed scientific assumptions to wildly over-exaggerate the deaths in all countries.
  • Australia called the global pandemic (21 January) before the World Health Organisation had even assessed the human-human transmission of the virus in Wuhan, China - the only country where it existed at the time (41 cases). This was claimed to be a "precautionary measure" as NO cases existed in Australia. Then 100,000 test kits arrived in Australia on 18 March 2020 - the day before the virus was downgraded in the UK - ready to provide the 'cases' in healthy people for the predicted 'second wave' in the southern hemisphere winter.
  • The virus that is claimed to be the cause has not been identified in any of the deaths or cases of this disease. Causality has not been proved because clinical symptoms (flu-like illness) and non-specific tests for common coronaviruses are being used for diagnosis.
  • And the lung disease that is being observed is affecting the nervous system and could be plausibly linked to damage from the flu vaccine – which is the common factor in the majority of these deaths.
  • Vasculitis and other neurological damage is a common side-effect of vaccines and the majority of the deaths are occurring in the aged-care facilities - just after the flu vaccine campaigns have been run. Could the flu vaccine be causing this spike in deaths in aged-care facilities as pneumonia has a non-infectious cause as well?
  • China mandated the flu vaccine on 1 December 2019 for the first time.
  • Italian doctors stated they began to see the first patients in November 2019, soon after the flu vaccines were administered.
  • European numbers show a correlation between influenza vaccine and coronavirus deaths.
This is a well planned pandemic as described in Event 201 that was put on by the corporate partners who use the media to communicate their message on vaccines in global health policies. They also influence the design of the International Health Regulations.

In this newsletter I am going to describe to you how disease statistics can be manipulated to give the appearance of a pandemic by a well primed and controlled mainstream media.See Event 201 at the John Hopkins Centre for Health Security to confirm this fact.

Disease diagnosis is a grey area of medicine and changes in diagnostic criteria and extra surveillance for cases can be used to create the appearance of an increase in one disease and a decrease in another.

A fundamental flaw in the description of this outbreak as a pandemic is the fact that it is based on a change in the definition of a pandemic. If the WHO had not changed the definition in 2009 there could not have been a prediction of a ‘global pandemic’ in 2020.

Prior to May 2009 the definition of a pandemic included “a pandemic occurs when a new influenza virus appears against which the human population has no immunity, resulting in epidemics worldwide with enormous numbers of deaths and illness.” This last phrase was removed in 2009, so that a pandemic could occur ‘when there are more cases of that disease than normal’.

The definition no longer needed to include 'enormous numbers of deaths and illness'. However, the definition still requires that it must be a virus to which "the human population has no immunity" yet in the current situation we are testing for coronaviruses that humans will have some immunity to because they are very common.

A 'case' is now being defined in 2020 as the presence of the virus (infection) in a person without any symptoms of disease. In other words a healthy person can now be a 'case' of COVID19 simply based on a test result - that is not specific for SARSCov2. In other words, the medical profession is not proving that the disease is caused by this infectious agent.

And the government can find more cases of 'COVID19' by testing the healthy asymptomatic people and then claiming that there is a risk if they test positive to an antibody test that is not identifying the virus.

It is the asymptomatic healthy population that enables herd immunity to develop in the population - particularly as we already have some immunity to coronaviruses. But in this outbreak the healthy people are now cases of disease and we are being locked down and asked to social distance - actions that are the opposite to the scientific evidence for controlling infectious diseases for which we have some immunity.

The more surveillance you do, the more cases of healthy people or people with mild flu-like symptoms, that you will find.

So what does the FDA say about the ability of an antibody test to identify SARSCov2?

The FDA says (quote) that “antibody tests should not be used to diagnose an active COVID19 infection”. This is because there are many false positives due to past infections with common coronaviruses. The test does not distinguish antibodies to specific strains of these coronaviruses. There are also many false negatives even when the person is actively infected.

In Australia, the government mandated the flu vaccine for the first time for all visitors and healthcare workers for aged-care facilities on 1 May 2020 - just before the well predicted "second wave" of the 'pandemic' in June-July.

Healthy Victorians are now being locked down again based on PCR and serology/antibody tests that do not identify the claimed causal virus. Australia has conducted 3,935,124 tests with 'positive tests' amounting to 0.4%. In Victoria there have been 2,300 casesreported to date but a 'case' can be a healthy person and the number of deaths is very low and mostly in the aged-care facilities.

'Cases' in healthy people are being emphasised by the Victorian Health Department website and the media, not deaths due to this disease.

The current CDC nucleic acid (RT-PCR) test kits for SARS-CoV-2 generate "30% false-positive and 20% false-negative results in the best state public health laboratory", Dr. Sin Hang Lee reported in a peer-reviewed article published in the International Journal of Geriatrics and Rehabilitation, an online journal based in Japan"

A case can be a healthy person that has a PCR or serology test that comes back positive and this result does not prove that this person has SARSCov2 the virus that is claimed to cause COVID19 disease. Both of these tests only identify the family of coronaviruses that cause the common cold - many people will be positive to these tests.

There is a possibility of wrong diagnosis, unless the whole virus has been lab cultured and sequenced from the patient. And this is not done in any patient because it is uneconomical.

In other words, the statistics of cases and deaths in this "pandemic" are completely flawed. There is no proof that the deaths that have occurred are not being caused by neurological damage from the flu vaccine. This is particularly the case as according to the latest serological and immunological studies, the overall lethality of COVID19 is about 0.1% - the same range as a strong seasonal influenza.

The majority of the deaths are occurring in the aged-care facilities, in the elderly who have recently had the flu vaccine. These cases all have serious underlying health issues (co-morbidity) and a recent flu vaccine. This year many countries have mandated the flu vaccine for the first time and flu campaigns have occurred just prior to the spike in deaths that have occurred in the northern and the southern hemisphere.

Perhaps the vaccine is being used to give the appearance that it is a new viral disease and then a vaccine could be produced that would be the “end solution” as Bill Gates has stated- the unqualified billionaire that is influencing global health policies that are mandating vaccines.

In Italy a doctor has stated that “COVID19 is a neurological issue probably affecting the central nervous system or a neurotransmitter and he can testify that it is not contagious”. He says it was around before the first case of this disease from China was presented in the media.

He saw the first cases around December 2019 and early January 2020 and it was being treated with drugs that are inhibiters of neuronal functions at different levels. It is a problem of the lungs – diffuse edema and no-one was wearing masks or gloves and no caregivers were infected from this lung disease when it was first observed.

This evidence does not support the claim that we have a 'global pandemic' of new coronavirus, for which we have no immunity. This lie has been used by governments to lockdown populations and remove fundamental freedoms in society without scientific evidence.

MAGA masks strikes me as a brilliantly simple idea to possibly get rid of the masks, except I know in my workplace, they wouldn’t be compliant so it would be limited to wear in other public places. Maybe an action that can be taken by the silent majority instead of protests that spiral out of control.
I like the MAGA mask idea - they would BAN masks immediately if everyone wore them... But I also find this one funny:
1596640729710.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom