I received a text message today from a friend, a friend I had known my entire time in CA, who I left behind when I moved to Idaho. It was a friendly message, telling me he was going to take some classes for his job in Oklahoma (he works in the postal system in CA) and he thought of me because I was now out of state, and he was too! He asked me how I was doing.

My immediate internal response, after not hearing from any other of my former "friends" in CA since last July (2021) (but this friend did call me in the meantime), was ANGER. I then sat down to this keyboard and let my feelings fly towards my friend and all his associates whom I personally knew due to our common shared love of games, addressing every one of them so that they'd know exactly how I felt. And once it started, I eventually included all my other former friends, family, and coworkers in CA. This message is the result.

"This is a message to each and every one of my friends, family, and coworkers in CA most of whom I have not heard from in a very long time, to "catch up" and to also send some much needed information that could potentially help each and every one of you who are still able to mentally process that what is going on in this world via:COVID is not what the a*****s in charge are telling us is actually happening as they say it is. And, I hope all of you remember that I once WORKED in the field of virology; I personally DID gain of function research, and I QUIT what I was doing once I saw what it was that the people in charge of my program really wanted.

"Anyway, thanks, F_______, for checking in on me. I really do appreciate it! Especially since not a single other person we both know from CA ever bothered to check in with me to see how I was doing. And I do know these things are reciprocal, I should have done my own part approaching them to let them know I cared, but it's hard when they have personally told me they will not associate with me until I've had the "jab" and that my own views are "incendiary and divisive when the SCIENCE is properly considered".

Yes, I was personally told that, by several past "associates" after I told them what I thought about this current COVID "BULLS**T". Sorry to capitalize that word, but I hope putting it in parentheses helps to lessen the mental pain y'all feel because of it. But, not really."

I really went off on my message after that. I pulled no punches. I will relate what I said, but I will NOT apologize for the anger and especially the language I used to make sure those listening to me know exactly where I stand on the main COVID issues facing us here today. I will use asterisks to hide much of it though. Because I admit, I did let my anger boil over to the point it may have cheapened my otherwise mentally honed message. Here we go.

"F_______, you lovingly ignorant f***, I hope that you are still to this day not vaxxed. I know you were one of the few not to take it among our associates, and I know how hard it is to move amongst our own friends and co-workers, even given your stellar personality and morals, without giving in to these a******s. I always knew you had the ability to root out the truth of any situation.

But please do tell V____ and M___ and others from our group that their own belief in this f******g medical system will f*****g END THEM if they continue to take those worthless shots. Especially M___ because he works in a lab that continues to PROVE that that s**t really works, when looking back at 220 years of history, it has always been a LIE. And M___ especially needs to be cognizant that the entire field he works within has been under Herr Fauci's thumb for over forty years now. ALL of what he personally thinks he knows as "truth", is a F****G LIE just because of HIM ALONE. That one a******e has been able to control the entire narrative around viruses since his appointment to his position in the 1980's. If you don't believe this, simply do an internet search on "Dr. Kary Mullis" and "Anthony Fauci" and see what comes up. You're welcome.

But as for the rest of you: V____, last time I saw you, you personally told me you did not believe in any of the "conspiracy theories" that COVID was created in a lab to purposefully KILL people, and that the vaccines were created by these SAME PEOPLE to further their own depopulation goals. Well, V____, have you ever spent a single iota of your own time to look into any of the people telling us that this s**t was real, IS real? NO, you haven't. You are too f*****g brainwashed to EVER consider that anything other than the mainstream news is the TRUTH. You, and most others, will NEVER even think about doing ANY kind of research, because you have been brainwashed to accept the "Official MSM explanation" of ALL things, because you'd rather let someone else tell you what the TRUTH is than to EVER research it YOURSELF. It's too bad, really, because I personally saw that you have a genius-level IQ. Had you ever put that towards making the "truth-sellers" PROVE themselves, you could have been useful for the rest of us. Alas. You bit hard on their "BULLS**T" and you will pay the price for it, especially if you took more than two shots.

I'm not done yet. My own personal best friend of almost 50 years growing up, J___, often listened to my shares over the years. He actually listened, even if he didn't accept what I said as truth. I respect that, because I personally do NOT know how much I've learned IS the truth, because things have become so insane in these last 20 years it is hard to determine without focused intention to find out. But just last year, even despite my warnings about COVID and what was coming with this vaccine due to my inside knowledge, he TOOK THE VACCINES just so he and his wife could travel to Italy, where he owns some property. I TOLD HIM very directly what this s**t was about, but he basically flipped me the bird and decided to go ahead and move on anyway. I spend the last SEVERAL YEARS telling him of my findings, since at least 2002. Yet when push came to shove, he took the shots anyway.

But the worst part was my own former co-workers over the last 20-plus years in Sacramento, CA. I worked at the waste-water treatment plant in Elk Grove as the Biologist in charge of toxicology there until last July (2021) I did weekly tests upon the fish to see if there were infectious agents in the water in the river and the wastewater we released into the river there. That's a whole other "river" of knowledge I shared here previously (short answer: there were, and are, infectious agents being hidden by the PTB that have KILLED OFF the Delta Smelt).

Anyway, as the COVID hysteria intensified in early 2020, I printed out and shared information with my own direct supervisors, who were doctors of Biology and Bacteriology, that the entire thing was hyped beyond reasonableness. I tried to show them my information about the PCR tests; that vaccines have NEVER been what they say they are (pointing out the Dr. Jenner hypocrisy); that masks do NOT help ANYTHING EVER; and I even gave my book by Dr. Suzanne Humphries, "Dissolving Illusions" to my direct supervisor to read. It changed NOTHING. My supervisor gave me that book back after reading the forward because she could not process what the book was saying, even though there are 800 citations in that book showing she made NONE of it up. She could not "go there". That experience I am glad for personally, because I needed to see that even those I thought mentally proficient around me truly WERE NOT in the face of FACTS made me rethink staying where I was, because it then became obvious I was surrounded by f*****g idiots and that things would not change despite my deeply-held convictions.

Anyway, I wanted to share this, and to let you all know that even though I feel ALL of this deeply in my bones, I did NOT SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE. I did NOT do so because I could see how colored it was with my own anger and self-importance; and had I done so, it would have only greatly increased the division between myself and those who don't see things as I do. And, that helps no one.

When it comes right down to it, what I am seeing truly help people is the emotional sharing of our deepest truths without agendas. TRUE feelings and sharing's of real loss. It does help to spell things out as I did above, but only for our own personal use at this time. What really matters now is putting aside all that divides us; all that keeps us at each other's throats; all that makes us feel superior to any other around us due to our personal "knowingness". Even the real TRUTH can be a bastion against coming together in TRUTH, unless we are careful to source our personal truths and be willing to reconsider them in the face of shared knowledge.

I've written enough. But do know this: each and every single one of us needs to continue with our own due diligence to keep on with the TRUTH. We can not ever give up trying to get at the basic reasons we are all facing what we are now as a species. Do NOT EVER think you know it all. Be willing to accept other viewpoints in direct opposition to your own even if they piss you off, as long as as there is good reasoning behind them. And, most of all, do not EVER think that you personally can't figure out the real truth on your own, as long as you remain open-minded to the shares of others. We can't do this alone. But alone, we WILL do this. Guaranteed.

Last edited:
What's remarkable and needs to be preserved for history is this entire thread. 27000+ posts documenting the struggle to comprehend what was going on internationally for 2+ years. It's all here from beginning to the present. Well done all of you. I don't post much, but thank you.

Amazing, isn't it? People here on this thread had figured it out pretty much in January 2020 - before there even was any talk of lockdowns, even before the right-wingers went all crazy and demanded the borders to be closed, etc. People here even warned of the dangers of the mrna jabs in January 20!

Networking works! Knowledge protects!

Anyway, I wanted to share this, and to let you all know that even though I feel ALL of this deeply in my bones, I did NOT SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE
This was a relief to read, Ketone Cop. I sure was hoping you didn't send that - I can feel for you. Like others have posted, watching this show can get quite tiresome, and often is best to back off and smell the flowers so to speak. These people will make their decisions despite our warnings and the vast amount of data right in front of their noses.

I did NOT SEND THIS MESSAGE TO ANYONE.
This was a relief to read, Ketone Cop. I sure was hoping you didn't send that
Well, it was quite the rant and I hope it made you feel better to get it down in print - and that you did not send it!
I received a text message today from a friend, a friend I had known my entire time in CA, who I left behind when I moved to Idaho. It was a friendly message, telling me he was going to take some classes for his job in Oklahoma (he works in the postal system in CA) and he thought of me because I was now out of state, and he was too! He asked me how I was doing.
To me, it would have been incredibly unkind to unload on the one person who took the time to ask how you were doing. Guess I'm surprised his inquiry triggered such an angry response. Perhaps it's part and parcel of these extraordinarily times in which we're all being gaslighted to the max and reason and logic simply have little if any effect. Several forum members have expressed their shock, dismay, and frustration having to more or less silently sit and abide the extreme horseshit being shoveled on a daily basis. It is maddening! And I think we are struggling maintaining homeostasis through all of this insanity - and we haven't even seen the worst of it yet!!!

Please remember we are all in the same boat and we are here to keep each other afloat! Please avail yourself to what's available on the forum to assist in maintaining an even keel until we're either all sunk or docking in a new and wonderful reality! :flowers:

Vaxxed?
Olivia Newton-John, star of Grease and multi-platinum selling singer, has died at 73, her official Facebook page says. In a short statement, her husband John Easterling said she had passed away at her California ranch on Monday morning.
:-(
Added: Died of breast cancer - exacerbated by vax?

Vaxxed?

:-(
Added: Died of breast cancer - exacerbated by vax?
I read that she refused the vax - due to her daughter being so loudly into “conspiracy theories” revolving the covid-19 jabs. But any jab related articles were at least one year old (plus I did not make extensive searches really). Also; supposedly she battled cancer for 28 years.

Edit: i do not know if she later changed her mind since spring 2021 regarding those experimental jabs.

I read that she refused the vax - due to her daughter being so loudly into “conspiracy theories” revolving the covid-19 jabs. But any jab related articles were at least one year old (plus I did not make extensive searches really). Also; supposedly she battled cancer for 28 years.

Edit: i do not know if she later changed her mind since spring 2021 regarding those experimental jabs.
This injection supposedly "awakens" the extinguished cancer in former and cured patients who had cancer. In addition to giving cancer to those who do not have it.

I wondered since she was in California that perhaps there was intense pressure to get the shot plus she was in the elderly category. From the previous posted link:
Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, dedicated to researching plant medicine and cancer.

In May 2017, Newton-John announced that she was diagnosed with breast cancer which had metastasized to the sacrum. Her team said that Newton-John would be completing photon radiation therapy, in addition to natural wellness therapies after consulting with her medical team at the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness and Research Centre in Melbourne, Australia.

One of the first stars to publicly share their health crises, Newton-John revealed in 1992 her first diagnosis with breast cancer. Her battle – which included a partial mastectomy, chemotherapy and breast reconstruction – ultimately lead to the creation of the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Wellness & Research Centre in Melbourne. In the decades since, Newton-John become an advocate for cancer awareness and research.
Regarding the plant medicine and likely why she ended up in California:
During Wednesday's interview, the singer explained that right now, she's "feeling pretty good," managing her pain with medical marijuana with the help of Easterling.

"I have my days, I have my pains, but the cannabis that my husband grows for me has been such a huge part of my healing, and so I'm a really lucky person," she told Kotb.

She certainly put up the good fight. I remember seeing a documentary on her that detailed her struggles with breast cancer and her establishing a center dedicated to finding treatments and helping the afflicted. A truly good person and a very sad loss.

I received a text message today from a friend,
Wow you really had me going there for a while thinking no he couldn't have sent it. So glad you didn't but I'm so pleased you had the presence of mind to type it all up and let it out.
I've been guilty of letting it all out to family mostly but not with such gusto. When you get triggered and the person is right in front of you, biting your tongue remains so so hard.

Thanks for sharing as each iteration helps to make us try that little bit harder.

From Global Research:
Video: COVID-19 Vaccine Patents and Gene-Deletion. Dr. Ariyana Love Interviewed by Dr. Reiner Fuellmich
Corona Investigative Committee Session 116: See All Its Working Power

Guest is Dr. Ariyana Love, a Naturopathic Doctor & Investigative Journalist. Her elder son was vaccine injured at age two and diagnosed with High Functioning Autism at age 7. She applied her knowledge of Naturopathic Medicine and designed a dietary protocol that resulted in a near total reversal of her son’s debilitating symptoms. In 2017, she was awarded the official title of Goodwill Ambassador to Palestine via the Palestinian Authorities.

In this session, she talks about Covid-19 vaccine-patents and how they’re able to target and permanently delete genetic codes on genetic lineages in humans, and also encode new genetic sequences into the genome of targeted cells – about the role of gene-deletion in Autism or AIDS. Further, she discusses about the 115 different animal venoms contained within the “spike protein” (“Glycoprotein S”) and about the transmissibility of this bioweapon using graphene oxide nanoparticles as vectors. “They are not using viruses in any vaccines. It’s always been deadly bacteria extractions, like E. coli, to create lab generated Mycoplasmas and this is the root cause of all chronic illness.”

1660258513802.png
[1:02:08]

Back
Top Bottom