I do find it quite curious that SCOTUS and the sudden visible crumbling of the pandemic facade was roughly coincident with the Tonga eruption. Was it a symbol of some sort from the universe?
Hard to say. Perhaps the Cs will shed some light on that. However, the Investigative Corona Committee has certainly signaled that their lawsuits are moving ahead and that things are happening - and maybe they are. Is the Epstein/Ghislaine/Prince Andrew legal episode a factor? Are secrets coming out at long last? Pitchfork sales exploding?

"Wait and see . . . "

The Covid narrative wrecking ball just keeps rolling:

One of the World’s Oldest and Most Respected Medical Journals Just Called Out Covid “Vaccine” and Treatment Shenanigans

The BMJ, formerly known as the British Medical Journal, has a history of being more than just a respected peer-reviewed scientific publication. Throughout its 180+ year history, it has acted as a watchdog to protect the public interest from nefarious forces in and out of government who manipulate health sciences and research for their own benefit. Today, they released an editorial slamming the powers-that-be over their handling of Covid-19 vaccines and treatments.
In an article titled, “Covid-19 vaccines and treatments: we must have raw data, now,” the journal called foul on the lack of transparency behind Big Pharma’s push to jab every man, woman, and child on earth. Penned by Peter Doshi, senior editor, Fiona Godlee, former editor in chief, and Kamran Abbasi, editor in chief, the article points out how lack of transparency in the recent past brought a heavy toll to the people. They called out how there is even less transparency with Covid-19 vaccines and treatments than in past instances that proved to be deadly.
We are publishing their entire editorial here to help spread the word. As a trade publication, this article has the potential to reach those in the industry but it isn’t common practice for the public to peruse such publications in their spare time. This particular article is far too important to leave for those who practice medicine. It dives into the ethics of what has been happening with Covid-19. More importantly, it notes that actions being taken by governments across the world, including the United States, do not align with sound medicine.
Without flat out saying it, one can easily see in the editorial the implications that Big Pharma is driving the actions of governments based on profits alone, not the best interests of the people. This is something that has been asserted in many non-medical publications, including ours, but to see it written in a peer-reviewed opinion from a highly respected medical journal is astounding. This is a bombshell, and the world needs to read it.

BREAKING: MI Rep Steve Carra calls For Gov. Gretchen Whitmer To Be Impeached For sending COVID Positive Patients Into Nursing Homes…Resulting In 8,061 Deaths

Just days after it was revealed that the state of Michigan underrported covid nursing home deaths by 30 percent, Michigan State Representative Steve Carra has called for Democratic Governor Gretchen Whitmer to be impeached. Cara wrote a letter to the Michigan Speaker Of The House Jason Wentworth requesting that he form a special committee to determine if Whitmer endangering nursing home patients by forcing them to live among Covid patients and the subsequent coverup warrants impeachment.

Doctor who quit her job after being suspended for promoting ivermectin, criticizing mandates sues Houston Methodist Hospital for COVID data, financial reports

Dr. Mary Bowden, who was previously suspended from Houston Methodist Hospital for spreading what the hospital said was "misinformation" surrounding COVID-19 and who later quit her job there, is suing the hospital, the Texan reported.

What are the details?

Bowden, a private-practice otolaryngologist, promoted ivermectin as a viable COVID-19 treatment in 2020 — a move with which her employers took grave issue.

She announced the lawsuit on Monday and in a press conference said that she is demanding data from the hospital on the effects of COVID-19 vaccines along with financial reports.
😁

Sooo - has a significant portion of the population been turned into transhumans?

Add to that the very feasible possibility that the spike protein also functions as an antenna.

That's more to add to the list of the puzzle. This also added to the stress of the two years, all the psychic discomfort in people, the pressure, the change of attitude, etc... is really manipulating both the DNA and the FRV.

I said it before and I say it again. The original soul leaves, something strange - and evil - comes in to stay.

Well, I wonder how this will go - FBI/antifa/BLM agent provocateurs standing by to cause havoc?

mRNA pioneer Dr. Malone, RFK Jr., Dr. McCullough to speak at ‘Defeat the Mandates’ DC rally this Sunday

defeat-the-mandates-poster-810x500.jpg

High-profile figures with expertise in medicine, law, and biology, including Dr. Robert Malone, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and Dr. Peter McCullough, are set to speak at an anti-COVID mandate rally this Sunday in Washington, D.C.

The “Defeat the Mandates” march and rally, to be moderated by comedian and self-described “freedom fighter” J.P. Sears, is being organized to gather people “together in unity to say” the COVID “mandates must end.”

The event website brands the gathering as an “American Homecoming” bringing together “Americans of every class and color,” “Democrats and Republicans,” and “vaccinated and unvaccinated,” while describing jab mandates as un-American.
The event is scheduled to take place at 11:30 a.m. on Sunday, January 23 at the Washington Monument.

