The goal is to isolate us and replace any form of social interaction with an artificial world in which we no longer know how to authentically connect with each other.

It’s social engineering on steroids, evil and dystopian
Yes, completely mad. Also, to incite people to be infantile, irresponsible, everything minus to be a responsible adult. It is vomitive. Also a subliminal message that it is so bad to have kids. Kids that are our future... In this fantasy world, there is no future...

Her message was indeed very concerning, but I can't believe her statement that everybody that took the mRNA jab will die in a time span of three to five years... It's a very good documentary, but it'll not buy any more audience than the already corona-skeptic crowd, exactly because of that kind of hardly-believable opinion. Or am I mistaken?
This caught my attention, too. Since I don't have the time to watch a two hour documentary (right now, at least), I skimmed through it and 'randomly landed' on the exact spot where she said this. Transcript:

Dolores Cahill, at 1h 38min:

“Everybody who has an mRNA injection will die within 3 to 5 years even if they have only one injection.”
I think I heard her say something similar previously, and it does make you wonder why she would say this in such absolute terms. At least in this interview, she doesn't give any rationale for her statement, maybe she's done it elsewhere. She could be right, of course, but I don't think there's enough evidence, at least from what I've read, to say this is a certainty. Maybe she's just so angry (which is understandable) that she wants to scare the s*it out of people to wake them up.

Then, a little bit later in the documentary Dr Sucharit Bhakdi says:

Sucharit Bhakdi at ca 1h 49:30:

“…and I am absolutely, horribly frightened that we’re…what we are seeing now are the relatively fast effects of the vaccines but in the long run we’re going to see much, much more. We’re going to see viral infections exploding, we’re going to see cancer exploding, we’re going to see tuberculosis exploding. God help the world.”

Well, I gues it's another 'wait and see'. I really hope that their predictions do not come true. I said it before, but we're right about now at the time marker when 1,5 years have passed since the first injections were introduced, and that's according to Mikovits the approximate time when death and serious problems occur based on the mice studies (converting 'mouse time' into 'human time'). God help the world, indeed!

Attorney Todd Callender, CEO of a large insurance group - is the same guy who was guest at Reiner Füllmich and Viviane Fischer at the Corona Investigative Committee - session no. 97, which was, when i first listen to it, quite chocking what he came up with...
XPan said:
(->) Todd Callender
Lawyer (Disabled Rights Advocates)

Worked in the disability, health and life insurance industry for more than 20 years and focuses on the international convergence of biomedical, morbidity and mortality risks in the global legal context.

Was the first lawyer in the US to sue the US Department of Defense, HHS and FDA in relation to the mandates and as such, he acquired 400,000 military clients (plaintiffs) with scores of them and others that have provided ample whistleblower evidence.

Knows from the DMED Database that in 10 months of 2021 all cause morbidity and mortality has increased by 11.000% between 18-40 years of age only for military personal. Callender: “This is Genocide”

Speaking of Callender, this has to do with the Marburg issue on a Substack dated May 7, 2022, however it relates to another article - first one June 2nd, 2022.

Morbidity business:

“I happen to be in the morbidity business; I’m the CEO of a large insurance group, and we underwrite morbidity risk … Based on what it is we are seeing, the rates right now, excess mortality at 84%, and excess every kind of disease at 1100%” – Todd Callender​

June 2, 2022 10:33 pm by IWB

Which leads back to an earlier date in May:

Lawyer Todd Callender Believes that the Marburg Pandemic is Coming This Summer​

2nd Smartest Guy in the World
May 7

Todd Callender represented me last year in a legal matter, and we have become friends since. He is a brilliant and ethical man that is on the front lines fighting against the Technofascist medical tyranny Great Reset takeover.
I emailed Todd an hour ago the following article:
A Possible Marburg-RiVax Final Solution
He replied with the following:
Outstanding! He nails it and I’ll include the below to get it out to folk; Marburg is coming this summer:
(Todd quoted from the above article the following:)
During my research into the false claims of excess deaths caused by COVID-19 and the pseudo-sciences which supports it, I have stumbled over some very worrying developments which I will summarise due to the urgency I feel to highlight them to the public as follows:
  • Bill Gates GAVI published an article on 22-Apr-2021 titled “The next pandemic: Marburg?”. There have been numerous Mainstream Media articles highlighting an upcoming threat Marburg and referencing the WHO in recent months.
  • Marburg Virus is a relatively rare haemorrhagic fever which was first described in 1967, there have only been a total of 376 related deaths, and only 16 deaths since 2005.
  • Primerdesign developed a one-step Real-Time PCR test genesig® in 2018 for Marburg haemorrhagic fever. Why would they develop a test in 2018 for an illness which has not had a major outbreak since 2005?
  • Soligenix, are currently rushing to trial a ricin-rich vaccine RiVax® for Marburg haemorrhagic fever. RiVax has Fast Track designation for the prevention of ricin intoxication by the US FDA. Approval of ricin toxin vaccine will utilize the FDA Animal Rule to eliminate the phase 1, 2 & 3 trials. Why such a rush now, to trial a vaccine for which there has only been a total of 376 deaths since 1967 and only 16 deaths since 2005? The main component of the Rivax vaccine is Ricin is a lectin and a highly potent toxin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant.
  • Soligenix shareholders include Blackrock Fund Advisors, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, etc.
  • Ricin is a lectin and a highly potent toxin produced in the seeds of the castor oil plant. Ricin is very toxic if inhaled, injected, or ingested. It acts as a toxin by inhibiting protein synthesis. It prevents cells from assembling various amino acids into proteins according to the messages it receives from messenger RNA in a process conducted by the cell’s ribosome (the protein-making machinery) – that is, the most basic level of cell metabolism, essential to all living cells and thus to life itself.
  • A paper tilled Asymptomatic Infection of Marburg Virus was published by the NIH in January 2021.

This substack has been warning of the imminent PSYOP-22 rollout that will consolidate the waning PSYOP-19 along with all of the other current and upcoming Psyops and False Flags.
Todd offered an excellent solution for PSYOP-22 aka Marburg Virus non-pandemic: do NOT go to government mandated centers where they will offer “free” DEATHVAX™ 2.0 which when combined with the previous servings of the experimental gene therapy injections will accelerate the eugenics die-off.; do not subject yourself to any BigPharma-Gov injections, especially when the fearmongering gets dialed up to 11. Early intervention protocols that were truly safe and effective for Covid will similarly work for Marburg, as well as readily available veterinary medications like Fenbendazole.
Given that every “pandemic” that Gates & Co. have game-planned and telegraphed to date have come to pass, the Marburg Virus “outbreak” is an high probability event.
IF we comply, then PSYOP-CLIMATE-CHANGE-23 will be pushed out hard for those that survive the next biofascist phase of the 4th Industrial Revolution.

Do NOT comply.

(Hat tip Lew Rockwell article Edwin.)

ObjectiveHealth had this show, with a kind of 'what's it going to be' vote at the end:

Some said Monkeypox, and then there was Bird Flu. As for the former, Medscape (groan) was all in with scare tactics and glossy photos (cited, but no citations available):

Medscape rounded off with Treatments:

- Isolation ✅
- Contagious ✅
- Monkeypox vaccines are available ✅
- MonkeyPonzi vaccinations have been shown to "prevent disease or mitigate severity [in some cases] ✅
- No recorded deaths in U.S. [- but be very scared :scared:]
- Mortality in Africa equals between "1.0% and 10.6% , with high-risk individuals (eg. immunocompromised, malnourished) having worse outcomes. Secondary bacterial infections can also occur." ✅✅ (gets two with added bacterial infection)

What a racket.

It is a profound, fantastic made documentary.

Between the interviews the film maker himself is part of the story, like an observer hovering, lingering, pondering - at the same time reflects internally about the world we live in.

I was very taken by the documentary and its quality, where the 2 hours felt well spend - and curiously - didn't even feel like 2 hour and 10 minutes !

Highly recommended

There is only a very short trailer found (RebelNews also has something):

There is only a very short trailer found (RebelNews also has something):

In case you missed it, the whole thing is on Rumble:

As always the locally public-funded station PBS plays the fear card as a means of controlling their failing covid narrative.

The White House COVID-19 coordinator issued a dire warning Thursday about the nation’s ability to battle a potential pandemic surge this fall if Congress fails to provide billions more dollars to brace for the next wave.

Watch the briefing in the player above.

Speaking at the White House briefing, Dr. Ashish Jha said the government purchased a large amount of both vaccines and therapeutics that will get the country through the summer, even with rising case numbers.

But he warned, those tools will begin to run out by the fall and winter, a time when some models show there could be “a sizeable wave of infections.”

“That’s where I start getting very, very concerned. I mean, you want to ask what keeps me awake at night? It is that we are going to run out of vaccines,” Jha said.

“We’re not going to able to have enough of the next generation of vaccines. We are going to run out of treatments and we’re going to run out of diagnostic tests probably in the late fall into winter if we end up having a significant surge of infections. We don’t have the resources to buy those things. And those purchases need to be made now,” he underscored.

READ MORE: What seniors who suspect they have long COVID should know when seeking medical care

The White House appeal for funds for vaccines, testing and treatments has hit opposition from Republicans, who’ve fused the fight with the precarious politics of immigration.

House and Senate Democrats have been wrangling over how to resolve the stalemate and even over which chamber should vote first. It’s an open question whether they’ll ever get the GOP votes they’ll need to pull the legislation through the 50-50 Senate, and prospects in the narrowly divided House are unclear as well.

Optimists hope the measure could start rolling once Congress returns next week. Pessimists say without quick resolution, Democrats may not have enough leverage to push the money to passage until early fall. That’s when they could stuff it into legislation that will probably be needed to finance government – a bill that would avert a federal shutdown, a pre-election distraction Republicans will be desperate to avoid.

Congress has provided $370 billion for purchasing supplies, for research and other public health initiatives to combat the pandemic, according to administration tallies obtained by The Associated Press.

Around $14 billion of it was unspent or not committed to contracts as of April 5, the documents show, serious money but an amount the administration says falls below the ultimate need.

Edit add:
1654247015454.png

Last edited:
This caught my attention, too. Since I don't have the time to watch a two hour documentary (right now, at least), I skimmed through it and 'randomly landed' on the exact spot where she said this. Transcript:

I think I heard her say something similar previously, and it does make you wonder why she would say this in such absolute terms. At least in this interview, she doesn't give any rationale for her statement, maybe she's done it elsewhere. She could be right, of course, but I don't think there's enough evidence, at least from what I've read, to say this is a certainty. Maybe she's just so angry (which is understandable) that she wants to scare the s*it out of people to wake them up.

Then, a little bit later in the documentary Dr Sucharit Bhakdi says:

Well, I gues it's another 'wait and see'. I really hope that their predictions do not come true. I said it before, but we're right about now at the time marker when 1,5 years have passed since the first injections were introduced, and that's according to Mikovits the approximate time when death and serious problems occur based on the mice studies (converting 'mouse time' into 'human time'). God help the world, indeed!
Thanks, I've searched a little bit on the internet about her concerns. I must say that she was pretty much smeared by the fact-checks and her opinion and rationale are pretty much unavailable on the mainstream platforms. The transcript that I've found is quite interesting:
Speaker 2: Dolores, can you just explain a bit more, what exactly is the cytokine storm just so people understand?

Professor Dolores Cahill: The cytokine storm is that… so, this is well known in many of the vaccinations. So, I will just give you… these are slides that I prepared for the interviews I did in May. The cytokine storm is when you put RNA genes, you know, mRNA or vaccine injected into your body, you bypass all of the natural immune response which would build up an immune response to prevent the vaccine actually entering your body, okay? So that, suddenly the mRNA from the virus gets into your body, and it uses the human machinery in the cells to express the human proteins so that suddenly, the virus has been injected into your body and then your immune system sees the virus in your body as something that should not be there and it mounts an immune response.

But the shocking thing is that normally, your immune… you can get rid of the virus particles, you know, or you can do… it’s a slow thing. But when you injected, this mRNA, why it’s so deadly, is that it now has this… goes into your genes and starts expressing, and it starts stimulating the immune response from inside your body. And it literally… you can’t get rid of it, because the source of the viral protein, you now become like a genetically modified organism and your body is expressing the virus protein.

And so, your… your… slowly, your immune system starts to try and get rid of it. But you’re mounting this super, you know, beautiful, well, exquisite antibodies to get rid of it. But you never can, because it’s now part of who you are, it’s integrated. And we now, the people getting this will become a genetically modified organisms that will be making a virus protein, as well as their own human ones. So, then when you naturally come across let’s say the corona virus naturally or the RSV, as these children did, the virus you breathe it in, and it goes on to your… you know, your mucosal system and your bronchi, and then normally, you would just get rid of those virus particles, you’d mount an immune response, but what it does is because that 1 or 2 viruses, as you breathe in, will suddenly trigger an antibody response, which normally happens over 2 weeks. But then suddenly, the antibody response will now activate and realize, “Oh, my God, this viral protein is in every cell of my body.” So, then the antibodies start attacking your cells and your organs.

And so, what I’ve been saying, since May is what people will die is they will go into like septic shock, you know, and then they will go into organ failure within 3, 4 or 5 days. And they will die if they don’t get vitamin C potentially within, you know, 7 to 10 days. And so, what I’ve been saying and helping people get autopsies around the world is that we can distinguish in an autopsy the difference. So, on the 19th of March 2020, the Public Health England declared that the Coronavirus or the causative agent of COVID-19 was not highly infectious. And that was reported and is still there on the government website. So, that means there is no reason for the autopsies not to be carried out. And so, in an autopsy, you can distinguish if you breathe in a virus and you die, and if the virus is the causative agent of COVID-19, you could… a pathologist can easily see the inflammation is in your lungs in your bronchi. But if it was to do with an adverse event from a reaction, all of your lungs will equally be inflamed.

So, a pathologist can take material from the whole lungs, and distinguish let’s say an adverse reaction from the influenza vaccine made on dark tissue with Corona, right? So, you can look at the adverse reaction from that. But if we now have deaths from an adverse reaction to the cytokine storm is that people will have organ failure and kidney failure so that autopsies will have to be done on everybody who starts to die, you know, which have been vaccinated in February, March and April, because we can clearly distinguish between the cytokine storm reaction where the immune system starts to attack the organs.

I guess that she assumes that the genetic material introduced by the injection will integrate with the host? Well, this is kind of confirmed by the study that was done in-vitro, using abnormal liver cells, and also that some residual spike expression can be seen long after the medical intervention. But does it happen for everyone? If so, at what rate? What I am observing is that people that took the jab are more often sick with COVID-19, but only mildly. This does suggest that some priming is going on (on a margin: why three doses for the Omicron therapy?), and the immune response is not appropriate, but nothing major... For now. I hope that she's wrong.

I have a great deal of respect and admiration for Drs Cahill and Bhakdi, but I'm quite skeptical about the idea that everyone, or even a large amount of vaxxed people will be checking out to 5D on such a short period of time as 3 to 5 years. Yes, the vaccines are crap and they are messing with the genetic code in ways they don't understand, and I can believe that a couple of years of life expectancy would be taken off you after the shots. But I also think that the human body is quite resilient and of course not everybody's health and lifestyle is the same. Also, I don't remember the exact quote, but the Cs seemed to imply the vaccines were indeed bad, but not *that* bad.

We'll have to wait and see. I just wouldn't get totally alarmed about this scenario. Yet.

I came across this article on lyme disease, I put myself in the shoes of people who have it, which is already not very pleasant, and even less so to know that ticks have been modified to cause harm.
And now with all the side effects from the injections sparing no generation, even the unborn.
It is truly horrible to hear relatives say that "these vaccines" save lives.
This article does not speak directly about Covid, but it gives a small ray of light, to see through the darkness of this monstrosity marching towards more chaos and suffering of the many to satisfy the hubris of only a few.
A real hubris fair with its cloak of neo-speak and paramoralisms.

Requester’s Voice: Kris Newby, author of Bitten: The Secret History of Lyme Disease and Biological Weapons

Just so we’re clear: there is no question that the United States had a biological weapons program and that it was spreading and weaponizing diseases?

The biological weapons program was competing with the Manhattan Project and the nukes for funding. It was considered a poor man’s nuke program. Some economists from the army had actually calculated that, “Oh, you know, it only costs $1.60 to kill people with tularemia by spraying it over a city. Only $1.60 a person. It’s much cheaper than nukes. And plus, you’re not going to destroy the buildings.”

People would write these things. So there is, yeah, no question. I got a lot of pushback when the book came out from the military folks when Chris Smith in New Jersey added an investigation into weaponized ticks in the DOD budget last year. It got killed and now he added it this year.

There is no question that we weaponized insects for war. Through most of the 50s and in the early 60s, we had a series of feasibility studies of packing ticks, fleas, and mosquitoes with dangerous pathogens — some incapacitating, some deadly — to find the perfect mix for the Pentagon’s objective for a certain area. There is stuff they wanted in Vietnam, stuff they wanted in Siberia, Kiev, you know, to attack the breadbasket of the Soviet Union with anti-crop and anti-personnel and incapacitating weapons. No doubt of that.

The thing that was new that the book brought out was the extent of the tick-borne weapons program. And also that we actually dropped infected ticks on Cuba and that we released hundreds of thousands of Lone Star ticks and other ticks in coastal Virginia, made them radioactive so that we could track them over months and years to see how far they would spread if we were to drop them on the Soviet Union.

The problem is there were uninfected ticks that we dropped in Virginia, but back then, we didn’t have the tools to know that those uninfected radioactive ticks had viruses in them or were contaminated in Willie’s lab, you know, which had happened before.

I’ve seen oopsy accidents. You know, they were doing an experiment in Canada to see if you nuke a town and then release infected ticks, are the resulting diseases worse? So he sent clean ticks, but some had deadly relapsing fevers. So he said destroy them. So accidents happen all the time. And there’s no doubt we dropped them.

Foreign soil where we definitely dropped infected ticks was Cuba. That I verified from multiple sources, including JFK files on Operation Mongoose and an eyewitness testimony. There are rumors that we dropped insects on Korea and Vietnam. I have a vet who said he saw infected lice thrown in little paper packets down foxholes in Vietnam, but he won’t go on the record. And other people are working on Korea and Vietnam to prove that we used weapons on them.

The point I wanted to make in the book is there were hundreds of open-air tests with live bacteria. In a couple places, there were the actual pathogens. Mostly they were simulants, but still people got sick because of that.

So what I want is the government to come clean with these 50-year-old documents that say this is what we dropped where and here are the preventive measures that we developed for our own soldiers. The pattern for a tick-borne disease is just so weird. The first cases of Lyme happened in Wisconsin and were shortly followed by Lyme, Connecticut and the Long Island area. How does an outbreak simultaneously occur in Wisconsin and in Lyme, Connecticut? Unless the vector is a military plane? We need to know that. It’ll save a lot of research dollars and lives.

Some of these data points as you were happening upon them must have been just mind-blowing. Do you remember that experience and how you moved through that?

I think there were places that were really dark, especially if you’re reading about the Pentagon’s plans for creating chronically-incapacitating diseases and I’m living through it at the time.

They would have, say, a bacteria, and they would feed it in a slurry of toxins and viruses. So then they’d have this — I call it a Russian doll sort of bioweapon because within a germ, there is another germ and a toxin. The Soviets did this and we did it. You would mass produce this Frankengerm by the tons, freeze dry it, make it powder, find out the perfect particle size and feeding medium, so that you could spray it over a city. And they had done the calculations of how much they needed to cover a city. And then the people would get sick with this really ill-designed, ill-defined disease. It was hard to diagnose, crazy symptoms, but they would just give patients antibiotics, and the antibiotics would kill the bacteria, but release the virus and the toxin, and the person would die.

You see their plans for incapacitating agents, and you say, wow, this just sounds exactly like what I lived for, for five years.

So you have this heaviness.

And at the time I’m working for Stanford and my group is NIH-funded, and I’m looking into one of their hero scientists who worked for the NIH and worked on biological weapons. There’s this sort of thing where I can’t tell anybody at work what I’m working on outside of work, on vacations and weekends and nights. And then I have friends that I know really well and they’d say, “Oh, you’re working on a book. What are you working on?”

“You know, insects of mass destruction.”

Look at me at the cocktail party. No one wants to hear about that stuff. I was telling my mother-in-law, you know, “Hey, I found this really interesting thing.” And she goes, “Stop. I don’t want to think that my government does that kind of thing.”
In French: L'histoire secrète de la maladie de Lyme et des armes biologiques

Speaking of Callender, this has to do with the Marburg issue on a Substack dated May 7, 2022, however it relates to another article - first one June 2nd, 2022.

Morbidity business:

Which leads back to an earlier date in May:

Steve Kirsch has something to say about the information Callender is passing on

84% excess mortality reported by insurance co executive. Is this for real?

No, it isn't. This guy appears to be Todd Callender. His numbers don't make any sense because he's misinterpreting the data. Don't fall for it.​

Steve Kirsch
Jun 2

Executive summary​

There are some real COVID misinformation spreaders on the Internet that may look very credible. The good news for the public is that most all of them are very easy to spot because they work for the White House, CDC, FDA, NIH or are a member of the mainstream medical community, Congress (with just a few exceptions), mainstream media, state or local government, or they are a public health official anywhere in America (except Joe Ladapo).
However, there are a few misinformation spreaders who are not as easy to identify and might look legit because they seem to say SOME things that are correct. Here’s an example of this and how to spot it: what they say is not self-consistent.
Why do they do it? It isn’t deliberate. It is because they misinterpret the data in front of them.

Introduction​

Check out this video before Twitter removes it:
The Twitter video is a snippet from this interview. The speaker is Todd Callender who is featured in this article (see the embedded video as well).
The numbers he quoted simply do not “add up” so everyone should be very skeptical of this guy. You simply cannot have an 1100% increase in disease and only an 84% increase in all-cause mortality. That’s impossible because diseases cause about 90% of the deaths (see top causes below). So his statements are contradictory if you know a few facts. Making statements like that destroys any credibility you might have achieved.
Could there be some truth in what he says? The mortality data is elevated. But not by that much. Not even close.

Is Todd deliberately misleading people? I don’t think so.​

What’s happening is that he’s misinterpreting data that was given to him, e.g., by looking at doctor visit statistics rather than disease counts. You can have tens of visits for a given new disease discovery. So if I never had cancer and now do, my doctor visits can increase from 0 to 20, but it’s still one new case of cancer.
So let’s switch gears and look at some data I collected recently from my readers. Such data is never perfect, but all data is imperfect, even data from double-blind randomized trials.

The death numbers since 2021 reported by my readers​

I did a survey recently where I asked people to report cause of deaths for deaths in 2021 and beyond.
Here are the responses (raw data) so you can verify I’m not hiding anything or cherry picking.
Here’s the pivot table on causes of death vs. country.

Look at that. Cancer is killing more people than heart disease in every region except Asia (where there were only 4 responses). The consistency over each country (I picked the subgroup category randomly) shows that the subgroup analysis shows the same thing which suggests that the effect is above the noise level. What can cause pre-existing cancers to return with a vengeance? The vaccine of course!
But the vaccine also causes heart disease, but apparently re-kindled cancers far outweigh that effect. This is why accidents are way down because all the other numbers are increased by the vaccine, but not accidents! The numbers in the far right column should be monotonically decreasing because I’ve ordered the rows in the CDC official order of death count (see below) so you can see the anomalies in 2021. They aren’t. That’s hard to explain.
Now here’s what the numbers are supposed to be:

CDC table of leading causes of death
The other thing my surveys revealed is that 70% of the deaths were judged by the reporter to be vaccine related. We are trying to assess that now.
So a sizable bump in the all-cause mortality (ACM) is not that unreasonable, but I suspect that the vaccine is increasing ACM by more than 20%.
The key takeaways from my survey (these are signals at this point):
  1. Cancer is now the #1 killer, replacing heart disease.
  2. COVID kills fewer people than heart disease (i.e., <700,000 per year)
  3. More than 20% of excess deaths from the vaccine (comparable to # killed by heart disease)

Summary​

Be careful to give the same scrutiny to info that confirms your beliefs vs. goes against your beliefs. The failure to verify information is what got people into this mess in the first place.
It’s clear to me that the statements in this video are not self-consistent and cannot be right. But that doesn’t mean there isn’t a there there.
On the other hand, survey data, such as the one I did, is particularly subject to biases that need to be carefully considered. I’m not going to the bank with my survey data, but use it as a way to identify potential signals.
I will say that I see clear and consistent evidence that cancers are way up. I hear story after story of people developing a new cancer or their cancer which was in remission coming back with a vengeance. It’s confirmed in surveys and in talking to doctors. That’s tough to explain if it isn’t the vaccine causing it. The survey data is quite consistent in each country and there is no bias in the survey that would favor cancer over heart disease. I don’t think anyone can explain the cause if it isn’t the vaccine.

I have a great deal of respect and admiration for Drs Cahill and Bhakdi, but I'm quite skeptical about the idea that everyone, or even a large amount of vaxxed people will be checking out to 5D on such a short period of time as 3 to 5 years. Yes, the vaccines are crap and they are messing with the genetic code in ways they don't understand, and I can believe that a couple of years of life expectancy would be taken off you after the shots. But I also think that the human body is quite resilient and of course not everybody's health and lifestyle is the same. Also, I don't remember the exact quote, but the Cs seemed to imply the vaccines were indeed bad, but not *that* bad.

We'll have to wait and see. I just wouldn't get totally alarmed about this scenario. Yet.
I agree and think the long term goals for the time being are something fairly different, despite the fact that side-effect records have been shattered everywhere this is not the killer some have suggested. Thinking along the lines of DNA harvesting, targeted batches in relation between ethnicity/ age and so on - and whatever 'research goals' had been set. Some of the folks running the sting operation very genuinely and honestly believe whatever they are doing is 'the way forward' for humanity, with little or no conception of it's evils. Think of it as an extreme expression of Cartesian cosmology where nature must be 'fixed'. As usual, that subject out of scope here and a topic of it's own for later, but a necessary mention.

As the actually evil ones seem to use dystopian novels and Kafka as a manual, the gullible materialist reductionist folks have put their hopes and dreams with technology and are giddy about sci-fi scenario's, while largely ignoring how many of those have been warnings too. Quite literally in the case of Peter Diamandis; Sci-fi Advisory Council - i know at least 1/4 of the writers on that list and the word 'nanocaust' can be found in several of the books related to them.

Unfortunately, being a polymath genius sf-writer dabbling in many other things, does not exempt one from taking the bait; Vaccine Season
Hannu is no Tesla but a rather smart cookie. He would kick my ass in the abstract sections of any IQ test real hard. Yet here comes the problem; like many highly intelligent people he has not bothered to examine consciousness beyond cognitive/ neural function, and has turned his own vision of the future into a utopia, while it is deeply rooted into technology as a fix for everything; almost nothing has a non-mechanical purpose.

To cap this off; i just cant really tell if all of the nonsense comes from (old) men looking to make hardcore materialism more attractive to themselves, or if there is a longstanding deeper and darker agenda, or both.

Watch: Fauci Admits Biden Mask Mandate Is About Preserving "Authority"
THURSDAY, JUN 02, 2022 - 02:00 PM
Authored by Steve Watson via Summit News,

Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Anthony Fauci appeared to admit that the Biden administration’s efforts to reinstate mask mandates on planes and trains is about preserving “authority” over public health decisions, not about keeping people safe.

Earlier in the week, the Justice Department asked an appeals court to overturn a federal judge’s order that mask mandates were unlawful.

As we noted in April, Joe Biden’s CDC extended mask mandates for Americans on planes and public transport, while the administration sought to simultaneously end all COVID restrictions for migrants crossing illegally into the United States.

Biden is lifting COVID restrictions for illegal immigrants flooding into the country, but not for Americans on airplanes.

That makes no sense. https://t.co/f2UUE2QZ26

— RNC Research (@RNCResearch) April 13, 2022
Fauci said at the time that more time was needed and that mask mandates should be kept in place. Now he admits it’s not about health concerns, but purely about maintaining power.

Speaking with Fox host Neil Cavuto, Fauci said “One of the issues, Neil, that I have articulated in the past and I will in the future – it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions.”

He continued, “I believe that the Department of Justice is operating on the principle that decisions that are public health decisions belong with the public health agency, in this case, the CDC.”

“So it’s more of a matter of principle of where the authority lies than it is about whether or not there’s gonna be a mandate on a plane or not,” Fauci declared.

Watch:

When Cavuto further asked Fauci if he believes masks on planes are still necessary, Fauci responded “I do, I mean the CDC continues to recommend that when people fly, that they wear masks,” adding “The mandate has been pulled back on the decision of the court, but that does not change the recommendation of the CDC, Neil, or my own personal preference.”

These tyrants never give back freedoms once they seize power.

No surprise — Biden continues to mandate wearing ineffective masks on planes —time to vote out these petty tyrants CDC extending travel mask mandate 15 more days

— Rand Paul (@RandPaul) April 13, 2022

Good 2m+ clip found on a french telegram channel - it contains french text translation but the original english is kept. A compilation of "promises" for the one who get jabbed.

This kind of clip can eventually be useful for people on the fence who still have hard to position - it can be viewed directly in browser without Telegram :

I like the small "chip tune" on behind, well chosen ! 🤣

Good 2m+ clip found on a french telegram channel - it contains french text translation but the original english is kept. A compilation of "promises" for the one who get jabbed.

This kind of clip can eventually be useful for people on the fence who still have hard to position - it can be viewed directly in browser without Telegram :

I like the small "chip tune" on behind, well chosen ! 🤣
Imagine what these psychos are going to say in 2023: "Ladies and gentlemen, new data shows that Covid vaccines are now by far the best contraception method ever invented." :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom