<snip>
In the interview that Keyhole did with James Corbett, Corbett made the point that now is the time to try to get people to see what's happening because once they have become too invested in the deception, they're not likely ever going to be able to see it for what it is.
I am very afraid that this point has already been passed, at least where I live. When I talk to people who already bought into the narrative let's say three months ago and I ask them now, if they thought about what I told them then or even changed their mind over it (more carefully worded, of course, and not so directly), the answer is always no. Even if I point out that they answered me THEN that such things that I suspected would never happen (even laughing at me) - happened! (like fines, mask obligation, continuity of measures...)Then they say somethings along the line of "well, they had to do that, it is still only an exceptional situation, the pandemic still rampaging through our cities...". So I think that this might be one result of splitting societies in tiny bubbles, who endlessly repeat themselves. And I also think from my personal experience that you can only "convince" someone who is already doubting and questioning . And these peeps will find their way, with or without me. I know that sounds a little black pilled, but I am not complaining, not losing strengh or good humour. It is how it is.

Had an interesting situation today, went to get my hair cut - YES, the government has deemed it okay for us in England to now get our hairs cut by a professional.

Anyways, I walk in to my usual place, notice they now have those plastic thingy majigs everywhere and everyone is wearing a mask.

I'm taken to my station and before I sit down I ask the barber if I need to wear a mask. He looks at me and asks me if I have one, I say sadly yes, but it's in my pocket... I then ask if I can choose not to wear it. He says, yeah, upto you... I'm like, okay then, that settles it, I choose not to wear it.

I proceed to have my haircut mask-free.

#rebel

May the covid-gods take mercy upon my sinning soul. 🙏

To make matters even worse and for sure cause possibly more damnation upon my soul, I dared book a flight as well - YES, the government has now deemed it okay for us to venture beyond this island.

I'll be paying penance to the covid-gods-that-be for I have been a sinner today.

Last edited:
Here is a video from The HighWire showing how masks create a very toxic breathing environment that go beyond any standard/codes in the US.

Good reminder, Zar.

At one time this was OSHA Hygiene 101, so what is going on with these guys, where are their voices! It's pathetic.

God, putting little children in these things; ignorance and abuse under pathological decrees...

Hello to all of you
I found this document, dated May 20th...
I don't know if you know him.
I found it on Anne Givaudan's website: Be, of Anne Givaudan: Accueil - Editions SOIS, Aura SOIS Formation - Soins esséniens - in the "Robin Hood and Corona" section.
I'm not a doctor, but outside of medicine there are things that I think some of you might be interested in.
French text of 156 pages ...

RAPPORT D'ENQUETE D'UN GROUPE D'OFFICIERS DE RESERVE SUR LA PANDEMIE DE COVID-19 ET SES LIENS AVEC LE SRAS-COV-2 ET D'AUTRES FACTEURS

REPORT OF AN INVESTIGATION BY A GROUP OF RESERVE OFFICERS INTO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC AND ITS LINKS TO SRAS-COV-2 AND OTHER FACTORS
and its relationship to sras-cov-2 and other factors.
Standby executives investigated for 50 days to clarify issues related to the 2020 "pandemic".
The Report issued has been banned from further distribution at this time.
However, in view of the urgency and seriousness of the facts, we have chosen to communicate it to civil society all the same.
You have in your hands the "general public" version, with all references to the Group and the Unit's acronyms removed.
Télécharger le rapport

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

‘They pledged to do better’: Gov. Brown meets with troopers who refused to wear masks in coffee shop

Gov. Brown and troopers.jpg

Three renegade state troopers get a little re-education from Oregon governor "Lock-Down" Brown. One of the original four is on administrative leave for daring to say “Governor Brown has no authority to take our civil liberties. We aren’t going to wear masks.”

Last edited:
children are supposed to be learning about life, reading facial expressions
That's an interesting point, specifically about the facial expressions. I mean, the kids mostly learn on their parents, and hopefully the family doesn't wear masks at home, but still, this is at least to some extent impairing the children's development in terms of understanding human interactions. It's kind of like driving a whole generation towards autism, which goes in line with the whole vaccine business and makes sense in terms of the overall agenda. It makes people less secure and able to resist and be independent.

Then they say somethings along the line of "well, they had to do that, it is still only an exceptional situation, the pandemic still rampaging through our cities...".
That's why, as the Cs also said, people will need more suffering before they start thinking. In their general cluelessness about most things, they're still able to believe it's all necessary and temporary. They are not aware that they believe the things they believe because people who always lie are repeating those things every day. It's really only one's own suffering that ultimately has to lead to some kind of awakening, because nothing else will make these people uncomfortable enough to question the narrative.

I'm taken to my station and before I sit down I ask the barber if I need to wear a mask. He looks at me and asks me if I have one, I say sadly yes, but it's in my pocket... I then ask if I can choose not to wear it.
That's generally a bad strategy. From my experience, if you ask, they usually say you should. You just got lucky with this one. If you don't ask and don't wear it, usually they don't say anything. You're just giving them a chance to tell you to wear a mask and making it more difficult for yourself to argue your way out of it.

It's much easier for people to reply with "yes" to a question whether you have to wear a mask (and they've probably been instructed to give a positive reply) then to go out of their way and tell you "dude, you have to wear a mask" when you don't ask.

They've been instructed to tell people to wear masks, but if they're normal human beings, they don't have much inclination to do it. So if you don't ask, their natural inclination is likely to win and they'll just keep quiet. If you do ask, then for them to say "no, you don't have to", they'd have to go against instructions, which most people, being pretty authoritarian, don't wanna do.

Also, the barber actually asked you whether you have one, offering you a way out. Why the hell would you say 'yes'?
I proceed to have my haircut mask-free.

#rebel
> asks for permission
> rebel
No, I don't think so. You gotta work on that rebel thing some more.

Back
Top Bottom