Will attendees be bringing picnic lunches or will there be a bevy of food trucks on hand?

Mayor Bowser Issues Mayor’s Order on Vaccine Entry Requirement

Wednesday, December 22, 2021
(Washington, DC) – Today, Mayor Muriel Bowser issued Mayor’s Order 2021- 148 adopting COVID-19 vaccination requirements for patrons of certain types of establishments in Washington, DC.
Beginning Saturday, January 15, 2022, at 6 am, certain establishments will be required to verify that patrons ages 12 and older have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine. More information can be found on VaxDC.dc.gov.
The full Order is available here.

Where is proof of vaccine required in Washington, D.C.?

Vaccinations are required in many places where people gather indoors, including:
  • Indoor food and drink establishments, including restaurants, nightclubs, taverns, food halls, food courts, breweries, wineries, distillery tasting rooms, dining halls and cafes within other establishments.
  • Indoor cultural and entertainment businesses, including concert venues, sports venues, movie theaters, pool and billiard halls, bowling alleys, cigar bars, hookah bars and adult entertainment venues.
  • Indoor exercise and recreational facilities, including gyms and fitness studios.
  • Indoor event and meeting places, including hotel meeting rooms, banquet halls, conference center meeting facilities, event halls, convention centers, auditoriums and shared work facilities that are hosting events.
Capital One Arena is among large venues instituting the requirement.

Private parties at the establishments listed above must comply, D.C. says.

The D.C. Department of Health can designate other establishments as needed.

I guess the great outdoors is still vaxxpass free. Sunday's weather forecast:

1642806883692.png
Hopefully there will be an ample supply of hot cocoa. 🥶

Meanwhile Guadeloupe experiences civil war scenes:
Congratulations to the people of Guadeloupe for resisting, though the way they do it may also hurt themselves.

From the latest DAVOS meeting of the World Economic Forum, the pathocrats try to stick to their injection needles and have now added vaccine equity to make it more convincing.
1. What we need to do to end the pandemic
The COVID-19 pandemic underpinned many conversations this week and we heard from experts including Dr Anthony Fauci, Dr Mike Ryan and Professor Annelies Wilder-Smith.
The message? Vaccination and vaccine equity are the central pillars of ending the pandemic.

Hmm - somehow I don't think this "organized group of folks" are preparing for Sunday's DEFEAT THE MANDATES rally!

High end winter coat sale in D.C. - 100% off

Did they show their vaxxpasses to gain entry? Remembered she really needed a coat to match her turban - flashed her IOU as she headed for the exit? :rolleyes: Or just the five-finger discount . . .

WATCH: 'Organized Group of Folks' Filmed 'Unlawfully Taking Property' Out of High-End Clothing Store in DC

MONCLER-THEFT-SHOTS-2021.png

"According to the Metropolitan Police Department, at approximately 6:16 p.m. officers responded to the 900 block of Palmer Aly NW after receiving a call regarding multiple individuals entering an establishment and unlawfully taking property," FOX 5 DC reported.

"Once inside, the suspects took property and assaulted employees, " FOX 5 DC continued. "The suspects then fled the scene in a white Lexus bearing a Maryland tag of 8EK7229."

Whatever you do, do NOT call it looting!
Masks have certainly been very beneficial to a whole lot of "folks"!

1642811285477.png

More on the suspicious death of Italian researcher Domenico Biscardi:

COVID Whistleblowers Are Mysteriously Dying And No One Is Brave Enough To Ask Why

Covid whistleblowers who speak out against the coordinated response by world governments to impose restrictions are ‘waking up dead’ or being locked away in psychiatric wards.

The most recent example is Italian researcher Domenico Biscardi, known for his criticism of the government’s Covid policies and investigation into the jabs. He dropped dead suddenly last week from an alleged heart attack. However, many people, including an Italian Senator, have warned that he is just the latest of a growing list of whistleblowers being intentionally silenced by authorities for daring to speak out.

An ethical media would be highlighting these mysterious deaths on the front-pages, pulling out all the stops to investigate just what was going on. But we live in a very different world now.
Below is an article from the Rair Foundation that documents all of the Covid whistleblowers who have either died or been institutionalized for speaking up:

In the days leading up to Biscardi’s death, he was visited by the Italian Carabinieri Command for Health Protection (NAS). Italian newspaper Il Giornale d’Italia reports that Police were investigating Biscardi because of research he was conducting into the effectiveness of the “vaccines.”

The researcher from Campania was very critical of both the mRNA shots and the more traditional Novavax injections. Biscardi had recently slammed Novavax for its supposed harmful contents, which included ‘mercury and aluminum salts.’

Just before Biscardi’s death, he had announced that he would be going to Europe’s highest court, The European Court of Justice, to protect the population’s rights. He declared, “It will be a new Nuremberg. There will be war; war breaks out, pharmaceutical companies will have to pay billions of euros.”
Watch the following news report about Domenico Biscardi suspicious death:
[screenshot]
1642818266503.png
Many people worldwide feel Biscardi is a hero for his brave research into the experimental injections. Recently, the Italian researcher released a video detailing studies on some of the adjuvants in the vaccine, which he says are illegal and unsuitable for human use.

Biscardi’s death, which occurred at a relatively young age, leads to understandable questions from his followers. Why do you drop dead at the age of 53 without any warning – especially when you haven’t opted for the experimental gene therapy vaccinations?
Many have reported that Biscardi was “murdered” because he was about to release shocking information about the injections. Just a few days before his death, Biscardi said he has indisputable proof that there are tiny nano-devices in the Covid “vaccines.” Biscardi had previously published videos in which he reported on “graphene, nanoparticles, and micro transmitters” in vaccines.

Others claim his sudden death might have been “caused by the excessive stress due to the accusations and questioning he endured during the NAS inspection.”.
In a video posted to Facebook, Senator Laura Granato publicly expressed her doubts about his death being from natural causes: “Coincidences? I do not think so.” The Senator was suspended in October from the Senate for ten days for refusing the vaccine stated,
“I am shocked to learn of Doctor Biscardi’s death. So all those who are against these drugs and who are speaking with a modicum of factual knowledge… That means he had said publicly that he had found evidence and was ready to lodge a complaint with the European Court of Justice. (…) They find him dead in the house. Does anyone still believe in these coincidences? Not me”.

Growing List of Famous Dissenters Dying or Targetted​

READ MORE

Yes, it would appear to me that the tide has turned on the "pandemic" and the PTB are hastily moving into Plan B or Plan C, whatever that may be. It will be a while before it winds down completely, and the lower echelons will keep pushing lockdowns where they can to attempt to impress upon their masters how valuable they are as minions. I do find it quite curious that SCOTUS and the sudden visible crumbling of the pandemic facade was roughly coincident with the Tonga eruption. Was it a symbol of some sort from the universe?
I found this short clip on bit chute (Cypher) but I don't know how to link it:

TONGA - MYSTERIOUS WHITE OBJECT?​

Anyhow, it shows a white tic-tac type shape in the clouds which does drop toward the ocean quite fast and almost immediately the big eruption happens. It seems a little odd that a satellite was right there to capture the whole eruption but then there are many of them up there so, who knows.
It may also be cgi but it's hard to say and to what end?

KHAZAKSTAN - CIVILIANS DETAIN MILITARY PERSONEL​

and a couple of other videos claim civilians are also arresting and imprisoning politicians, doctors, some nurses and other officials who opressed the people with the mandates and all that that entails. The gas prices may have been just a ruse or manufactured trigger to explain a coup attempt which was foiled and then the people took charge.
The imprisoned elites have allegedly had their homes looted and burned to the ground, while many government buildings and banks have had documents and computers confiscated for evidence and analysis. People want to know some hard truths and who is responsible.
Seems interesting that almost nothing on the msm on their situation since the Russians and others stepped in to help round up the perpetrators because it was all over the news for a couple of days and now, nothing.

Actually even Cliff High had info on it on his bit chute channel:

E, S & T WOO - EXPLORERS' GUIDE TO SCIFI WORLD​

I'm not sure if he was referring to the same videos.

It was deemed at the last ZOOM WEF Meeting that additional programing for the young was required so that they won't forget that the World in the New Normal is a more dangerous place then the one pre-2020.
As a result the puppets reacted immediately to the call of the Master.

It seems that the musical genius Adele won't make it to Las Vegas because "clownis virus", more formally called Omicron, has ripped up her show. She discovered this 24 hrs before start time. That must have effected many fans such that they will remember this like I remember the 2001 !!!!

My guess, she got a long distance phonecall from Davos, Big guy want it canceled due to Con-19.
Adele added: "Half my crew, half my team, are down with COVID, they still are, and it's been impossible to finish the show.
"I'm gutted, and I'm sorry it's so last minute. We've been awake for 30 hours now trying to figure it out and we've run out of time."
Poor Adele.

"This is what happens when you don't follow the New Normal Science. On the video Adele, you should have masked-up, cause you never know how that sneaky virus will enter you. It is suspected by Fauci that even through a computer monitor it can enter your place. So mask-up, get your booster #666 and keep a distance of 6m (meters are safer than feet in the NWO). Then everything will go smoothly Adele."
:lol2:

Re: Adele's cancelled Las Vegas shows; what i think is actually noteworthy is that to attend her show one had to prove that they were vaccinated, and i believe she mentions in the apology video that all of her team were vaccinated, but now she's had to cancel her show partly because her vaccinated team... contracted coronavirus:

From the Daily Mail:
The team had implemented intense COVID protocols.

The production required ticket-holders to show proof of COVID vaccination, and also display a negative-COVID test within 48 hours of the show.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom